News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

The Mighty Cockroach

Previous topic - Next topic

Alan McDougall

Hi,

Humans have walked on the moon, made atomic weapons and conquered many awful diseases. :evil:

But alas the mightily cockroach continues to reign in spite of our best efforts to eliminate the little beastie.

You can put him the vacuum of outer space, or subject him to microwaves that would kill a human in a flash. You can starve the little monster until only ten or so remain, they will hide out eat each other to survive until there is only one male and female left.

He just shrugs all this off and continues bright eyed and bushy tailed happy in his urgent task of spreading disease and sorrow amongst poor suffering humanity   :-o

We think we have victory over him we are always wrong because  the depraved evil little are making love like no human could, lovers deep in the recesses of our kitchen cupboards.

A billion. Billion roach babies every day and still their reprobate leaders are still not happy.

So one night we switch on the kitchen light and what doe we see, then thousand cockroaches defiling our food, and eating everything is sight. [:0]

So the eternal war between light and dark , cockroach and man contues on and on into the eternal future that has no end .

Take hands all humanity we must eliminate this awful threat before it eliminates us  [:-'(]

By Alan McDougall 13/8/2008  [;)]

Alan
Take Care

Alan

Starvingpercussionist

I don't get the point of it.  :-(
THE ANSWER PARADOX
The answer to all paradoxes shows this: "Reality contains logic therefore logic cannot contain reality."
The paradox here is "how can one know this is true?".

If the answer to one paradox is another then the question is the answer.

Alan McDougall

There is no point other than ticklling your sense of humor, if you have one  :-D :roll:  :-D
Take Care

Alan

Stookie

In some cultures they eat cockroaches. At least that's what they tell the people on "Survivor".

iNNERvOYAGER

Study of insect brains might revolutionize computer science. One famous scientist says on the subject of AI, that our most advanced computer has less power than "a retarded cockroach".

I guess that was meat to be a complement to the retarded cockroach.

astral traveler

Quote from: Alan McDougall on November 13, 2008, 12:07:03
Hi,

Humans have walked on the moon, made atomic weapons and conquered many awful diseases. :evil:

But alas the mightily cockroach continues to reign in spite of our best efforts to eliminate the little beastie.

You can put him the vacuum of outer space, or subject him to microwaves that would kill a human in a flash. You can starve the little monster until only ten or so remain, they will hide out eat each other to survive until there is only one male and female left.

He just shrugs all this off and continues bright eyed and bushy tailed happy in his urgent task of spreading disease and sorrow amongst poor suffering humanity   :-o

We think we have victory over him we are always wrong because  the depraved evil little are making love like no human could, lovers deep in the recesses of our kitchen cupboards.

A billion. Billion roach babies every day and still their reprobate leaders are still not happy.

So one night we switch on the kitchen light and what doe we see, then thousand cockroaches defiling our food, and eating everything is sight. [:0]

So the eternal war between light and dark , cockroach and man contues on and on into the eternal future that has no end .

Take hands all humanity we must eliminate this awful threat before it eliminates us  [:-'(]

By Alan McDougall 13/8/2008  [;)]

Alan

this sounds like a big cosmic adventure.  surely this will be made into a movie.
~~ Astral Traveler ~~

AmbientSound

This summer... Get ready for.... COCKROACHES ON A PLANE!!!

astral traveler

Quote from: AmbientSound on November 18, 2008, 21:04:23
This summer... Get ready for.... COCKROACHES ON A PLANE!!!
yes, they're probably already working on it.  many will try to duplicate a great plot like this, but not always in time to beat out the competition.
~~ Astral Traveler ~~

AmbientSound

Did I say plane? I meant kitchen floor.

astral traveler

~~ Astral Traveler ~~

volcomstone

In canada we have "pill bugs" or "wood lice" they're the docile canadian version of the all-mighty cockroach.  They support many a wolf spider.     

Also, if the cockroach is so mighty, why do they scatter when you turn on the light?
opinions are like kittens, just give 'em away

AmbientSound

Quote from: volcomstone on December 01, 2008, 14:21:07
Also, if the cockroach is so mighty, why do they scatter when you turn on the light?

Reminds me of a joke:

How many cockroaches does it take to change a light bulb?... No idea. When you turn on the light they all hide.

Alan McDougall

Not all cockroaches scatter when the light is turned on, there are brave ones that sit in the light and baleful look at one. catch me if you can!
Take Care

Alan

AmbientSound

Quote from: Alan McDougall on December 02, 2008, 23:12:00
Not all cockroaches scatter when the light is turned on, there are brave ones that sit in the light and baleful look at one. catch me if you can!

I... I think I just got mooned!  :-o

AndrewTheSinger

And what method do you use to get rid of them?

I use boiling hot water, they die instantly, but at least a couple of them have died and later returned to life, wonder what kind of experiences they might have related to their companions 
Where does this silence come from?

The untold past of the Earth: http://hiddenhistory.awardspace.com