News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

The longwinded story of Cainam_Nazier

Previous topic - Next topic

Qui-Gon Jinn

Hey David, I guess we have at least "the force" (use the force Luke, weird but that line really inspired me to) and listening to Art Bell in common...  would you like to elaborate on what you said you are seeing dead people?´  You got my attention mate....  oh and by the way, cryokenesis?  That is what?

All the best to you..  //Qui-Gon

- Your focus determines your reality -

cainam_nazier

Qui-Gon

First the easy one.  Cryokinesis.  The opposite of pyrokinesis.
Pyro= Fire/heat
Cryo= Cold/freezing.

They are subclasses of Telekinesis.

As far as seeing dead people..  You know spirits, souls,  shadows, or whatever else you wish to call them.  Shadow or movement you see in the corner of your eye but is gone when you bring you attention there.  For me they are still there.  Doing what ever it is that they are doing at the time.  Usually as soon as I focus on one I can determine its intentions.  It's kinda a gut feeling.  I have never actually had one try and make contact or tell me anything.  No words of wisdome or warnings.  Although one at this place I used to work seemed to be there all the time.  It was if it was bound there but was still free willed.  I got the feeling it was there to make sure I didn't hurt myself.  I think he used to work there if it is who i think it is.
Also with in the last couple of years that term can be taken literally as well.  As in I see physically dead people.  Kinda comes with the job.  I work in a hospital.  We deal mostly with the elderly and as a result many don't leave.  It's kinda funny, well for me, when you think about it....We often say they got the Astral Discharge, or the Sixth Floor discharge, building is only five stories.  I will tell you, and this is for ANYONE thinking of working in a hopital in any field, I have seen a lot of things I could have gone my whole life with out seeing.  And I would have been happy, probably happier.

You know I just watched Phatom Menace, again, yesterday and realized were you got your tagline.  Your a Fart SMucker are't you?  

"Clouded this one's future is."

David Rogalski
cainam_nazier@hotmail.com

hey.  I just read on another post that you are from Sweden was it?  So a short redo.  "I see dead people."  It's from a movie, The Sixth Sense.  Bruce Willis and some kid.  The kid sees dead people.  That's the famous one liner from it.

Edited by - cainam_nazier on 10 April 2002  19:15:39

Qui-Gon Jinn

I really should´ve realized what cryokenesis was, I guess I forgot briefly what cryo meant.  
Anyways, could you describe any of the "things" you´ve seen in the hospital. Would be interesting to hear if you want to talk about it??

Tagline? You mean "your focus determnies your reality?", in that case, yea you probably know where I got that one from...  "..feel, don´t think, trust your instincts Ani", right?  ;)

Fart SMucker I didn´t understood though...  elaborate on that one pleaze David..   take care //Qui-Gon   oh and while we´re on the subject, may the force be with you.......

cainam_nazier

"Fart SMucker I didn´t understood though... elaborate on that one pleaze David.. take care //Qui-Gon oh and while we´re on the subject, may the force be with you......."

Reverse the capitale letters, SMart F***er,  A term that some of us Westerners use for an individual who is intelligent but in a tricky manner.  Or easily pulls the wool over some ones eyes.  As in after looking at it for over a month, and after seeing the movie dozens of times, I had to see it once more to equate Qui-Gon Jinn with "Your focus determines your reality."...  I should have seen that.

"Anyways, could you describe any of the "things" you´ve seen in the hospital. Would be interesting to hear if you want to talk about it??"

Interesting would not be the word I would use to descibe some of this stuff.  I was not mentioning anything paranormal really, but rather some of the things witnessed or that I just ran accross.
For instance.  At the other facility I was working at, also a hospital, there was a reseach building for many age related decieses(SP?).  They have several -80 deg C. which contain human brains.  Or parts of them at least.  Then there is always my favorite memory of walking onto one of the floors and seeing a 80 year old man laying face down on the carpet.  Or having to work in the morge when there were 2 corpses in there.  Plus the multitude of decieses and how they effect the body.  Like some one who has a flesh eating virus.  That and numerous Code Browns I have been too.  That being a clogged toilet.  We call'em code browns well because of what usually cloggs a toilet.

StarWars note.  I was watching a documentary on the Phantom Menace and they were interviewing Samuel L. Jackson and he was so exited even though his part was small he got to say the phrase.  "May the force be with you."  For that reason alone he said he would be in the movie.  Kinda cool huh.

David Rogalski

Qui-Gon Jinn

Hehehe... well now at least I know what Fart SMucker means..  I first thought the "M" wasn´t intended to be there, so I thought why tha heck is the man calling me a Fart Sucker, hehee..  I´m not really into that kinda stuff so...

David, just so that you know it, the technology to check out flicks has come all the way up here to Scandinavia believe it or not, hehe, and I have seen The Sixth Sence - so I got your "I see dead people" ;)

Sorry I misinterpreted (high likelyness for misspelling on that one) what you have seen working in the hospital, I thought there were some should I use the word "paranormal" stuff you´ve witnessed.
I understand that interresting probably isn´t the right word in the context you were actually reffering to - but I guess it comes with the job eh´?

About SW and TPM, I´ve seen interviews with Liam Neeson and...  arghh..  Obi-Wan, his real (or should I say "other" name?=) name eludes me right now.... ha! Anyway, I´ve seen interviews with them both.  Liam said the number one "reason" he was doing the movie, was to swing a light sabre, and especially a green one. (I would have chosen the green as well)  
"Obi-Wan" stated the same, to be able to swing a "real" light sabre.  And Samuel "Mace Windu" L Jackson´s main carrot to be a part of the movie was as you said, to say the phrase "May the force be with you"...  heheehe..  that sais everything doesn´t it?´

Looking forward to Episode ll...  Ewan McGregor!!!  Better later than never eh´?  lol..
  Take care David //Qui-Gon

cainam_nazier

Well you know how it is.  You never know what they release movie way on an international level.  I know my knowledge of forgien flicks is limited since they almost never do verbal translation, I don't like to read (oddly enough since I am here), and I only speak English (And at times most poeple still don't understand me.)  
To quote Bruce Willis, can't remember movie, "Look lady, I only speak to languages.  English and Bad English."
Not referring you to a miss. :)  But pending the hair and angle. :o

As far as the Hospital goes.  I know a bunch of people that say they see ghosts there all the time and that they do funny things like turn on call lights or T.V.s.  But most of the calls that I have been on I managed to track down an electrical problem.  There was only one time that I went in a clensed a room and told the nurse it was something else.  I sure as hell was not going to tell a person I work with that "yes there was a ghost in there but I took care of it."  They'd put me on 4 west, which is the mental health ward.  Other than that like I said there was that one guy who I think worked at one of the one hospital who died there.  I think he hung out in the plant and up in the penthouse.  I could feel him ever now and then.  Always the same, felt like he was just making sure no one got hurt to bad.  You know like checking up on us.  I never saw all of him though.  I would usually just catch his feet.  He had a heart attack some time before I started working there.

Of course at this other facility that I am working at now.  Same company.  I have to turn the radio on in the plant.  If I don't I would go crazy because I can always here music.  But the odd thing about that would be that it's not like it's old stuff either.  Usually stuff they would be playing on the radio.  I think it has something to do with the way the building is made.  The placing of the equipment as such.  When I first started there 4 years ago I thought I was going mad.  But now that I have been away and came back and it is still there I know I am not crazy.

StarWars.  It some what defines a person when all they want is one specific line in a movie.

Quick test.

"Ahh, you have the ring...And I see your Shworts is as big as mine. Now lets see how well you handle it."

David Rogalski

Qui-Gon Jinn

I to just like Brucan (swedish nick for Willis) only talk two languages; Bad english and bad swedish...

Sounds like an odd buidling you´re at now, you hearing music when on the spot I mean.
Perhaps something at the facility triggers your astral hearing and you tune into a hip modern "24 7 HITS" Astral radio station with the latest stuff from the physical echoing.. but then again -  maybe not....  

Quick test: Lord of the rings?

We Bell Ravid //Qui-Gon (high possibility that didn´t confuse you as much as Fart SMucker confused me...  but hey, can´t blaim a guy for tryin´ eh?;)

"Do or do not. There is no try." - Yoda

cainam_nazier

I am not sure if it is the building or the equipment in it.  There is a lot of equipment all running at different speeds and all at different frequences.  I dunno it's just kinds weird.  You would kinda think if it was the equipment though, that I would hear it at other locations also where mass amounts of equiment is running.  You know I also here the phone ringing alot when I am here also,(Note: the phone isn't actually ringing but I can hear one.)

Quick test answer.  Spaceballs.  If you havn't seen it you should check it out.  Its a little old now but still really funny.  It's a Mel Brooks film.  Good stuff.  Star Wars Spoof.  But in a good way.  I have seen it enough times to be able recite almost the whole thing.

David Rogalski

Qui-Gon Jinn

Gonna look around for Spaceballs, my local video place has lots and lots of a bit older flicks around so it may be there waiting for me... talking about movies...  I´m just back from a friends crib, we saw "AI", with Hailey Joel Osment (or Hailey Joement as it said on the front, what kinda people prints these stuff? ;) amongst others, you know the "I see dead people" kid we spoke about earlier.....    that movie had some cool visual effects in it!!
Episode ll is about to show here in a month or so... guess who is going to be upfront first seat?
 Yep!  
    Be well //Qui-Gon

cainam_nazier

What did you think of that movie? "AI"   I thought it was okay.  Not what I had hoped for anyhow.  It was an interesting concept but I dunno if I like it or not.

We are already getting pre-movie products.  There is definatly some heavy promotion here.

David Rogalski

WalkerInTheWoods

Cainam_nazier,

Have you ever communicated with any of the dead people that you have seen? Or have you tried?

"To quote Bruce Willis, can't remember movie, "Look lady, I only speak to languages. English and Bad English.""
Is that movie Fifth Element? I am not sure but it seems like he says that in the movie.

Alice had got so much into the way of expecting nothing but out-of-the-way things to happen, that it seemed quite dull and stupid for life to go on in the common way.

cainam_nazier

FallnAngel77

Hey, now that you mention it it was 5th emlement.  I couldn't remember what movie at first.  But yeah it was when she fell through his cab.

Dead people.  No not really.  I just for the most part just let things be.  I have never encountered one that wanted/needed to communicate.  For the most part they do not seem to know that I am looking at them or notice thier presence.  It is rare that they take note, only if your actions effect them in some manner.  Some what like encountering wild life.  Most of the time the animals will leave you alone unless you make them mad.  And with animals as long as you don't try some thing they will continue doing what ever it is they are doing as long as things seem normal.  It has been much the same for me with the things I see.  I also think that I am not at a level at which I could communicate effectivly since it is my beliefe that most communication would have to be done on more of a mental level and not that of a verbal one.  I think that actual verbal communication would be difficult given thier substance,  that being of none physical form.  I believe this would only happen in cases of excessive or prolonged exposure for them, but most of the things that I have seen have been kinda like "Just passing through."  I have not encountered a true resident at any location.  I don't think I want to either since they are often, pissy, because of being stuck some where.  Those are the ones that can get violent.  They become so attached to a location that it becomes easier for them to cross into the physical.  Much the same way we astral project.  Easier to be done in a safe, familiar location.  

The only time I have actively tried to talk to any of them was with the one that was always there.  But I do not know if it was a spirit or what it was.  So communication could have been blocked by all kinds of reasons.  I never received a responce from it though I tried more often when I started to get curious.  I have given thought since it's dissapearance(SP?) of re-establishing contact with it.  I am at a point now where I feel safe and in control of certain abilities and would like to know more about what it was that was there for so many years.  And oddly enough I some what miss it being there.  If nothing else it was a familiar feeling.

David Rogalski

Qui-Gon Jinn

Hey,

About "AI", well, it was well done, some neat special effects.
I have a hard time deciding if I liked it as well, but it was a few to many "transport distances" which made it a bit... well lets say it wouldn´t hurt if they´d cut it down to 2 hours...   but overall, worth seeing..  sexy woman playing the "I see dead people"- kids mama if nothing else ;)
  Continuing on the subject movies, I saw Battlefield Earth for the first time last night, that one I liked - Travolta is the main man when it comes to playing bad guys!!  

When you see "dead people" David, how do they look like, I mean in the sence of "energetic look" - completely transparent (sp?) or.. ??  Do their legs - if they have any - move when they move or do they just hover above the floor?´ Tell me what you can and want, I am curious cause I have never seen a spirit like that myself what I can remember....

Be well //Qui-Gon

cainam_nazier

Qui-Gon,

You liked Battlefield Earth?  We almost walked out of the theater.  If you want to see Travolta in a great bad guy role check out Swordfish.  There is a blunt, unconcerned kind of evil to that one.

More on dead people.

Pieces parts.   YOu know that really depends on the location.  Most of the time they are behind stuff.  Like hidding thier movements.  Some times I just see the upperhalf, sometimes just legs (pendding where they were standing.)  I have see a good many crossing accross dorrways and in the reflections of windows. ( Which is just for a note the most common way a person sees them, there seems to be something about the framing)  Of the ones that I have seen full views of they all vary.  Some are full figure, head to toe, and wearing cloths.  Others are only shadows of people,  Or like a shade moving quickly accross a room.  I have never seen the cload of mist, or bright white apparition trick.  I don't think it happens that way.  But some people say they have experienced fog and mist with certain entities but again I think that is a location specific thing.
ut unlike in the movie Sixth Sence I do not see anybody who is wounded.  Or disfigured.  I don't think it works that way totally.   I think a disfigurment is a result of any emotional baggage they might be carrying and for how long might make a difference.

You know ofr a while I thought about being a ghost hunter.  It might be interesting.  But then I thought that with the way I see things it could prove a bit more dangerous than I woudl like it to be.

David Rogalski

Qui-Gon Jinn

About Battlefield Earth, sure I enjoyed it...  but then again, I am a sucker for sci-fi flicks in general, anything that isn´t made with dolls works for me (like in the 60´s;) , well almost... lol..  - and one of my favourite actors is Travolta..  so I didn´t have any problems sitting it through like you guys...  but from there to qualify for a place on my top 10 list (well, don´t have any, but if I had such a creature it wouldn´t be on it) is a huge leap, not many flicks do... (to be precise, only 10 of ´em does)
Im gonna check out Swordfish, its number one here right now on the video list actually...  seems neat!

Concerning the dead people, I don´t think it "works" the way it is put forward in the sixth sence either, that one see many of them "wounded"...  anyhow, interrest hearing your experiences about it, thx for sharing ´mate´!!

Be well //Qui-Gon

WalkerInTheWoods

Speaking of movies, I just watched Resident Evil this weekend. I must say I was actually impressed with it. Most video game to movies are silly, childish, or just plain stupid. This movie though was very good. I felt it stayed true to the video game story line, actually adding to it nicely. It also is great to watch even if you have never seen the games.

Though I have never seen a spirit, that I know of anyway, I do not think they look like they do in Sixth Sense either. I guess it was done for effect in the movie. In reality I think that people create how they look. Most likely one will look how they precieve themself to look like in life, maybe fixing some "problems" they did not like if they so wish. If you are energy after physical death then you really do not need to look like the physical body other than for personal comfort maybe. Just my thoughts on it anyway.

Alice had got so much into the way of expecting nothing but out-of-the-way things to happen, that it seemed quite dull and stupid for life to go on in the common way.

cainam_nazier

I believe there is a certain amount of  residual self image that changes things.  Everyone has a image of them selves locked away in thier mind.  It is a gathering of how they feel they look and how they feel the world sees them.  Which is also the reason for some of the more scary or ugly spirits who walk among us.  They are so because in part they are tormented by something and also inpart of how they viewed themselves just prior.  It is not that they bare the wounds of thier death but rather of thier life.  The wounds of the inner child as it were.  That is the best reason I can give for living a life of no worries or regreats, for they follow us through death itself.

David Rogalski

cainam_nazier

I am what I am and thats all that I am.  Here's why.
Funny I just went through this with a friend.  And I'm pretty sure he thinks I am crazy now.

My real name is David MAtthew Rogalski.  My father always wanted a David Matthew, m brother almost got that name but my mother interveened.  Also for those who have not noticed, I don't spell good.  I get as close as I can but am too lazy to go get a dictionary. But any how.
I am 25 now. I am a Stationary Engineer at a hospital. I live arizona in the valley. That is as close as I will put it.  And before you ask....A Stationer Engineer is basically a glorified maintenance man.  I have other duties but mostly I fix stuff.
Things I have done before in the means of psi.  I see dead people, (I like that line), and other things.  Some I do not have names for yet.  I also have been able to read minds, some divination (sp?), astral sight, aura reading, and some other things.  Those have been going on since I was about 8.  It is something that runs in the family but to date I am the only male so affected.  Some how I think that has made it a touch stronger in me.
Lately I have begun to get into Astral projection, telekinesis, pyrokinesis, cryokinesis, and the like.  Inspired by the famous line..."Use the force Luke."
I am into martial arts which gave me a good start on the mental progress and also as a result I collect sharp pointy objects.  Swords, knives, axes, and the like.  I have about 50 peices now. Other than that its COMPUTERS.  I really need to get out more. OO...and I bowl too. Average about 150 now.

And now to back track.  Like I said most of this started when I was about 8.  I had an event happen, from which I still bare a scare, that sorta jump started every thing for me. In short an entity formed above my bed one night and I swung at it.  I managed to actually strike it and ended up cutting my hand open.  But it left me alone. No harm no foul.  After that I begain to see more things. Shadows, spirits, aperitions, what ever you want to call them.  At first I used to try and follow them but often found that I could only do so for a few feet and then poof.  Gone.  Later the feelings and such started to play a factor.  I could not always see somehting but knew it was there.  Then they both started working together and I noticed something.  For many years there was always this one presence.  The same one all the time, it felt the same, and looked the same.  I never did find out what it was there for.  But it stayed up until about 2years ago.  It was always there watching me.  I felt like I was being studied.  But I became acustom to it, and as a result also got used to protecting myself because of it.  Sealing my room, and then the house.  That lead to me cleansing various houses that I have lived in.  Started doing that at about 12.  AT the time I did not know what I was doing only that it felt right to "lay claim" to various places as I call it.  COming in, saying its mine, so that anything that was there leaves.  It just felt right.
Things stayed like that for many more years.  Until I moved out by myself the first time.  It was about 4 years ago that I begain to try and activly improve my abilities.  That lead to the mind reading, and a stronger sense of what was around me before.
Then there was the nasty little dream explained previously on the general mettaphysical board so I will skip it.  But after that I lost every thing and begain searching for a reason why.  I have still not wholly found one.  BUt it set me on a path.  When my secound occurance happened(also on the general metaphysics) it was like everything re-awoke.  Almost everything was back, some stronger than others and some still missing.  Then I began to try and strengthen what I had left.  I was doing a lot of meditation during this time.  Trying to various things.  And made very little progress.  Then I ened up meeting this dude at work and he got me listening to Art Bell.  Which lead me here.
Now that I can see the ease of some of these things that I have been trying, maybe I can do them now.  Also this has helped me with my beliefs.  Fortifying them, changing some, and dropping others.  I truly believe that I will reach the goals I have set for myself.  
And Guess What....You lucky people get to help.  And listen to me bable about it.
I think I will stop now.

"As walk through the valley of death I shall fear no evil..Cause I'm the one with the shotgun and the C4."

David Rogalski