News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Update: Proof now on unbelievableexistence: Eternal Hell

Previous topic - Next topic

Lucidmage

Hey I got a question!

In terms of astral and so on, does hell actually exist. Has any astral voyager dared to find out?

CFTraveler

Some of us have been to BSTs and experienced 'hell', but one time I just watched, and the other time I talked her out of it and she went somewhere else.
Cheers.

interception

Quote from: Lucidmage on May 17, 2011, 13:29:21
Hey I got a question!

In terms of astral and so on, does hell actually exist. Has any astral voyager dared to find out?

Through retrieval accounts it is apparent that various hells exist, either personal little tailored ones and I would assume rather "pleasant" persistent collective ones as well.

Pauli2

Quote from: Lucidmage on May 17, 2011, 13:29:21
Hey I got a question!

Moen has. You may read this info about some concepts, like Hells and Satans:
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_permanent_astral_topics/bruce_moen-t17022.0.html;msg270625#msg270625

And here is my review of Moen's books:
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_book_reviews/bruce_moen_afterlife_series_books-t31933.0.html
Former PauliEffect (got lost on server crash), http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pauli_effect

ether2

Quote from: Astral316 on May 17, 2011, 13:08:30
This is what we *MUST* do, especially when entertaining the idea that ether's "knowledge" is truth.

So we know he's here to manifest negative energy. Negative energy allows the world systems to function, keeping us in "hell." Conclusion... ether is doing the devil's bidding. We must not cave into this negative energy folks. Through PUL we must hold fast our own beliefs and accept ether with the love his tagline preaches, but he deceptively fails to preach himself. With positive energy we will rise to paradise. :lol:

so ya starting to see that my knowledge is of truth as ya did not debate...

Negative energy allows the world systems to function Wow you learn quick 8-)

keeping us in hell mate'y is the system that keeps the emotions going (disasters/terroism=terror=energy) the system as you may remember that controlls the lot even of the World towers collapse which apparently O B L masterminded which of course with your new found wisdom as you are  learning that that was/is impossiable to mastermind anything that is pre scripted as you would recall Nostradamus predicting the towers collapse as it's all up there for a few to see plains/realms and scripted from along ago...these scripts and here i give you my supreme knowledge from loving all
these scripts only last two and half more years (be stopped sooner :-)), that does'nt mean all the excrement stops by any means as the system runs in a handful of ways...as ya may know...we human physical form are to take controll of these systems awake in a full conscious state...WITHOUT CONTROLLING PEOPLE we have a plan that enables us to do this that all living will agree to...all and i mean all people age pending of course will be shown how this world has been operated (projection type,giuded...we have hundreds of thousands to this day doing this daily...prep/building it...not seeing the plan though) and be shown how this NEW WORLD will be operated...all i do is teach how to be apart of this New World if ya cannot kop a bit of flack your mind is of what is not needed...if we had a billion people to help out cool if we get one from each country so be it it will still work the same...
and if ya had a little more intuition (gained by love...like mothers intuition) it gives ya knowledge of whats going on, lets call it wisdom :wink:
should you open your mind (not for attack :wink:) in stead of ignorence what is how and how is, you would learn alot more, as my job is teaching people to be more aware awake, am i good at it, some could argue i'm not those with closer dealings with me...as they are closed minded...through ignorence not willing to see the world for what it is...how it is :wink:
so no not here to generate negative energy as we have a way to duplicate this energy so all can be happy...see i'm nice i am... just testing ya's if ya cant see through the truth so be it...many would
debate welcome

hay SL i noticed ya did'nt comment on the topic about stephen Hawkins are you or are you not smarter than one of the greatest minds of all time simple question  :-D

good luck

love all
Don't Forget-Love All, Means To Care 4 all=being more ONE which is the highest of height of consciousnesses in the dimension we live in...love all doesnt mean cuddly cuddly

http://thewayitisether.wordpress.com/

Xanth

ether... it is SO HARD not to make fun of you.  >_<

ether2

Quote from: Xanth on May 17, 2011, 22:48:43
ether... it is SO HARD not to make fun of you.  >_<

i'll put that down as pay back with my dealings with the CIA :wink:

good luck

love all
Don't Forget-Love All, Means To Care 4 all=being more ONE which is the highest of height of consciousnesses in the dimension we live in...love all doesnt mean cuddly cuddly

Xanth

Quote from: ether2 on May 17, 2011, 22:54:38

good luck

love all
You're an absolute nutjob.  Y'know that?

ether2

Quote from: Xanth on May 17, 2011, 22:57:05
You're an absolute nutjob.  Y'know that?

thats not very nice don't ya like nuts...yummy
so what are ya say'n i have had no dealings with CIA at a level way over your head :wink:

good luck

love all

ether2

you can always suspend me just like i can suspend you in these fields, of course you may know the CIA look to me to shut individuals down :wink:

good luck

love all

SomeRandom

"What lies before us and what lies behind us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us." -Oliver Wendell Holmes

XNomadX

Quote from: ether2 on May 17, 2011, 22:54:38

You where a test victim of the CIA's Project MK-ULTRA, weren't you?  :cry:

ether2

Quote from: XNomadX on May 18, 2011, 02:05:22
You where a test victim of the CIA's Project MK-ULTRA, weren't you?  :cry:

the shoe is on the other foot now man
i test them to see if they have enough love... lol

Quote from: SomeRandom on May 18, 2011, 01:44:04

speechless

good luck

love all

ether2

Quote from: ether2 on May 17, 2011, 20:59:56

(projection type,giuded...we have hundreds of thousands to this day doing this daily...prep/building it...not seeing the plan though)

and don't forget this quote by myself as it's projection you's could really hammer me over this (make fun of, as some of ya have been inclined to do) as it clearly says hundreds of thousands projecting daily that we help do...we can hold people in this manner (projection) for 36 minutes at the moment and many times a day sorry to say but it stays at 36 minute sessions...for now
i took many well known indigenous sports stars---height---number---weight,  and added and devided it and come up with 36 8-)...i'm white aussie

good luck

love all

Xanth

ether, people don't read what you post because they're interested in what you have to say... they read it because you're a joke.  A complete joke.

If there's any reason to keep you around, it's comic relief.  ;)

ether2

Quote from: Xanth on May 18, 2011, 09:08:06
ether, people don't read what you post because they're interested in what you have to say... they read it because you're a joke.  A complete joke.

If there's any reason to keep you around, it's comic relief.  ;)

hay Xanth

thanks for your PM regarding the post you kindly deleted
what about rudy s/he got their account deleted why not mine i swore  :wink:
you love me to much don't ya...ohhh
man ya have to do ya homework if ya think i'm full of ...
but i know ya just doin as ya are trained by low/mid CIA to do for sites as this, break beliefs and they are breaking yours they must have ya by the ... don't be their joke man :wink:
check out whats happen with jailers and check out whats happen with the blind heaps happen man

good luck

love all

GodsProxy

Great stuff Pauli2.

I would rather believe a master astral traveler like Bruce Moen and check out the possibility of there being hell, and how to avoid going to it, than I would listen to a bunch of counter-posters saying the guy who is posting about hell is a freak.

My main point is that I know there is a hell, and by default everyone is going there. Now is Bruce Moen also considered a freak on this forum?

Quote from: Pauli2 on May 17, 2011, 17:20:55
Moen has. You may read this info about some concepts, like Hells and Satans:
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_permanent_astral_topics/bruce_moen-t17022.0.html;msg270625#msg270625

And here is my review of Moen's books:
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_book_reviews/bruce_moen_afterlife_series_books-t31933.0.html

GodsProxy

Why is someone who is clearly doing so much good in the world, been ridiculed and made fun of in this fashion?

His spiritual development is clearly way above the level of most of the respondents. He is advocating something which is clearly intended to be helping and assisting people. Yet people label him as a "nut".

Someone who signs his posts "good luck" and "love all" is clearly far more spiritually advanced than people who seem to be exuding hate and contempt in their every reply.

These are signs, people. Look at the obvious.

CIA agents? Well, that is obvious. Now move on, and ask yourself, why does the CIA want ME to go to hell?

Quote from: ether2 on May 18, 2011, 03:35:22
and don't forget this quote by myself as it's projection you's could really hammer me over this (make fun of, as some of ya have been inclined to do) as it clearly says hundreds of thousands projecting daily that we help do...we can hold people in this manner (projection) for 36 minutes at the moment and many times a day sorry to say but it stays at 36 minute sessions...for now
i took many well known indigenous sports stars---height---number---weight,  and added and devided it and come up with 36 8-)...i'm white aussie

good luck

love all

SomeRandom

I guess you dont actually read his posts. Do you honestly believe its good to judge homosexuals as a "pratice that leads to pedophilia"

And honestly, if we're all going to hell NO MATTER WHAT from the start, maybe its a part of the process of life. People have to stop fearing the bad and realize there is balance in the universe.

And just because he puts good luck and love all in his post doesnt make him more spiritually advance. In fact I dont want good luck for all, but I do want love for all. If we all had good luck all the time what would challenge us and help us grow? The bad is just as important as the good.
"What lies before us and what lies behind us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us." -Oliver Wendell Holmes

ether2

all good mostly peole give ya crap to get more info out of ya...fishing...forum thing...CIA are trained in this manner, not saying the others are CIA...i fall for this as i love sharing info on/of our New World we are to generate as it generates more awareness for the better of all...more the better...
until the famous low/mid level CIA >_> that dont know whats goin on in the world that think that if ya give'n info that they should only have and only them, then they get a bit nasty he has done this before under my old user name (ether) as with this account, deleted unwanted info going to the public :-(
actually their is a site that they orchestrated so as to crush beliefs, thats all they do crush beliefs, around 90,000 members i try a find it i got kicked off it after i sensed >_> they were no good of course they were kindly suspended by us in various fields of the minds adventures :wink:
"unexplained mysteries" they must have lifted my suspension i'm sure they said never to be lifted (suspension)...they are full decieving pieces of $#!ts at that site... freaks man

good luck

love all

ether2

Quote from: SomeRandom on May 19, 2011, 04:02:45

And just because he puts good luck and love all in his post doesnt make him more spiritually advance. In fact I dont want good luck for all, but I do want love for all. If we all had good luck all the time what would challenge us and help us grow? The bad is just as important as the good.

ya want love for all... but not luck
love is luck... wo/man
as it is good thoughts which of course generates... luck

so to you

good luck

love all

SomeRandom

Love is luck? LOOOL
Thoughts generate luck? Then how is it luck???

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Do you know what LUCK means?

GodsProxy

QuoteAnd honestly, if we're all going to hell NO MATTER WHAT from the start, maybe its a part of the process of life.

SomeRandom:

"Part of the process of life"? Honestly you must be kidding me. So we must just accept it and enjoy our lives here, and then one day when we are all burning in eternal hell, at least we can remember that one day we actually had a life?

NO MATTER WHAT: How convenient of you to leave out, except IF I WAKE UP AND TRY TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT.

Changes the story somewhat, doesn't it?

That is very unloving, to say, I'm going to hell, but I'm not going to look around and see if there is something to help my darling daughter or wife, to stop from burning in it? I'm not even going to be bothered to TRY and LOOK?

SomeRandom

And what makes you think its eternal? Dont you think the devil and god know a lot more then you, and cant really communicate on the level we are on, its like trying to talk to a ant.

Really you should look at all the crazy people who believe certain things that are completely insane to even you.

GodsProxy

Quote from: SomeRandom on May 19, 2011, 04:20:58
Love is luck? LOOOL
Thoughts generate luck? Then how is it luck???

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Do you know what LUCK means?

I think the rather obvious point was missed, that Ether2 uses positive concepts such as "helping others", "love to all" and "GOOD LUCK", rather than negative concepts.

People who are obscuring the truth always use negative concepts, fear, discrimination, "you're a nut", laughing at others, to spread fear and ultimately eternal hell.

People, love one another. Don't let your neighbor go hungry. If a guy is starving feed him.

It is unloving to put a whole lot of :roll: :roll: in your posts against Ether2.

Rather than discussing little technical bits and pieces like whether we understand what "LUCK" means, why don't you argue the higher level stuff which actually has some relevance to the issue?

Why do counter-posters here not want people to even CONSIDER the concept of Hell? What are they trying to hide?

What about About AtlasTower's valid question:

Quote"One thing I do not understand is why everyone sees the line "earth is hell" as a metaphor."

Don't people understand the question? This gentleman obviosly has higher qualifications than the responders, because he asks a very pertinent and intelligent question, showing that he is obviously questioning things. Your replies MIGHT have shown him the respect to intelligently discuss the question, yet people disrespectfully appeared to attack him.

(AtlasTowers bravely chose to post our one and only corroboration to the story, and important victory, because it was a message independently channeled by forces of Good, and right in the middle of a battle between Good and evil.)

Conveniently, shortly after the most important notice ever made on this planet, the THREAD WAS LOCKED, and allowed to fall out of the public eye.