News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

the NEW book

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom

The "Mastering Astral Projection" book seemed to gain priority both over the NEW book and over "Kundalini Dynamics".

Have you tried sending energy to yourself for a specific time and place? Maybe 10 or 20 sessions of raising energy, then one session of receiving all of the energy from those sessions?

Fat_Turkey

...I don't get what you mean by that, Tom. Could you explain it please?

Thanks
-FT
Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.
-Anonymous

No amount of rigorous training, sitting and doing nothing, and clearing one's mind can help a man who hasn't overcome his doubts.

no_leaf_clover

do you mean like raising your energy and then sort of telling it to come back to you, say, next thursday, so you'll receive lots of saved-up energy on thursday?
What is the sound of no leaves cloving?

Tom

You can send energy to other people even at a distance. It is done by using something to represent the person and pushing energy into it. If you want to send energy to another time and date then use an image to represent that time and date. A clock and calendar visualized with the person is good enough. You can send to any time in the past, present, or future. What I was suggesting was the chronological equivalent of throwing stones in a bucket. At ten meters you toss a stone into the bucket. At nine meters, you toss a stone in the bucket. At eight meters and so on down to one meter, you toss a stone into the bucket. When you get to the bucket there are ten stones in it. The difference is that in what I was talking about all ten stones land in the bucket at the same time.

Rob

Not that you want to pressure anyone at all!! But, if you did, you might want to pester Donni, as she is co-authoring it. Also, I am sure she will send you the preliminary work that has been done on the book if you ask her nicely enough! There's not too much new there (damnit what a name...! Pun-tastic..) but it sounds like you'll find it interesting anyhow. Also, if you want to get really deep into the subject matter you might want to look into eastern practices. I have only just come into contact with these disciplines so I cant help you on the exact area.
(!!!Formerly known as Inguma!!!)
You are the Alpha and the Omega. You are vaster than the universe and more powerful than a flaring supernova. You are truly incredible!!

goku22

This isn't intended to apply any pressure to Mr. Bruce. That said, I can't wait until the complete book of NEW techniques comes out. NEW is by far the subject I'm most interested in at the moment, at least when related to other metaphysical subjects. Astral projection is cool, but after failing repeatedly, I determined I wasn't quite ready for it so I want to get my entire energy body primed before trying again. Besides, it's easier to incorporate it into a normal lifestyle than projection, you can do it at any time, at any place. Projection takes more of a commitment. Ben