News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Hello to old friends and New

Previous topic - Next topic

Mustardseed

Hello everybody. This is my first post in many years . I hope there are still some of the ol´timers here. I would like to re engage with the forum, and explain how my journey took twists and turns. We have all come a long way. Recently I have had some WILDS that all end up in the same location and I would like to discuss...if we are all starting to dream similar dreams...My best regards to you all Mustardseed
Words.....there was a time when I believed in words!

Xanth

Welcome back the Pulse MS. :)

Please do share your experiences, we would love to hear them!

omcasey

I remember you. Yes, that sounds interesting, how many WILDs exactly landed you in the same location? I have had a high incidence of repeating dreams in my life ( very high ) but, I am trying to remember if a WILD or OBE has ever taken me into the same place. Nothing is coming to me at the moment. I am all ears!

fowlskins

Welcome back mustard seed I'm also back again after a bit of an absence

I definitely get reoccurring places but not sure I've ever ended up in them while lucid

Mustardseed

Hello all. Well here goes. I have had Astral experiences all my life as a child and young man and now as an old man
Here is from 2007 Diary
I am outside my body watching it on the bed...over me stands a blonde beautiful woman...slightly bent over...I am in both my body and outside...I watch myself asking or rather demanding the woman show me her true self...and then I shift to watching outside as the woman turns into a Grey Alien...as he (it) sees me outside the body he disappears in a glimmer of light...like a implosion

Last Saturday I met that entity again...and

Nameless

Hi MS, glad to see you back with a purpose. I sense these particular events are a bit disturbing for you. I could be projecting my own past and present concerns though. I can't say I have had numerous events similar to this but a few. I have the sense some of them do not like to be found out as in when they notice WE do SEE them. I have questions for sure but often don't know how to pose them. It's fascinating on the whole but discretion and self-preservation are necessary tools.
Remember, You came here to this physical earth to experience it in its physical form. NPR will always be there.

Mustardseed

Quote from: Nameless on April 09, 2024, 16:26:17Hi MS, glad to see you back with a purpose. I sense these particular events are a bit disturbing for you. I could be projecting my own past and present concerns though. I can't say I have had numerous events similar to this but a few. I have the sense some of them do not like to be found out as in when they notice WE do SEE them. I have questions for sure but often don't know how to pose them. It's fascinating on the whole but discretion and self-preservation are necessary tools.
Hi...all. Just so we are on the same page. I am very at ease now. I am almost 70 and have lived with this condition all my life. It has always been there in the background. I have used it a lot for various purposes...mostly to find out where people are really at. It appears that my WILDS are partly my subconsious "higher" self showing me what it observed
Throughout my life I have met many "entities" but never met one I could not control. I met several ...many of them repeatedly, but they all left when I asked them to.
In the scenario I am about to post...I was a bit shook up...and for the first time...I had to exit...It was quite intimidating. Its takes me a bit to write it down...hang on

Mustardseed

From my Diary:
Became lucid lying down and rolled out of my body and stood up and started to slowly spin as I do while i moved further away from my body looking for a door or window... i observed a floor square like a door and lifted it and there was a stairway going down...as I decended i started rolling power balls in my hands to light the room and shot them into the downstairs room...it cas a cellar of sorts and there was a chair of very basic hewn wood...I sat down on the chair and immediately I was surrounded by a circle of light and had the sensation of moving up very fast..I came to myself in front of what seemed to be a conveyor belt in a slaughterhouse... moving large slabs of meat to a floor above...I stepped on the belt and slowly went up...up at the second level i was in a huge circular hall of sorts...a dome...and along the wall stood maybe 20 grey aliens...as the belt flattened out i noticed humans with clipboards and plastic labels marking and assigning the meat. Suddenly I started focusing on the slabs of meat and realized it was human body parts...legs arms intestines...all being sorted as in a harvest ...at that moment one of the guys with a clipboard and white coat suddenly saw me and looked at me and said...you are not supposed to be here...then he looked at the greys at the wall and they started moving toward me...I decided to leave....end Diary

omcasey

Whoa!

I usually have such magical experiences when I go through doors in the floor.

That was really brave of you to put yourself onto that conveyor belt. I might have stopped right there. I have heard of ( real life ) stuff like this that goes on at the Dulce base in Northern New Mexico. I wonder if you got a glimpse into that. Can you describe the Grey's that you saw? Did they all look alike? Did you make any notes of any personal thoughts in your log after this experience? Did it ever happen again?

Adrian

Quote from: Mustardseed on April 07, 2024, 02:55:17Hello everybody. This is my first post in many years . I hope there are still some of the ol´timers here. I would like to re engage with the forum, and explain how my journey took twists and turns. We have all come a long way. Recently I have had some WILDS that all end up in the same location and I would like to discuss...if we are all starting to dream similar dreams...My best regards to you all Mustardseed

Welcome back MustardSeed. Yes, I remember your excellent contributions a few years ago. As you say, global consciousness is evolving rapidly.
https://ourultimatereality.com/
Vincit Omnia Veritas

Mustardseed

Quote from: Adrian on April 17, 2024, 04:52:48Welcome back MustardSeed. Yes, I remember your excellent contributions a few years ago. As you say, global consciousness is evolving rapidly.
Thankyou Adrian...in the days when I posted I was trying to understand the principles...now in my later years I live by them...whatever happened to the 900 first post...did you ever find out why they were lost? Thanks again for all your effort with this platform. you really have my respect

Adrian

Quote from: Mustardseed on April 17, 2024, 11:34:49Thankyou Adrian...in the days when I posted I was trying to understand the principles...now in my later years I live by them...whatever happened to the 900 first post...did you ever find out why they were lost? Thanks again for all your effort with this platform. you really have my respect

Yes, although I had Linux cron jobs setup to frequently backup the database, I was away for a while during which time a major database corruption occurred in the error logging table which had a 4Gb limit. I fixed the table and truncated the error log to get everything back online. I also then added a cron job to truncate that table every day to ensure it would not happen again, which it hasn't. Unfortunately however the existing backup schedules did not extend to the period I was away, so all I could do was restore the most recent backup. I then extended the scope of the auto-backups.

Well although I created the forums and kept it running including over several major platform, server and Linux migrations and generally kept things running behind the scenes for over 20 years, despite ever increasing server and software incompatibilities which could not be resolved with the data centre it was hosted with, I recently handed over the reigns to Xanth who did, and is doing an exceptional job in migrating, upgrading and managing the forums for which I am grateful.
Vincit Omnia Veritas

Mustardseed

Quote from: Adrian on April 18, 2024, 02:53:08Yes, although I had Linux cron jobs setup to frequently backup the database, I was away for a while during which time a major database corruption occurred in the error logging table which had a 4Gb limit. I fixed the table and truncated the error log to get everything back online. I also then added a cron job to truncate that table every day to ensure it would not happen again, which it hasn't. Unfortunately however the existing backup schedules did not extend to the period I was away, so all I could do was restore the most recent backup. I then extended the scope of the auto-backups.

Well although I created the forums and kept it running including over several major platform, server and Linux migrations and generally kept things running behind the scenes for over 20 years, despite ever increasing server and software incompatibilities which could not be resolved with the data centre it was hosted with, I recently handed over the reigns to Xanth who did, and is doing an exceptional job in migrating, upgrading and managing the forums for which I am grateful.
You did an amazing thing here Adrian....it literally saved my life, and created life long friends. Life is strange though. As you may or may not remember I had Astral experiences and Lucid dreams since I was a child of about 3 ...I lived with that all my life . I only found out it was not normal in 8th grade. The teacher asked about what we all dream. When the turn came to me I was very confused and said that I did not understand as I dream what I decide I will dream If I want to go to circus I go to circus...I was so confused, and then everyone started laughing. I learned the hard way ...thousands of dreams...and it was not till 2003 I found out I was not a freak...thankyou from my heart. I mostly posted about teaching people to control their dreams and make it stop...and there was that Channeling God thing...but now I am actually having some experiences that are rather stunning....so I am back ad look forward to posting. Thanks again for all your labor...it has been truly appreciated by many more than I think you realise

Mustardseed

Quote from: Adrian on April 17, 2024, 04:52:48Welcome back MustardSeed. Yes, I remember your excellent contributions a few years ago. As you say, global consciousness is evolving rapidly.
Thankyou...Yes it truly feels like we are actually realizing why we dream....and its spreading like a wild fire...

Xanth

Quote from: Adrian on April 18, 2024, 02:53:08Yes, although I had Linux cron jobs setup to frequently backup the database, I was away for a while during which time a major database corruption occurred in the error logging table which had a 4Gb limit. I fixed the table and truncated the error log to get everything back online. I also then added a cron job to truncate that table every day to ensure it would not happen again, which it hasn't. Unfortunately however the existing backup schedules did not extend to the period I was away, so all I could do was restore the most recent backup. I then extended the scope of the auto-backups.

And a big thank you very much to you, sir.  :)

I've got a cron job running every single night to backup the database, so we'll hopefully never have a big loss of data ever again.

Although, that loss was probably one of the only times we ever lost anything.  That's a job well done, if I ever seen it.  :)

Mustardseed

Quote from: Xanth on April 18, 2024, 16:14:32And a big thank you very much to you, sir.  :)

I've got a cron job running every single night to backup the database, so we'll hopefully never have a big loss of data ever again.

Although, that loss was probably one of the only times we ever lost anything.  That's a job well done, if I ever seen it.  :)
Thanks again Xanth so very impressed how you stayed so faithful over the years...respect..I hope all is well in your personal life and look forward to engaging a bit more...can I post a picture I drew describing a Astral Experience I had in this thread? just to keep my post to one thread for now ...it is not really artwork but a visual rendition of the things I saw...a picture dream diary of sorts...I have found that very helpfull...its a a dream diary 2.0

Adrian

Quote from: Mustardseed on Yesterday at 11:52:03Thanks again Xanth so very impressed how you stayed so faithful over the years...respect..I hope all is well in your personal life and look forward to engaging a bit more...can I post a picture I drew describing a Astral Experience I had in this thread? just to keep my post to one thread for now ...it is not really artwork but a visual rendition of the things I saw...a picture dream diary of sorts...I have found that very helpfull...its a a dream diary 2.0

Xanth did a phenomenal job over many years keeping the public side of the forums running notwithstanding many issues, not the least of which were spam/bot accounts which would otherwise have overwhelmed the forums.

I am certain now that these forums are hosted on a great hosting service, one which I also use for my own website, excellent server infrastructure running the very latest backend software, and the latest forum software, together with Xanth's excellent technical expertise, it will all run much more smoothly.
Vincit Omnia Veritas