News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Well, this is it.

Previous topic - Next topic

Fenris

I hope you find find and learn about many great things [:)]

best regards,

David

Frank

Here's wishing you all the best.

Yours,
Frank

Fat_Turkey

Good luck on your journey

You've helped me and many others here on the message board as have others helped you. Many thanks, I am eternally greatful.

-FT

Oh and might I just add:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!![:P][:)]

Good luck kakkarot[|)]
Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.
-Anonymous

No amount of rigorous training, sitting and doing nothing, and clearing one's mind can help a man who hasn't overcome his doubts.

dino333

i never knew you because im new, but i read some of your threads and im sure i would miss you if i had've known you. Good luck[:D]

fredhedd

when i read your title for the post i thought you were talking about something that i say when people ask me what's going on.  i usually say ' this is what's going on '.  it woulda been ironic as hell if you were talking about the same thing.  

about your journey: do it till it's done

Lysear

Good luck mate, hope you find what you're looking for.

silentjohn

Pearlybear

[:(] stop it, stop it you're all making me cry......I wish you well[;)]

panabelle

You hear that? No? Listen closer...IT'S THE SOUND OF MY HEAD EXPLODING!!! [;)] I would probably keep the shiny gold star instead of the red Premium member one too, though. [:D]

Anyhoo: Insert Is this a trend? First timeless, now you...I'll miss you so much! Find what you're looking for quickly and come back real soon, ok? Oops, shouldn't say that. Spirituality doesn't come if forced, I know that from personal experience. [|)] Good luck; we'll all miss your charming personality and wonderful advice.

-Panabelle

testpattern

Euphoric Sunrise

I don't really know you, but i'll wish you well anyway. Enjoy yourself [:D]
"The soul is never silent, but wordless"
* Emperor - The Tongue of Fire

clandestino

you'll be back - you won't be able to hold off the urge for the 1000 mark .... !
I'll Name You The Flame That Cries

sahlyn

quote:
Originally posted by testpattern

i would like a drink

Good idea... Let's all have one.
*raises glass of orange juice* Cheers kakkarot!
Your posts will be missed. But we know you'll be back soon[:P]

Good journeys.

Nick

Have a meaningful journey inwards. Enjoyed reading your posts which highlight your enthusiasm for the spiritual.

Very best,
"What lies before us, and what lies behind us, are tiny matters compared to what lies within us...." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

goingslow

Come back soon and share. [:D]

Illusory

Kakkarot,

As I'm rather new I didn't know you but your past posts that I've read are enlightening to say the least.  

Good luck to you and I wish you the best!  

-Illusory

ame

Will miss your post...
[|)]

kakkarot

My last post for a while [:D]. (ha, fooled some of you didn't i? you thought i meant something about a war right? [:P])

i purposefully held off on replying to many threads as of late, just so that i could try to make squeek's and panabelle's heads explode as they wonder why i don't go for the 1000 post mark (this should be my 999th post). [8D]

but really, i had much fun on this board. you guys have helped me out over the past year or so, helped me find a better spiritual path that i had been on, and for that i will be eternally grateful. thank you everyone (those who are here today, and those who were here when i first came here) [:)].

unfortunately, i feel a deep need to look within myself and begin being alone again. you have provided me with many answers to questions i had, but now i must find answers to questions that you can't provide.

so goodbye everyone, and good luck on your own paths [|)]. hopefully we will all grow to be our best [^] [|)].

(i'll still check in and read what people have posted, but i'm going to hold off on replying[:)])

~kakkarot