News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

The False-gods of astral pulse

Previous topic - Next topic

Tayesin

It's such a sad thing that each religion will wage a war of words against all others in order to prove that they are the one true way.

Instead of fighting over the differences, why not rejoice in what is the same in them all ?

If a creative force of awareness (a God) created all things, it used it's own force to do so...  very possibly by disseminating that same force so that things became manifest from it.  If this is so, then the things that were manifest must also have that same force within them, being a part of the creation.

All the rest is man-made semantics and as such is not worthy of any lowly discussion about it.

Souljah333

dear leyla...for sure not a good idea to bring up the subject of little boys when arguing the islamic religion!!! the catholic religion either!

it's the contradictions that always get under my skin. it goes past the male and female thing, although i could easily say "that only man would attempt to define GOD, and get it published" (which isn't as true nowadays. now that they're allowing 'us' to attend temples/churches/schools/the work force and such). to me it has more to do with the intellectual, which has nothing to do with the natural creativeloveintelligence that flows through ALL and defines itself in everything physical & etheric. i'm speaking of 'implied' intelligence only...special men, that start special clubs, and work first and foremost to keep the most valuable information they have secret, and that's been around longer than any book.

i have nothing against religion. some people 'really' need it..like some people really need psycho-tropic drugs, or documents they can hang on their wall that say they're 'somebody' significant. i have a hard time buying into/supporting and taking responsibility for systems where the most valuable information is reserved for the folks at the top of the pyramid. still...a player or not...we're all bricks in the wall. most of us too consumed in our daily lives to bother with fighting for real freedom. the truth is less likely to come out under the massive control that is situating itself currently...but that's also when it tends to happen...when those who make the rules get comfortable and arrogant, and leave the back door unlocked.

anyway...as for the other female perspectives here...
i've always felt it completely ignorant to try and evaluate the mind-set of muslim women. when i see american women on tv speaking on "behalf" of their middle-eastern sisters...it really irks me. first, the cultural difference that we couldn't even begin to grasp from such a distance, and second... that we occupy no better a situation (in the large scale of things).
i have little interest in equal rights...it's something i feel is earned, not granted. my perspective is...neither men or women are capable of absolute respect (the purest form of love), bcuz they lack a 'whole' sense of respect for themselves. common courtesies are more pavlovic, although there's little wrong with the basic 'feel' good programming...it's when it begins to become reserved for 'particular/special' others...that it creates rifts for me.

i dont' enjoy being one of the guys, or one of the ladies for that matter.
i just enjoy being myself...undefined.
NEW (again) MYSTICMYSFITS.COM

clandestino

Hey there souljah333 !

Quote from: Souljah333
i have nothing against religion.

I agree - But I often find it hard, when confronted with aspects of religion I don't understand. I still find myself saying "that's wrong".  But I believe that I   should be saying to myself "I think that's wrong".  Its hard to differentiate between the two !

I guess what I'm trying to say, is that all religions have good and bad aspects. I like to pick & choose from all religions, taking on board the things I find valuable, & discarding the things I find outdated / sexist / inhumane/etc.

Like you, I'm not a big fan of equal rights - I prefer the law of the jungle. Whether its the man or the woman who ends up more powerful, so be it !
:grin:
I'll Name You The Flame That Cries

thesickmoon

Quote from: Souljah333dear leyla...for sure not a good idea to bring up the subject of little boys when arguing the islamic religion!!! the catholic religion either!

it's the contradictions that always get under my skin. it goes past the male and female thing, although i could easily say "that only man would attempt to define GOD, and get it published" (which isn't as true nowadays. now that they're allowing 'us' to attend temples/churches/schools/the work force and such). to me it has more to do with the intellectual, which has nothing to do with the natural creativeloveintelligence that flows through ALL and defines itself in everything physical & etheric. i'm speaking of 'implied' intelligence only...special men, that start special clubs, and work first and foremost to keep the most valuable information they have secret, and that's been around longer than any book.

All right. Now you're scaring me. What sort of special men with special clubs have what kind of secret information? I don't like it when they do that. And-- I'm really slow, so please bear with me here-- what's been around longer than any book?

i have nothing against religion. some people 'really' need it..like some people really need psycho-tropic drugs, or documents they can hang on their wall that say they're 'somebody' significant. i have a hard time buying into/supporting and taking responsibility for systems where the most valuable information is reserved for the folks at the top of the pyramid. still...a player or not...we're all bricks in the wall. most of us too consumed in our daily lives to bother with fighting for real freedom. the truth is less likely to come out under the massive control that is situating itself currently...but that's also when it tends to happen...when those who make the rules get comfortable and arrogant, and leave the back door unlocked.

Ok, you mentioned a pyramid. Do you mean, like, Amway or Alticor or  Quixtar? Did you mean one of those types of pyramids-- just a pyramid scheme, or something more Egyptian?

And what control is situating itself? See, I've been reading this one essay at Lew Rockwell. It's about umm... Well, I just read it two days ago, so now I've already forgotten what it's all about. But it was scary. If I remember what it was about, I'll mention it.

And who's making the rules? And what rules, for that matter? And what back door are they going to leave unlocked? Would they happen to have a big screen TV, and where do they live?

anyway...as for the other female perspectives here...
i've always felt it completely ignorant to try and evaluate the mind-set of muslim women. when i see american women on tv speaking on "behalf" of their middle-eastern sisters...it really irks me. first, the cultural difference that we couldn't even begin to grasp from such a distance, and second... that we occupy no better a situation (in the large scale of things).
i have little interest in equal rights...it's something i feel is earned, not granted. my perspective is...neither men or women are capable of absolute respect (the purest form of love), bcuz they lack a 'whole' sense of respect for themselves. common courtesies are more pavlovic, although there's little wrong with the basic 'feel' good programming...it's when it begins to become reserved for 'particular/special' others...that it creates rifts for me.

Who are the particular and special others? Also, some people are able to grasp cul MARSHALL LAW!!! That's what that Lew Rockwell article was about. I can't remember the author's name, but boy, was it scary! See, I live in the US. And we just can't have marshall law here. Not in Texas, anyway. That would just ruin everything.

i dont' enjoy being one of the guys, or one of the ladies for that matter.
i just enjoy being myself...undefined.

Oh, c'mon, now! Everyone's got a definition for themselves. Especially if you're just a computer program. Programmers have to name their identifiers and modules and classes and functions and all that. Everybody's got one. What's yours?
"Chair-swiveling is an old and honorable avocation for any accomplished and self-respecting villainous personage."
--Ronald D. Moore, March 12, 2005

Kazbadan

What do you mean by "revelation"? How do you reach it? What do you feel and how its life with it? I made this questions because you said that you are muslim and i am curious about your religion, since i know little about it. Tell me more. :)
I love you!

Souljah333

dear clandestino,

as you say forgetting is so long...and i think it's the short term/immediate gratification/apathetic type mind that causes this to perpetuate or be drawn out, time and time again. it's understandable in a way...people just too overwhelmed by all the history, all the possibilities before them, and the conditioning to always pick the right combination. it's impossible now days, and i feel it definitely leads to that stagnated/limbo like lifestyle.

for the most part people don't respect the aspects of themselves that 'make mistakes' (the instinctive parts of themselves that strive to learn through first hand application/trial 'n' error). it's more that they remove themselves further and further each time...from the things that are uncomfortable (both within & without). for me this speaks of an immature population that has very little interest in bringing about change through good, honest, hard work & common sense. to me people are growing more lazy and becoming more interested in 'package' deals, and anything cheap, disposable, amusing, status grabbing. they want the whole shebang in a pretty little gift-wrapped box...and they want it for free.

i'm a huge advocate for thinking outside-the-box, and like you mentioned...the picking and choosing for what suits you most at this time, and the open-mindedness to change that as needed...and the wisdom to know the difference between what is needed and what's a trend :wink:  that's too much work for most. they'll just wait till you catch on to something that appears 'good' and then they'll scoop it up.

the gentrification of the physical, mental, and spiritual realms drives me nut-so and follows me around like the shadows of something parasitic and greedy. artists living in the broke-down industrial warehouses and meat-packing districts...bcuz that's all they can afford and still do they're art, and follow their passions...then a few years later, the funkiness catches on, and the warehouses are converted into 1.5 million dollar 'lofts' and the people that revitalized & brought 'life' into the area are forced to move on to find more creative, cheaper digs...and then the once 'happening' area bcomes a sham. it's happening everywhere, on all sorts of levels. no respect for those that reach into the unknown and draw something unique out of it, and tend to it mindfully, offer up to share, etc before it's sniffed out by the mindless, gobbled up and spit out...so the next thing can be devoured.

i really feel that a small percentage of 'us' go around and around in circles working this type of 'magic'. piecing back-together all the things that have been diluted, homogenized and mass-replicated, and tossed aside. weaving back together all that has been pulled apart for the 'truth' (which has become synonymous with self-gratification).

obladee-obladaa :roll:
soul
here's to a come-back of corporal mortification!  :wink:  seriously!

Ben K

Quote from: clandestinoHey there souljah333 !

Quote from: Souljah333
i have nothing against religion.

I agree - But I often find it hard, when confronted with aspects of religion I don't understand. I still find myself saying "that's wrong".  But I believe that I   should be saying to myself "I think that's wrong".  Its hard to differentiate between the two !

You didnt get the memo? Theres no difference!

We CREATE OUR OWN REALITY! That means anything YOU believe to be true, is true, and anything you DONT believe to be true, isnt!
EXPERIENCE IS KNOWLEDGE

Souljah333

dear sickmoon,

secret societies i was speaking of, inclusive of the pyramid scheme...all of which work the same way...whether we're speaking of am-way, the masons, the illuminati, or the red hat ladies (yes women are involved as well eg: eastern stars, independent order of the daughters of the empire, etc). the pyramid representing the pinnacle of power that stands on the backs of all the little people. the 1% that owns 99% of the wealth, the folks that make the rules, have the heaviest agendas, and keep their 'truths' locked in the darkest & deepest of basements.

who's making the rules, and what rules? good question. following the money is usually the best place to start...the only part (anyway) that's available to the general public. most of the rules have to do with controlling the population. bcuz at the other end of it all...there's 99% 'have-notter's", and those aren't good odds. the "rulers" are all about strategy imho, and they're amazing at it...constantly working to recruit the greatest minds on earth into their little secret circles. they actually build universities in order to skim the intellectual cream from the pot.

before now...secret societies merely appeared as harmless 'clubs' of great thinkers with over-burden wallets...now the idea is far less benign, as a secret global government that functions under the radar to carry out new world conspiracies. i live in the US as well, and looking down the road a ways...i also see a very scary situation we'll ALL eventually will have to deal with on some level. on the other hand we're too dependent on the powers that be, too complacent, too trusting, and too distracted. more so in the last five years than ever. there isn't a day that goes by that laws aren't being changed to limit our rights, and work us into a corner. on a whole...we're going to get exactly what we ordered...nothing.

not sure that answered any of your questions!?! in this area there are few real answers, just more and more questions.

soul

Time Traveler

Quote from: AbrahamLol.

Im not Christian. Who said Im christian? I'm Muslim.
Christians are pagans also.

Muslims are terrorists...so your opinion means nothing to me.

James S

Quote from: Time Traveler
Muslims are terrorists...so your opinion means nothing to me.
Careful here Time Traveller.
Its sentiments like these that tend to perpetuate hatred.

Saying Muslims are terrorists is like Microsoft making Outlook filter out all .exe file attachments from emails because some viruses come as .exe files. It's a generalisation that can tend to casue problems.

James.

intergalactic

Ivaldi

Quote from: Abraham
If you dont like hatred, move on. God isnt Love. God loves and He hates. He gave you the ability to choose. You choose Him, He will grant u heaven. You choose other than Him, He will grant you Hell.

May God guide us all and save us from the filth of paganism, spiritual crack, and mental retardation.

-Abraham

When a human wants to become more your god sends them to hell. Why waste time in heaven or hell when you could go beyond those.

Hannah b

Quote from: Ivaldi
Why waste time in heaven or hell when you could go beyond those.

:peace: I absolutely agree with this one..thank you Ivaldi!
The only constant in the Universe is change

jason

Quote from: Selski* Sarah wonders whether she should reply to this thread *

Realises she really can't be bothered, knowing it would be futile.

Ditto.

& +1 for what Ivaldi said!

IT'S ABOUT  :brave:
The musical conciousness is mind beneath the sun.

Blackstream

The original poster is long gone, I think you guys are just wasting your time now :p
There is no spoon

FEMMSTARR

Quote from: James S* James looks at Sarah's post and thinks she's right, but decides to say something anyway*

Abraham,

The truth of God is demonstrated through the love and acceptence of all His creation. All are perfect in God's eyes!

The Astral Pulse Forums are open to all Christians, Muslims, Buddhists, Taoists, Wiccans, Spiritualists, Satanists, Odinists, Atheists and any other belief, sect, cult, religion, creed or philosophy.

We are here to talk about experiences NOT dogmas.

James.
we may be but he is not lol
just another instigator I see them all the time dont let him cause division amongs you all

MFInsane

WOW!!!

Well, here's my 2 cents;

Abraham,
 I think you have a  misconception about Christianity. Like Muhammad was, Jesus was also a messenger for GOD. The writings in the Bible state nothing about worshiping Jesus, only following the morals and laws he gave to us by GOD.
Jesus was a prophet given to us by GOD to help put us on the right spiritual path. This is also what Muhammad did for you.
In fact The Lords Prayer says nothing about Jesus in it, yet Jesus gave us that prayer. Jesus, like Muhammad wants us to love others, be good, ect.. Jesus also wants us to worship God, not him, but only GOD.
Anyone that worships Jesus and not GOD is not a Christian, but very mislead.

It does not matter how you came to GOD, whether by Jesus, Muhammad or the crazy man on the street corner. What matters is that you know he is almighty and hod him higher than anything else in this world.
There are many stairway that lead to heaven. We can take anyone of them. Just as long as we do, that is what is important.

As for obe/ap affecting spirituality;
I became aware of GOD more after I started having these experiences. In fact I pray and ask GOD for guidance threw them at times.

I also think allot of people have ap's and think they are LD's, and the opposite. The difference between the two is in any dream you can not take control of it or be in a state of full consciousness. In an ap you can change anything at any time by just thinking about it.
"IMAGINATION" is the "ART" of the "SOUL"!

Wronski Feint

Thats somthing really funny about the universe...its all based on perspective.  

The truth is never really true, and you will never find the truth.  Abraham, you read the muslim bible and live by it, correct?  Well that bible was interpreted by a man.  Its like translating japanease to english, translate what you can, and fill in the rest so that it makes sense.  That is only one of my points.  Next, IF the bible has not been tainted by the mind of man, then its comming strait from god.  So youre living your life from close to god's perspective on how things are and should be.  Now, im sure god has a better perspective than us, but id rather see things for myself and use the bible as loose guidlines.  This is where our stupid 'experiences' come in and your 'truth' goes out.  Cause once you start to see the world for yourself, from your own perspective, all you have is what you see and feel.   Most people choose to go bye the bible, or laws, or some kind of religion to tell them how their life should be, i refuse to.  God gave me that choice, he realizes that his perspective isnt right for everyone.  This is just MY perspective on things, your universe could be very differnt from mine.

NOTE: And because sombody beleives somthing differnt from you, dosnt make them wrong, they just look wrong to you.
"Come and See"
So I looked, and behold a dark angel.  And the name of him was Life, and Hell fell before him.
And power was given to him over the whole of the earth, to clense with mind, with sword, with light and by the love of the earth.

Veral42

Dude, if ya wanna preach "rightiousness" and "truth" then do it another place.

Blackstream

Quote from: Veral42Dude, if ya wanna preach "rightiousness" and "truth" then do it another place.

He has, his last post in this topic was 13 days ago (nov 15th).  I think it's safe to say he's gone.
There is no spoon