News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

UNDER 18 AP goers

Previous topic - Next topic

shaolin

Hey all

Im 15 and im interested in AP, telekinesis, Energy body development and more. I also train Kung fu (4 years now). I got interested in these stuff when i was about 13, i started training Tk and Energy b. dpm., and then i stopped a bit to focus more on school and such. I got really good in Energy stuffs. I could move some pens and things like that with TK and i was a little interested in AP.

Now again in the year of 15, i got interested again. But this time more in AP. So im hoping to succeed with this.

~So long!~

//Shaolin
The greatest enemy is not the one who is most powerful, its the one that will never give up!

Phoenix-09

My name's Michael, I used to be on the forum under the alias Fat_Turkey.

I got into the spiritual side of life a few years ago, via "ki" websites. They were a doorway, albeit a retarded one, that lead me along to "psionic" practices, which I gave up out of laziness and bad habit.

Then I discovered meditation, and finally that somehow lead me to here, the Astral Pulse. I read Robert Bruce's NEW Energy Ways and got interested in Astral Projection. I bought his book, but my dog ripped it to shreds when it arrived. I bought it again, and now it's gone missing. T-T.

I'm still very interested in the topic, and spirituality has been a VERY empowering experience for me, giving me a firmer base to build apon to face the trials of adolescance. Though I do not recall many issues being guided by my spirituality, it certainly ruled suicidal thoughts out of my mind for good. Though there were times when issues were resolved (or not resolved...hehe ^^;) because of spiritual things, such as when I used runes to decide things.

Up til now I still have not had an out of body experience or a lucid dream. My dream recovery is good when I want it to be, but most of the time I get swept up in other thoughts and other things. I practice when I'm aware of myself and where I am...though I am still afraid of out of body experiences. I want to experience it, but I don't want to have to go through the exit symptoms...they just scare me. I always get the feeling that a grey is going to show up and scare teh bujeezus out of me as I'm going through exit symptoms (falling, etc, which I've felt before).

~Phoenix
Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

"Nothing can be more contrary to religion and the clergy than reason and common sense"
~Voltaire

Greetings.

Male, 17, interested in everything from meditations and energy work to projections and telekinesis.

Sarrk

-deleted-

The King of Hearts

Yo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm Jordan and i'm 15.... umm.. i've been interested in metaphysics for about.. 5 years... when I was really young I could turn lights off and on with my mind but then I just kind of...... lost that ability... I got interested in all this stuff because I want that ability back

BigLle

16 here. Good Ol' New Zealand.

Throughout all my discoveries concerning our minds, this has got to be one of the most amazing, yielding the most spectacular results. I have been interested in the working of the mind for quite some time (Image Streaming, Regulating Breath, yes and even hypnosis) and to come across this type of working (AP or OBE) has caused a major shift in the way I think of things. The possiblity of contacting Aliens, communicating with others in the Astral plane, oh, it is all too much.

Ironically, this is the 3rd day at doing these practices, I have been going quite intensely and so far, I have managed to cause my arms, and one leg to float to the point of me assuming I was in astral! Sadly, I did not concentrate using my Mantra and instead focused on the sensations too soon, it was coming tho I tell ya!

For anyone who says that it takes heaps of practise, like months and months, I would have to dis-agree. With the right techniques, I believe anyone totally devoted could achieve astral in a week. I also believe that my next session will pave the way to a whole lot of experiences in the Astral as it will be my first real OBE experience!

IMHO, dreaming and having a OBE would not be as good as an actual OBE or AP from a conscious state, through meditation. When you get really good at it, I have read that it can even replace sleep, like an alternative. Just imagine what you could do in the Astral during the course of the entire night! Sheesh. This has probably been a very good motivator for me and possibly, even you too!

Feel free to notify me on any corrrections, I am really very new at this. Also, feel free to ask me any questions about what techniques I use.. I have done a lot of research lately on the topic but still have yet to check out that Phasing techniques of Frank's (which is impossible to not 'get by' probably because it is so darn effective, and challeges all the other techniques to date! Thinks revolution)... Anyways, sorry for the long post.

Cheers all...

elmojones

yeh im fifteen and have been trying to ap for about a year but know success  
but i find it hard to relax my throat while trying to relax my whole body has anybody got any tips
hey douche bag

ouji

Hey!
I'm 17 years old, and I'm interested in AP, healing, herbalism and self-developing (if that counts)...

cheers...

shekter

Hey. I'm 18--will be 19 in a month--and have been interested in paranormal stuff for... well, as far back as I can remember.

And AP and meditation... Well, that's more of a new interest that came about a couple years ago for reasons I don't recall.

I haven't actually had a successful AP yet--unless you count this dream that someone said could have been a Dream-to-AP or something like that.

But I have gotten better at keeping my body still. Now, I just need to work on calming my mind.

Wenceslas

You've all enticed me into writing; Ive been reading these forums almost religously for about 10 months but have only just registered.

I am 17, i have had not ap's, but have had vibrations before. Im interested with everything on these forums. The reason i got interested in it is actually from watching a documentary called "the men who stare at goats" - weird things that a military group did, it include pressure points and killing things with your mind (<- not interested in btw, teh). I went on the internet to look up pressure points but couldnt find it so searched for OBEs which was minorly mentioned and then i got into it. I therefore maintain that it is my destiny to AP !!

Sorry about rambling, i do this all the time :D

ps: i am also very suprised about the number of people round this age, i thought most were older.
Thats no 1-butyne, that's my wife!

pent

im 14.

never APd before but want to.

Rylon

Hey im only 13 but Ive always been interested in this type of stuff and Ive been badly trying to astral project :lol:

labouts

I'm fourteen and have astral projected quite a few times and am learning to get better at exits, I also have mild experience in psionics and some weaker forms of magick.
^ I probably would have thought that's insane a year ago.

MANHUNT

Hey,
My name is Jason I am 16 and am very into learning how to AP. I personally have come close to APing the vibrations, REM, etc. but have never succesfully APed. Still trying  :wink:

ph@s3d

Im 13 and have been trying to ap for...um....uh....well it doesnt matter. (lol)   Im just into this stuff (psycic, magic, etc, etc) for the scientific half of it.  (well mainly the scientific half  :wink: )

pepto_bismol2

im 13, done it, and done with it

good luck guys

Draco_Platina

Dragon Icra, or just my titles Draco Platina, is what I go by. I've been fiddling around in the area of psionics for almost 5 years or so... I don't remember when I started, really. I've yet to have a satisfactory full immersion astral projection, but I am adept at what has become (in the squares I travel) known as bi-location.
If there's and psions dinking around this thread that I don't know yet, PM me. I wish to know you.
I must not fear, for fear is the mindkiller.

"A man with a dozen perfect sapphires will think 'I am wealthy!' whereas a dragon would think to himself 'Such beauty to behold!'" -Dragon Icra

-Alex-

I'm Alex and I'm 14 years old.

I've dabbling with Magic, Astral Projection, Healing, and the such for about 4-5 years now.  It has only been this past 6 months in which I've become serious about AP and Healing. (As in actually trying and not giving up after two attempts.) I've had two conscious AP's since and I can see auras'. (Woot!)  I live in Minneapolis, MN. Umm....That's about it!

chrishill

i am 15 and i can't remember why i started and i only started recently  but for a while my hole life was turned upside down so i need some help getting back on track to astral projection

Davo

Hey i'm Davo, 16, still trying to get there. . .
Size doesn't matter in the real world, cause one day it's real the rest is just your imagination . . .

OrionsDream

I'm 15 n like this stuff!
I got a forum here:
http://orionsdream.proboards57.com/index.cgi

if any1 is interestd... its free to join (so become a member!!!!) and is like astralpulse except less crowded and more fun!! (jk!! :P)... doesnt mean u should leave astralpulse for this! i havenT!
Save your tears for the day when our pain is far behind on your feet come with me we are soldiers stand or die
Save your fears take your place save them for the judgement day fast and free follow me time to make the sacrifice we rise or fall

muffmuncher

[im 14 and im astro projecting i am also lokking for sum1 2 ap with and hang with hi] I want to know how many under 18 AP goes there are in this forum.  You usually don't get much in the way of under agers trying AP cause there's other things for them to do but I wanna know how many of you signed up here there are.

Post, introduce yourself and maybe we can all help eachother down the road and create a 'beautiful friendship' (high on brainwaves, :shock:  excuse).

Strictly under 18 only but others can give hints and suggestions if they wish if anyone asks a question.

I'll start.  I'm Andali!  17, wanna AP real bad.  Next!

Andali

back up my hard drive? how the hell do I put it in reverse?[/quote]

TuperYabba

Hello, I am 25 and wrote this to irritate you! Haha, but I did have an acute interest in astral projection since I was around 10. So I fit into this category even though I am over 18.
There is no good, no evil, just hate...
Humans are strange like that, they are the one species that loves to hate...
My question without an answer is... Why?

OrionsDream

NO U DONT!!! IT FOR PPL *UNDER* 18, I DONT CARE WHEN U STARTED!!
grr.. stupid oldies
:)
Save your tears for the day when our pain is far behind on your feet come with me we are soldiers stand or die
Save your fears take your place save them for the judgement day fast and free follow me time to make the sacrifice we rise or fall

TuperYabba

*Whaps a coat rack next to OrionsDream with a cane* Quiet young un! I'll be having no lip from you! Kids these days! The nerve of That youngster, why if I were 8 years younger... I do not use emoticon, even these ones have spyware, ALL EMOTES HAVE SPYWARE! *Cackles Maniacally*
<< s= emote variance/]}>
< c= set mode: Jocsez>
< r= recode param: r346yvjg: exclude user "TuperYabba">>
:lol:  :)  :!:  :?:  :idea:  :arrow:  :twisted:  Haha now they all track you! :)  :)  :)  (no they don't)
There is no good, no evil, just hate...
Humans are strange like that, they are the one species that loves to hate...
My question without an answer is... Why?