News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

What does a triangle mean? Whats lucid?

Previous topic - Next topic

Euphoric Sunrise

A triangle could have any meaning. What you have to ask is what does it mean to you?
It could mean unity, something to do with the number 3 (event, the number itself, memory, anything!), some sort of symbolic or representative meaning, the list goes on. We can only offer what it might mean if we had the experience. It is your experience, you had it with your own mind, so what do you think?

That's exactly what lucid dreaming means. My guess on what happened is that you your nerves and not knowing what to do got the better of you, and you just sort of "lost the plot" so to speak [:P] Having said that i've only had one successful lucid dream and no real successfull OBEs so my experience is limited.
"The soul is never silent, but wordless"
* Emperor - The Tongue of Fire

majour ka

Euphoric sunrise, yeah I realise symbols can mostly be a very individual thing, as for the tunel? means nothing to me? Thanks for your reply, Marcus.

majour ka

Hey all, I realise recieving images is an individual thing, and what something may mean to one person may be quite different for another. I recently recieved an image of traveling through a green traingular tunnel of light somewhere in space, it was very real, as In the sensation and feeling of traveling through it, and it felt like it was going some where far away, if you get me? it had other colours flicking through it, anybody recognise this as having any symbolic meaning?

Also does lucid mean when you become aware in a dream and know its a dream, thus bieng able to control it? I remember years ago some one told me that if you become aware that your dreaming you can obe, interesting i thought, ill do that then [^] (totaly nieve [:o)])  so the next couple of nights i went to bed thinking im gonna do that obe thingy tonight [:P] couple of nights later found my self dreaming.. and said right! obe, then I got a bit nervous cos I hadent a clue wot I was doing, with that I felt like I was falling through my bed at a hundred miles an hour!! what a rush!! and woke up with a big gasp cooool [8D] That was before i sarted learning about anything spiritual, still know nothing about lucid dreaming etc, So what happend dya think?

Yours humbley going wid da flow Marcus.