News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

UNDER 18 AP goers

Previous topic - Next topic

steveo233

SweP

I'm 17 years old and got into AP like a year ago. Still haven't get my first projection.
Working on it :)

Rachael Hicks

My daughter just turned 13 and she naturally ap just like me I'm trying to get her to sign up. I think this is a great place for young and old alike  :-)  she might learn some things and maybe even help others
"All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream".            Edgar Allan Poe

Kairi Hearts

I'm 13. I have been doing this for a very long time.. I've been to Fiji, Rome, and other places. And the people who have tried over and over, I don't even try I do it with out any help! It ain't that hard..
"Don't hate the game, hate the players."

AAAAAAAA

Alex. 16. Have any of you been to the Grand Clocks?

Super Vegito

Drakoreo

Hey ^_^
I'm Drake, I'm 17~
This might sound funny but, pretty much how I got started into astral projection, chakras, higher conscious, etc, it literally just POOFED into my life. Like, I started finding books, they just sat there like "HEY READ ME" and then, youtube videos would show up in the corner of my eye.. This continued, as if "universe was arranging it"?

SO ANYWAY. If anyone else under 18 wants to message me and talk about all these kind of things, that would BE AWESOME cause most my friends aren't there yet :)

Peace~
-Peace-

sadcatsclub

14, from Australia, found out about AP from another forum a week and a bit ago, and am looking forward to having my first AP soon, since I have been dreaming of flying like a bird for a long time, and it's the Winter school holidays here, a good time to lie in a warm bed and explore the astral  8-)

Steelflame

Hi, I'm 15, I live in Ontario,Canada, and I've had an interest in magic and metaphysics for as long as I can remember. Lately I've been attempting Astral Projection, but I haven't been succesful yet. My family feels very strongly against these things, and I'm glad that I have a place now where I don't have to hide everything.  :-)

TheWolfofDreams

Hello! I'm 18 and a full time student of metaphysics, the awakening, and all that is peace and love.
To tell you a little about myself. I'm from the state of Arizona, USA. I am a dreamer in every sense of the term. I love dreams, dreaming, and I tend to dream big in the physical. I have yet to project, however, it is a goal for me in the next two years to be able to consciously AP without too much hassle. It may take longer, but I think if I practice I can get there.

I'm actually very happy to see this thread, I didn't realize how young the people on here were. I just assumed it was an older-persons game.

To wrap it up, there's one more thing you should know. I'm part of the foretold 'Indigo Children'. The next minor step in the evolution of the human species, children with a natural aptitude for psychic powers. (To include AP, RV, chakra control, etc.). And in the months ramping up to the start of the New Age, 2012 I began to feel the coming change of age. When I say feel, I mean I FELT the coming of the energy of the new age.

And that's all about me.

Cool101

Im 15 and ive just started astral projecting the first attempt i really progressed as i got past the vibratinal stage and started floating then nothing happened and from there on ive had a few out of body experiences if u want me to i will go in detail about them dont know if during my past lives i was a astral projector and would also want to meet peaple on this website on the astral plain if possable       

Happy travels     

zacko

im zack and im 12 (ill be 13 on thanksgiving) and i really want to AP but i just cant

Angelite

I'm Laura and 18 years old from Arizona. I first heard about astral projection when I was 16. Since then, I've been obsessed with metaphysical topics and love to meditate in my free time. I have not had much success with astral projection yet but am hoping this forum will give me some hope and advice.

Xanth

Quote from: Angelite on December 29, 2014, 00:57:33
I'm Laura and 18 years old from Arizona. I first heard about astral projection when I was 16. Since then, I've been obsessed with metaphysical topics and love to meditate in my free time. I have not had much success with astral projection yet but am hoping this forum will give me some hope and advice.
Welcome aboard!

I'm sure you'll find LOTS of great information here.  I know I certainly did when I first stumbled across it.  :)

JackNorth

Hey, I am Jack, I'm from Australia (NSW) and have recently turned to a spiritual lifestyle, I have heard people explain that on a spiritual journey, it is almost essential for someone to achieve an OBE. So in light of that, here I am :D trying to achieve just that!

Please, feel free to message me if your up for a chat! :)

FuzzyQuills

Hello! I'm Jean-Luc, from Australia, and I'm 17 years old. (Turning 18 in October though. ;)) I only found out about this whole OBE thing toward the end of last year... Despite that though, I have come a long way since I started trying AP, and I have learnt some really impressive stuff along the way.

I actually had what I think was my first AP three days ago, so I'm not far off to being able to do it at will! :) I can also thank my school's year 12 retreat for helping me master meditation, of which helps one get into the right state. (I can actually activate my third eye at will now, although it simply charges my forehead with the tingles and not much else... :grin:)
This world's Captain Falcon; A title I will pass down to a chosen one when I leave this dimension.

2years

Blakeyboy

Hi.
My name is Blake. I am 15 and have been trying to acheive AP for 2 months.
I have a feeling that I am close!

Blakeyboy

Hi. My name is Blake and I am 15.
I have been looking at the forums for over 3 months, but have registered last month.
I have been trying AP for those 3 months.