News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

UNDER 18 AP goers

Previous topic - Next topic

OrionsDream

*cough*
Quote from: TuperYabba*Whaps a coat rack next to OrionsDream with a cane* Quiet young un! I'll be having no lip from you! Kids these days! The nerve of That youngster, why if I were 8 years younger...

my point exactly, you are way too old to be posting on the UNDER 18 AP GOERS!! YOUR 25!! sheesh sometimes i think old ppl cant read.
Save your tears for the day when our pain is far behind on your feet come with me we are soldiers stand or die
Save your fears take your place save them for the judgement day fast and free follow me time to make the sacrifice we rise or fall

Ceraphim

Silly old people....I fear those days D:

SUP....I am Ceraphim (Cellie is easier I guess...k)
I'm 16 and er....yeah...I like dreams and the levels of reality and all that sort of thing.I got into it more because I started to lucid dream.  About 4 years ago?

Andali27

QuoteI'll start. I'm Andali! 17, wanna AP real bad. Next!

Dude, I'm Andali (notice who started the thread?)  Are you tryna steal my name? :shock:   Not mad or anything.  Just let me know.

Andali
~*~*If you long for your dreams and your dreams cannot wait, turn your life into dreams and control your own fate...*~*~

http://www.digital-transition.net

TOTALANATION

BooWest

Hey im kirk, im 15 from va
my parents AP or used to and ive found it interesting
Broken is the promise; betrayal

FireEye

k
Chi Whore

FuM

Hey guys names cesar yeah like the salad  :lol:  Miami,florida started trianing all abilities  when i was 12 took a 1 year break from 13-14 now taht year is over and i wanna learn everything over again and be able to do it and also i wanna learn new stuff btw I LOVE FMA lol

Astral Projection

Whazzzup :P :P
I'm from Serbia and Montenegro (ex. Yugoslavia) and i'm 17 yrs old. I'm interested in all kind occultic knowlege for about 2-3 years (only) :(
mind altering psychedelic trip

Cereal-N-Milk

xxshimmerxx

Hi! ^_^ I'm Lena, 15 years old.

I've only started to become interested in AP last summer... or.. the summer that just ended shall we say? In the short period of time I managed to learn lots, and had experiences as well! I'm still learning and trying, though.  What really got me interested in spiritual stuff was a book a read by Sylvia Browne.  At first I had doubts, but when I actually experienced it, I knew it exists.  :smile:

SoulMadeOfSong

Im Steph, Hi!

Im 17, and I live about a half hour away from New York City. Ive been obvsessed with the idea of astral projections and other 'mind' things since this summer. One of my friends could read auras, and it facinated me so much that im learning whatever I can.

Sova114

I'm 17. Taking A.P. Psychology in high school.. and here I am.

Leilah

I'm 16.  I was about 4 or 5 when the thought that I was more than my physical body came to me. I remember looking in the mirror for a long time saying "Who am I?" until I realized that the person looking back at me .. wasn't, couldn't possibly be me.  Then, at 14 I came about a website pertaining to the out of body experience. I became obsessed with the idea of leaving my body. For 6 months, I didn't experience one conscious OBE, although there were several times when I would hear loud pops, door slams and voices talking about me.

Finally though, things started to pick and I've so far has 32 OBEs. Most were .. I guess you can say partially by will, if that makes any sense. I would try to go OBE, fall asleep and then have, maybe, one or up to three in the same night.

Now I am at the point where, after having read Monroes books and Franks mind/belief-twisting topics on phasing, etc. I am not so sure that the OBE really is out of body in the first place. All I can say is that until I experience it, I am not sure of anything. Right now I am attempting to reach Focus 10 easily. From there, well.. just have to wait and see what will happen.  

There is my life story. Enjoy.
Leaning over
Crawling up
Stumbling all around
Losing my place
Only to find I've come full circle.

youbetterholdon

Hi, I'm Sara and I'm 17.

Krashlanmar

I am 16, myself.
Name's Boris... Russian, as you can tell.

I've been trying to Astrally Project since I was little ^_^ It's really not working out for me. I usually fall asleep before I do it, but I digress.

Nice to meet you.

BTW: Final Fantasy pwns. Had to fit that in as you have Yuna as your avatar.

Final Fantasy VII<----- Rocked my socks for a good 5 years. ;-) I don't remember how many times I beat it. *consults the handy dandy chart thingy* 38. Currently trying to kill Emerald ^_^
"The gate to tomorrow is not the light of heaven..."
~Vincent Valentine, Final Fantasy VII

Krashlanmar, the Black Dragon

I implore you not to judge.

Phoenix-09

I'm Michael, and I'm 17. I want to AP but I feel I have too much to learn on this plane first, before I try out the next. I have fears to beat, and personal truths to discover. I also have things to learn about other people, and about the world itself. I have more to learn about this place first, rather than the next. If the next world somehow informs this one, I'd gladly go, but right now my fear overcomes me, and I'm so confused...

I find it hard to meditate (mainly because I don't do it often) and my head is mostly filled with static. I'm not even sure this set of beliefs is the right for me.

So there's my story.

~Phoenix
Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

"Nothing can be more contrary to religion and the clergy than reason and common sense"
~Voltaire

Enterprise87

hey my names Brett and i'm 15 and im extremely interested in AP and i want to learn and have journeys and find out stuff with it!

jalef

Im 17 and im interested in all 'paranormal' stuff but i got into ap for 4 weeks now and i had my first conscious ap (even into the rtz :grin: ) yesterday!
that was cool and motivates me alot to put more effort into it what i will be able to do since i have christmas holidays :grin:
The truely wise man knows that he knows nothing!
  - Confuzius

neocodes

Quote from: tiberseptimI got into AP this summer when i started exploring the rest of the occult (yes AP part of the occult).

AP isn't necessarily part of the occult.  If anything it should be categorized under energy manipulation.  Just as the occult itself, Psionics, ect.

Sorry I pointed this out so late, but i felt I should speak my opinion even if it was a long since past post.

dingo

I'm 17, been projecting for about two and a half years. I think I've had about 70 projections (possibly more). I wrote them all down, but it's not too organised so it's a bit of a chore to count them all. :smile:

Jancarius

Uhh... Jancarius and I'm 17. When I first started reading the first post I thought you might be a pedophile trying to pick up on the underage kids on the board. :grin: I didn't bother to read the other posts in this thread. Way to many. >.<

SmileySpirit14

im 15... been projecting since i was 13... oh yeh, im cheyenne... from mississippi.. yehp. i got some really easy methods, too, for anyone whos interested
live forever or die trying

BluuBlox

Hmmm...17, Long Island, new york, USA...
Struggling to AP, but making slow yet somewhat steady progress.
Published amateur poet/author, studier of philosophies/theologies, in his own right; A.P./honors high school student...blah, blah, blahblahblah blahblah blah...

Dark Shadow

well ahm hey, i am 16, from turkey, and i have been trying to AP for about 6 months now, i didnt had any OBE experiences , but i believe that i got close to having some

SmileySpirit14

your from turkey? lol thats cool. i may be from the south and have a southern accent, but im turkish and speak it... lol. and i think theres a different between AP and OBE... i found it easier to OBE while lucid dreaming.. actually, im usually having an OBE right before i wake up
live forever or die trying

baodur

Hi! I'm Marko and I'm 17 y.o. I'm from Croatia(don't know if you heard of it, it's across the sea from Italy to the east) I've been trying to AP and the closest I've come to AP is just vibrations. Also I've been practicing meditation for 5-6 months.