News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Thank you, Lionheart

Previous topic - Next topic

Astralzombie

I just wanted to say thank you for all the hard work and long hours that you spent here as a moderator for the Pulse. I know that all the long road trips for work took a toll on your well-being yet you remained dutiful and gave thoughtful and caring advice.

You shared every tip and new insights that you personally gained from your exploration. You chased down off-site links and videos anytime it was needed to help explain concepts to the new and old members alike. You actually made us all kind of lazy for doing that :lol:, but certainly not ungrateful.

You already know how much you have personally helped me but I know there are countless others as well. It's completely understandable that you needed time off from moderating but I am grateful that you are remaining an active member. In a way, I'm glad that you chose to step down from moderating because your personal advancements in the field while under your workload were phenomenal and now I can't wait to see what you can achieve with the extra time and thus help us all advance.

Many people place a lot more stock in your advice, not because you were a mod or because you have over 4,000 posts :-o but because we just knew that you spoke from the heart, a lion's heart, no less. :wink:

So, Thank you.
It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
Mark Twain

soarin12

I'll second that!  Thank you , Lionheart.  You've helped me so many times in so many ways!!  I'm really glad you're staying as a member!  :)

Xanth

Definitely!  A BIG thanks to Lionheart for his dedicated moderating here at the Pulse!
It's been an absolute pleasure working with you and I'm very glad that you've decided to stick around and continue helping the new people who stumble upon this forum to learn how to experience the non-physical for themselves!

Szaxx

You've done a great job and still are.
Not one week has passed and your comments have already made it a deserved sticky.
The replies speak for themselves.

Lets do the phantom wiggle. Lol
There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.

Astralsuzy

Thank you Lionheart.   You have done a great job.   I am sure everyone appreciates you.

Lionheart

Wow, I am almost speechless here. Thank You guys and gals for all of your kind words.

I got back from my recent show at about 2 am this morning. I logged on here and saw this post. At first I thought it was my Eulogy, lol.

When I first came to the Astral Pulse my goals were to learn and most importantly to expand on what I was learning. When I became a Moderator, I added another goal to the list. Which was to make people/new members as comfortable as I could and also to help them learn and experience what I and many others here are have learned.

I then found though that in the last year that most of my NP experiences were coming from momentary practices of being NP and LD's. But my prolonged sessions were nowhere to be found.

Last year we had to deal with the massive DOS attack, which I call "Spamathon 2013", lol and they took a toll on me. So, did/do the "bad eggs" that came here time to time, challenging our resolve. I know we always say not to take things personally, but I did. I meet people at my shows whereas I can talk to them face to face. I can see their reaction to what I am saying and they can see my reactions to their replies as well. I know what they are "ready" to hear and what they aren't. If they start to fade out of the conversation, then I know I went to far or too deep. It also taught me how to observe people a bit more. Here, I couldn't really do that.

I realized also that my goal of expansion had completely disappeared. I still had that goal. But my progress was halted. So, I knew it was time for a change.

Since I have resigned my post I have gone back to my extended daily AP sessions and have found success once again. As Szaxx says, I also got my first "sticky" here, lol.

Once again Thank You guys and gals!  :-)

Szaxx

You're welcome my friend.
Expand your horizons, report the experiences of worthy note.
If thaa needz owt just shout  :lol:

PlasmaAstralProjection

I certainly benefited from what you had to say. Though we didn't always agree on some details, astral projection has dramatically changed the way I view life and reality. I just hope you don't think I'm a bad egg. LOL you seemed like you stopped replying to me.

Peace.

Enigmatik

Oh my....  I came here about 10 months ago and took notice to Lionheart and how he was kind and helping.  He didn't judge, he was very accepting of me and I really felt a warmth coming from him.  Such a vast amount of knowledge he has.  I'm SOOO sad he isn't here, beyond words.  I just got back from my 7 month work stent which prevents me from doing anything other than sleeping.  Finally, I am done and have 5 months off.  Before I went to work, I saw Lionheart was from MN.  So am I.  I was so hoping to be able to build a circle of RL friends who understand THIS.  I'm sick of talking to people who end up looking at me like I've lost my mind.  :(  Please if you do come back or have time or want, shoot me an email.  I'm from Rochester.  savage1345@outlook.com 

Xanth

Well, it was entirely his choice to leave. 
Were saddened by his decision.

With that said, feel free to stick around here.
We won't look at you like you're crazy. :-)

Szaxx

We won't really, we look in the mirror and see who's crazy. Thing is, the reflected image of everything is 'virtual'. As it doesn't exist and we can see it, who is crazy? The ones who know like the crowd at the Pulse or those naysayers who believe only what they're told to believe. :wink:

I'll nudge Lionheart to this topic so he can read it.

Volgerle

Thanks for your friendship, Lionheart. Always cherished and enjoyed it. Whereever you are, whatever you do, all the best wishes. V.