News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Tom Campbell stance on negative entities

Previous topic - Next topic

MarsZM

Hey everybody I was wondering if someone could tell me toms stance on negative entities, extremely severe psychic attacks etc. I want to start by saying I follow toms videos because so much makes sense to me that he says. Mostly only the applications though... and psychic abilities etc. when he talks about philosophy on pretty much anything he loses me. I don't believe in earth school, I don't believe if our loved ones visit us in a dream it's just the system trying to make you feel better and it's not really them or at least their spirit on a higher level, I don't believe the answer is love, etc etc you see where I'm going. But i strongly agree with a lot of his terms and how to get out of body and open psychic abilities and such.

I will not go into detail but a long time ago I played around with evps. (Talking to dead people through a recorder) I got myself into serious trouble. It seems tons immediate response to this would be fear lose the fear... but that makes no sense because I had no belief in this stuff and I wasn't fearful. I got out of body once and this shadow thing came out of my wall and threw me up against a wall and I stuck like a piece of bacon. The whole room shook and then I came back to this reality in my room and everything seemed normal... when I got out of body that day I was so excited. I smiled right when I shifted consciousness and I said wooo! What can I go do? Then in split seconds I was attacked by that thing. No time to react. Nothing. So many people say they are "fear tests" thats BS because I had ZERO time to react. I was being scratched and burned physically and was having breakdowns and panic attacks and basically 6 years of my life was ruined. When Tom calls these things "data" it's really weird to me. Wtf was scratching me and burning me and giving me nightmares? The funny thing is I was NEVER scared. I had nobody to talk to. It was like an adventure to me.  Since then I have come a long way and I'm in the process of becoming a psychic medium. I recently came across a show called the dead files. This show so many episodes is exactly what I went through... normal happy people who move into a home and are getting burned and having things beat the crap out of them in their dreams and little 6 year old kids seeing "monsters" all this stuff....

My question is it seems to be a lot deeper than anything tom can say. I watched a video on ghosts and he tried to explain. He said "they are as real as the data and data is real" and went to go say ghost hunters can cause experiences just by thinking of them etc etc... it didn't help me much.

He was asked about aliens and said it's just data... he seems to avoid the subject.

When I meditate I feel my third eye pulsate... but he says that's just a metaphor. Then what's pulsating? :/

My question is do you see these beings who do this stuff just data and self created? Or are they separate spirits outside of yourself living their own lives?

I know black magicians who can do things that are incredibly powerful and have experience with that... by witnessing it. Tom would say that's not love and that the larger consciousness system would shut their abilities off because it's not interested in that stuff. But that makes zero sense because they surpass these people who claim to be all about love and light etc... in fact the people who claim to be all about love and light seem to be getting psychic attacked all the time from my observations.

What exactly is going on here in your view?

Edit: I just wanna say also Clairvoyantly this planet has some really nasty critters on it... everyone seems to be messed with. Shadow people everywhere... wtf are these things? I'm not the only one who observes this either... I'm a loner but I live a happy life by myself. I'm comfortable in my own skin etc etc... people say all the time I create what happens with my thoughts... and I what I see in this reality I create myself by my own thoughts. So that means I created 9/11? Columbine? The homeless people I see everyday or the heroin junkies eyeballing me like they want to kill me when I go to the gas station? When I go home it's beautiful but society not so much... none of this makes sense and whenever someone says that it sounds like a bunch of new age mumbo jumbo.

Maybe these beings are best thought of as a virus? Because it's very real... and I know very happy people who move into dark homes and suddenly their life just gets destroyed. I see this stuff all the time. I guess I just want to find a video where I can agree with tom because I really like his videos. The "it's just data" doesn't do much for me

John Kody, ere :) love from new york area

desert-rat

I am not an experet on Tom Campbell , but I did try to follow him on a few of his videos .  If I understand him we ( the cosmos ) are just a program running on this computer some where . So following that the entities are just part of that program .  His beliefs , not mine . 

MarsZM

Quote from: desert-rat on November 06, 2019, 21:33:07
I am not an experet on Tom Campbell , but I did try to follow him on a few of his videos .  If I understand him we ( the cosmos ) are just a program running on this computer some where . So following that the entities are just part of that program .  His beliefs , not mine .  

Hey desert thanks for the reply! This is phaseshiftr btw you might remember haha :D I'm familiar with toms theories etc. I just saw a video where he said there are entities and attacks can happen... but he said it's like one in 100,000 people that happens too. Those stats are way off in my opinion... :/ on this planet it seems like everybody has some kind of interference sadly... whatever the source of the problem is... but at least he acknowledged it can happen I just don't agree it's 1 in 100,000 people. Seems much more common... with different severity... some attacks might not be noticeable but there are beings from the non physical walking all over this place from my experience so I just don't understand his view. Especially from someone who can shift consciousness at will like he can.

Lumaza

Hey Mars/Phaseshiftr/Cody, welcome back!  :-)

We talked about this same thing here years ago. I answered your question under my previous name "Lionheart", in this thread here.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_projection_experiences/what_is_going_on_here_really-t43806.0.html

" Phaseshift, I was just giving this link to a new member here and went searching the video for myself to give them a portion of the video to watch.
Anyways, you already know this video, but I found that Tom talks about something similar to what happened to you, at about the 1:03:00 minute mark."
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lRar8IOwic8&feature=BFa&list=PLEB923BB17E5849A3&lf=plpp_video

Szaxx, had this to say "I get this too on occasions. It's purpose appears to be a form of making you REMEMBER.
It really works too. My last one may be a year back but it slapped me in the face and was quite real.
At the time I was creating sounds out of the mush in a hypnagogic state of mind. Bringing order out of the chaos and slam. The music played on afterwards.
The recall is extremely high without searching for triggers. You simply remember it like an experiment in the physical you wanted to see."

If you get anything from Tom, it's that he always says this is "MY BIG TOE", as in that is "his" theory. He also states for people not to believe his word as Gospel, but to go explore and experience it for yourself.

Years ago, my better half and I had a Kiosk in our local Mall at Christmas time. We were selling Himalayan Salt lamps at the time. I had a chance meeting of a husband and wife and after talking to them for a while about my NP experiences, they opened up that their daughter was having horrible nightmares nightly. I asked them to bring her in so I could talk to her myself. She came in and told me how she was constantly being chased by Monsters. I listened to her experience. I then told her that she had landed in the Monster's reality and that everyone in that reality looked like him. I told her the next time it happened to stop running and give them a peace offering. The peace offering being the big Chocolate Chip cookie that was in her hand. She looked at me confused, but a few days later she ran up to me, gave me a big hug and said "she made a new friend". By changing her mindset, she changed her reality as well.

In the past you spoke about having "anxiety issues". How is that going? Have you handled those yet? If you haven't, you have likely found the reason why you are still confronting fear based scenarios still today.

I emailed Tom years ago with a question and he did answer me back. He replies to emails. Perhaps you should ask him himself. From time to time he also still does Radio show interviews. If you catch him on one of those, you can call in and ask him "live".

In the past, you have always had a way of answering your own questions in your own writings. Case in point, you asked a question above about Tom's view on fear based Negative entities/experiences. Then you went and described exactly what Tom's view was. You also stated that you disagreed with it. So, no matter what Tom would say unless he was "agreeing " with you, you wouldn't listen to it anyways.  :|

I don't believe everything that Tom has said. My own personal experiences have shown me different. But I do believe what he says about the "fear based" scenarios. Years ago I had a spontaneous OBE and the first thing I saw was this "cloaked figure". He/it didn't frighten me. If anything, I was more curious then anything. He didn't hurt me. I just looked at him and he looked at me.

EscapeVelocity told me that according to Kurt Leland, this hooded character is of a higher energy. He is cloaked because he is on a different frequency than ours. It is more of "energy being".

Just listening to Tom's entire video again, for about the 20th time, lol, at about the 1:50:00 mark he began talking about this "Hooded character" and the 7ft green skin monsters. He described them as "Metaphors".
"The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence."  Nicolai Tesla

desert-rat

Let me give you my beliefs on ghost /demon attacks .  As we all create our own reality I think many , but not all of these events are created by the people them selvs . Many of the ghosts /demons are human created thought forms created by their  own beliefs and fears .  Now I do believe there a few bad astral beings that create some of this for  their own agenda .  I find Tom Campbell  interesting , but hard to follow . 

Nameless

Sure there are negative energies/beings/entities around. Doesn't much matter if they are simply a matrix, computer program or not if that's what we all are. One thing we do know is that what we experience with our physical 5 is very limited which is exactly what makes all our experiences subjective.

There couldn't be positive without negative as anyone who has experienced much of life understands that there really is a balance. So neg/pos go hand in hand. To believe one without the other would be pretty lopsided.

Can these negative energies build up in a place? A person? A non-physical entity? Well of course they can, it isn't just pos vibes that build up.

Think of it like this. A great cathedral, centuries old. Many many people have passed through over the years bringing with them their positive thoughts, vibrations and frequencies. All that builds up. Now say a total non-believer walks through that cathedral (many have) and report feeling awe, love, inspiration despite their own beliefs (again many have). Why is that? Simple really, the cathedral is filled with positive energy.

Now walk through somewhere like the suicide forest. A place where many people have passed bringing with them their negative thoughts, vibrations and frequencies. You see where I am going...

Now think, you or me or someone passes through either of these places not knowing it's history. Despite that I bet either of us could very quickly process the energies.

And HERE (at this point) is where we create our own reality. In the cathedral most unknowing people will gladly give into the positive energy bc quite simply as humans we love that feeling of bliss. In the forest however we resist because we again very simply do not like that feeling of fear and despair.

Many people are physically attacked because they just do not know that they have or can access the power to stop the attack. Funny how when a neg approaches we run and scream thinking evil but few mind being approached by a pos singing holy holy holy. All that to say THIS is where your own personal belief system comes in quite handy or not. Your belief system is a created thing. You create it yourself overtime through your own personal life experiences. If you've not yet developed your beliefs, guess what? This is one of those experiences that will help you do so. LOL

Just like angels and such can attach to you and bring about positives if you let them so can negs. It's your choice especially once you have been made aware of them. A negative experience is a growth experience. Do you want to Run, Kill or maybe Transform these negative energies? This is where your thoughts matter, where you create.

Hope that wasn't too long wended. If I think of something else I'll be back.
Remember, You came here to this physical earth to experience it in its physical form. NPR will always be there.

MarsZM

Thank you for the replies everybody! Lion- wow it's been like 6 years man!! Haha hope all is well in your neck of the woods :D I lurk on here from time to time. Yeah I can control anxiety better... it's just really bad aspergers and sensory crap... I like to think of it as I'm really in tune  :?

Yeah I have this thing where I really want to understand things I observe... I'm good at shutting the intellect off when needed but during daily life when I daydream and try and put the pieces together I tend to think a lot. I just want to have a firm understanding. The problem is there are so many stories and beliefs and people teaching stuff out there it's conflicting. I guess the only way is through personal experience only. Literally.

I remember actually watching that whole lecture by Tom and I watched it again like 5 months ago believe it or not! I guess I just have a hard time grasping. I see things and can't understand them and I see them as real as this place... it's hard to make of what I experience. Maybe I should let go and stop trying to understand and just it is what it is kinda thing. I just dunno wtf these things are hovering over people and then you put two psychic people in the same room and it's "yeah I saw it too...." kinda thing.

I don't mean to keep bringing up negative stuff either it's just my intellect is wondering what the deal is. It's just like the third eye. During reiki courses I felt the chakras... the main ones anyway. Literally felt something there... my third eye pulsates and tom says that's a metaphor. For what? Then he says energy is just a metaphor.... WHAT?!?!? And all this time I was told everything is energy and can't be destroyed! See and then my intellect tries to understand this. I'm just fascinated is all. I'll try to observe more and not think of it too much

Lumaza

10 people in a field looking up at the sky. 5 see a UFO flying by. The other 5 only see a clear sky. Why is that. The 5 that saw it "needed" to see it. It may have had a profound and lasting effect on them.

I also wanted to reply on this quote that you made here "I know black magicians who can do things that are incredibly powerful and have experience with that."

All Magick is neutral. I have studied Magick for years from many different practitioners, from Aleister Crowley to H.P Lovecraft to Oberon Zell, etc..  Magick is all about focused will and intent, just as the practice of NP exploration is. The rituals, the Sigils are all there to enhance that focused will and intent. Magick is colorless. It's the intent of the practitioner that creates the "color". Many a White/light Sorcerer/Practitioner has used Black/dark Magick to create a positive outcome for the greater good ... and I'm, sure work the same vice versa.

"Magick is the Science and Art of Causing change to occur in conformity with Will" as defined by Aleister Crowley. "Magick" is simply a metaphor for using your Intent to effect change in the world.  
"The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence."  Nicolai Tesla

MarsZM

Quote from: Lumaza on November 07, 2019, 21:04:01
10 people in a field looking up at the sky. 5 see a UFO flying by. The other 5 only see a clear sky. Why is that. The 5 that saw it "needed" to see it. It may have had a profound and lasting effect on them.

I also wanted to reply on this quote that you made here "I know black magicians who can do things that are incredibly powerful and have experience with that."

All Magick is neutral. I have studied Magick for years from many different practitioners, from Aleister Crowley to H.P Lovecraft to Oberon Zell, etc..  Magick is all about focused will and intent, just as the practice of NP exploration is. The rituals, the Sigils are all there to enhance that focused will and intent. Magick is colorless. It's the intent of the practitioner that creates the "color". Many a White/light Sorcerer/Practitioner has used Black/dark Magick to create a positive outcome. ... and I'm, sure work the same vice versa.

I totally get it! That's exactly why I said that because there was this video I watched a couple nights ago where tom said if you do anything other than love the system will take your powers away or it will greatly decrease them. Which made no sense to me  :| Then I've seen other videos where he said that about lottery numbers. He said the system isn't interested in you getting money because it can't make you grow or something. So he said it will trick you or play a funny trick on you for trying to win the lotto. Again this made no sense to me though lol. And while it's kinda new agey thinking... anything is possible but I know so many people who say otherwise. The system won't allow you to win the lotto and possiblly help yourself and a ton of people (if the persons chooses) (I would...) but the system sure doesn't mind corporations that are probably not good... corrupt politicians... etc having lots of cash on hand. God forbid a hardworking slave just wins it big and maybe does something cool with it like grow an awesome business or pursue dreams! I don't know where that rant came from. Haha  :-D but I totally get you and agree with that one!

Lumaza

Quote from: MarsZM on November 07, 2019, 16:12:58
I just want to have a firm understanding. The problem is there are so many stories and beliefs and people teaching stuff out there it's conflicting. I guess the only way is through personal experience only. Literally.
That is why I have always lived my life by the adage "I believe half of what I hear, but everything I see"!  :-)

I am open minded. But nothing beats "personal experience". Just when I think I know what's going on in the NP, everything changes! Every answer leads to more questions!  :|

LightBeam

My opinion is that anything and everything exists in the multiverse, literally. Every character perceives different things at different points of existence and interacts with different energy types if you will at different points of the journey. At some point we have fears, at some points we don't, etc. You get the ide of incredible diversity of experiences throughout the endless journeys of the soul. Interactions that expose us to negativity cause us to learn. But I know one thing, pure unconditional love towards everything including the negativity has the power to transform it. Not aggression, not fights, not bringing it to justice. Only love, but it has to be sincere. Where the sincerity comes from? When your heart doesn't feel it, how can you force it? Well, it cant be forced. You have to learn why negativity is temporary and the carriers of these energies may be a part of our own lack of knowledge, but it may be an external entity that is also on the path of learning and it is at that stage. I don't believe negativity is ever permanent.
"The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem."
Captain Jack Sparrow

DarknChildlike

I personally have had many experiences with what I perceived as being completely autonomous entities in the astral/ desire realm. But to be honest, most of the times that I had experienced the truely evil ones, I believe I probably had some sort of guilty sinful deeds whether it's over indulgence, disrespecting my body, or disrespecting others, or some sort of trauma going on in my life that I wouldn't face or fess up to. The problem was with everyone else and I was the good guy. At some point after facing these entities, or rather the next day after facing this one that was recurring and wouldn't leave. I had lost all urge to commit sinful deeds the habit was broken miraculously. I can't explain why.

There is some sort of link between the two. Either I was being influenced by bad mojo or my bad mojo was manifesting as these evil entities. There is a third option though, the bad evil entities were the same as the good ones I had seen but because of my actions and guilt and inability to grow I was given what experience I would best respond to. I still don't know what category of entity we are all dealing with yet. I have a long way to go before I figure all of that out. I can tell you this tho, the really powerful beautiful entities that I would find hidden in the crowds or would appear after I accomplish a test or challenge effected me the same way as the really powerful bad ones. They all come bearing gifts, and you might not be able to suss our what that is right that moment.

I remember asking this beautiful ball of blue light that was hovering right next to my body one day when I got out of body, I didn't know what it was I tried to touch it with an outstretched hand and something invisible firmly grabbed my wrist and let go. I asked, ' are you good or evil?' In a childish voice it said, ' I am,' it paused, as if how to articulate the best answer, 'pure evil.' I freaked out started yelling, this was toward the beginning of my obe life. Months later I found that to me that ball of light wasn't evil, I failed a test. Not one single spirit is perfectly good. Logically if you ask me the ultimatum, am I good or evil, technically I would have to reply I am evil if given only those two choices.

Everything is subjective, even in objective realities. It's all the way you look at it. I think there are evil spirits that harangue us and harass and tempt us. They may be greater aspects of our worse selves or not, but the fact remains I think that, good, bad, whatever, these entities always bestow powers of higher perception and everything you experience without is really just part of the greater journey of the sojourn within.

Again idk what the exact nature of these experiences are yet. But I do know that with time, if you stay the course and continue to try to have these experiences, they will change and u will change too. Forever.

Another thing, anecdotal. I believe in the spiritual world that when you have a real contact with a really outer soul not your own, once energy has been shared you are now forever tied and are part of a spiritual family. Atleast that's how I have been explained it. No one truely wants their family dead or deranged but these negative entities seem to have no other way to relate to us and need our submission or they leave, or perhaps they transform. But, because of the nature of this transformation we do not know it when we see them next. Maybe this is a retrieval if a higher nature, healing fallen angels.

Lumaza

I have been shown via LDs and Phasing that the negative experiences seem to trump the positives when it comes to recall. You always hear about someone's "nightmares", but rarely hear about their positive Dream experiences.

Guides can and will take any form that it takes to get your full undivided attention! Whether that be a Angel or Demon doesn't matter as long as the lesson they are trying to teach is accomplished. I used the word "trying" there because they are not always successful on their first attempt!  :-D Why do I say this? It's because during a Retrieval experience, I too can take any form necessary to complete the task at hand. I just can't "decide" for the Retrievee. That's always up to them. ...and many times, I am not successful on my first attempt as well!  :-D

DarknChildlike

Lumaza, I don't want to hijack this thread by any means but I think it follows, and I can ask this question. I can't say honestly that I do ap only for altruistic purposes. Certain aspects of it keep me returning because that's just where I'm at with it, I decided I want to treat ppl I meet in ap just as well as anyone I meet here, and honestly try to help everyone I can instead of making it just another form of instant gratification. That was a phase I'm still working on.. but,. That said.. I really do want to have my first retrieval episode, should I just continue how I am and be well in heart and mind or should I be pursuing it if it's something I really want.? Should I let it happen when I'm ready I will allow it, or should I focus on looking for someone in agony and despair and try to help the best I can?

DarknChildlike

To clarify, I mean I am trying not to be addicted to the super sensual sessions that happen in ap and do the actual work I'm there to do,. But I've also noticed if my body isn't wrapped up wanting that it isn't as invested in getting there as I once was, I am trying to not buy into how easy it is to have these super intense moments because they are fleeting and not what I'm really meant there to do.

Volgerle

Quote from: DarknChildlike on November 09, 2019, 04:52:00I really do want to have my first retrieval episode, should I just continue how I am and be well in heart and mind or should I be pursuing it if it's something I really want.? Should I let it happen when I'm ready I will allow it, or should I focus on looking for someone in agony and despair and try to help the best I can?
Retrieval 'business' is (also) organized from the other side because non-physical helpers / retrievers usually guide the process. That is why I call the job we do from our side as astral projectors work as 'retrieval helpers' (or even 'retriever helpers' since we help not just the retrievees but the non-physical retrievers). Therefore you could do the following: Ask the retrievers to 'enrol' you in the program.
I did this via prayer, affirmations, mental shout-outs before sleep. What I then got at first over the course of some days/weeks was some very clear signs in dreams and as synchronicities in waking life that showed me that I was 'accepted'. These were very unmistakable messages and even quite astounding ones I can say. Then I really had two retrieval experiences. That was in February. None after that but that was not due to 'exmatriculation' from my part but rather because unfortunately my ability to project has vanished again due to the usual dry period in connection with heavy physical life issues. So I recommend to do the affirmations then wait for these signs and then you will know your application has been 'accepted' and you are 'enrolled'.
:-)  

Lumaza

Quote from: DarknChildlike on November 09, 2019, 04:52:00
Lumaza, I don't want to hijack this thread by any means but I think it follows, and I can ask this question. I can't say honestly that I do ap only for altruistic purposes. Certain aspects of it keep me returning because that's just where I'm at with it, I decided I want to treat ppl I meet in ap just as well as anyone I meet here, and honestly try to help everyone I can instead of making it just another form of instant gratification. That was a phase I'm still working on.. but,. That said.. I really do want to have my first retrieval episode, should I just continue how I am and be well in heart and mind or should I be pursuing it if it's something I really want.? Should I let it happen when I'm ready I will allow it, or should I focus on looking for someone in agony and despair and try to help the best I can?
I don't want to hi-jack this thread either. But I know Mars here is a fan of this conversation too. At least he did show interest in it in the past on this Forum.

What we do in the physical, the way we lead our lives, our thoughts and especially our "mindset" play a big part in what we experience in the "Otherwhere".

I left home at a young age to take on life myself. My first stint was in a travelling Circus. When the Circus season was complete I moved on. I basically stayed in the last town the Circus was in. I soon met a friend. She had just gone a bad divorce and was really distraught. She couldn't move on with her life, She was stuck. I stayed with her for a time being. When she was finally back on her feet again, I left back for the road.

This time, it was a major Carnival that caught my eye. I joined it as a "Ride guy" and worked until that Carnival's season was done. This time, I could stay working with it because we were at it's "home base". So, we now had the year end restoration to do. But once again I met a friend. This time it was a husband and wife who had just lost their child to Suicide. Once again I stayed with them until they could function again with their life, then I moved on.

I did that for years. Every city or town I found myself in had someone in need and for some reason I would end up as part of their life. I met the woman that I am currently living with that way as well. During that time I met many interesting Characters. I remember one time when I was working a Basketball toss game, a beautiful girl came up to me. She looked like she was in her late teens. She looked at my arm and saw my tattoo, it was a Wizard with wings. She said she liked it and we chatted some more. For some reason she then unexpectedly raised her shirt revealing her breasts and tattooed on her chest was a upside down cross, she then looked at me and said "Kiss and be blessed". Needless to say, that ended our conversation, lol!  :-D

Some of the people I met were in my life only for a few minutes, but they said had a profound effect on me. I remember one guy I met at a Horse show in Lake Placid, NY. I was vending there. He was setting up his tent across from me. The weather was getting foul. We had a severe thunderstorm bearing down on us. I finished setting up my booth and saw him finish. He then jumped into his van to prepare for his night's stay. The company I was working for had paid for my Motel. I had two beds in the room and was only using one of them, so I went over to his van and asked him if he wanted a safe place to stay for the night. We went back to the Motel and sat and talked over a few drinks. He then went to his duffle bag, grabbed a big Bowie knife and threw it in the direction of my feet. It landed a few inches away, point down in the floor. He then questioned me on the contents of my Dreams. Somehow he knew of this one scenario that I had Dreamed repeatedly, it was with me being a Lion on the top of a mountain, surrounded by all kinds of different Tigers, Panthers, etc,. The other Cats were kind of protecting me as I sat on the top of this mountain. When I heard that, I dropped my beer and it hit the floor. I was astonished, amazed, shocked, you get the picture. He then picked up his knife, put if in his bag and went to sleep. I tried to question him further. But he told me he had said enough. I then turned out the lights and went to sleep. When I awoke in the morning, he was gone. His bed didn't even look slept in. When I got to the show, he was gone too. There was an empty spot where his tent was. I was perplexed. Like I said, I had mentors, just like we all do. The thing is most people don't notice them.

The reason I told you all of that is because I feel I was being bred. Take that as you wish.

My first "conscious" Retrieval was one that occurred spontaneously. It was during a Phase session earlier in my practice and involved a Soldier that had died a violent death, but was too scared to move period. He was stuck. There was no aides around. None that I could see. At the moment I was just focused on this Soldier in front of me. At the end of it, I got to see a Cathedral like building, Hospital, but I wasn't allowed inside of it. The closest I got was the bottom of the flight of steps leading up to the main doors. Two Aides did come and retrieve him from me though.

After that experience I wanted to learn all I could about Retrievals. I read and listened to videos by Bruce Moen. There was a lady here in the past named Ginny that was quite fluent with Retrievals as well. I read many of her posts here.
I then created this thread to share and learn more. It got some great responses here:
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_projection_experiences/souly_for_retrievals-t37273.0.html

So now to you Dark. I did a Phase session today and was told your answer is "commitment". I was also shown how to help you. If you will accept the work, it will show your commitment to your cause. Years ago I listened to a video by Kurt Leland speaking on the life Annie Besant.
Annie had coined the phrase "Invisible Helper". A invisible helper is basically just that. Someone that works "outside" of the scenes for the greater good. I knew then I had found my true purpose.
The video is 1:09:26 long. If you accept the challenge. You are to watch it 5 times in total. Before you do, you are to get yourself a book that you can put important points in. The only time you stop the video is when you need a bathroom break or drink/food. Do not rewind it at all to get something you missed. For now, just write down things that you think are important for your development. You are going to listen to it 5 times total, so you will have a chance to expand your on your writings. You will find that each time you listen to it, you will hear something new that peaks your interest. I have personally listened to that video about 15 times. I love it. I am going to listen to it tonight while I create a new Crystal Amplifier. My focus for tonight's Amplifier is "Awareness".
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uA12Xd3Zq0I

Next, when you close your eyes to go to sleep, I want the last thought in your mind to be you are waling down a hallway searching for a door that has the words Focus 27 on it. It will take you awhile until you can visualize those words vividly. Don't that door until you can see it those words vividly on it. The shape or type of the door doesn't matter. Allow things to happen. All you are doing is setting the stage for it. Add the mental affirmation that you wish to learn how to help those that are stuck. Then, be aware of your Dreams. Write down your last experience from your Dream when you awaken. Like Volgerle said above, "affirmations" are very important for continued success in this practice. You can check out my Doorway thread here for further information on getting to the 3D void quickly.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_consciousness/the_doorway-t46013.0.html

Lumaza

Quote from: Volgerle on November 09, 2019, 15:30:42
Then I really had two retrieval experiences. That was in February. None after that but that was not due to 'exmatriculation' from my part but rather because unfortunately my ability to project has vanished again due to the usual dry period in connection with heavy physical life issues.
That happens. You can reduce the "distractions" though. All it takes is "commitment" and the passion to continue down this path. It's not an "obsession" though. "Obsession" is an excess of attachment that leads to a negative outcome. "Commitment,"  is the continual putting forth of effort, time, and resources towards a chosen task or goal.

I find that there is a learning curve to Retrievals, just as there is with every other practice we undertake in life. Somewhere along the line, they seem to become "automatic". You aren't always consciously aware of them, but they are  still occurring.  :-)

Volgerle

Inspiring as always, dear Lumaza. I also watched the Leland talks and probably saw it already but I feel motivated to watch this one again now. Also I like your door method with Focus 27 on it, will give it a try in the coming nights/sessions, too. I already had the intent to go to this area again (esp. the reception centre for the helping work) but so far failed recently. It's been years since I have been there (library, healing temple), so I still know what if feels like. Gosh, I miss it.

You are also right that one has to be committed and more adamant with the affirmations. I haven't been either because I had other 'issues' and my affirmations were directed at these, even for the night (e.g. self-healing, manifestation of physical life goals, etc.).

I want to continue my retrievals and then also my book on it which I do not write for money or fame purposes but first to inspire others to do/learn AP for retrieval help and secondly honestly because I love (book) writing and especially about these topics. The book was already started since last February and the outline and content seems very promising to me. It will be a combination of two good things for me. Wonder why I ever stopped but I have so many other 'projects' and 'issues' distracting me although the good ones of them are also worth the time. Still, I will get on track again (editing my book in another browser tab as I write this  :wink: ).

Thanks for keeping me and others motivated.

Lumaza

Quote from: Volgerle on November 10, 2019, 12:47:04
Inspiring as always, dear Lumaza. I also watched the Leland talks and probably saw it already but I feel motivated to watch this one again now. Also I like your door method with Focus 27 on it, will give it a try in the coming nights/sessions, too. I already had the intent to go to this area again (esp. the reception centre for the helping work) but so far failed recently. It's been years since I have been there (library, healing temple), so I still know what if feels like. Gosh, I miss it.

You are also right that one has to be committed and more adamant with the affirmations. I haven't been either because I had other 'issues' and my affirmations were directed at these, even for the night (e.g. self-healing, manifestation of physical life goals, etc.).

I want to continue my retrievals and then also my book on it which I do not write for money or fame purposes but first to inspire others to do/learn AP for retrieval help and secondly honestly because I love (book) writing and especially about these topics. The book was already started since last February and the outline and content seems very promising to me. It will be a combination of two good things for me. Wonder why I ever stopped but I have so many other 'projects' and 'issues' distracting me although the good ones of them are also worth the time. Still, I will get on track again (editing my book in another browser tab as I write this  :wink: ).

Thanks for keeping me and others motivated.
Not only did I watch that video again last night, but I also watched 3 others that were found with a youtube search on the name Kurt Leland. He has updated his work there. There are a few actual seminar/workshops there where he is doing hands on meditation and work.

I think when you get back to your book again that your creative juices will once again flow. I have found that I am being prompted to share. I guess in a way, once again, I'm living that "Invisible Helper" route here in the physical.

Just recently 3 small shops in Minneapolis, Minnesota have started selling my Crystal Amplifiers. I did up a card explaining my purpose for creating them. They wanted me to do a "Bio" card as well. I told them it was the message, not the messenger that was important. They are still pushing for a Bio card though. They don't seem to understand that thinking. In a way it's like being a Ghost writer, someone that wishes to remain anonymous.

I find "commitment to be a crucial part with "continued" success with this practice.  Some people only want that sneak peek of what's behind the veil. But when push comes to shove, they aren't willing to go the distance. That's okay though. Sometimes that sneak peek is enough to make a profound difference in their mindset. You can't "undo" what you experienced. It will always be part of you. It always was to begin with, it's just that most aren't aware of it.  :-)

Lumaza

Here is a link created by a member here named "Kodemaster" that explains Frank Kepple's view on starting a dialogue and relationship with a "Astral Guide/Helper". By doing that, you can voice what your goals and desires are of what you wish your NP experiences to entail. Every little bit helps!  
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_the_astral_faq/how_do_get_a_guideastral_helper_to_help_me-t25289.0.html

DarknChildlike

Lumaza, I just now read this. First of all, you gave me chills up and down my spine lol that was something. I've watched one video of Kurt Leland where details the life and accomplishments of Annie besseant like a year ago. When these things started happening to me I really did my home work. I can't remember a lot of the talk, if it's the same one or not. He talked a lot of leadbeder and about the evolution of theosophy. You really just made my night friend. Thank you for having an interest in my evolution, ie. I am so grateful for conversation let alone you are interfacing you're own field, on my behest.. so much appreciation. Last night I had one of the more very very very challenging experiences and again I was shouting for help to wake me up by the climax of everything, being woken by my wife who happened to be up to go to the bathroom. She says I was laying on the couch eyes totally open she thought I was awake. I thought I seen my mother and was shouting ' can you help me out over here? ' can you help me out, over here? ' finally I had to modulate my breath because I can't make words just breathe calmly or deeply and make vowel sounds until help comes.. which I shouldn't have left I should have stayed.. when I went to lay down, might I say I never use affirmations but was thinking of what we were all talking about, and so I told myself how I wanted to do something important tonight. I want to help someone dearly. I want to be where I am needed most, whether it's just helping myself in order to help someone in the future. Let me do good work let me allow myself to continue my travels. I'm not done. I had hypnogogia. Flashes and peacefulness contrary to my limbs jumping and whatnot and I was feeling surprise and joy.

I lost consciousness for a while and was dreaming of being a kid with family and stuff reliving some really traumatic stuff I had brought onto myself through some morally bankrupt actions I was committing, and ignoring and spiteful of my brothers. Just stuff I don't ever want to look at let alone relive. I was at the family computer I became lucid after I had to relive feeling ashamed about online presence and blossoming puberty. I had over done that as a young kid and was always afraid family would find what I had been doing it haunted me. When I came to was when the computer was maliciously trying to show my parents and stuff naked pictures of me and stuff but I didn't remember the affirmations about asking for a hard challenge. I literally was interfacing myself through the computer and saying bonk you I don't have to do this crap! The harder I pushed and tried to run away from everything the worse it got until finally my wife came to my rescue.... I'm not very proud about this account. :/ i am still proud of myself, for as well as I did. I think I got a lot to do that I wasn't aware of, but now I can atleast address the things I need to address in order to move on closer to my ultimate goals! Looks pretty daunting, I am definitely humbled... I am trying! I'm honest atleast.. thanks for reading guys and I won't post another thread like this here sorry guys I should have made a new one it's just very in conclusion to our conversations earlier... sorry OP!! Pls don't hate me!

DarknChildlike

And everyone thank you for the amazing replies,. I am going to follow this prescription and won't forget what everyone has shared with me! Good night friends! And thank you so much, again,.
Dark

MarsZM

Nawww nobody hijacked at all its not a problem at all!! I enjoyed reading too :—)

Lumaza

Quote from: DarknChildlike on November 11, 2019, 04:31:12
Lumaza, I just now read this. First of all, you gave me chills up and down my spine lol that was something. I've watched one video of Kurt Leland where details the life and accomplishments of Annie besseant like a year ago. When these things started happening to me I really did my home work. I can't remember a lot of the talk, if it's the same one or not. He talked a lot of leadbeder and about the evolution of theosophy. You really just made my night friend. Thank you for having an interest in my evolution, ie. I am so grateful for conversation let alone you are interfacing you're own field, on my behest.. so much appreciation. Last night I had one of the more very very very challenging experiences and again I was shouting for help to wake me up by the climax of everything, being woken by my wife who happened to be up to go to the bathroom. She says I was laying on the couch eyes totally open she thought I was awake. I thought I seen my mother and was shouting ' can you help me out over here? ' can you help me out, over here? ' finally I had to modulate my breath because I can't make words just breathe calmly or deeply and make vowel sounds until help comes.. which I shouldn't have left I should have stayed.. when I went to lay down, might I say I never use affirmations but was thinking of what we were all talking about, and so I told myself how I wanted to do something important tonight. I want to help someone dearly. I want to be where I am needed most, whether it's just helping myself in order to help someone in the future. Let me do good work let me allow myself to continue my travels. I'm not done. I had hypnogogia. Flashes and peacefulness contrary to my limbs jumping and whatnot and I was feeling surprise and joy.

I lost consciousness for a while and was dreaming of being a kid with family and stuff reliving some really traumatic stuff I had brought onto myself through some morally bankrupt actions I was committing, and ignoring and spiteful of my brothers. Just stuff I don't ever want to look at let alone relive. I was at the family computer I became lucid after I had to relive feeling ashamed about online presence and blossoming puberty. I had over done that as a young kid and was always afraid family would find what I had been doing it haunted me. When I came to was when the computer was maliciously trying to show my parents and stuff naked pictures of me and stuff but I didn't remember the affirmations about asking for a hard challenge. I literally was interfacing myself through the computer and saying bonk you I don't have to do this crap! The harder I pushed and tried to run away from everything the worse it got until finally my wife came to my rescue.... I'm not very proud about this account. :/ i am still proud of myself, for as well as I did. I think I got a lot to do that I wasn't aware of, but now I can atleast address the things I need to address in order to move on closer to my ultimate goals! Looks pretty daunting, I am definitely humbled... I am trying! I'm honest atleast.. thanks for reading guys and I won't post another thread like this here sorry guys I should have made a new one it's just very in conclusion to our conversations earlier... sorry OP!! Pls don't hate me!
Dark, scenarios like this are par for the course. I have found that to delve deeper into the "Otherwhere", we have to first learn handle our "vanities" and"vices" here and also how to "contain" the ego. I can't tell you how many times I got to the "Otherwhere/Etheria" and was challenged by a physical lust scenario, ego, and or "guilt related" experience. I found the lust thing weird because I haven't been an openly sexual person in this reality as it is.  :| But I had to handle a number of issues. Hence my thread on "Tests, Quests and Challenges". Once I became "clear" of all of that or at least could "contain" them, I found that I could move forward again. It never really stops though. I still get "challenged" once in awhile. I guess that's a another test as well.  :-P

I found it got better when I stopped having the "Etheric"/physical mindset and could move on to "other". The first thing I do when I close my eyes every night or when I Phase is to mentally command a "release of my physical focus". I use the words, "By my act of will, I RELEASE my focus over my physical body. PLEASE TAKE ME to your desired destination. SHOW ME what I need to SEE. TEACH me what I need to LEARN."
I visualize those capitalized words in that mental statement, to "enhance" my focused intent.

Whenever I become lucid in my Dream "simulations" or a vivid scene appears in a Phase session, I first "observe" it thoroughly before I act. I have talked about what I see a NP personality, because many times, I will become lucid just as all hell is breaking loose. I then have to undo whatever damage is done. Many times, it seems like it is some kind "Hero" scenario where I am helping those in need. I have a lot of those "Heroic" like simulations.

When I was new to the practice of non ordinary states of consciousness, I would sit in my computer chair, that is by my window, close my eyes and mentally reach out to a large tree in my backyard. That tree is approximately 500 feet away. I would also mentally reach out to touch the walls in my room, or just close my eyes and start some kind of "driving simulation" focus. Things like that only took a few minutes to do. I have talked about this in the past, but I guess most people found it unnecessary to do or a waste of time. It taught me how to navigate my "NP" surroundings. Like I said, every little bit helps!  :-) I wrote about that in this thread here, under my previous name here "Lionheart".
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_consciousness/how_exactly_do_you_perform_the_phantom_wiggle_method-t44583.0.html