News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

UNDER 18 AP goers

Previous topic - Next topic

Porkchoppiglet

Hey ya'll im 18, from cape town south africa, studying graphics design and web design.

I have been attempting AP for only 10 days and have had pertty re-assuring results. I believe i CAN and WILL AP, and trust me that makes all the difference!!!!! Beliee in yourself and you'll get out in no time.

Simon
The greatest illusion yet, is that mankind has limitations- Monroe

killua

Hi guys.

I'm kiki, from croatia. I've been trying to ap for half a year, but then i gave up and now i'm becoming intrested in the subject again. Wish me luck
looks like the killua, inhabitant of darkness, has returned

Leilah

i cant believe how many people on this forum are under 18.
Leaning over
Crawling up
Stumbling all around
Losing my place
Only to find I've come full circle.

lizardboy14ehs

Wow, I've got to be probably the youngest person ever to attempt to AP. Anyways, I'm only 14 and I've been trying to AP for almost three months. I first found out obout AP through this book called "Psychic Energy". It told alot about different psychic things you can do like dowsing and astral travel. So then of course I get obsessed with it and start looking on my favorite thing. You guessed it, the internet! After a while of practising dowsing i remembered the astral travel thing. So i looked that up on the internet too and that's when i stumbled across this website. i've had some success in different areas (lucid dreams, remembering dreams, and physical awareness) and it seems that i'm off to a good start. :grin:
An adventure is getting from point A to point B without a map.
                           -Me

TuperYabba

Quote from: OrionsDreamNO U DONT!!! IT FOR PPL *UNDER* 18, I DONT CARE WHEN U STARTED!!
grr.. stupid oldies
:)
Pipple... You, my friend are quite insane. LOLOLOZOMG!
There is no good, no evil, just hate...
Humans are strange like that, they are the one species that loves to hate...
My question without an answer is... Why?

Dakmor

17 years old science student from Turkey. I was working on AP for 2 years the first time I made a successful ap is a year ago, when I get into the bath tube, turn on the water and slept inside the tube. -near death experience- After that incident I had a few more experience until this day -about 10-12- I prefer oobe's from lucid dreams. I love dreaming, daydreaming, lucid dreaming. I wish I could live just in the astral dimention. -surely that day will come-.
"Tell me, Lucifer Morningstar. Ask yourself, all of you,
What power would HELL have if those here imprisoned were not able to dream of Heaven?"
-Dream

Dakmor

Quote from: baodurHi! I'm Marko and I'm 17 y.o. I'm from Croatia(don't know if you heard of it, it's across the sea from Italy to the east) I've been trying to AP and the closest I've come to AP is just vibrations. Also I've been practicing meditation for 5-6 months.

Of course I've heard of Crotia. I have very nice friends there from the TOK conference. Are you an IB student?
"Tell me, Lucifer Morningstar. Ask yourself, all of you,
What power would HELL have if those here imprisoned were not able to dream of Heaven?"
-Dream

phantomassassin

i am currently a youngster of the age of 13 but i am willing to learn and am a quick learner
i do things unhumanly possible, i strike from the shadows, i leave no trace, i am silent and swift i am a assassin

Dracos Guardian

Hey, im 17 and from the north east of england.. Ive recently taken an active interest in AP. As phantomassin im a quick and willing learner

fthmdg

Hello. Im 14. Im just starting to get into AP and magic, so yes. That's my introduction. :grin:

JFAC

hi im posting a little late but im 15.

fthmdg

i am 14. So ha.  :grin:

JFAC

nice to meet u and you all..my name is steven.

blade5x

Hey all, I'm not Under 18, but I am 18 :smile:, from NJ, USA

What eventually brought me here? The search for what Sleep-Paralysis really was, and then when I found out what I could do with it, I decided to teach myself how to induce it at will in the morning.

loppoppy

well hi I'm only just turned 16 but I've been reading about all things spiritual ever since i was around 12. I can astral project pretty well and have bin able to for nearly two years now. I know I'm young compared to most others but I also put in indescribable effort to achieve what i wanted. Other websites have shunned me due to young age so I was a little nervous when i first came onto this site but I see here people are friendly knowledgeable and understanding. This is a great place aye?
for what shall it profit a man if he is to gain the world and lose his own soul?

an3mptyb0tt13

Hey. I'm 14. and I'm from IA. w00t! lol. Yeah... been tryin to AP for about a month now. Doing some energy work too.

Vilkate

Umm... I am 19, from latvia. Does this count? :)
~Our name is Eternity~

On my way to the infinite universe of Light and Unity.

Doctorwolf

wow, guess im the youngest so far.... 13, i turn 14 in July. Yea im young, but w/e. Maybe i can go into the prodigy of AP kind of rep, but i dont count on it.
I live in Georgia, and im into graphic design ( 3d Studio Max, Flash, Photoshop, web design, and a little programming). Well i think thats enough about me...

Oh, and i am reall into dreaming (Lucid, astral, OBE , all sorts). Ive had plenty of lucids but still working on astrals.

Gwinivere

Well, I'm 14 and my name is Nicole.  I'm from Manitoba, Canada.  This is the first time I've really heard about AP but I think I'll give it a try.

kizzyboy328

I'm 16 and got here while looking for a website about psi balls.....

I live in the Mountain state WV (West Virginia)
In bed my real love has always been the sleep that rescued me by allowing me to dream.

CANNIBALEX

Hi

im alex and im 14

I used to be a big part on the Jonas Ridgeway forums (i stopping going almost a year ago), but i began to lose intrest.  although now, ive whipped out 'Astral Dynamics' by Robert Bruce, and im getting back into it.

p.s PM me if you remember me, 'The Magic Hobo'

would be nice to get in touch
to find more about me
www.myspace.com/cannibalex
There are 00110010 types of people in this world.
Those who understand binary mathematics and those who don't.

VulcanEars

hi
i'm mel, i'm 17 and have just finished sixthform - yey :D :P
i've been interested in LD and AP for a while but only came across this site yesterday - its amazing, theres so much information here :D!
cya all around
Mel/VulcanEars

Hello.
My real name is Chris and I am 12 years old. I came across this site while looking up either astral projection, alchemy, or magick. I have been interested in these subjects for the past two or three years.

OrionsDream

Hello my name's Ned and im 16... the saddest part about writing this is that in 2 years i will no longer be under 18 and i wont be able to comment under this thread...  :cry:
but until then, i like learning about types of telepathy (not as glorifying as the word sounds).. dreams.. but regularly i like tennis, soccer, clarinet ( :) ), and other stuff... i also like watching the Philadelphia Eagles kick other teams' butts!  :-D
Save your tears for the day when our pain is far behind on your feet come with me we are soldiers stand or die
Save your fears take your place save them for the judgement day fast and free follow me time to make the sacrifice we rise or fall

Captain WTF

I'm 14 too. I had no idea so many people on this forum were my age. I like it here. It's a nice little retreat from &TOTSE. what am I talking about? Totse pwns.