News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

The Petition

Previous topic - Next topic

no_leaf_clover

this whole thing is funny to me [:D]

why dont the moderators just delete all of his posts that are 2 or 3 words and have no point.. and after a while he's sure to either leave on his own or else start posting reasonable posts. if he just keeps posting such small messages (he's only been posting since the 22nd. thats just four days counting today.), then i wouldnt feel a bit sorry for him if he banned from even viewing the forum, which i know probably isnt possible without doing a few.. illegal.. things, but i dunno.
What is the sound of no leaves cloving?

zakaroth

oh i dont care if he can still SEE the forums- its just the whole posting useless things and distracting 'real' members which annoys me.

Tisha

Zakaroth:  There is no need to start a petition.  Anytime you are disturbed by the behavior of any Astralpulse Forum member, we would like for you to notify any the moderators by Private Message or in the Forum Bugs section.  

The moderators will study the various postings by the offender(s) and take appropriate steps to either correct the behavior or end it for good.

In the mean time, relax, don't engage the offender or instigate more nasty strings or posts - - - they only make the topic float to the top of the page, which is the worst thing you could do!
Tisha

zakaroth

[:O]Insert I forgot to pm a moderatior- thx for reminding me!

Tippa

zakaroth, Kibegginersnightmare is a child.  

Let's look at the things he does, shall we?

1. He makes a LOT of posts which have little to NO meaning as in they don't make much sense (and they are not always relative to the board in wich he puts them on). Many of wich are no more than 3 words.

2. Many People on these forums have complained and asked him to stop but he continues.

Now, at the tender age of 12, children tend to go through a transition.  They either stay in their child-like state of mind or they begin to progress into what we would consider "adult-hood".  In other words, some start to mature, whereas a lot of them won't for at least a few more years. In the case of Kibegginersnightmare, he has obviously not reached that point where his mind starts to focus on a more mature thought pattern. So mentally, he is still a child.

From my personal expierences children will do a lot to get attention. My three year old, for example will not follow directions, a great example, I will tell her to sit on the couch and watch her cartoon while I cook dinner.  She will sit there for about 5 minutes then get up and go do something, whether it be harrassing the cat, getting into something that her daddy has out, or being in the kitchen and telling me she wants to cook me dinner. It's really cute for the most part but on the other hand, having a toddler run around your feet while your trying to cook, is a pain in the butt!  While she's doing this I have to tell her again to sit down and watch her cartoon, otherwise I'm going to turn it off.  If I do turn it off, she starts crying.  When all she really wants is the attention of her mommy.

This is how Kibegginersnightmare is.  I never respond to his posts. In fact, I haven't even read half them.  After figuring out that most of the posts he has made are pretty much nonsense, and that the two pages of posts following them are from other members telling him to stop posting, well I just don't see that it's worth my time.  All his posts tend to follow the same pattern, and those of you who continue to post on the topics he starts, are FEEDING him with attention.  It doesn't matter if it is positive or negative attention, he's enjoying it, if he wasn't he would've stopped by now. It's my belief that if everyone stopped posting after his posts, he would eventually grow bored of this forum and leave.  But as long this is still an entertaining playground for him, he will stay.

But hey, that is just what I think.

Tippa

goingslow

He doesnt really bother me.  I think he's just being playful but he'll settle down or probably just go.  How many posts was Mirador tolerated or neg removal?  or Me when i first started.. since then I've settled down some.  

he's not being mean or anything.

zakaroth

So what if he's a child???

That is the kind of ageism that REALLY annoys me: I am 14 and joined this forum at 12- did I suddenly start making hundreds of useless posts NO did I expect preferential treatment NO why should this be given to him??? If he can't take responsibility for his actions at 12 something has gone wrong somewhere along the line- and it is people giving him the 'oh but he's only a child' escuse which has led him to belive he can get away with this anyway- he apologised for this a couple of days back- but did it end NO are you seeing a pattern yet? if he wants to learn then he can do that by observing for now- until he has proven he can be trusted- maybe - but he can't be given any slack simply because he is a child.

Hephaestus

Im sure he's read most things on the board and is interested in it but just doesnt realise it yet. At some point he might possibly settle down and be a mature member.

Risu no Kairu

Perhaps if his posting privelidges were taken away for a year, that would give him enough time to become a bit more mature.
I need a signature that isn't stupid. :/

Tippa

Zakaroth,

You completely missed the point of my post. Here, I'll cut and paste the point of it so YOU can understand it.

This is how Kibegginersnightmare is. I never respond to his posts. In fact, I haven't even read half them. After figuring out that most of the posts he has made are pretty much nonsense, and that the two pages of posts following them are from other members telling him to stop posting, well I just don't see that it's worth my time. All his posts tend to follow the same pattern, and those of you who continue to post on the topics he starts, are FEEDING him with attention. It doesn't matter if it is positive or negative attention, he's enjoying it, if he wasn't he would've stopped by now. It's my belief that if everyone stopped posting after his posts, he would eventually grow bored of this forum and leave. But as long this is still an entertaining playground for him, he will stay.

IN OTHER WORDS...

If you keep responding to his posts, he will keep doing it!

Tippa

zakaroth

AH you're right... but can I finish tonights little 'game' before I leave him alone?

Nay

quote:
why dont the moderators just delete all of his posts that are 2 or 3 words and have no point.. and after a while he's sure to either leave on his own or else start posting reasonable posts. if he just keeps posting such small messages (he's only been posting since the 22nd. thats just four days counting today.),

Yeah..right..lol.. I am on during the day while most of you have outside jobs. The day before yesterday I stopped responding. Of course it doesn't look like that now..but I did stop UNTIL I saw that he just started posting and posting and soon his name was ALL I saw on Active Topics!  It also pushes the other topics to the second page and some people don't even look there. So, my point I tried that..lol..didn't work.  He was that perverbial child tugging on my arm yelling..mom,mom,mom,mom,mom,mom!  
Oh, and his post now is 100+...whewww..that is something
So? how long do we ignore? I don't think I can take 4 more days..honestly..[:(]

Nay.

zakaroth

hey he isnt looking here... join me in torturing him one last itme in his topics!

I swear tomorrow i'll leave him- but this vengeance is oh so sweet

Nay

quote:
IN OTHER WORDS...

If you keep responding to his posts, he will keep doing it!

Tippa
I beg to differ, he will keep doing it regardless!  And will quote my own words...

quote:
The day before yesterday I stopped responding. Of course it doesn't look like that now..but I did stop UNTIL I saw that he just started posting and posting and soon his name was ALL I saw on Active Topics! It also pushes the other topics to the second page and some people don't even look there

I must have my cloaking devise on!!?  No one is hearing me..*sigh*

Nay. [V]

goingslow

Nay has a good point.

Nay

[:D] Thanks goingslow!  I really was starting to wonder about the cloaking devise..lol. [:P]

Nay. [;)]

strwrs_guru

i dont even want to go there.
the only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing in the face of it.

RandomName

I don't beleive retardation,age,race,sex,or creed are valid exuses for wrongdoing. I beleive parents should be held accountable in situations with their childrens misdoings.

^^^^
As one can see, I do not like other peoples children most of the time because they are not taught correct behaivor and have an attitude towards anyone but their parents.

Obviously, this kid is young, wants attention, I understand that. I have given him a chance to get a fresh start after he admitted to being a liar. Then, after asking what an OBE was, he claims to have had one 2 days later. When I confronted him on this, he claims he had been practicing for months, then Nay and I ripped his story to shreds with quotes from previous posts.'

He now resides under a new name Kikeeper and has made 24 posts on his first day. They are all short, meaningless, done in the same poor grammar, placed in the WRONG forums, its the same email, its still related to ki, he fights his previous name saying it was his friend who is immature.... DARE I CONTINUE?

Moderators, I have no problem with him posting, but he has created a dozen or more topics that are COMPLETELY pointless, lies, and in the wrong forums. If you have to, limit his ability on topic creation. I can deal with his lies in responses, but I don't like seeing his name as the topic author on EVERY POST< AND THEY ARE ALL BS.

The IP address is different on his new ID as kikeeper because its a different computer.

The people here are the most honest/nicest I have met, next to no leaf who is very blunt, but at the same time, an honest and good addition to this forum [:P].

I try to assist people in any way possible, but many questions are going untouched, not because of forum laziness, but because of Keegan posting so much that they are pushed to the second page. I realise people deserve second chances, but this is a child that does NOT belong here on an adult forum, mistaking it for something related to DragonballZ  the anime. This kid hasn't even developed his religous beleifs yet, and since he is absorbing all that he reads, do you really want to think you had some doing in his religion? Thats a parents job to establish that, then the childs choice later in life. Regardless of what you think, your ^%$#ing his mind up. I beleive in OBE,AP,Ghosts,Aliens,The apocolypse, etc, but I don't think we should allow a child to try and understand this at his age, let alone nag his parents to death about it.

Nay

*rolls eyes*  Are we still taking about this?...have to say that reading your post about him is starting to get old..[:(] I think the Mods have probably already have it under control...just drop the subject. Plus I said on another post please stop putting my name with the gang..and if you insist on doing so, then you need to tell it the way it was.. "I" put ONE quote up..I don't even remember "us" ripping it to shreds by posting "several quotes"  I could be wrong, cause I haven't read it again..heck I don't even remember which post..lol.. I almost feel like you are brandishing my name as a weapon...eeks..it uncomfortable..Sorry if this upsets you..I tried to say it nice.[^]  No hard feelings?..

Nay. [;)]

RandomName

hehehe, your just like me, can't stand people speaking for you Nay. I have a tendency to speak for people and stretch things a bit, and I am the biggest hypocrit in the world because I hate that [:I]

Nay

As long as we understand each other [:D]

Nay. [;)]

zakaroth

This is a petition to have Kibegginersnightmare banned and all past posts eradicated from the forums, I feel the time has come for such actions as he has prooven not only a lack of respect for his fellow members, but a lack of respect for the subject(s) of this forum- namely astral projection, energy development and out of body experiences, he has also consistently abused his right to post andhas created many useless topics and meaningless replies- so much so that he has reached silver member in two days- here is the petition post below to 'sign' it- feel free to comment.

We the undersigned feel that the member of the Astralpulse forums Kibegginersnightmare should be banned, and all his past posts eradicated from the board for the reasons above.

Username Zakaroth
Real Name Thomas Knight
Email redD2fight@hotmail.com