News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Thylacine or Tasmanian tiger

Previous topic - Next topic

distant bell

what about a norther hairy-nosed wombat (Lasiorhinus krefftii)- at least they ara alive and kicking down under!

-- Love is the Law - Love under Will --

Joe

Dunno about sightings, but I hear that some Australian genetecists are leading the field in bringing it back to life again via cloning. There's a show on Discovery about a group from the Australian Museum who are in a race to be the first in the world to clone an extinct species, and they apparently successfully extracted the Thylacine DNA in 2000, from a pup that was in a jar of alchohol in the musuem. They reckon the Tassy Tiger will be back by 2010.

Ryno

Have any of you from Australia or New Zealand seen a Tasmanian Tiger? Or do you know someone who has seen one? I know there have been sightings of them in New Zealand but I am just curious because I believe they are still alive in that part of the world. Anyway, I dont expect too many responses. Thanks!