News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

The Shaun of the dead

Previous topic - Next topic

astralpwka

We'll be dropping off the kids at their grandparents and going on Saturday. Yay!

It's funny... zombie dreams led me down the path to my first lucid dream. [xx(] <- Zombie face.

clandestino

My old housemates in London went to see it a few months back, they thought it was pretty cool !

hope you enjoy it !!

Mark
I'll Name You The Flame That Cries

daem0n

i'm seeing it today and have it burned on cd, i think i'll put in share files in soulseek, the same nick, so if anyone is interested it should be available at night
Search for the cause of self, in self
To find everything and nothing

eeb

Ha
I already saw this movie a 1,5 months ago or something, it's hilarious indeed! A very entertaining movie if you like wacky humor ;-) IMO it belongs to the category of better Zombie-movies: they don't run fast, like in the modern remake of Dawn of the dead!

Consistent desire and intent are the key to change

Nay

I can't wait! thanks guys!

Nay [:D]

daem0n

ok, i have, it watched it and enjoyed
the trailer was done in perfect way. btw
but watch out for these pesky dialogues, they spoil the fun [;)]
Search for the cause of self, in self
To find everything and nothing

cainam_nazier

That movie was awesome.  

I went to see it a week or two ago when they did the sneak preview in the US.  I got a hat too.

It was cool, funny, with plenty of action.  I highly reccomend it to the 18+ crowd that can really enjoy the movie.

Gandalf

btw if you love that, then you will LOVE the tv series they made called 'Spaced'. Its out on dvd now, and stars Simon Pegg (the guy in 'sean of the dead' and Jessica Stevenson.
It was a hit cult comedy show here in the UK and stuffed full of references for all sci-fi & fantasy/horror fanatics! The film is made by the same guys but it is a different story; 'Spaced' is funny as hell if you like that sort of mad humour.

imo Spaced (and sean of the dead) is a movie/tv series made BY fans FOR fans

In fact when they went to make the film, they advertised on their web site for all 'spaced' fans who wanted to cameo in the movie as a zombie.. how cool is that!

douglas

PS
One of my favourite episodes in 'Spaced' was the bit where Bill Bailley reminds Simon Pegg why he punched him in the face previously...' don't you remember? it was that time when you said that 'Hawk the Slayer' was sh*t!'....
hehe  I guess you have to see it!

Oh, the Robot Wars episode.... great!
"It is to Scotland that we look for our idea of civilisation." -- Voltaire.

Nay

This looks totally hilarious!!  My son loves those zombie movie, going to take him.  Has anyone seen it?  If anyone has zombie dreams  this should help you laugh next time, instead of running.[:P]

Here's some trailers..
http://www.themoviebox.net/movies/2004/STUVWXYZ/Shaun-of-the-Dead/trailer-page.html

Nay [:D]