News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

What do you guys think about Reptilens and the Illuminati?

Previous topic - Next topic

BadCookie

:? sad thing to see them holding humanity from geting better :|

"They that would give up essential liberty for a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety" - Benjamin Franklin

WalkerInTheWoods

I don't, but I do have one thought to share. Don't blame others. Your destinity is your responsibility and entirely in your hands.
Alice had got so much into the way of expecting nothing but out-of-the-way things to happen, that it seemed quite dull and stupid for life to go on in the common way.

Stillwater

Perhaps the illuminati exist in some form or another (I am still out on that one), but I have not seen evidence yet that a sinister, subterranian reptilian race is lurking about on earth; maybe they exist, maybe they don't, but nothing I have read so far has convinced me.

My two cents  :wink: :wink: :wink:
"The Gardener is but a dream of the Garden."

-Unattributed Zen monastic

BadCookie

Quote from: Stillwater on August 17, 2006, 22:08:09
Perhaps the illuminati exist in some form or another (I am still out on that one), but I have not seen evidence yet that a sinister, subterranian reptilian race is lurking about on earth; maybe they exist, maybe they don't, but nothing I have read so far has convinced me.

My two cents  :wink: :wink: :wink:
Here you go

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1788098500928248111&q=David+Icke&hl=en

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=6842790718258500975&q=David+Icke&hl=en
About Reptilian  :x

"They that would give up essential liberty for a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety" - Benjamin Franklin

BadCookie

Quote from: NodesOfYesod on August 18, 2006, 10:44:20
I belive that the reptiles are as tall as angels and that they can project into our realitys
they dress up as harmless little pretty aliens and abduct us in our dreams and even when there projection/ghost is walking around our planet it can seem as physical as we are even there ships but
I belive they are not from our universe/dimention

they use extencive mind control brain washing methods that span our entire lives and they completely dominate mankind. and use living robots like parasites to disrupt our energys keeping us grounded in there realitys also. I think they suck lol

regarding the iluminati dont worry we have lara croft  :-D

Nodes :-)

Stillwater

Hi

Well, I think what Icke is saying may or may not be true, but he apparantly dismisses himself from giving proof; he goes on and on, but never seems to give a reason to believe his Reptilian theory- he seems to think you will just believe it or not, and what he says will not alter anything. Unfortunately, I do not see any real from of proof in his talks, but he does seem to try to appeal to people's latent tendancies to feel enlightened by knowing something the masses do not (us and them).

I watched the 2 hour one in full in the background, waiting for the proof, but it does not seem present; the second one is six hours long, which is uncalled for, and the Zulu gentleman speaks as though he is telling a fable, which regretably does not lend itself to credulity.

I do not mean any affront against you, or Mr. Icke, but I do not see the proof yet. Perhaps you have a better, more convincing form? :wink:

James S

I'd like to second what WalkerInTheWoods posted.

You are entirely responsible for your own development which cannot be affected by others unless, either consciously or subconsciously, you allow it.

BadCookie

Quote from: James S on August 19, 2006, 01:49:14
I'd like to second what WalkerInTheWoods posted.

You are entirely responsible for your own development which cannot be affected by others unless, either consciously or subconsciously, you allow it.

WTF are you saying out side factors do make a diffrence your ignorance is sick , WTF how can your own development not be affected by others for instance when a small childen can be conditioned into a sertain belife system for instance radical muslem crap ?

We are all one and your talking about your own? your selfish egoisentric form of spirtualty disgust me

Stillwater

Hi Nodes :-)

The situation , from my perspective, is like this: The possible views a person can have are basically infinite, and for any particualr view that exists, it is almost a certainty that its negation exists someplace or other. One can choose to believe this or that Bible is thr word of God (maybe one of them is, who knows ;) ), but if you do not have any significant reason to believe one or the other, then why select any? As most folks, I have been around the block with regards to belief systems, and have seen what others believe, and why. All belief systems seem to conflict with others, so it is obviously up to the individual to find out for themselves, by whatever method they emply, what they think is most likely true. There is absolutely no certainty that a person will reach "the truth", but is is better than believing the first thing someone tries to convince one is true; this method requires that there be some sort of reasoning supporting the chosen belief system (I will glady share mine with anyone who in good faith inquires); the reasoning does not need to scientific, or logical, or even rationally based, but if it doesn't exist, then what is the point of believing anything? I am sure most would agree, but if not, then perhaps we can explore why not.

Now I admire Mr. Icke for stepping up and telling others what he believes in, but if he is not going to provide any reasoning at all, then I must draw an unfortunate comparison with fundamentalist groups, who basically wish others to believe what they do, because it apparently makes sense to them, and should to others- perhaps the earth is 5,000 years old, that may very well be for all that I know, but it goes against what I have come to belive is true, and if someone thinks this is true, then it would make sense if they could provide their reasoning for thinking so, so others could evaluate the idea on their own terms. People go on public TV and tell whoppers (knowingly or not), so I do not think this can be used as a gauge. What good is it really if one does not offer evidence? What are they doing on TV? Those agreeing will go on nodding their heads, those diagreeing shaking theirs, and those clueless no less unsure than ever- sadly nothing is accomplished, it would seem.

I do not think that Mr. Icke seems so ignorant at all as to take such a stance without evidence, I am merely saying in the videos provided, he does not appear to volunteer his reasoning; perhaps he does so elsewhere. For all I know, every word of what the Zulu gentleman says may be true, but my inborn prejudices may prevent me from taking what he says at face value, after he goes on to say, "And the lizard men carved two caves into the ground, and made there to be a red light in one, and a green light in another; they wished to see what the people would do, so they had them choose which cave they wanted to enter; regardless of how they went in, the ones leaving the red cave came out men, and the ones leaving the green cave came out women." It simply strikes me as the type of language of fables. Every other thing the man says may be true, but after hearing this, it is difficult for me to sort out what may be true, and what is part of a fable.

I am very sorry if it offends anyone, but from my experiences in life, being burned by false beliefs, and from my reasoning, it is difficult for me to accept new claims as I am told them without reasoning to support them.

Again, I am far from calling Icke or anyone else involved a liar or deluded, but merely stating that from what I have seen so far, I am not yet inclined to belive the Reptiles as mentioned exist. I will gladly change my mind if anyone can offer an honestly convincing reason to do so. I do not consider myself a skeptic at all- I belive many things the public would call radical- I simply cannot embrace what is not explained elaborated on.

I am sorry about any misunderstanding; if anyone disagrees with anything I have said, then kindly say so and we can explore it. Sorry to bore everyone! I hope this clears things up for all. :wink:

Nay

Quotethe second one is six hours long, which is uncalled for,
Sounds like a cult method..brain washing method.

My opinion of Mr. Icke is he needs to stop dropping acid.  :lol:

WalkerInTheWoods

From what little I have read about a Reptilian race it sounded way too much like many of the fictional stories written by Lovecraft and Lumley. I don't know if we are talking about the same thing or not. But what I have read that is suppose to be true sounds like they took ideas from the fictional Lovecraft/Lumley reptilian race.
Alice had got so much into the way of expecting nothing but out-of-the-way things to happen, that it seemed quite dull and stupid for life to go on in the common way.

Stookie

Quotes from David Icke (found here: http://www.abovetopsecret.com/pages/david_icke_interview.html ):

"Basically the "world" we think we are seeing "around us" is an illusion and this is the level at which the manipulation is really taking place. Our bodies/brains are like computer terminals and the "world" is a holographic "Internet". It's a fantastic story, but makes total sense of the way the "world" is run and structured."

"Actually there is no future and there is no past. That's a key part of the illusion as my next book will explain. There is only NOW and that's the only place that anything can change because there is nothing else! If we believe we are screwed we will be. The world is an illusion and we can change it in an instant when we realise who we really are."

"We are affected by anything only to the extent that we allow ourselves to be affected. We have the power to decide our own destiny and experience, but we give that power away all the time."

and from here: http://www.newsforthesoul.com/icke-transcript-2004.htm

"Of course they don't want us to know that, but the biggest, biggest BIGGEST thing they don't want us to know is that we are creating our own reality and that we have the power to create a reality that's a paradise or a reality that's a prison or somewhere in between. We are the ones with the power because we are generating the experience and the world we think is around us when it's really within us.

That's the power that will set us free. This is why they have worked so hard to suppress it. They want us to believe that we are ordinary and powerless. They want us to believe that this world is solid and the only world that there is or that there is some god sitting in paradise and – only if you do as you're told according to the rules and regulations in this solid world – do you get into paradise afterwards. All these things are used to disconnect us from the fact that we are generating our own reality and it's an illusion . It's a dream world."

"I experience all of the emotions; I experience all of the frustrations; I experience all the things that everyone else is experiencing and I have done, of course, since I was born here. But there is another level of me that is increasingly aware that it is all an illusion. Where my life is taking me now is focusing more and more on this bridge so we can bring this awareness of oneness – the infinite one that we all are – that we are not droplets of water in an ocean, even, but that we are the ocean"

CFTraveler

Walker In The Woods wrote:
QuoteFrom what little I have read about a Reptilian race it sounded way too much like many of the fictional stories written by Lovecraft and Lumley. I don't know if we are talking about the same thing or not. But what I have read that is suppose to be true sounds like they took ideas from the fictional Lovecraft/Lumley reptilian race.
About Lovecraft and Chtuulhu:  When I was young I read Lovecraft and I always believed Chtulhu was a fictional invention- then the other day I googled it (My son saw the Billy and Mandy episode, which was hilarious, and I wanted for him to see what the story was making fun of) and lo and behold- there were a couple of occult forums speaking of it as a known demonic entity- so my question for occultists or literary geniuses:  Did Lovecraft invent his evil beings and literature (wasn't the Necronomicon one of them? It's been awhile) or did he base it on existing occult beliefs?
Thanks in advance for saving me some research.

BadCookie

WalkerInTheWoods

Lovecraft created the entire Cthulhu mythos and the Necronomicon. Because so many authors have used it for their own stories and have been doing so since the early 1900's it has taken on a mythology/occult feel. But it is fiction.

Again I am not commenting on the information that has been presented here, as I have yet to get a chance to look at it. This is based on information I have looked at elsewhere and may or may not be related.

CFTraveler

Arn de Gothia

Damn it, we are enginered to be slaves, and I guess most people like it

BadCookie

Quote from: Arn de Gothia on August 22, 2006, 19:02:09
Damn it, we are enginered to be slaves, and I guess most people like it
This is sadly the case but many of us are wakeing up, they can only control us becouse we let them. Mabye we should untie and make a diffrance i rather die trying to stop the inslavement, then to confom to it. there are a lot of people in the world suffering.  :cry: many of us have lost the empathy for are Fellow man / animals and this planet.  :roll: