News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

UNDER 18 AP goers

Previous topic - Next topic

GANAMOHA

HI I'm thirteen. Don let my age let anyone underestimate me though. I think helping each other is a great idea. My expertise is mainly kenisis of the elements and a number of other things I learn new things everyday here.
I stand at the threshold of what could be a new world

Telos

Quote from: Leannaini'm 21 i don't think i'm that old gee -_-

Ha! Same here. Don't worry, our society as the extended childhood known as college and graduate school, so regardless of whether or not you attend these institutions, people will think you're a kid well into your 30s.

Also, I just wanted to say, I think all you guys under 18 are the coolest kids I know.

Nay

QuoteAlso, I just wanted to say, I think all you guys under 18 are the coolest kids I know.

I didn't want to butt into the under 18 thread, cause I'm one of those well into the 30's, but I just wanted to say I agree!..plus my own kids rock too. :)

I'm just so pleased with how well rounded the younger folks are sounding today.  I'll admit, I was leary of the younger kids/people because of past trouble on the board, those were tough times.... but now I'm very happy to share our wonderful forum with you all. :D

Gee, I hope that didn't sound all fuzzy bunny...but I meant it.

Nay

Andali27

QuoteGee, I hope that didn't sound all fuzzy bunny...but I meant it.

He, he, I feel all warm and tingly inside, but no, thanks Nay.  Are you actually teaching your kids AP?  How is that working out?  Oh, and moderators are seperate to the Under 18, thing (not that we could ever keep them out! :D )

Andali
~*~*If you long for your dreams and your dreams cannot wait, turn your life into dreams and control your own fate...*~*~

http://www.digital-transition.net

TOTALANATION

Nay

Seeings how you started the thread, I guess I'm safe responding..hehe

Actually I'm very open with my children, ages.. 13yr, 11yr and 4yr. about my projections, meditation, ghost, dreams, you name it, I'll talk to them if they want to listen.  Dreams are always spoken about, of course I don't talk about projection with my 4yr old but yesterday I had a dream that he and I were floating in a large body of water on some kind of cushions, it was at night and a helicopter hovered above us, shining there bright light on us.  He was getting scared and I was trying to reassure him that all was fine, and then I woke up, only to hear him whimpering in his room, like he was having a nightmare. (this has happened more times than I can count now)  He comes into my room and I say.."did you have a dream that you were with mommy on the water?"  he says in a very stern voice, mind you, "NO..but daddy popped my balloon!"   Hehehe...gotta love it.

I've been finding that with my youngest he sees and talks to either just one person or more than one..we really haven't nailed it down yet.  I was concerned a few months back when he came into my room and looked into my dressing area  (which was totally empty)  and said... "oh, not you again.."  I ask who?  he said,  "he isn't the little boy"  I got the impression that he knew this person he was seeing was trying to fool him into thinking he was someone else.  I had to ask whomever it was to please leave before my son was satisfied.  He has also mentioned hearing a loud bang, like my daughter, which I believe to be them separating from their physicals.

I know my daughter 11yr, she has projected and has actually seen some kind of astral wildlife thing chewing on her foot..:shock:  it was purple, so Robert said it was nothing to be concerned about.  My son, 13yr.  a year or so ago he was a lot more interested in it, but ever since he finally passed my height.....wow a whole inch. :)  he has got better things to think about, I suppose..lol.  like music, girls (even though he won't admit that part to me..;) )  But he has had few things happen to him as well, infact this morning he was just asking me if I remembered when a object came flying off the shelf at him.

Hmmmm..I just rattled on and rattled on .:oops:   See what happens when you ask a Mom about her kids?  

Oh..almost forgot..lol..  One day my 4yr was going on about something.....sheesh, I can't remember now, exactly what or how it came up, but I asked him, "what did you do in your past-life?"  I swear, without missing a beat he said, "fixing guns"  It floored me and my husband because he is some kind of genius when it comes to making different guns out of legos...they look like old world war II guns and stuff, really wild that he said that!!

Yikes, ya'll will never invite me back in here...I yack too much. :P

Take Care,
Nay

Andali27

Feel free to post whenever you want Nay.  You're a mod, we can't stop ya, but on the other side of things (no pun intended), I think it's great that you're open to your kids.  The problem I think most of us have is that telling our families would mean, in their eyes, admitting to being some kind of psycopath.  I know I don't disclose all my little 'adventures' to them.  They can hardly deal with the fact that I 'meditate' (or at least that's my cover story) and when it comes to talking to friends, actually convincing them about something they can neither see nor understand is not really fun though in the end I laugh.  At the moment, one of my friends are convinced AP is dangerous, but I told her to try it and see that it isn't, she was like "hell no".  *shrugs* you win some you lose some.

Later!

Andali
~*~*If you long for your dreams and your dreams cannot wait, turn your life into dreams and control your own fate...*~*~

TOTALANATION

Bonden

Haven't seen this thread until now. Seems like there are quite allot under 18. Anyway, I'm 16 and had my first AP yesterday :) and I still haven't understand yet that I actually AP:d yesterday :D it's like winning the biggest prize on the lottery! I've been trying to AP for like 2,5-3 months and doing energy work for like 4 months.

And I think it's great that you are open with you're kids Nay. I haven't yet told someone that I'm trying to leave my body at nights, I don't want them to think I'm some psychopath :) .

Nay

Hehehe.. Bonden!

I thank you and Andali for you kind words. :)  I suppose it has come down from generation to generation..  My father is a medium as was his grandmother so I guess if it wasn't for that start in my life.....well, who knows. *shrugs shoulders*  

I am grateful they were open about it.  I should say, I never met my great grandmother in the physical, but she gave me my first taste of the "Otherside" ;)

Nay

EDIT: Andali...I didn't come in here, out of respect for y'all..:D  but now it looks like you've created a monster!  I'll be back..

Thor

Hi.

I'm 15 and have been trying to AP for 3-5 months.

The-Dawn-Of-Darkness

I'm 17.
And I've been trying to AP for a while now. (A few years)
I haven't been practicing for the past many months but I'm gonna keep at it again.
I've had a few minor AP's in the past but thats about it. I also have had a lot of dreams that seemed too real. (Nothing bad though)
Nothing Could Make Me Not Believe

Quantitativefool

Yeah Nay, feel free to keep posting, it is great that your open to your kids with those ideas also, keep us posted on it.

-Stu.

GANAMOHA

I have a question Dont know If i should ask it here. I have been writing down dreams that I had every night but there was no meaning to me. The other day though I found one page of journal logs read them and found out all had happened. only one didnt happen... The one tha didnt had skys the were orange and black with fire and smoke the city that I lived in along with others I went to have been decimated. I did survive with a small group but is this dream just silly or I dont know kind of a head trip (so many new abilitys I have been dicovering Ive had so suddenly)

AstralSailor

Hey :) i just turned 16
Hope your all fine ^_^
Been in on AP for about a year now

Andali27

Hi Ganamoha.

You seem to be in the same boat as me.  After a certain time, experiences start to pile up in many forms and you end up getting a whole bunch of 'wacky dreams' with really no meaning at all (though some argue that all dreams mean things, I think not.  What does someone chasing you with pinecones mean? :shock: )

I think it sounds rather interesting myself.  I've always been fond of dreams that happen just because they feel like it.  None of my dreams have meaning, even the ones that mimic Stargate (don't you love that show?)

I wouldn't worry about it.  Enjoy it!  Though I'm envious, all my dreams are stupid and warped.  There's nothing cool like what you wrote here!

Andali

TOTALANATION

Dansk

Quote from: Andali27The problem I think most of us have is that telling our families would mean, in their eyes, admitting to being some kind of psycopath.

I guess I'm pretty lucky because my parents, well my dad mostly is really open to these kinds of things. He has even helped me learn some new stuff, like how to read minds (although I find that term rather crude), different kinds of meditation, and how to sense different things (mostly about their pasts but also what their really like on the inside) about random people. The only down part is that he can practically read my mind, so when I get really mad at him I always try to send my anger towards him so he knows just how mad I am (I am horrible, I know).
Don't part with your illusions. When they are gone you may still exist, but you have ceased to live.

Andali27

One of my friends and I have this weird connection thing going.  We're forever saying things at the same time, finishing eachother's sentances and other such things.

Actually, on my school bus, there's us two and two other girls, we suddenly shout out 'what am I thinking of' and we can usually guess right each time.  One of the girls had about seven straight hits.  We were using the Zener card images "orange circle, black square, green star, blue wavy lines, red cross"

It's pretty cool.

Back on the parents issue, both my mum and dad (mum moreso) like sci-fi but not into the whole 'believing' in things such as AP, tk, etc.  It'd be kind of weird actually saying it "err, Mum, Dad, I've been meaning to tell you something *deep breath*, I, I'm an Astral Projecter"

AP Annonyms anyone?

Andali

TOTALANATION

jc84corvette

17, Male, NY State. I been here sense Aug 2002 I think. Hung around for a year than went AWOL. now im back

Harry

Hey.

I'm harry, 14, found out about obe a couple of months ago and have had two spontaneous obes since I started a technique every night.

The land of nod is my refuge

Cebren Girinis

I'm 16 too.

I live in NC, and am WAY into all kinds of music. I'm the lead singer in a band, I sing tenor in our advanced chorus, and I play in both marching and Jazz band. I also swim, play tennis, weightlift, and study uses of circles in AP and divination. (Well someone has too!) I am on an eternal quest for knowledge, and I plan on giong to college somewhere to major in music.

I got into to APing through my cousin when I was 14, and have not abandoned it since. I can't fully AP yet, but I have Lucid Dream,s nearly every night!

Good to meet all of you!

GANAMOHA

Actually I am very very secretive with my ability or gifts. My parents have slight awareness of it and call it a evil and shudder at the though. Luckily though the only person who I talk to the most about it is my grandma who is currently living with us. Many elderly have more of an open mind. The problem is that everthing is related to the bible or god and I'm not saying thats bad but it keeps conversation limited. I have just recently found out a friend who can do pk ( feel dumb for not even feeling her energy but I guess I just kinda shut it off at school) and she lives right down the street. Andali where can I get zenner card images?

Andali27

I actually made mine myself.  Though you could probably do a google search under images for them and turn up some ones to print off.  I just found an old deck of cards and stuck some pictures on.  Type in Zener Cards and search of it.  I put colors to mine, red cross, orange circle, green star, black square, blue wavy lines.  Good luck!

Andali

TOTALANATION

avocado

Hello, my name is Fil. I am sixteen and I successfully had eleven projections so far.

I got interested in it almost a year ago after reading a book on Buddhism. I noticed the author mention something about astral projection. I got interested and I looked it up on the Internet. I emediety started meditating and attempting projections and here I am. Eager to justify my existence with O.B.E.s.

NickJW

my name is Nick, I'm 16 and I can usually enter the trance/sleep paralysis state whenever I want. I just need to control the length I can remain in the trance state and then I will hopfully have my first projection.
I've also stimulated my third eye for a while and have had clairvoyance 3 times.

Flamethon

Hi, my name is Jesse and i'm 15 years old turning 16 in 2 weeks.
I can't project yet but I came close 5 times while in sleep paralysis.
I stimulate my chakras and do NEW about every day and hopefully I can project successfully as soon as I can control my mind from wandering off  :D .
Life is a Journey, a Journey where all events that occur are merely those created through Will and Faith. Have Faith that you Will overcome all obstacles. Open the Heart and let the Mind flow freely for these are the keys to living life to the fullest.

collins827

Hey! I'm 13, turning 14 very soon. So yes, I am under the age of 18. I can't get close to projecting yet :P. I am looking very forward to it though. It is very exciting!
I will see you on the islands of the world...