News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

The firsts moments after death

Previous topic - Next topic

enlightnd

Hello friends!

Just like many of you probably do I find myself caught up pondering deep thoughts. Many of those have little or no answers which frustrates me.

Especially when the questions that circle my noggin seem like far more important things that we as humans should have studied and answered along time ago.

As for my question lets use a scenario to give us a starting point,

Your driving your toyota hatchback on the the highway and you hit an oncoming truck at high speed head on. In this scenario you are crushed completely on impact which has unfortunately resulted in your instant death.

Now, My question to YOU is -

What do you think happens almost immediately after this incident ? Im not looking for major detail just your short an sweet view on the process  :-)

Personally i am not a religious person and never have been. A spiritual person ? Well once i found it all yes, It makes much more sense especially after delving into the astral.

Anyway i'll give you my freestyle answer as i don't no, Maybe you find yourself suddenly in your non physical body floating above or standing near the wreckage or maybe just in a white nothingness of bliss, Im thinking you would get a massive flood of information a knowing of all your previous lives if any and a knowing of what you actually are.

I feel you may 'Just no' everything suddenly and you would reflect quickly on this life just lost then your guides or past love ones would greet you and accompany you and start to explain that you have just finished your physical life on earth and now its time to move on to the next process which is... I am not sure. ?  Im pretty certain we have all chosen to come live this life and this experience so once we have passed i think we will be like:

"Oh, I died, DAM IT! I wasn't expecting that, Hmm now do i want to live another life on earth or do i want to live a life on another planet.. Or do i want to just stay in the non physical realties for a while till i decide"

Something like this maybe... ? Who knows hey.

Really interested in your thoughts !

Peace.

Astralzombie

Since your scenario reflects a sudden and horrific death, I believe that many "souls" will be in a a state of shock just as they would be had they survived. :-o :? :-o

Common conjecture holds that an atheist or a "worm food only" thinker will most likely be the one in greatest shock to discover that their consciousness goes on without a hitch minus the brain and body. A popular belief is that once they realize they had it all wrong, many will suddenly believe that popular religions must have been right all along and now they will be condemned to a hell for not believing in a God. Thus they will be in a hell of their own making if they don't come up with an alternate theory pronto.

Even if their loved ones try to come to them and set them straight, their belief that they are hell bound can prevent them from seeing them as they really are and instead see them as demons and such. Certainly atheists won't be the only ones believing they are going to a hell as not all atheists will fall for that trap either. I think the most important factor is a spirits willingness to go into the light according to most NDE testimony.

This belief would directly contradict the idea that we are suddenly aware of all of our past lives and answers to the big questions since this knowledge if available instantly would surely prevent someone from being afraid of the light since they would know that this was business as usual.

This is all just common opinion and I believe my own experiences support as much but naturally, I can't be sure.

I like these kinds of questions. :-)
It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
Mark Twain

Xanth

Have you ever died in a dream?

What usually ended up happening when that happened? 

ChopstickFox

Coincidentally, I had one of these dream near death experience things... Well, I've had ones when I've died too.

I wonder if it would be similar or the same.

The most notable thing is that I'm not scared. Sure, the act of dying was scary, but after going across the threshold, it was calm. Not like in an I just reached enlightenment kind of way. But after the fact, it struck me as odd that I was indifferent.

In some ways, it has kind of been like obeing, since I was still there, but emotions were toned down so it was different from a conscious obe.

Definitely curious... I certainly was aware I had died, but it was like dare I say it, it wasn't as big of a deal as I thought it would be. Regardless, I can wait to find out myself. :)
Take to the sky, feeling so alive! Past the clouds to the Milky Way, share our secrets with the starry brigade. The stars surround us like a million fireflies. For once I see infinity... it's in your eyes.

Szaxx

With the splat, and you've instantly gone scene. A similarity to being at war and a grenade taking you apart.
You'd carry initially, it would be the same as a false awakening, until you stop and realise something isn't quite right. After that your thoughts will be the most prominent thing manifesting until helpers come...
There's reports from ww1 and ww2 where a traveller went to the battlefield and watched a soldier running towards the enemy. He was taken out by a grenade and his body splattered instantly. The traveller saw the soldier keep on running. When his gun failed to fire he knew something was wrong. He shouted to his team and they ignored him. He saw the traveller who then filled in the blanks.
It may be in one of Sylvan Muldoons books , I read it at school, the book would already be available in 1974.
There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.

roman67

I have had a dream of my death. It was very scary dream. When I woke up, I was unable to move for 20 minutes.

Bedeekin

I think it would be like waking up from the most intense dream but on an unimaginable scale.

Where you come out of it and was so wrapped up in it.. believing every morsel of it while it was happening only to realise you went through the whole thing having forgotten who you really are.. it contained elements of YOU but you forgot you were a being of consciousness and that you signed up for it in the first place to learn another lesson.

*EDIT*

Just read this reply from Tom Campbell to a dream question on YouTube.

'One of the dream reality's functions (because it has many more degrees of freedom) is to allow you to process experience and issues developed in PMR. The dream reality is usually not controlled by the individual, when it is, it is called a "lucid dream". A significant portion of one's experience in the dream reality takes place within a "learning opportunity" scenario generated by the LCS -- you simply react and interact with the conditions of that scenario. The dream enhances learning in PMR'

This is also a learning opportunity... and everything is fractal.. as above so below.

PMR is Physical Matter Reality = this reality

LCS is the Large Consciousness System and refers to the construct of consciousness which includes this reality and the Astral.

dreamingod

Quote from: Bedeekin on July 11, 2013, 01:43:58
I think it would be like waking up from the most intense dream but on an unimaginable scale.

Where you come out of it and was so wrapped up in it.. believing every morsel of it while it was happening only to realise you went through the whole thing having forgotten who you really are.. it contained elements of YOU but you forgot you were a being of consciousness and that you signed up for it in the first place to learn another lesson.

you simply react and interact with the conditions of that scenario. The dream enhances learning in PMR'

My direct experiences support the above observations.

I can recall having died/checked out from several intense dreams.

The below is my favourite exit.

Intense Dream: Joy Ride & Air-borne

Experience: First person, PMR

Scene: Suburbia streets of India [have not yet travelled to India in main focus PMR]

Time: Feels like current day India, starts off in daylight, ends at night.

Characters: 2 mid-20s Indian men [I am an Indian man in the dream time-story-context],
1 indian woman [bride-to-be of my best friend], 3 of her brothers.

Story: [Daylight, afternoon] My best friend was going to get [arranged] married soon.  
I did not like his parents choice for him.
[I don't know why I don't like her, my character had his reasons]
Saw his bride-to-be on the side of the street, preparing to lift a big pot of curry stew into her car
to deliver to her catering customer.
Being both pranksters we took advantage of her preoccupation with her other food stuff,
I grabbed her pot and placed it into my sedan [car] and drove off.
She contacted her three brothers; they gave chase.
We sped away.
[Night] When I drove into a street full of apartments, I decided to drive up to the third floor
of an apartment with a red fascade to elude the persuers.
Her three brothers in another sedan found us.
I looked at my best-friend, we telempathically communicated; he nodded his head in assent.

Exit Strategy: I put my foot on the pedal to the floor and accelerated at top speed off the third story.
No pain.
The experienced indescribable delight, exhilarating feeling of being air-born was so worth it  :-D.

Post-Exit: Blackness. Wakeup to current PMR [another dream  :wink:].

:wink: Possible Lessons:
- Drive off tall building to be momentarily air-borne  :-D
- Pranking can result in above/death in dream.
- Do not treat life so seriously.
- Pranking can be fun.
- Be wary of pranking woman with 3 brothers.
- Food is a serious business.
- The number three is an important no. Recurring theme: Trinity
- Story = fable and/or building. Both has multiple levels/meanings.

We are spirit, expressing what we will.
We act out perSONAs on our stage of iMAGEination.
We are both the dreamer & the dream.
I think therefore I am.
I am consciousness & potentiality

Szaxx

Trouble comes in threes.
You certainly found that out the hard way.
Rollercoasting with no rails. :-D

enlightnd

WOW! So many replies and opinions ! Thanks people this is exactly what i was going for. :)

Thats a good theory its_all_bad, I also enjoy this sort of talk, Very interesting indeed.

Quote from: its_all_bad on July 10, 2013, 10:26:12
Since your scenario reflects a sudden and horrific death, I believe that many "souls" will be in a a state of shock just as they would be had they survived. :-o :? :-o

This made me think, It would actually be a better way to die/pass if you died slowly. Dont get me wrong you wouldn't want to be in excruciating amounts of pain BUT it would prove for smoother exit as you would be able to come to terms with what was happening and where you were going and see it coming etc.

Where as if you had a sudden unexpected death like you say you would be in a state of shock and not no what the bloody heck just happened and have to retrace your steps.. :|

Quote from: Xanth on July 10, 2013, 20:42:11
Have you ever died in a dream?

What usually ended up happening when that happened? 

I have many of times, Every single time its been a sudden hard impact style death and every time i just hit hard and see blackness then wake up..

Quote from: Szaxx on July 11, 2013, 00:58:13
With the splat, and you've instantly gone scene. A similarity to being at war and a grenade taking you apart.
You'd carry initially, it would be the same as a false awakening, until you stop and realise something isn't quite right. After that your thoughts will be the most prominent thing manifesting until helpers come...
There's reports from ww1 and ww2 where a traveller went to the battlefield and watched a soldier running towards the enemy. He was taken out by a grenade and his body splattered instantly. The traveller saw the soldier keep on running. When his gun failed to fire he knew something was wrong. He shouted to his team and they ignored him. He saw the traveller who then filled in the blanks.
It may be in one of Sylvan Muldoons books , I read it at school, the book would already be available in 1974.

Thats very cool Szaxx ! Im going to search this now.

Quote from: Bedeekin on July 11, 2013, 01:43:58

I take to this theory the best so far, I like it alot.

Thanks Bedeekin.

Xanth

Quote from: enlightnd on July 11, 2013, 21:10:37
I have many of times, Every single time its been a sudden hard impact style death and every time i just hit hard and see blackness then wake up..
Sounds like you have a very good idea of what will happen to you when you die.  :)

A death is simply a shift of perception.
Any shift of perception is "death".

enlightnd

Quote from: Xanth on July 11, 2013, 21:36:16
Sounds like you have a very good idea of what will happen to you when you die.  :)

Haha, Well no not at all. I mean there just dreams.. Thats like saying every single dream could be a prediction of the future.

All though that sounds lovely as i have many amazing dreams i just don't think its feasible.  :|

Im open to it though, But I'm not really one to predict the future, Who knows i might prove myself wrong.

Quote from: Xanth on July 11, 2013, 21:36:16
A death is simply a shift of perception.
Any shift of perception is "death".

Are you saying that obe's are a type of death? Obviously not a physical body death, A conscious death? Could you please elaborate ?

I always thought that death means - No more - Ceases to exist - Lifeless. I guess you do cease to exist in your physical body as a consciousness whilst experiencing an OBE but no one can can actually come to an overall conclusion whether you have even left or if one is just going within.

Also, Is everyone here sort of going with the idea that when you die you will phase to the NPMR within a certain layer/vibration, But be grounded there?

Keen for more of your views. :)

Astralzombie

There appears to be a good possibility that death can be just as much a learning experience as life is.  Perhaps it's time to come up for a new word altogether. Something like "transition" maybe.

There are a lot of reasons for us to want death to be something more than infinite nothingness but the most appealing reasons of all is that we are presented with so many great mysteries and hardships in life that a reward of knowledge and answers can be it's own heaven, even for those who may go to hell (not that I believe in that).

It's all conjecture, I know, but there's reason to believe that our pursuit of wisdom and understanding continues after physical life ends and depends on the choices we will make then as well as now. Why else would there be ghosts hanging around the "earth plane" seeking justice for wrongs against them while alive? This suggests that if one is unwilling to go to the light, they will be missing out on at least some enlightenment.

Even the belief of reincarnations backs this up. If we were just given all the answers to everything that was and what will be, there wold obviously be no need to reincarnate unless it's just for the heck of it. Then again, that may be the reason for physical life, just for the heck of it. However, the beauty and ugliness of life itself, tells me that there is more to it.

So either our evolution of consciousness continues or the end is more than just a Door's song but instant wisdom and answers doesn't appear to be in the cards for us. Not IMO anyhow.
It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
Mark Twain

Bedeekin

I would assume you do phase into NPMR after complete death.. but on a level not experienced during life and yet probably very familiar when it does happen.

Szaxx

One thing I've noticed with many experiences is a grouping of like minded 'entities'. Whether we automatically mix or some higher authority makes a decision on our behalf, we'll find out later.
At present it seems we are mostly free to experience many different situations and percieved places.

Blazewind

Quote from: enlightnd on July 10, 2013, 09:59:06

As for my question lets use a scenario to give us a starting point,

Your driving your toyota hatchback on the the highway and you hit an oncoming truck at high speed head on. In this scenario you are crushed completely on impact which has unfortunately resulted in your instant death.

Now, My question to YOU is -

What do you think happens almost immediately after this incident ? Im not looking for major detail just your short an sweet view on the process  :-)

My guess on this, simply because I must admit this is an interesting topic...

A flash of brightness, the sound of tires and grinding metal, and your own voice far away screaming in shock.  For a second you lose consciousness before you can even begin to notice the process.

Waken again quickly you find yourself very suddenly and unexpectedly outside a now very wrecked Toyota, totaled truck, and parts laying on the road.  With a strangely high amount of awareness and consciousness, you piece together in an instant exactly what's happened.  You look at your own body clearly dead and crushed in the driver seat of your car, with odd detachment.  You know in that instant that that is not and was never you.  You are the consciousness now standing on the highway.  It might be almost overwhelming at this point, but you can't stop thinking and comprehending anyway.  The life that just ended seems like a dream now, but you do know you have family and fiends who will soon have to hear about the accident.  You might feel sad thinking of their reactions.  You probably think then of the guy in the truck, and hope he is okay.  The road is brighter than you remember it being and you begin to sense the presence of a being or two near by.  You might know then in that second that a guide of some sort of other has come to lead you to where you go next.

Now the scene you've set up is of course a very sudden and traumatic way to die.  I think from here it could go one of a couple ways.  You may be among the unlucky ones that flips out for some reason or other, blames yourself for the crash, fears the light, fears judgement you were not ready for, simply gets confused, ect.  But for whatever reason you might then run to become "lost," for some time.  Hopefully though that won't happen.  Hopefully you will simply hold it together with curiosity and a strange sense of calmness, as you begin that instant to question everything from the meaning of you own life, to the safety of the other driver, to the future of your family, to whether you harmed anyone by breaking that window years ago at five years old...       

enlightnd

Quote from: its_all_bad on July 12, 2013, 02:12:08
There appears to be a good possibility that death can be just as much a learning experience as life is.  Perhaps it's time to come up for a new word altogether. Something like "transition" maybe.

There are a lot of reasons for us to want death to be something more than infinite nothingness but the most appealing reasons of all is that we are presented with so many great mysteries and hardships in life that a reward of knowledge and answers can be it's own heaven, even for those who may go to hell (not that I believe in that).

It's all conjecture, I know, but there's reason to believe that our pursuit of wisdom and understanding continues after physical life ends and depends on the choices we will make then as well as now. Why else would there be ghosts hanging around the "earth plane" seeking justice for wrongs against them while alive? This suggests that if one is unwilling to go to the light, they will be missing out on at least some enlightenment.

Even the belief of reincarnations backs this up. If we were just given all the answers to everything that was and what will be, there wold obviously be no need to reincarnate unless it's just for the heck of it. Then again, that may be the reason for physical life, just for the heck of it. However, the beauty and ugliness of life itself, tells me that there is more to it.

So either our evolution of consciousness continues or the end is more than just a Door's song but instant wisdom and answers doesn't appear to be in the cards for us. Not IMO anyhow.

Couldn't agree more, With many things you say. As for the word death Yes it should be changed, Death should be forgotten as a word, There is no death. Transition seems appropriate. :)

True with the ghosts i Forgot about them, That just proves they have done the transition and still are consciousness.

Quote from: Bedeekin on July 12, 2013, 02:14:37
I would assume you do phase into NPMR after complete death.. but on a level not experienced during life and yet probably very familiar when it does happen.

Agreed.

Quote from: Blazewind on July 12, 2013, 04:50:52
My guess on this, simply because I must admit this is an interesting topic...

A flash of brightness, the sound of tires and grinding metal, and your own voice far away screaming in shock.  For a second you lose consciousness before you can even begin to notice the process.

Waken again quickly you find yourself very suddenly and unexpectedly outside a now very wrecked Toyota, totaled truck, and parts laying on the road.  With a strangely high amount of awareness and consciousness, you piece together in an instant exactly what's happened.  You look at your own body clearly dead and crushed in the driver seat of your car, with odd detachment.  You know in that instant that that is not and was never you.  You are the consciousness now standing on the highway.  It might be almost overwhelming at this point, but you can't stop thinking and comprehending anyway.  The life that just ended seems like a dream now, but you do know you have family and fiends who will soon have to hear about the accident.  You might feel sad thinking of their reactions.  You probably think then of the guy in the truck, and hope he is okay.  The road is brighter than you remember it being and you begin to sense the presence of a being or two near by.  You might know then in that second that a guide of some sort of other has come to lead you to where you go next.

Now the scene you've set up is of course a very sudden and traumatic way to die.  I think from here it could go one of a couple ways.  You may be among the unlucky ones that flips out for some reason or other, blames yourself for the crash, fears the light, fears judgement you were not ready for, simply gets confused, ect.  But for whatever reason you might then run to become "lost," for some time.  Hopefully though that won't happen.  Hopefully you will simply hold it together with curiosity and a strange sense of calmness, as you begin that instant to question everything from the meaning of you own life, to the safety of the other driver, to the future of your family, to whether you harmed anyone by breaking that window years ago at five years old...        

Excellent take on it, Loving this description! A very calming outlook and a very peaceful read for the mind.

Thank you Blazewind. :)

Xanth

Quote from: enlightnd on July 12, 2013, 01:13:51
Haha, Well no not at all. I mean there just dreams.. Thats like saying every single dream could be a prediction of the future.
I always enjoy when people say "they're just dreams".
What people don't realize when they make that statement is that humanity has absolutely no idea WHAT dreams are.

QuoteAll though that sounds lovely as i have many amazing dreams i just don't think its feasible.  :|

Im open to it though, But I'm not really one to predict the future, Who knows i might prove myself wrong.
I'm really not asking you to be open to anything.  This is my truth.  :)
What humanity calls "dreams" does not exist.  Dreams are just a different perspective of consciousness.

QuoteAre you saying that obe's are a type of death? Obviously not a physical body death, A conscious death? Could you please elaborate ?

I always thought that death means - No more - Ceases to exist - Lifeless. I guess you do cease to exist in your physical body as a consciousness whilst experiencing an OBE but no one can can actually come to an overall conclusion whether you have even left or if one is just going within.

Also, Is everyone here sort of going with the idea that when you die you will phase to the NPMR within a certain layer/vibration, But be grounded there?

Keen for more of your views. :)[/quote]
Sorry, I should explain... through my experiences I've come to a slightly different, more open perspective, on what constitutes "physical" reality and "non-physical" reality.
I don't see a separation between the two.  They're not so much two sides of the same coin as they are both one side of a one sided coin.  hehe

Death to me is simply a shift of perception.  A temporary shift or a permanent shift, it makes very little difference.

To me, this physical reality is every bit the same as a non-physical reality which we might experience while projecting.  Hell, this physical reality experience we have *IS* a projection. 
Have you ever really looked around and explored a non-physical experience?  It's every bit as "physical" as you typing on your keyboard right now.  What makes a "dream" unstable and this physical reality stable is the number of consciousnesses currently creating and experiencing within it. 

That's my perspective... and it's quite literally changed my life for the better.

Bedeekin

Quote from: Xanth on July 12, 2013, 19:00:52
What makes a "dream" unstable and this physical reality stable is the number of consciousnesses currently creating and experiencing within it. 

My thoughts exactly.

I once thought of a scenario that involved going to see aunty Betty in the NPMR. First there would be your impressions of what the place is from memory (or expectation) and what the place actually is.. combined with what aunty Betty is also projecting as her subjective 'home' and the impressions of her house that those that know aunty Betty also project... including those that once lived and maybe died there. On top of this is what you expect aunty Betty to be doing... combined with what aunty Betty is thinking about at the time. She could be watching a movie or reading a book or daydreaming.

what if she is watching a film that has a nasty home invasion scene, imagining and therefore playing out the same scenario in the NPMR or what if she is being burgled and another consciousness is involved?  haha

enlightnd

I always enjoy when people say "they're just dreams".
What people don't realize when they make that statement is that humanity has absolutely no idea WHAT dreams are.
I'm really not asking you to be open to anything.  This is my truth.  :)
What humanity calls "dreams" does not exist.  Dreams are just a different perspective of consciousness.

Keen for more of your views. :)
Sorry, I should explain... through my experiences I've come to a slightly different, more open perspective, on what constitutes "physical" reality and "non-physical" reality.
I don't see a separation between the two.  They're not so much two sides of the same coin as they are both one side of a one sided coin.  hehe

Death to me is simply a shift of perception.  A temporary shift or a permanent shift, it makes very little difference.

To me, this physical reality is every bit the same as a non-physical reality which we might experience while projecting.  Hell, this physical reality experience we have *IS* a projection. 
Have you ever really looked around and explored a non-physical experience?  It's every bit as "physical" as you typing on your keyboard right now.  What makes a "dream" unstable and this physical reality stable is the number of consciousnesses currently creating and experiencing within it. 

That's my perspective... and it's quite literally changed my life for the better.

#Mind Blown.  :lol:

Thats awesome. Thanks for explaining, I swear some of you on here have the best views and explanations to go with.

Im a very interested person, I like to here everyones sides of the discussion before personally defining my own view, So this is great :)

I like your view on dreams, Im defiantly still learning when it comes to seeing some things from a different perspective.
Just because the word "dream" has been drilled into me from young an that dreams are "just dreams" i guess iv been stuck with that perspective on it.

Yes i have its very much just the same as this here now, I like this quote above as i realised this for myself not too long ago, Basically we hold this vibration more than we do the dream state, So it keeps things seeming more solid and more real here, What ever REAL is.

Cheers.

Astralzombie

Now that there are over 7 billion individual human consciousness's today on Earth, I can't help but wonder the possibilities.

Bruce Lipton says that we have reached our apex in evolution as a singular species and that every time this occurs in nature , the next step in evolution is to form a collective.

Thoughts?
Mark Twain

Xanth

Quote from: its_all_bad on July 12, 2013, 21:17:33
Now that there are over 7 billion individual human consciousness's today on Earth, I can't help but wonder the possibilities.

Bruce Lipton says that we have reached our apex in evolution as a singular species and that every time this occurs in nature , the next step in evolution is to form a collective.

Thoughts?
There's also the question I like asking...
If every consciousness experiencing this planet we call earth (humans, animals, bugs... everything) were to vanish from this reality.  Would the earth then vanish as well?

Like a dream, does everything disappear when there's no consciousness left to create or sustain?  :)

Obviously we can never know the answer to this, but it's interesting to think about regardless.  hehe

interception

Quote from: Xanth on July 13, 2013, 11:08:26
There's also the question I like asking...
If every consciousness experiencing this planet we call earth (humans, animals, bugs... everything) were to vanish from this reality.  Would the earth then vanish as well?

Like a dream, does everything disappear when there's no consciousness left to create or sustain?  :)

Obviously we can never know the answer to this, but it's interesting to think about regardless.  hehe

I don't think it would just vanish. Should there not be an unusual persistence to this thing called physical reality simply because so many minds share it?

Even if something, like an ancient icy rock somewhere out in the Oort Cloud for example, has been completely sterile for billions of years... it persists in some state... It is like computer code in a long unused program: it's not "running in memory", but it is there, it has not vanished. Until it gets rendered... or experienced by a consciousness.

If I may be so bold: Everything echos into eternity. Even the dreams your waking mind has forgotten. ;p

Xanth

If you're to assume this physical reality is what science and materialists deem it to be, then yes.  You're right.
However, that's still thinking that this physical reality = different from a non-physical reality.  That's my point though.

My reasoning is that if this physical reality is really nothing more than "just another non-physical reality" then no, nothing would persist in any state if there are no consciousnesses around to make it that way. 

Anyway, just an interesting thought.  :)

Nobody is by any means right or wrong.  I just thought I'd clarify a bit further what I was getting at.  lol

Bedeekin

This physical reality universe doesn't necessarily have to rely on the perceptive input of a conscious being to exist. It's also derived of consciousness... not separate from no?

Also... this earth is obviously one of many others. So the whole universe would have to be 'sterilised' of all organic life including the ingredients for its emergence. In that case the universe wouldn't exist as we know it anyway.. carbon being the most common element.