News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

What do you know?

Previous topic - Next topic

Xanth

Just a simple question... answer it however you like...

What do you know?

ForrestDean

NoY

i know that in eternity every possible potential existed at some time in the past and at some time in the future , as the astral is without time anything you can imagine is real all the good and all the bad

right now you are captain of a starship and if you only try you will be able to use your imagination to connect you to the reality where its real

:NoY:

personalreality

i know my reality.  it's mine and mine alone.  no one will ever know it.

granted, i don't know it intellectually.

but i know it in my heart, i know it in an indescribable way.
be awesome.

Stookie_

I know the proper PSI to inflate my car tire to.

Szaxx

We all know everything. The problem is we forget what counts.
There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.

Blazewind

I know that I will always have a lot more to learn.  :-D

Volgerle

ange.connell

I now know who I love, who I can trust. Who really loves me. I know he's never going to leave me. Its taken 33 years for us to get to this point but I know Im happy, truley happy. Knowing is just so good.
What does not destroy me only makes me stronger

Bedeekin

I thought I knew a lot... then I hit my middle thirties and realised that in the grand scheme of things I know relatively little.

I know my job... that's all I require to know to 'get on' in normal society but I'm just playing the game.

Xanth

personalreality

Quote from: Stookie_ on August 30, 2012, 11:52:58
I know the proper PSI to inflate my car tire to.

That my good friend is a damn fine answer.

i vote that this is the best answer to the question.
be awesome.

majour ka

I know that The Dalia Lama maintains that at a high level of awareness we realise that wisdom had no objective or inherent reality   :lol:

blidge

I think therefore I am. I will never know everything, but I will always strive to know much more.
Perception is everything, because you think you see it, does it mean its true?

Xanth

Now, the answers that you've given (they're all great btw!)... think about them (especially the "deep" ones... like Stookies!  hehe ;))...

Ask yourself, do you know that with your mind (intellect, ego)?  Or do you know it with your heart (your being)?

Volgerle

Quote from: Xanth on August 31, 2012, 10:40:50Ask yourself, do you know that with your mind (intellect, ego)?  Or do you know it with your heart (your being)?
I gave the answer already. "Am" is a conjugated form of "be(ing)".  :wink:

Stookie_

I'm pretty sure I know it with my heart. I never have to look it up in the manual.

Szaxx

Hee hee, looks like I got 'em both covered.

ange.connell

I know with all of my heart. It has taken time (many years in fact) for me to know 'he' loves me, wants me. I kinda always knew in my head but my heart is now telling me. And Im not letting my heart rule my head. Knowledge is a wonderful thing, no matter what that knowledge is. However - do not believe all you think!!!
What does not destroy me only makes me stronger

Xanth

Quote from: Volgerle on August 31, 2012, 11:29:27
I gave the answer already. "Am" is a conjugated form of "be(ing)".  :wink:
Yes, but one can *say* it... and not really know it.  Get it?  :)

A lot of people lie successfully to themselves.

Xanth

Quote from: ange.connell on August 31, 2012, 14:47:22
I know with all of my heart. It has taken time (many years in fact) for me to know 'he' loves me, wants me. I kinda always knew in my head but my heart is now telling me. And Im not letting my heart rule my head. Knowledge is a wonderful thing, no matter what that knowledge is. However - do not believe all you think!!!
Beautiful Ange.  Very beautiful.  :)

Bedeekin

I know my job with my intellect and my being.

My sudden realisation that as I've grew older I know less, is when it dawned on me that my intellect really didn't mean anything to my being.

Intellectually I think I'm a know-it-all... but my being knows better and is growing stronger rapidly.

Everlasting

The world is a dark place.
Priests of hippocratic love talk of peace and Christ, Power is their only goal. Now they all shall die.

Xanth

Szaxx

Hi,
Nice reply Xanth.
I hope this dark isnt the new light, in a fashionable way?

I thought this funny.