News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

was i meant to meet her

Previous topic - Next topic

Cool101

So i was looking for a penpal i found 1 and it only took a a day or so until we got really close we found we could talk about anything on skype i felt like a special connection between us like i meet her before during another life

Kzaal

You have to watch out for that and I'm talking by experience here, appearances can be deceiving.
I met someone in my past, she was awesome in the beginning, we liked pretty much all the same and everything, and she was gorgeous. She told me she felt like she had known me forever even if it was only 1-2 weeks after I've met her.
I told her the same, and I believed it, everyone told me that she was a bad person and she would make me suffer etc., I didn't believe it and it turned out that it was the worst experience I lived in my life, sure there was some positive points and like, good memories. But she was a freak and with a very bad temper.
She yelled at people, me included. Eventually those things that were said about being soul mates etc., turned to be completely false.
I went into bars with her and made mistakes but she was a horrible person and that being said, you have to trust your instincts and not get too emotional/attracted/attached quickly.
Also, the opinion of people around you can really be a great source of information that would otherwise had been ignored. Trust your people.
But yeah if it develops into a more serious relationship and you hanged out with her a couple of times (a little more than a couple of times actually) it has to be official. Then great! Glad for you.
Other wise, watch out. Don't get involved into some problematics stuff.
Good Luck!
The partial becomes complete; the crooked, straight; the empty,
full; the worn out, new. He whose (desires) are few gets them; he
whose (desires) are many goes astray.

Bert23

It happens to some people, and it happened to me, it was like I already knew her.

desert-rat

Let me just say there are a few gender fakers on adult chat rooms .  If one does meet some one from the net , do so in a very public place , and not alone .  Most people are decent and honest , but there are a few werdos out there , enough to keep life interesting . 

Kzaal

Quote from: desert-rat on February 07, 2015, 17:04:38
Let me just say there are a few gender fakers on adult chat rooms .  If one does meet some one from the net , do so in a very public place , and not alone .  Most people are decent and honest , but there are a few werdos out there , enough to keep life interesting . 

Yeah, you can never stress this enough, it's very important to keep that in mind.
The partial becomes complete; the crooked, straight; the empty,
full; the worn out, new. He whose (desires) are few gets them; he
whose (desires) are many goes astray.

desert-rat

You could hook up with this person then find out she has habits you dont like , or you have some she does not care for .     Just my wild thoughts .