News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

UNDER 18 AP goers

Previous topic - Next topic

Andali27

Just to let all you newbies know, a special forum has been set up to help you guys under 18 and 18 at heart so please, take a squiz and join up just for numbers sake even if you don't want to.  Big things always start out small.

http://www.1-2-free-forums.com/mf/?mforum=kiela

Andali
~*~*If you long for your dreams and your dreams cannot wait, turn your life into dreams and control your own fate...*~*~

http://www.digital-transition.net

TOTALANATION

poetic_tragedy

I am currently 15 and have been interested in OBE's for about 8 months. I have had 3 conscious OBEs in the past 7 days. I am looking foward to the, hopefully, many out of body experiences to come.

Abyssion

Hi there,
I'm currently 15, almost 16, and have been around here for about 2 years I think. I usually just read topics for information rather than post my thoughts here, which explains why I only have 1 post right now >.<. Anyway, I've begun practicing AP (again) during the end of last year since I had to discontinue my previous work due to school (academic and extracurricular activities take up a lot of time).
I've had a couple OBEs recently which is good news for me. I suppose the experiences are influencing me to share my thoughts with other people, since I can actually "get out" now. I guess that's about it. I look forward to reading about your experiences as well as those of the other members.

~Rick

Leoman

16 here :P just started attempting to OBE about a year ago. Kinda hard to work on it with a busy life though. Never been out , but I know i will sometime in the future. Still got a long life ahead of me :P
names Lee by the way  8)

french_hustler

im 17. been tryin for a year now... havent gotten out completely yet.

sloof

hiya ~

im 17, names tom

living in pennsylvania usa..

been looking for more wisdom, and this place sounded nice :)

i had experience before.. but i always ran away due to it being so scary

but i know now what it was.. i think? so now i'm ready..

~tom

Tyciol

I'm 19... so I'm still a teen but wow... I'm old. Ehh... well I'm still way younger than you all at heart and the way I act :p I was 13 or so when I first got into this kind of stuff, so that gives me a lot of experience, so woo! Maybe if I can shift my brain into some little kid's body or something then I can say I'm a kid again...

bullyfish

hey, my names Pete, I'm 16 and from the U.K, I'm kinda a lurker on these forums, but still very interested in whats going on!

haven't had an AP just yet but hopefully its guna happen soon!

i think it would be cool to talk to some more people my age about this, so if you want to chat and have MSN then why don't you add me! bully_fish @ hotmail.com

RedMosha1

Hey Im 14 from England UK been interested in meditation ever since 13 years of age...no luck so far. Im still confused too about what LD's are and Phasing and other things. :(

Gaarden

Hello, my name is Ben and I live in Arizona!  I am 17, a junior in high school (started kindergarten at 6, and was never held back), and I'm a liberal agnostic!  I was an atheist for a time, when I was younger, but that changed 6 months ago when I had my first true panic attack.  With the realization that I am indeed going to die someday, this obsessional thought has lead me to have prolonged anxiety and depression (and I still have it, too).  I have become deeply fond and appreciative of religious diversity, and it didn't take me long before I discovered the New Age movement.  I love the New Age movement, because it's a religion of self-guidance and self-discovery, without anybody forcing you to believe in something without question.  I soon learned the concept of Astral projection, and, because I can't accept anything as true or false without direct, firsthand experience and primary knowledge (self-taught knowledge), decided to find out how to do it.  Looking on amazon.com as a guide, Robert Bruce's book, Astral Dynamics was at the top of the list when searching "Astral projection," with 4.5 to 5 stars out of 5.  I obtained this book, and at the very back, there is a link to the Astral Pulse website.  The link is dated, though, and it split in two: the Astral Dynamics homepage and the Astral Pulse forums (which are here).  Fortunately, the link I provided redirected me to the Astral Dynamics homepage, which links to the forums here.  I have finished part 1 of the book, and am in the very beginning of part 2, New Energy Ways.  And that is the story of Gaarden, the boy with an entire city in his head!

P.S: My user-name, Gaarden, keeps making people think I'm a girl: the reason I use it is because it's unique, based on my last name (Greengaard).  Don't take any offense to it, but sometimes it's a little annoying to be thought of as a girl when you aren't a girl...
I am 17 and currently a junior in high school.  "As an agnostic, I may not be religious, but I am still spiritual.  Action is my only prayer!"

-Ben G. (Gaarden)

Wronski Feint

I never properly introduced myself,  my name is Scott and im 16, im in senior highschool.  I live in North Carolina which a state in the southeast of the US.  Ive been into learning about telekenisis and such since I was 11.
"Come and See"
So I looked, and behold a dark angel.  And the name of him was Life, and Hell fell before him.
And power was given to him over the whole of the earth, to clense with mind, with sword, with light and by the love of the earth.

Ness757

I am under 18, but that will no longer be true this August.

milk

Hey! my names Tony and I'm 16, I'm kind of new, I've been trying to AP since January, I've APed once out of a dream, that's about it, and it was unintentional. Wow, that's a lot of people, ha ha, so yeah, I'm getting pretty close to an all out full AP, just a matter of time ; ).

PEACE,
Tony
que tal

NeoSaturn

yuo should join keila Neki the link is in my signature

Andali27

u got the link wrong neo:

http://www.1-2-free-forums.com/mf/?mforum=kiela

You're sending people to a dead end, eeep! :shock:   Update the link!

Andali

P.S. hiya all!
~*~*If you long for your dreams and your dreams cannot wait, turn your life into dreams and control your own fate...*~*~

http://www.digital-transition.net

TOTALANATION

fireofphilosophy

hi.  i'm 17(turned 17 in April of this year).  i became interested in AP when my friend gave me a book to read about it.  i'm having some trouble with vibrations though.

Souljah333

36...two times too old, but i have question if no one minds...would help me with some research i'm doing and would be EXTREMELY appreciated.

i'm assuming some of you are of the "harry potter" generation. :wink:
i know you are all alternative thinkers & highly imaginative/creative as well.
i'm curious...for a similar type book based in american culture what things could be included that would make it different from the H.P. series? things that are less fantasy like and more realistic...like AP & OBE's? (instead of flying brooms and magic wands?) just wondering if anyone had any strong feelings about what might have missing from the series...in your personal opinion.

i don't want to change the nature of this thread at all so PMing would be great ..............................whoever cares to reply
much respect to all you indigo & crystal creatures!

don't let us old folks mess with your minds!
333   :wink:
NEW (again) MYSTICMYSFITS.COM

mrpete

ignore me

kooler

Hi, I am 17, I've been interested in Astral Projection for about 2 months now i think, i got into it cause i saw a poster on a different forum talk about it and I've seen a little bit about it here and there. I often try to AP but i haven't even gotten into the vibrational state yet. :(

IC

Mmmm. Greetings. I'm 16 at the moment, and in 2002 i think, I was in the local library, looking for books on "positive thinking", and I saw a book with a strange cover - Journeys out of the Body, by Robert A. Monroe: "hmm... interesting cover.. i wonder how long it took the artist to design it... Journeys out of the Body, eh?...hmm...I'll just borrow it.. It's got a nice cover.."

I got home, and flicked through it, and read a few of his experiences, and realized it's more than an interesting cover.. So I started reading it from the beginning. Then I borrowed Far Journeys, and then I bought Astral Dynamics...
IC
--
Ai mela na umea.
"What we don't know will always be bigger than what we know."
"Whatever you give out you get back multiplied!"
"Where you put your attention is where you get your results."

JKK

18 in about 2 weeks...

the journey for knowledge is always continuing

Emmuh

:) I'm 15,  16 the 22nd of this July, Ive been interested in AP for a few years now but not really obsessed till about half a year ago, Ive attempted that many times Ive forgot! Cant get past lifting my 'head' up and out, Its really frustrating!

cloudymoon

'heh i guess that makes me the little kid because i am 15, but don't count me out'
Haha. YOU little kid!? I'm 12 for crying out loud! ^^

Aos711

I'm 14 and also wanna AP really bad...and will someone be my friend, plz
Agility is how fast you run when an angry dog is behind you. :-P

WolfSpirit55

hey! :) I'm Chrissy and I'm 15 and have APed consciously a few times...but nothing like I've been wishing for!!! I just recently picked it up again w/ a "90 day guide" and "astral dynamics" (love that book!!)
     I'm really open-minded and am also Indigo/crystal (mixed mutt!), and really opening up my psychic abilities. I love discussing spirituality and spending time w/ Nature.  Helping people is my passion.  Glad to meet you all!!!!     ~blessings
~Strength in Spirit~