News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

UNDER 18 AP goers

Previous topic - Next topic

MinyBully

hey! Im braand new, names jon and im 15. I live in england and tried to get into AP about a year ago. Stumbled across this site while browsing and thought id join. The only thing ive really been able to do is remember dreams much more. So its a start!

MinyBully
If one synchronized swimmer drowns,  do the rest have to as well?

Lucid_Learner

Welcome everyone, i'm Billy i'm 15 im from the UK.

Been attempting AP for a while but with no success to date. Had a few Lucid dreams though.

I'm into skating, electronic music and most spiritual stuff.

Anyway peace everyone, LL

'Presence is the key to freedom, so you can only be free now' - Eckhart Tolle "Practising the power of now"

~Jupiter

Hello!

I'm Alex, and I am currently 17. I have been interested in Astral Projection and all related subjects for 3 or 4 years now, but the closest I've gotten is lucid dreaming. Guess I'm rather persistant :roll:

~J
I'm reaching up and reaching out,
I'm reaching for the random or what ever will bewilder me.
And following our will and wind we may just go where no one's been.
We'll ride the spiral to the end and may just go where no one's been.

Lucid_Learner

Ye man keep at it, I like Lucid dreams :lol: ... as rarely as they occur!!!

Peace, LL 8-)

'Presence is the key to freedom, so you can only be free now' - Eckhart Tolle "Practising the power of now"

Jack [..female..]

Hi!

My name is Jack (  I'm a girl..  =P  ). I'm almost 17 and I'm just a beginner..
I've always been interested in this spiritual stuff and when I heard about this astral thing from a friend last year I started working on my energy and all that (not very long ago).

lunabombed

Just one kiss and I'm alive
One kiss and I'm ready to die
Cause you're so beautiful...

Luminoth

im um... 16 ya (forgot my age for a wile)
i just found out about it resantly like 2-3 weeks ago im trying to improve my dream recall and so far with metitation i have achive a vertigo felling so i feal im on the rite track but i still need some pointers

riddled_skies

yep, im 13, the luckiest number of all time...  :-P

yeah, ive been into astral/ obe/ etc. on and off for the past 8 months. decided to join a forum... and here i am  :-D

recently, ive been more into philosiphy lately. its weird because sometimes i get into these "zones" where i start thinking about and understanding things. major things (cant explain now). other times i just feel like the normal everyday person, and my thought patterns are normal. or are they? what is  normal?  :-o

i dont know. the brain is quite a mystery...
"The most beatiful experience we can have is the mysterious. It is the fundamental emotion which stands at the cradle of true art, and.. science. Whoever does not know it and can no longer wonder, ..(or) marvel, is as good as dead, and his eyes are dimmed

Nay

Not if you're smoking weed.  You smoking weed?  When I smoked it made me feel like I was in a zone.  Best to not smoke..it really dulls the mind.  :)  Just putting that out there. 

Ok.. I promise to not show my old face in here again.  :-D

riddled_skies

lol, no i havent smoked weed in... 6 months.

but let me tell you, when i did, i turned into the happiest man on the planet! :-D

i tell ya, if kids want to expirement with drugs, let it be weed!
"The most beatiful experience we can have is the mysterious. It is the fundamental emotion which stands at the cradle of true art, and.. science. Whoever does not know it and can no longer wonder, ..(or) marvel, is as good as dead, and his eyes are dimmed

Werp Weg Alles

Hey what's up?  I'm Jake, and I'm 15...I've been into AP/OOBE/Meditation now since about two years ago, and used to have a name on here until the rents found out about it, ouch that was a bad one.  Had to attend counseling and go to church like EVERY DAY to meet with our pastor about how all this stuff was evil.  I've never had a oobe YET...but I will...I'm sure of it.  The one time I got closest I was lying out on my roof staring at stars, I got this feeling I was falling into them...got all light and everything went black and then my cell vibrated in my pocket  :roll: ehh oh well I'll get there.  BTW, Werp Weg Alles is Dutch and it means throw everything away.
"What you do in life, echoes in eternity"

"I am not afraid to keep on living"

"Be not afraid of greatness"

"I hold it true that thoughts are things"

GANAMOHA

Quote from: riddled_skies on November 21, 2006, 00:36:21
lol, no i havent smoked weed in... 6 months.

but let me tell you, when i did, i turned into the happiest man on the planet! :-D

i tell ya, if kids want to expirement with drugs, let it be weed!
experimentation is fine but I dont see why it has to be with drugs. personally I dont see why marijuana is illegal but I dont think 13 year olds or anyone is school for that matter should mess with it. thats just my two sense (or maybe its cents  :?)
I stand at the threshold of what could be a new world

Nay

I totally agree.. waaaaay too young.  Dang, I was almost 19 before trying it.  I really think it's best not too.  I know that I think, dream, project, feel, you name it, I do it better now that I stopped partaking.

Ok..NOW, I'll not come in here again. :)

kie101

okay il give it a shot.
Im 17 ive been intrested in ap obe experiences and the super natrual ,spirt world ect since i was about 13 ive only recently started my program to AP im currently working on robert bruces astral dynamics and mastering astral projection in 90 days and i am keeping a record of my progress so when ive finished i will post everything up. Ciao

IndigoJ2012

I dunno, I didn't take the time to read everyone...But I'm close to the youngest, I'm 12. I have a friend, she is real close to me, she has became my teacher, I found astral projection and she told me all about it. I've gotten to where my solar plexus vibrates, but I tend to freak out and get out of it. I'm going to try again tonight and see if I can get past it...Happy APing :)
Wohoo for energy!

Zappy

15 ill be 16 on march 4th =D

Recently started attempting after finding a post on Off-Topic's forums, ablaze has been helping me alot

loppoppy

haha well i'm 17 and have been astral projecting for quite a long time now. I used to be quite spiritual and deep. One day while searching for good stuff to read i came across all sorts of interesting articles including some on astral projection so i gave them a lookover and starting trying to project. I didn't get my first successful projection for a few months but after my first short experience i improvised my techniques to give me a stable method of projection.

I have managed to teach a couple of friends of mine and somebody who contacted me from australia over msn how to ap. I would be glad to help out anyone who is having trouble with their astral projection or any questions they may have.
for what shall it profit a man if he is to gain the world and lose his own soul?

untaMe

I'm 16 going on 17, i am a pretty avid lucid dreamer, depending on how much i practice that week.
I've just started OBEs with Bruce's Astral Dynamics.

Melfina

hola, im 17 in orlando, florida.  Astral Projection is fairly new to me, I've only known about it for a month but ive made what i consider accomplished gains.  i hope all of you keep at it the crazier you are about it i believe the faster it comes.

eva
Dance like it's your last.

MilitiaMan

Hey, I'm new to the forums, my name is Trevor and I'm 17. 18 in a month and 2 days  :lol:

I began practicing AP close to 6 months ago, and have had 4 total OBE's... none of them were too long or exciting though, usually I just get out of body and then freak out with excitement and lose it.

badgerbug89

Hi, Im 17 and live in colorado. I've always had really strong dreams and purposefully had a lucid dream for the first time in like, 2nd grade. I can lucid dream whenever i want to, but i'm bad @ astral projection b/c the only time i can do it is in the afternoon or morning when i've been asleep for a while. The only time i really did it was when i was a raw vegan and i don't know if that had anything to do with it. I hope to get better though b/c i know i can prolly do it if i put a little effort into it.

cavernstoy

Quote from: Andali27 on February 14, 2005, 21:40:42
Post, introduce yourself and maybe we can all help eachother down the road and create a 'beautiful friendship' (high on brainwaves, :shock:  excuse).

Hahahaha

Those damn binaural beats get me over productive :lol:

For those of you experimenting with psychoactive substances, Marijuana SHOULD NOT TO BE TAKEN LIGHTLY!

It should be taken heavily, in large doses :lol:

Seriously though, I don't think it dulls your brain at all.  It brings you to an alpha state.  It really helps with creativity and inspiration.  I find its actually a really good tool for mind expansion. 

television dulls your brain.  Marijuana strengthens neurons in your hippocampus.

Cavernstoy-16
Confusion separates us...and division teaches us that unity is the only truth.

xblimeyx

I've smoked marijuana for several years, i don't anymore (well maybe on some occasions, but thats rare) , and with a majority of pothead friends, one thing comes to conclusion.
A joint here or there won't do you much harm, but if you smoke it regularly sh*t' is gonna happen.

The whole bad memory, and being a bit slower in your reactions, well thats not much of a problem. But frequent use of marijuana will lead to some changes that will come on slow but they are hard to kick, and can make your life go for the worse.

Depression is a big issue, feeling burned out, neurosis, being uncomfortable in social situations, your temper getting very short, a wide range of compulsive patterns in your behaviour, your concentration going down the drain,  it fucks up your nervous system as well as the damage you do to your lungs, which is really bad btw.

Most of these syptoms i have/had for myself, and all my friends who do smoke suffer(ed) from this.

I'm not trying to preach cause in the end you'll do what you will, and IMHO the whole sea of scientific research going pro or contra marijuana leaves you with a feeling that the reasearches can be swayed one way or the other like with any controversial topic in science (global warming etc.)

This is just my expirience, and hopefully it will make a difference with someone not making the same mistakes as i did. So my advice is if you are gonna use marijuana...
Be moderate ( and thats really not as easy as it seems),
don't do marijuana as a relief from your problems or a mood elevator,
don't do it with people you don't feel comfortable with,
and make brownies and eat it because its a sooo much better expirience than smoking, and it doesn't damage your lungs

Hope i didn't bore you to death, but i just felt i had to say this, and sorry for any spelling or grammatical errors

cavernstoy

Wow.  Everything you just said is the polar opposite of what I experience from smoking marijuana.  I don't know what you mean by "frequent,"  but once or twice a week leaves me with almost only positive results.

I can't understand why you would experience depression as a side effect.  I actually use it to help my depression.  Feeling burnt out?  Its more like tired than burnt out, and its almost unnoticeable.  And uncomfortable in social situations?  That is the exact opposite of what I experience.  I actually use it partially so I can handle being with other people.  When I don't smoke for weeks, I have MUCH trouble talking to more than one person at time.  And even one person if I don't know them well. 

I can NOT BELIEVE that you say it damages your nervous system because that is the very thing I use it to treat the most.  As a said, it builds your hippocampus, which is a section of your brain that fights anxiety and I think depression.  I'm basing this on my personal experience as well.  I specifically note that my nervous system feels messaged and relieved after getting blazed.

Can I ask you something?  Are you smoking shwag or something.  If you are, than I can totally understand why you are having problems.  I on the other hand only use the highest grade.  Shwag is full of carcinogens (you have to smoke more) and has more of the "bad" chemicals that cause paranoia and the bad high.  High grade is mostly THC, responsible for euphoria, enlightened experience. 

I use a vaporizer, which is as safe as eating, but only lasting the typical 2 hours.  That way I don't have to cook it, but I can still avoid the lung damage.  Its also a more enjoyable high.

We are way off topic so it mabey we should start a new topic or talk privately.

Cavernstoy
Confusion separates us...and division teaches us that unity is the only truth.

Werp Weg Alles

Ha. Weed. I agree with both xblimeyx and Carervnstoy.  Its GREAT and then some in moderation. I'm young, yes. But for a while just recently actually I was going through, with my friends, about a QP a week.  Not, like your run of the mill bull crap beaner infested schwa(wicsoninite term, we got rid of the G)  its more like middies.  Anyway, we'd get up, pack a bowl, then roll a jay, then a blunt, then some gravity bongs.  Anyway, smoking that much just isn't smart, when you finally do come down, you realize how beautiful life is and it can be a trip in itself if you've been high constantly for a while.  As of right now, I haven't done any drugs in..12 days. Ha, but like i said, a joint here and there, or a few bowls among friends=GREAT TIME.  The only time I've ever phased was when I was high as a kite.  But, when you get to the point where you have to smoke, you've had to much.

On the neural side of things, the only negative side effect would be that the dopamine levels of the brain are dramatically lowered.....HOWEVER, even if you were smoking, say, an oz a day, the levels return to normal after no more then a week of going without.

All the best,
Werp
"What you do in life, echoes in eternity"

"I am not afraid to keep on living"

"Be not afraid of greatness"

"I hold it true that thoughts are things"