News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Vegetarians and Vibration Level

Previous topic - Next topic

Angel

Dear Impunity!
I realy recomend you to stop eating red meat, refined sugar and also dairyproducts for 30 days.
I have done this for 2 years now. When I changed my food intake I experienced some incredible  energy rise. I was out flying almost every night and experiencing new realms and dimensions. My psychic skills evolved too.
If you try not to eat meat for a while, I am sure you will feel a change in your energy level both physical and psychical. Meat and sugar keeps your vibrational level down, fruit and vegetables have a much lighter energy something you will feel when you try it for some weeks.
Good luck!

The Bard

When I was a vegetarian I was at the healthiest physically and mentally. I didn't notice a difference where astral projection is concerned but I was in the best of health during that time in my life. I started eating meat again 4 years ago because my children love meat and my husband. I couldn't afford to make separate meals all the time. Now I am slowly tricking my children into eating less meat by putting soy meat substitute in foods like spaghetti. They keep saying it's the best they ever tasted but if I tell them it is soy and not meat they refuse to even try it.  

goku22

I've been a vegetarian for my entire life (22 yrs). Since I have no meat eating experience, I can't whether I'm healthier than I would be if I ate meat. All I can say is that I generally have quite a bit of energy compared to most people I meet. It likely that it has to do more than being vegetarian, pehaps other physical things like blood type, or perhaps my generally positive attitude about life. Also, I'm a Leo, so that may have something to do with it. If you do decide to become vegetarian, make sure you fully understand your body's nutritional requirements, take vitamins, read labels, and don't eat too much soy. Most soy is heavily sprayed and then processed. For protein, no-cage eggs are better, along with protein in grains and legumes other than soybeans. Also, some people's bodies simply don't work right with a vegetarian diet, so if you feel awful, quit the hard-core vegetarianism and follow Angel's advice. Actually, follow Angel's advice regardless of whether or not you eat meat, refined sugar sucks butt, and the only good dairy is yogurt, though I still drink milk and eat cheese, I just LOVE parmesean and honey bunches of oats;) Ben

Impunity

Thanks for the responses, they've been very helpful.  Ive decided after all the meat in the fridge is gone im going to go vegetarian, hell it can't hurt right? :)  Ill try to cut down on sugar too, hopefully this will help my energy levels, I've been finding lately that i'm tired quite a bit, probably for the past 6 months or so.  The hard part will be the sugar since I drink WAAAAAY too much soda, probably at least a 2 liter a day, hehe.

-Impunity

-"If you don't know where you're going, any road will take you there"

mattrox

are eggs ok?  When I have a house of my own I want a chicken and a rooster.  Would the eggs of that chicken be ok (and the chicken for that matter)?  How about fish?  I've never heard of the vibrational levels of foods, but could you give me a source to learn about it and vegetarian diets?

EDIT:  chicken anyone?

shaman

Hi there,

I think there are a few things acting together here.

First of all a meal with meat is usually heavier than a meal for vegetarians, unless of course the vegetarians eat french fries with beer,... but the main thing is that of how light or heavy is you meal depends on that. So if you eat meat, it will be heavy, more difficult to digest. A vegetarian diet must be equilibrated and you must have some proteins to replace the meat. Usually vegetarians people do take care of eating much healthier, so they feel much better and they will have a better sleep and (I understand) a better AP (?).

Another thing is that the blood and meat of the animal contain also the hormones of the animal, and as the animal is fed with cheap food and all kind of unhealthy things these will end up in your plate. ONce the animal is about to be killed, for sure its fear is high and for sure some of the hormons it produces at that moment are not what you want to feed on.

Also, if you look in the old testament, the prophets such as Daniel, who had visions in dreams (AP?) and had lucid dreams, they stated very clearly in some cases: "I did not eat meat, did not drink wine for a month," and that is when they had visions.

So there might be more than being vegerian, also not drinking alcohol, all this might help the body and mind to feel better and to better AP.

I have been a vegeratian for almost 30 years now (with a few little interuptions, due to "family pressure") however I have AP only a few times! But I am more at dreams and premonitions than at OBE. I do not eat animals because I do not think we have the right to kill them to satisfy our culinary wishes. Animals are very much like us, in that they can feel pain like us and the only difference with them is that we use an advanced form of communication: the language (though Koko the Gorilla can speak too!).

Shaman The Dreamer

The Bard

Impunity

Ive read at various web sites, and heard from various people that vegetables/fruits exist at a higher vibration rate than meats/protein, and that protein is very grounding.  However the question I have is does anyone know why this is believed or have any of you performed experiments with AP on a regular diet as opposed to a vegetarian diet?  
Im just curious as to the basis of this belief as im considering becoming a vegetarian, mostly for health and possible vibrational, or energy benefits from a diet of higher vibration.
Thanks in advance

-Impunity

-There's a silence surrounding me, I cant seem to think straight,  I sit in the corner, and no one can bother me.  I think I should speak now , i cant seem to speak now, my words wont come out right, i feel like im drowning.   -Pink Floyd, Division Bell

Just remember to keep talking.