News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

what disease do I suffer from?

Previous topic - Next topic

Donal

Hi, I think that when I see people on TV that they can see me, and communicate with me. Same with posters, people talking through my speakers, etc. I have had these beliefs since puberty.

Also, if I see a license plate of a car, and if it ends in a number like 4, or, 6, 8 things will happen a certain way, and that if they end like 3, or 5,7, things will happen a different way. I literally believe this. Or if the seconds hands on a clock ends on the right side of the clock this will happen that way, if it lands on the left hand side of the clock, another way.  Events like these go on etc.

I never believe that I am alone, and I never talk to people if I see them, only recently do I talk to people. Anyway, I am taking risperdal (2MG) and these experiences are lessening. I am being put up to 3MG now. I took 6MG the other day and for once for years I felt by myself, like I had control of my own thoughts, and destiny.

What do you think I suffer from? I told my psychiatrist these things (he put me on the risperdal) but does not think schizophrenia.
Now everybody wanna go to heaven but nobody want to die- Krayzie Bone

CFTraveler

What does your psychiatrist say?

lady of the ring

Hi

I know risperdal is prescribed for schizophrenia, so why would he give you this if he says it is not schizophrenia? anyway, the most important factor is that it is helping you - best of luck

love and light

namaste

The Present Moment

In order to give your condition a label, it has to match one of the established definitions. It's not uncommon to have symptoms that don't fit neatly into schizophrenia, etc.

Rodentmouse7

one word..

meditation.

specifically focus on relaxing your ajna/brow chakra and all the muscles in your forhead related to thought.

seeing 44 or whatever on a clock means you want life to hold your hand and keep reassuring you.

Great men make there own destiny, they dont need 'symbols' or triggers to give feedback on the choices they make.
if god dies, were all f*cked.

cavernstoy

When I refer to schizophrenia in this post, I am refering to your condition.  I am half sane myself, so I have personal experience with the following herbs/supplements/and practices.  I know that a lot of people dismiss natural medicine, but it actually does work. There is practically no situation where natural medicine won't help a condition better than synthetic drugs. The sad think is that bad health is the main cause of almost ALL diseases.  And drugs only worsen health.  There is a famous quote by a doctor who said that every drug causes a disease. Natural medicine is not only based on subjective evedince as some poeple seem to think.  MEDICAL, OBJECTIVE, SCIENTIFIC Studies are again and again proving that natural medicine is more effective, and also safer than conventional drugs.  If you don't believe me, then go to pub med and do a search on any condition, and you will find that a lot of them were done on natural medicines that help the condition.  The fact is, natural medicine DOES make you healthier, and can actually treat/cure/prevent your disease, not just the symptoms that result.  Now for mental illness (schizophrenia's, ex.), something that has shown to really be promising is flax seed oil.  You can get flax seed oil at most health food stores.  I personally take a sip of this oil daily, in my attempt to fight my depression (again, this oil treats most mental illness's, including schizophrenia).  It really does help, and it doesn't cause any of the problems associated with antidepressants, such as the lack of feelings or emotions.  It has omega fatty acids in perfect proportion, which are the battery of brain function.  Another thing that is important, is to make sure to get at least 30 minutes of direct sun light a day, and make sure this is WITHOUT having sunscreen on.  The vitamin D you absorb from the sun cannot be replicated by any supplement or oral vitamin (other than infer-red lights), and it can prevent and help schizophrenia.  Also, something that will almost definitely help you is chlorella.  This food has been shown to help more health conditions than any other.  It balances all your organs and systems in the body in a spectacular way, due to its perfect proportion of nutrients.  (known to be the most nutritious food discovered on the earth)  You literally could survive off it and water.  Trust me when I say that most diseases are a result of nutrient deficiency. 

The next few herbs will cause a controversy I'm sure (well mabe not at this forum LOL), and I'm not saying you have to do them or that you should risk the penalties of breaking the law.  I am just informing you of the evidence that has been gathering from people who have done them (including me).  The first one is marijuana, and the second a natural hallucinogen such as magic mushrooms, peyote ect..    I'm serious when I say this, this isn't a joke.  There was a survey that showed that people with schizophrenia smoke weed more than regular people ,and honestly, ITS BECAUSE IT HELPED EASE THERE CONDITION!!!  New evidence shows that marijuana can be used to treat mental disorders including Alzheimer, schizophrenia, and depression. Even when there's substantial evidence that a natural substance helps a CONDITION, the medical industry won't recommend it their patients, BECAUSE THE MEDICAL INDUSTRY IS PAID BY PHARMACEUTICAL COMPANIES TO HAND OUT DRUGS INSTEAD!  If people with mental disorders knew that they can treat their conditions with MJ, the drug companies would loose profit.  The reason I'm telling you about this, is to show you that drug companies and the drugs they give you are right out SCAMS.  And that natural medicine is attacked because, it pulls profits.  You may think that marijuana is bad for you health, but it really isn't.  Smoking anything is bad.  If you smoke an apple it would be bad for you.  Luckily you could vaporize marijuana and still get all the benefits without the negative's of smoke.  The majority of independent scientists that study Cannabis know that it is less harmful to your health than alcohol and cigarette's.  And it does NOT cause brain damage.  In fact, it has actually been shown to stimulate neuron growth in the hypo campus of the brain,  which is probably the reason for its positive effects on mental conditions.  Users of marijuana know of its anti depressive and anti anxiety effects.   Those with OCD and schizophrenia will find it very helpful as well.  Now for shrooms, I'm sure may be even more skeptical.  But its been known for a long time that magic mushrooms cause practically no health problems.  The weeks (2) after a shroom trip will be like your childhood, filled with hope, meaning, and peace.   I have personally used it to treat my depression, anxiety, and insanity.  It helps me more than anything else.  If anyone on forum this with mental illness has used Marijuana or shrooms, please comment.  If your sceptical, thats good, you should be.  Look into it yourself.  Do research, and ask people on forums. 
Side effects from (pharmaceutical) drugs are the 4rth leading cause of death in the US!  No one has EVER died from Marijuana or shrooms.  Do the math!

The most important thing is that you get better, and I really hope you do. 

P.S Please get off risperdal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Side effects of risperdal include:
                + Abdominal pain
                + Vomiting
                + Constipation
                + Diarrhea
                + Dry mouth
                + Sore throat
                + Abnormal walk
                + Agitation
                + Aggression
                + Anxiety
                + Chest pain
                + Coughing
                + Involuntary movements
                + Nasal inflammation
                + Decreased activity
                + Decreased sexual desires
                + Lack of coordination
                + Impotence
                + Dizziness
                + Dry skin
                + Difficulty urinating
                + Heavy menstruation
                + Tremor
                + Weight gain
                + Lethargic feelings
                + Join pain
                + Difficulty ejaculating
                + Tremor
                + Respiratory infection

Good luck, and happy AP!

Cavernstoy

Sources:
Fatty acids and sunlight can help mental illness's:
http://www.newstarget.com/016353.html
http://www.newstarget.com/003069.html

Marijuana can treat mental illness:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/low/health/303438.stm
http://www.ucihealth.uci.edu/News/Releases/chemical%20marijuana.htm

MJ does not cause brain damage:
http://www.webmd.com/mental-health/news/20030701/heavy-marijuana-use-doesnt-damage-brain
Confusion separates us...and division teaches us that unity is the only truth.

kiwibonga

I would NOT recommend marijuana as a cure for schizophrenia -- it would probably have the inverse effect.

Donal, I used to have similar things when I was a kid. I had a TV in my room and could not undress if there was a person looking at the camera. Sometimes I'd be watching something in the morning while getting dressed for school, and all of a sudden a person's face would come on and I would jump behind the couch to hide from them!

I also believed that objects had feelings. Whenever I had to choose between two things at the store, I would "feel" how sad the item I didn't pick felt. I was afraid of eating animal crackers, because I thought biting them would hurt them.

It all went away with age, and I was never diagnosed with anything... By the time I realized it was "weird," it didn't affect me anymore. I think it's probably a form of synesthesia, where your brain automatically characterizes things a certain way, but you're the only one who makes these kinds of connections.
OBE counter: Lost track! 35+ since 3/21/2006

Rodentmouse7

caverstoy, im interested in this chlorella, is it something sold in shops or a chemist or???? is it a food or suppliment?? when i google-imaged it all i got were pictures of cells and microbes..no food???
I think magic mushroom are a definate form of therapy, as long as your ready for what they may reveal to you... going into a mushroom trip with a relatively balanced mind should bring a wonderful and cleansing experience... but going into a trip with skeletons in your closet..well... those skeletons will chase you thougout the trip until youv accepted/dealt with them...which isnt easy when your tripping and vulnerable in the first place.

as for weed curing schizophrenia... all im gonna say is this.... i QUIT smoking weed because i was going schizophrenic..very ill and very schizophrenic. Mental health is synonymous with sobriety.. it can be no other way IMO.

I also agree that you should avoid anti depressants like the plague, theyre basically a low dosage of ecstasy.. which also rot your brain.

Meditate, eat healthily and exercise.. going for a run and pushing your body will release natural endorphins which are infinatly rewarding if your looking to build self control and confidence.

cavernstoy

Rodentmouse7, I'm very glad that you are interested in chlorrela, because it can completely transform your health.  But first, if your interested in health, I have to mention another superfood as well.  This superfood is Spirulina.  Spirulina and chlorella are superfood algea.  They can be taken as a supplement, or eaten as food. Two of the earliest forms of life, they are the two most nutitious, amazing, and lifechanging foods on the planet.  These superfoods can actually SHRINK tumours, rebuild nerve tissue throughout the brain and the body.  Spirulina has 12 TIMES the digestible protien as BEEF.  The nutrition in these food can INCREASE YOUR MENTAL CAPASITY, Pretect your nevous system from damage.  A group of students took chlorella for six months, and increased their academic score by 81 %.  Sorry, but I have to go, Ill post more later.

http://www.chlorellafactor.com/

I DEFINATLY, DEFINATLY, DEFINATLY, DEFINATLY, DEFINATLY, DEFINATLY, DEFINATLY, DEFINATLY, DEFINATLY, DEFINATLY, DEFINATLY, DEFINATLY, DEFINATLY, DEFINATLY, DEFINATLY, DEFINATLY, DEFINATLY, DEFINATLY recommend these amazing foods

Cavernstoy

Rodentmouse7

thanks for the link cavern,
where can you buy them???
are they ok for veggetarians??
do you eat/take it??? how have they made a difference to you???

thanks,

malganis

some people dont tolerate chlorella so make sure it's ok for you. Chlorella binds heavy metals on itself so it's important that they were grown in a very clean environment or you will consume heavy metals with them.
"What are you doing here, Nasrudin? his neighbor asks. "I'm looking for a key which I lost
in the wood?" Nasrudin replies. "Why don't you look for it in the wood?" says the neighbor,
wondering at Nasrudin's folly. "Because there is much more light here"

cavernstoy

malganis, I don't think that would be an issue, providing that it removes harmfull metals from your body, by binding to them, and releasing them through your waste.  Who ever said that is probably trying to discredit chlorella, for obvious reasons.  Trust me, there is no danger in eating the most nutritious food in the planet.

Rodentmouse7, I'm sorry I couldn't finish my response, but I will finish it in this post.  What I meant to tell you was that you could take chlorella (cell wall broken for absorbtion) and spirulina like supplements, but It will more adversely affect your life in a possitive way if you eat it as your main source of food.  Just one of these by themselves contain a complete protein, from which you can survive off.  Spirulina has WAY more calcium than milk (and I mentioned 15 X more protein than beef), with magnesium- an essencial for absorbing calcium.  All the vitamens you need are present in these foods as well.  I would recomment eating mostly spirulina, Id say 2/3 spirulina and 1/3 chlorella.  Other than that, you should still eat fruit like blueberries, acai berries, goji berries, alvacados, and whatever else makes you happy (I would not recommend animal produces of any kind, but if you will, please eat organic).  Together, these two superfoods will not only transform you health, but your quality of life as well.

I am sort of a health fanatic so her are a few other health breakthroughs:
Acai berries- full of antioxidens.
Hexigonal water- Expensive, but worth it.
brown algae-full of minerals

If anyone wants to add on to this list, please do.

And for those of you who commented on Marijuana not helping mental disorders, although I disagree with you, I am very glad that you are stating your oppinion because, I might be wrong.  Everyone has a different experiences, and truth can not be isolated to one persons veiws.  Anyways just remember to always expand, in every way of life.  This could be your health, psychic ability, or creativity and humor.  Don't focus just on one thing, but expand.

Cavernstoy

mklebel

This is what I would try.

When you go to bed try and not think of ANYTHING, free association. Then try and carry over the free association type mediation with you during your day hours. Sorry to hear about your stress :(

CFTraveler

cavernstoy wrote:
QuoteHexigonal water- Expensive, but worth it.
Or you could put it in a blender or shaker before you drink it.
http://www.functionwater.com/Functionwater/en_functionwater.htm

cavernstoy

Quote from: CFTraveler on June 07, 2007, 10:49:32
Or you could put it in a blender or shaker before you drink it.
http://www.functionwater.com/Functionwater/en_functionwater.htm

Hahaha :lol:  I wish you would have told me that before I bought the 500 dollar vitalizer plus!

Its not that simple.  Putting water into a blender will oxygenate the water yes, but hexagonal water moleculs are a hexagonal shape (compared to regular pentagonal).  Not only can hexagonal water hold more oxygen, but it skips the process of you bodies conversion from pentagonal water to hexagonal, allowing rapid absorption (the older you get, the less you body can do this).  By drinking hexagonal water, you will absorb more water as well.  The water is also more alkaline if you use the vitalizer plus.

CFTraveler

So I take it eating a tums won't help with the alkalinity factor?  (JK)

cavernstoy

rygoody

Quote from: Donal on April 26, 2007, 08:59:19
Hi, I think that when I see people on TV that they can see me, and communicate with me. Same with posters, people talking through my speakers, etc. I have had these beliefs since puberty.

Also, if I see a license plate of a car, and if it ends in a number like 4, or, 6, 8 things will happen a certain way, and that if they end like 3, or 5,7, things will happen a different way. I literally believe this. Or if the seconds hands on a clock ends on the right side of the clock this will happen that way, if it lands on the left hand side of the clock, another way.  Events like these go on etc.

I never believe that I am alone, and I never talk to people if I see them, only recently do I talk to people. Anyway, I am taking risperdal (2MG) and these experiences are lessening. I am being put up to 3MG now. I took 6MG the other day and for once for years I felt by myself, like I had control of my own thoughts, and destiny.

What do you think I suffer from? I told my psychiatrist these things (he put me on the risperdal) but does not think schizophrenia.

Feeling that your never alone and are always being watched is actually a very accurate perception I believe. I have it myself, I never do feel alone.

But understand, that the manifestation of 'people' around you is your minds doing most likely. The 'presence' you feel is not people, your subconscious is just presenting it to your conscious as people because thats the easiest way for your conscious to comprehend it. But what it really is, is your becoming intuitionally aware of the conscious the permeates through everything and does essentially always watch you, just as you unknowingly always watch it because your part of it. But people it is not. You may be schizophrenic for perceiving it as 'people', but you are by no means schizophrenic for perceiving 'presence'. We are always in the presence of something we can't comprehend directly. The schizophrenic mind has trouble grasping this thing and accepting it for it is, so it will make it easier to comprehend it by manifesting it as people, spirits, personality, anthropomorphic things. But I would not worry too much, I would not try to get rid of it. I would try to go deeper into it, analyze it through meditation, you'll discover yourself what exactly it is. Which for a while your subconscious may still manifest it as 'people', but your conscious will know what it is and eventually your subconscious will adapt and no longer do that.

paker7

Sounds like a mild case of Obsessive Compulsive Disorder.

Commoners believe - winners KNOW !

sk8chik

I actually made an account just to post how strongly I feel about something brought up in this post. I STRONGLY urge someone suffering from mental conditions not to use marijuana. I went through a HORRIBLE period of my life in which I can relate very much with everyone on this post who described very neurotic conditions that made just living so difficult. I entered this period while smoking high dosages of marijuana. I eventually realized how horrible the marijuana was agitating/worsening the mental condition I had gotten into and was able to cut it off point blank, and I am so proud to say I've managed to recover from that horrible period. They put me on resperdol as well but that was no good for me. I used Lamictal and that helped, although I wouldn't necessarily recommend it to anyone, but I do believe it helped me. A lot of people in my circle use marijuana as frequently as I did and don't suffer from the conditions I had, but people vary energetically so much from person to person, and some people are more vulnerable to developing terrible mental illnesses from psychological toxins such as marijuana. I very strongly believe that if you are using marijuana extensively, cutting it out will be a tremendous boost to your recovery, and if you are not currently using it, starting to is certainly not going to be a gateway to a free pass out. I feel this strongly because I have experienced it. So strongly I made this account just to make this post :)

greggkroodsma

I would say you are suffering from the risperdal syndrome and the doctor should be jailed or you should be calmed down one.  An overactive mind is what you suffer from.  Most musicians enjoy what you have because they haven't gone to somebody that will get them hooked on some drug that they think will cure you.  Now, however old you are will determine whether the syndrome is coupled with stupidity or not.  If it is not stupidity, it may take a little longer to cure.  Established belief systems coupled with the concept of parent/child is a strong thing to break.
My suggestion is to start with magnesium to calm the system and try to channel this 'gift' that you have.