News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

They're all going to die...

Previous topic - Next topic

Hephaestus

whats this whole final fight you're talking about? and fighting for mankind?

cainam_nazier

In the end you will do what you are ment to do, as all of us will.  Trust in that and know that the choice is not fully yours on who continues.

MJ-12

panabelle

Hephaestus: I think he's referring to the war discussed in Kakkarot's thread My Visions in Welcome to Prophecy and Divination. Read it if you really want to know. It's kinda long, but worth it.

Fat Turkey: Actions speak louder than words, and words louder than thoughts! You don't have to feel guilty about a thought, even if it is a little mean. I can't count the number of times I pictured my evil fifth grade teacher suffering. [:D] Not that it's good or anything, but don't worry. We'll save who we can and do our best. [:)]

goingslow

So who are we supposedly going to fight in this "big battle for human kind"?  I know Adrian thinks we're fighting right now "the forces of darkness'.  Dont tell me most people on this forum think the future of the human race is at risk.  What would we have to base that on except sci fi movies and stephen king novels?

Things are just the way they are. Theres no more reason to think theres going to be this big battle than there is to believe we're all going to turn to energy and keep recycling.  Come on people I thought most here realized there's more to this world than the physical.  So what if tehre was a big fight?  We carry on dont we?

fat turkey you never know they might be the ones to save you.  

You were kinda hard on the dragon ball Z people though.  Think about how you'd feel if someone just started talking about powerblasts and ki energy.  Kids are like that.. they make fun of people.  We all went through it. And i think most of us has done a "ill show them".  

Its normal.. just in this case its the battle for earth.  for some its "when i become famous".

Fat_Turkey

Okay first off, thanks for the feedback everyone [:D]

Secondly, I don't hate the TRUE DBZ fans, I don't like the people who believe that I am a DBZ fan and pretend that I'm Goku ssj30 billion and a half. Hehe I agree Panabelle, I almost always see my teachers suffering, especially my Math teacher [:P].

I'm not sure about this big battle or whatever it's meant to be - physical or mental. It might be metaphorical, or maybe demons WILL come out and try to kill us all. Whatever the case I don't think these people will be saving me - they have no spirituality whatsoever and that is a key role in people who are going to "fight." Fat chance they'll change their minds too [xx(].

Oh and to clear something up - I don't go around the school saying that I'm gonna be the saviour of mankind [:P]. When I first started out I told a friend about kiballs and then some very BAD people asked, and found out...big mistake. Now because of ki balls they now know about ki blasts and all the other things I know for myself don't work and aren't real. I believe energy work is about inner peace, a balanced spirit, and a cleared mind - free of the turmoil and craziness of this "reality." I actually don't talk about energy anymore - I stopped 6 months ago when it all started because I know I can't beat them.

Later
-FT
Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.
-Anonymous

No amount of rigorous training, sitting and doing nothing, and clearing one's mind can help a man who hasn't overcome his doubts.

Fat_Turkey

Hi.

I've recently had troubles with people bugging me about my spiritual beliefs in the astral and all things metaphysical.

You see, back when I started, I was the typical 13 year old on the net who came across Ki. Then I just happened to tell the wrong people at school - big mistake. Now, half a year later, people are still making fun of me, even though I now know better. They put their fingers to their temples and say "Your mind is too clouded" to make fun of me (high school mentality - you act like a moron to make others look like morons, totally illogical), or ask me to throw fireballs at them and the like.

Now on MSN one of my classmates has come across my address and IMs me making fun of me. I had the sudden thought that I won't protect the likes of him when the War for Humankind comes. I thought "he doesn't deserve it, heh, when the War comes, he'll probably think it's all craziness anyways." I feel somewhat guilty about this thought as well...after all, we're fighting for ALL of Mankind, even those we don't get on well with.

Is it right to think such a thought? And will such ignorance be tolerated when the Final Fight begins?

Just thought I'd speak my mind this time...not much of a question being asked here I guess [:P]

Later
-FT
Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.
-Anonymous

No amount of rigorous training, sitting and doing nothing, and clearing one's mind can help a man who hasn't overcome his doubts.