News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

What Are the Most Common E.T.s Akin to?

Previous topic - Next topic

extracrispy

Where can I find a basic-guide for, E.T.s? I'll simplify- and ask- simple questions.

I will follow the Forum rules; and be respectful. Thank you all for being nice to me!

[✍🏻]

I found this one:-

(https://extraterrestrials.fandom.com/wiki/List_of_alleged_extraterrestrial_beings.)

:-D :-D :-D :-D :-D

LightBeam

Since ETs have not made a mass contact yet, all information that is out there is just speculations. There are many stories of people claiming to have been contacted and given information, but how do we sort out the liars/attention seekers from these telling the truth. If one person describes a grey, then 100 people will start saying they say a grey. Their imagination will create such images in the np and they may see one while in sleep paralysis. There are many theories about the alien agenda, but we simply can not just pick one for the sake of having something to believe in because we don't know if it's true. All I know is that just like humans, there are the good and the bad, so the same applies for any reasoning beings in the physical universe. It is so vast that there are many civilizations, some more advanced, some not so like us. Some of they can be helpful to us and assisting us, and some may be hostile. I personally am not bothered by the fact that we don't know yet. It all shall be revealed in its own time. To ponder on something we can not know and can not find out ourselves is a waste of energy.

I was visited by one physically when I was 5-6 years old. BUT, how do you know I am not lying?  :-D
He did not speak, but I sensed a good energy coming form him. At particular times throughout my life so far I have sensed his presence and I believe he has transferred some knowledge that I perceive as sudden popping thoughts. The feelings are that of friendship and cooperation. That makes me believe that overall we are being helped by them. But I do not dismiss the possibility of hostility by some others. Whatever the case may be, I am observing life as a global consciousness as it get curiouser and curiouser every day. ETs dwelling in this physical universe are just like us, spirits dressed in personalities gaining experiences for knowledge. In that respect we are equal. What type of personality everyone is born with during each life is irrelevant. In one reality my ET friend may be physically more superiors being born into a more advanced civilization and helping my civilization, but in another life our roles may be reversed.
"The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem."
Captain Jack Sparrow

LightBeam

Quote from: extracrispy on August 16, 2021, 22:57:17
E.T.'s have visited- us; but haven't really- made serious-contact to publicly announce that they are- here, and have seriously suppressed this- very fact. [✍🏻]

Yes, and they must have a very good reason for it. 
"The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem."
Captain Jack Sparrow

Nameless

Quote from: extracrispy on August 16, 2021, 22:57:17
E.T.'s have visited- us; but haven't really- made serious-contact to publicly announce that they are- here, and have seriously suppressed this- very fact. [✍🏻]

What would you suggest? Landing on the White House lawn in their little space ship? Never worked out too well in the movies. Look at the world's reaction this last year and half to a virus. Totally insane and that is over something we do understand.

There may be only a small variety or there could be a huge one. That is totally outside my expertise so I am not much help here.
Remember, You came here to this physical earth to experience it in its physical form. NPR will always be there.

Nameless

Don't get me wrong ExtraCrispy I would love to see what others have to say on this. I do have my own ideas but they are nothing more than postulations.
Remember, You came here to this physical earth to experience it in its physical form. NPR will always be there.

LightBeam

Quote from: extracrispy on August 18, 2021, 11:03:18
How does one avoid disrespecting E.T.s when you actually meet-one?

why do you assume you will disrespect them?
Captain Jack Sparrow

Nameless

The only accurate information I know is what people say for themselves. What has your ET experience been like?