News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

*The Rate My Graphic Thread*

Previous topic - Next topic

bounda

Alright, we dont have a graphics forum here so i started this thread. All you have to do is:
Rate the image that was requested to be rated above you
Put in an image you wish to be rated (Optional)
Ratings are 0/10

Ill start.. i want my current sig rated.. made it myself  :-)

Kazbadan

I would suggest the following ratings (see that it still be between 0-10...i am just adding some qualifications to numbers:
0- uhh?! what is that?! even a monster is more beautiful than that
1- very ugly! sorry to say but thats what i think
2- its ugly! but you can find worst
3- its not good, sorry to say, you need a lot of work
4-  a little bad, it needs some improvements
5- not bad...but not that good either, but its appealing
6- nice work, somewhat good, you are in the good way
7- Good for sure, you have soul for this!
8- Very good! not to far from perfecrion
9- An amazing image, i love it!
10-Excelent! A Masterpiece!

Ok i would give it a 7 i think - i am thinking on other 3d images that i saw, thats why i give it a 7 and not more,but you have a great work there, also the image is too small for seeing details. But i like it! nice ;-)

I love you!

Kazbadan

its not that great i know, but i was an amateur when i done that...now i am even worst than that lol, because i dont try to learn anymore when 3dstudio max...i dont have time
I love you!

I would give your image an 8. My reason would be that the background looks alot like some things I've seen through my telescope while looking at the galactic plane. And the planet looks like you were trying to give it at atmosphere which is rather hard to do whether your sketching it or drawing it in photoshop. Also nice work on the globular clusters in the background.

I don't have anything to be rated yet but I'll get something sketched tonight if it isn't too cold outside.

Nevermind. Scanner quit working and I can't draw anything good.

Kazbadan

I love you!

bounda

i thought it looked excellent.. 8/10
/edit

its animated... rate it

Kazbadan

i just gave it a 7 because its too small for seeing more details, because in this view and at such size of course thats an excelent work! I am an amateur when compared to u!

Do u have more works to show?
I love you!

Woah

That signature two posts up, I'll give an 8. Would be 9, but I don't like animated. It's not too small in my opinion, I hate big ones.

Here are some pixel art images I made when I was helping out with a pixel chat game, which never worked out. They are my first and only pixel art creations, I notice a lot of errors looking back. Almost half of them were quick drafts that I never fully made. They were all done only in Paint, about 2 years ago. I had no other graphic experience...

jub jub

I like the animated one. Looks like a ten to me!
"A moral being is one who is capable of reflecting on his past actions and their motives - approving of some and disapproving of others"  -  Charles Darwin

Jitenya

My Sig. Rate that.

To the animated sig: 6 OR 10

You used a unique way to make you Background in the animation: Using filters on thet same image as the Foreground.
Points Gained: 3
You compressed the gif etremely carefullry, so that a high level of quality.
Points Gained: 7
You used an automatic animation (Blending) common in many gif animators. Not impressive.
Points Lost: 4

If I'm wrong about the automated script, you have my apologies, and you have your ten.

bounda

Of course i have more!
Flavor #1

Flavor #2

My First Smudges

<< This one is animated, look closely!
PLZ RATE ;D

bounda

Update: I just now finished this one.. either it looks really sick.. or im smokin something.

Rob

Ahh mate, your anime ones are ok to kinda cool (5-7 for me mostly - hey, I've been spoiled on anime  :-)) - but that last one? Now thats properly original, really well done, and I love the effects you have employed - it all works really well. Think I'll give it a 9, cos I am stingy! OK OK maybe a 9.5 then....  :-D
(!!!Formerly known as Inguma!!!)
You are the Alpha and the Omega. You are vaster than the universe and more powerful than a flaring supernova. You are truly incredible!!

bounda

Quote from: Inguma on October 21, 2006, 12:26:31
Ahh mate, your anime ones are ok to kinda cool (5-7 for me mostly - hey, I've been spoiled on anime  :-)) - but that last one? Now thats properly original, really well done, and I love the effects you have employed - it all works really well. Think I'll give it a 9, cos I am stingy! OK OK maybe a 9.5 then....  :-D

thx :)
also ppl you forgot to rate the pixel images
Quote from: Woah on October 20, 2006, 14:58:28
That signature two posts up, I'll give an 8. Would be 9, but I don't like animated. It's not too small in my opinion, I hate big ones.

Here are some pixel art images I made when I was helping out with a pixel chat game, which never worked out. They are my first and only pixel art creations, I notice a lot of errors looking back. Almost half of them were quick drafts that I never fully made. They were all done only in Paint, about 2 years ago. I had no other graphic experience...
i give them a 7/10 cuz i know its kinda hard to do pixel art

bounda

I just finished another sig, but im not sure which one you guys think is best, so please tell me wat you would rate each of these:

(without final layer)

(final layer using soft light and wind)

(final layer using pin light)

also, ill be giving away one of these as a signature to a the forum member that claims it first in the request thread, but only choose one.

Rate

Woah

Mhm.. why didn't anyone rate mine? :)

bounda

bounda

my latest... much better than before. if you would like to claim this one as a signature, please do so in the request thread and ill put your name on it. theres a little BN in the corner (bound numb) which is just a stamp meaning i made it

Hannah b

wooohoo...I love the latest one!! If I wasn't a woman I'd take it straight away  :wink:

and this one is absolutely superb!
Quote from: bounda on October 21, 2006, 01:37:06
Update: I just now finished this one.. either it looks really sick.. or im smokin something.

Bounda...what a talent you are! :-D
The only constant in the Universe is change

bounda

this one taught me a LOT of stuff... i just now finished.. rate plz!

bounda

this one is vertical, did it to touch up on my skills

bounda

When i created this thread, i wanted everybody to share their graphics, not only me (with the exception of the 1 or 3 ppl that posted on page 1)

turk

How about my rather handsom pic? And that was after surgery...lol
Time is an illusion,created by change

bounda

the teeth look like cornpops hehe :)... and he looks like he has pubic hair.... from a comedic point of view, 8/10   :wink:

bounda

my latest.. pretty coolish looking but the effect of like being 'melded' with the background came out badly because of the bg color.