News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

War of 2012?

Previous topic - Next topic

Nay

Hey Jc, I moved your post to chat seeings how it had nothing to do with OOBE's.

If you disagree let me know [:D]

Nay.

Aries

The 2012 thing is very long and there has been afew other topics relating to it.
Basicaly, Planet X the Nibiru planet is on its way back towards us and its all about the planet and aliens. The Grey's and the Rep's are here on Earth and are working with the US government trading technology for the Earths Magnetic energys, PlanetX is the home world of the Pleadians (miss spelled). It has a very strange orbit and it orbits two Suns, it only passes by Earth everyone once in a long time, and every time it does, it pushes us into the next age.
Well its on its way back by again, the Pleadians are our father race, and they are going to help us into the next Era when they pass this time. The US government and the Rep's dont want us to move into the next Era so the Government the Rep's and Grey's are probly going to try and stop it.
The 2012 thign reffers to the Mayan Calinder, it stops on 2012, and it is estimated that planetX will be passing by some time around then.
Scientists have done alot of research on PlanetX and they know that it has life on it. It is already affecting the Earths orbit and rotation, along with most of the other planets in our system.
A good place where you can find info or see some picks of PlanetX is at www.zetatalk.com also you can find alot of info just doing a search on google...
I think a page or two back in this forum actually has a huge topic on it... hope this helps some.
-Aries
How can the spoon know the taste of soup?

jc84corvette

Nay, smart move! You go girl! [:P]

Aries, thank you for the information. Most of what you said rings bells for me, I knew the U.S Government works with aliens to trade technology for abuductee's and other resources.

Another question, where do the reptillians fit in? They live in our planet. They witnessed our "creaters" the aliens make us and kill us. I personally do not believe they creat us, thats just me because I believe God (Christian) created us. So please DO NOT argue the religion.

Aries

The Rep's come from the Sirius star, in Orions belt I believe.
Anyways they say that they are the originall owners of Earth and this is there planet, the Grey's are there "slave" race. They are on Earth harboring the Earths natural Magnetic energys. They live underground in some of the Governments Military bases, such as the Dulce base.
I am not sure as to what the Government and the Rep's plan to do about Nibiru, although I think they will try to destroy it.
I dont wish to argue about religion but as far as God goes I believe that he created the universe and the races and what not but I dont think he really plays a Direct part in our role. I think that we did not originate on Earth, but rather we came to Earth. Thats just my personal opinion based on the facts I have read about.
I will try and find a link about Nibiru, I saw one the other day I want to find for you...
-Aries

jc84corvette

Thank you for answering my question.

Im reading Zetatalk.com and I have a few questions, how do these people get this information? Is their proof behind every link they have?

How do we communicate with them to get this information?

Aries

Its made up of various people, from scientist guys to people who are abductees. I dont really pay attention to most of the things there, I my self have been visiting it look at the pics of PlanetX.
As with any site some info will be true some will be imbellished some.
I saw this great link on PlanetX the other day, I think your find it intresting, it has several scientists and astrologers inputs on planetX. Im looking for it, and will post it here once I find it.
-Aries

Aries

Here is an ok Link http://www.ufoarea.com/main_nibiru.html I am going to keep looking for a better one... I will post it here once found
-Aries

jc84corvette

Thank you! That site provides a great deal of info! Way to go![8D]

jc84corvette

I have a interesting question. Why doesn't the government shut these pages down if they are true?

I have two answers for that.

1. The government says "this is true and we will let it be acsessable to the public, but those who believe in it will be heavily critizied by the main stream media, forcing them to be silenced"

2. The government says "This is nothing close to the truth, we will let this stuff flow around the internet and let them believe in a cover up".

I think I made a strong point. The government is not stupid, they would have shut these pages down a long time ago.

Aries

The Government shuts down alot of websites. Alot of the sites I went to have been taken down.
I research all of this while at work, im at work right now. I get about 6 hours a day to do whatever I want. Most of the info on the government I once found was weeks into searching all day long, going from link to link to link.
But the Government also uses alot of Propaganda in the net as well. Like putting out fake storys as to make everyone think less of the whole thing.
Still looking for a certain link for ya..
-Aries

shaman

There are other source that spaek about the war of the wars, the war of the apocalypse, the war of Gog and Magog, the war at the end of time (in the Old Testement). This war is a war between the Orient and the Occident and it has already started: Ben Laden, Saddam against the US... but it will roll into a huge snow ball for many years and it will evolve into a global (world) conflict. It is also said that that war had actually 3 steps, where WWI and WWII were the first 2 steps of it and now the big and last one is coming up. that is very different from the alien stroy, which I personnaly do not believe in at all.

By the way Sirius in not in the "belt" of Orion. Syrius is a star in the constellation of the big dog (canis majoris). And there is no scientific proof of the existence of the planet X Nibiru. It is very dangerous to follow this attitude and believe in that kind of things, the last people I knew who did such a thing where these people who belonged to that sect who believed that the Comet Hale-Bop was an alien spaceship, they then all commited suicide to be able to get a "ride" to Hale-Bop. So I would ask you to be realistic and not lose your common sens. I will believe in aliens the day I will see one personnaly. I have been looking at the night sky for decades and I never saw any UFO, I could always explain what I was seeing and I never saw anything that I could not explain.

Anyway I wanted to say that this Nibiru planet and the story with government would make a very good book to sell in Barnes and Noble or a very good new movie for Steven Spielberg. It is quite an amazing story, however I have not seen any real tangible proof of that.

Aries

I wasent positive on the Sirius star being in Orion.

As far as proof, if you only believe in things you have seen with your own eyes then that means you believe in almost nothing.
Do you believe in the SouthPole?? Have you ever seen it?
Do you believe in love?? Can you prove that love even exists?
Have you ever seen an Atom? Do they exist??

In space you cant even seen one millionth of it.. on any givin night you can see 6000 stars in the sky, there is over 300,000 in our solar system alone. Its ignorant just to think that because you havent seen something it doesnt exist

And there is proof that planetX exists. Its already affecting our Orbit, and you can SEE it. All you have to do is look for it.

And the Hale-Bop people were idiots.
-Aries

Aries

Here is a pretty good link, though im still looking for better.
http://www.crystalinks.com/nibiru.html
-Aries

Syke

there are many many different stories and views on 2012... it's up to you which one you believe.

The fact is, nothing is certain. No matter how much people say they "know"... they don't, they all just assume they know what's gonna happen.

I've always been a skeptic and always will.
-Syke

Aries

As far as a War happening in 2012 I am not sure.

But on PlanetX and the Nibiru being our creators I am sure...

http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/tradition/z1.htm

In tracing the vertical evolutionary record contained in the human and the other analyzed genomes, that the scientists ran into an enigma. The "head-scratching discovery by the public consortium,"
as Science termed it, was that the human genome contains 223 genes that do not have the required predecessors on the genomic evolutionary tree.
How did Man acquire such a bunch of enigmatic genes?
From the Nibiru..
Nibiru came by along time ago and helped jump start man. There is evidence of there being here. Now there planet is on its way back by us, and we will just have to wait and see what happens this time.
-Aries

Aries

Here is Sitchins website. All of the things he says is becoming true...
http://www.sitchin.com
-Aries

Syke

Yeah I agree that there is a high chance of aliens helping the human race in an evolutionary jump... I don't however think they did it for our good, and when or if they return i don't think it will be to help us.

So if there does suddenly come a new giant body in the sky, I'm not gonna look to it with open arms.... but do as you will.

Each to his own.
-Syke

Aries

If they did help us evolve for the purpose of a slave race that may be, but we have become so much more then that now. True we are very violent and rather self destructive but I think that if the Nibiru come there is just as good a chance as them trying to help us as them trying to destroy us.
Whatever the case may be I personally am not very concerened with it, as of now I am more focused on trying to better myself, and gain knowledge of the world around me. Life is to short to spend it worrying about a Alien invasion...
-Aries

jc84corvette

I been at this forum for several monthes now and I see many topics concerning the 2012 war. I immediently discarded the thought of opening the post but now im interested in it. Last night on C2C AM with Art, they had the predictions and one caller said something about the 2012 war. So can some one tell me straight up, what this war is?