News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Venus Transit & The Queen's Jubilee

Previous topic - Next topic

personalreality

I thought NoY might find this interesting, seeing as how he believes the 2012 olympics to be a giant ritual (to what ends, I won't speculate, I'll let him say what he thinks).  Perhaps others might as well.

Some of you may know that today is the day of the Venus Transit across the sun.  This is a fairly rare event.  I wanna say it happened in the 80's, but before that it was the 1800's and the next time it will happen will be in something like the 2120's.  Point is, it's rare.  It also held great significance to ancient cultures for one reason or another, and has held great importance to modern science for many reasons (one of which was that it allowed us to properly measure the distances of the planets from the sun).  On the east coast of the US, this can be seen from about 6:10 to 9:00 pm, I don't know about the rest of the world.  You do need either special glasses (with filters) or special filters on a telescope to see the transit, or you could burn the retinas out of your skull.  So don't just go looking at the sun.

Anyway, I found it interesting to notice that today is also the day of the queen's diamond jubilee over there in England.  Is there a reason they picked today?  is this event usually on this date or something?  I don't know the details of all that, but it seems rather significant to me that the queen's diamond jubilee happens to fall on the same day as one of the more rare astronomical events that we know of, an event that no one alive today will be alive to see again (unless medical science makes our kids live for hundreds of years).

What do you guys think?  Conspiracy?  Ritual?  Crazy people doing crazy things?  Or just coincidence?

Fun, Fun.
be awesome.

Volgerle

Just a little offtopic now, as D. Icke talks about other synchronicities with regard to the Queen's jubilee, today. But I found this funny somehow:

http://www.davidicke.com/headlines/67307-the-amazing-sychophantic-sychronicity-of-the-queens-jubilee-concert-

Yeah, there is a lot of conspiracy theory concerning the Royal family (being lizards, satanists, cannibals, NWO guys, aliens and all that). I don't know. Maybe, maybe not. And maybe they (or others who fixed this date) put a lot of importance on rituals or festivities to take place on astronomical / astrological dates, too - be it for subliminal mass manipulation or any metaphysical purpose, or both. Same is said about (supposedly satanic or 'zionist') symbolism at the Olympics, which lie ahead of us in that same place.

Interesting, but a lot of conjecture too, I suppose. But who knows.

NoY

i have been watching it all on TV over the last few days, very British
they normally have some type of disaster like that plane crash in Africa to seal the deal

it is interesting the whole Venus thing i cant wait for the Olympics to see if we get invaded or we get a new king

time will tell

:NoY:

Volgerle

Quote from: NoY on June 05, 2012, 10:49:22
i have been watching it all on TV over the last few days, very British
they normally have some type of disaster like that plane crash in Africa to seal the deal

it is interesting the whole Venus thing i cant wait for the Olympics to see if we get invaded or we get a new king

time will tell

:NoY:
:-o ... so who invades?  :-o

mon9999

it would appear that the royal family knows a lot about esoteric knowledge that they kept hidden from the public..

urshebear

Well queens birthday was monday and thats the same date every year.

personalreality

Quote from: urshebear on June 06, 2012, 04:18:41
Well queens birthday was monday and thats the same date every year.

I didn't know that.  thank you for filling me in. 

I wasn't necessarily suggesting anything in particular, but does this jubilee thing happen around her birthday usually?

to be honest, i have no idea what this jubilee business is about anyway.  how about some of you british or canadian people explain, if you know.
be awesome.

EEthmane

Let me google that for you :
A Diamond Jubilee is a celebration held to mark a 75th anniversary of a monarch / queen . . The Diamond Jubilee of Queen Elizabeth II, celebrated on 2 June, 2012, was only the second in the country's history.

I don't really see any relation between the two

personalreality

Quote from: EEthmane on June 07, 2012, 00:17:40
Let me google that for you :
A Diamond Jubilee is a celebration held to mark a 75th anniversary of a monarch / queen . . The Diamond Jubilee of Queen Elizabeth II, celebrated on 2 June, 2012, was only the second in the country's history.

I don't really see any relation between the two

Was the jubilee held on the exact date of her anniversary? 

I still think it's significant.  The venus transit was a very significant event to ancient cultures as well as modern esoteric groups.  It's all about the symbolism and the energy associated with certain ritual events.  I mean, the mayans thought the venus transit was significant enough to predict (with astounding accuracy) for generations.  It is a powerful event.  It just seems like more than coincidence to me that the jubilee took place on a day that won't happen again for 105 years.

But, that's the nature of conspiracy.  You just don't know unless you're in the know.  You have to take it with a grain of sand.  In my opinion, there are 100% legitimate conspiracies taking place right now (simply that some people are making plans secretly).  However, I believe those same people spread false conspiracies for the sake of disinformation, in order to invalidate the true ones.  I mean, most people consider all conspiracies to be the realm of nut jobs simply because there have been so many ridiculous conspiracies implanted in the global mind.  If enough fake ones are out there, it makes people doubt, if not completely deny the legitimate ones.  Conspiracy is a tough nut to crack for this reason. 

Whatever the case, I just thought it was an interesting combination of events because of the ritual significance of the transit.  But again, take it with a grain of sand.  It might just be coincidence.
be awesome.