News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

what does it look like?

Previous topic - Next topic

PeaceSpirit

I was wondering.  You know the psychic boy we know in our heads.  What does the his soul or whatever he spread over the world look like on the astral plane?

Eol007

"Psychic boy"???

What, You lost me just a mite there!

:roll:

Kiba

"Psychic Boy"?

Um....what are you talking about?
Most people are pawns, believing what is meant to be believed, never even letting the thought that TK, PK, CK, AP's, ect. could be real. The ones who do, however, have broken their chains, and are free from the bonds of society.

Thanks, Xiatrix :p

Nay

Perhaps he/she is speaking of their "higher" voice?  

Psychic boy is cute though, I've promised not to say anything else about him. ;)

PeaceSpirit

dont give me that [edit]. u know who the psychic boy is and im not happy your not more open about it like most people now adays.  the psychic boy who becomes one with his higher self everyday becoming ever closer to god then one day in edinburgh is born again an ubiquitious God.  He spreads his soul over the world and all people see into his mind.  It has already been talked about.  Some believe it is collective consciousness.  Some believe he is a stepping stone between one mans inner peace and the higher conquest for spiritual togetherness.  
I do not like anyone to say they know less than I do, so if they choose to be ignorant or in denial of this truth please do not say anything.  
It has already been made the Thought that we can speak of him.  We do.
Nay.  Its important that you say something.  Please forget your meaningless promises, your held back feelings.  I want to be say something a lot about him, I think you should.  I feel that you have to, but I dont mean to force you.  Please feel free to tell us your knowledge, opinion.  Come on Nay, make an impression on the rest.

Nay

Oh goodness PeaceSpirit...twas only a joke as I told you in the PM..  I've never heard of a "spirit boy" oops..Psychic boy, I mean.. :oops:

I really must work on my humor, no one gets me. :(

And please don't use anymore profanity..it gets really tiresome having to edit.

clandestino

Hi Peacespirit,

Please explain more to us about this "psychic boy".

Quotethen one day in edinburgh is born again an ubiquitious God.

Where's Douglas (Gandalf).... I think he's an Edinburgh lad, like myself. I wonder if he knows anything about the psychic boy?!

Kind regards,
Mark
I'll Name You The Flame That Cries

iank

Quote from: PeaceSpiritI was wondering.  You know the psychic boy we know in our heads.  What does the his soul or whatever he spread over the world look like on the astral plane?
:?:  :?:  :?  :?

ZspecFenix17

whats a psychic boy? I have not heard of the term... maybe it is something I know about; but with a different name?
Requiem for a Dream.

Potatis

QuoteI do not like anyone to say they know less than I do, so if they choose to be ignorant or in denial of this truth please do not say anything.

Comments like this do little to open discussion, which is what forums are really about. Do people really have to agree with you, and know fully from the start what you are talking about before they can respond to your post?

Like everyone else here, I haven't heard of this psychic boy either, but would like to hear about him if you will explain. I'm sorry if you think I am ignorant, but as you can see I'd like to hear more. Otherwise, I find it very hard to accept there is such a psychic boy. Certainly not in MY head! :-)

Potatis

alexd

PeaceSpirit are you talking about the collective unconsciousness? Of course if this is the case then it would be absurd to deny its existence. Although I didn't think it was tangible so I don't know how it could be perceived in the astral, or physical for that matter.

But I agree with Potatis, please inform us about what you mean. I'm interested too.

Thanks
Alex
I want to be in the energy, not with the enemy
A place for my head

sublunary

Is the psychic boy a version of baby Jesus?

*~*~

Adun

Does that make any sense?

CptPicard

I haven't lost my mind, I've backed it up somewhere...

Max

UbiquitousSky48

lol, yes I know the psychic boy.  I thought he was God the minute I saw him in my head, and now, yes I think he is.  I always wanted it to be true that there is real magic in this world and now I know it to be true.. this world is as limitless and as mystical as the one we go to in our sleep.  Yes I believe we really could have great leader as wise as Dalai Lama, as powerful as President Bush this time around,  just as long as they dont crucifix him again too soon.

Anonymous

peace spirit
your being very defensive about people not knowing what you mean. I dont know what it is either.
Anyway I think he means something like kundalini you build up more and more spiritual conciousness until kundalini finally erises and you are blessed with enlightment.
AND HOW DARE YOU NAY
YOU DIDNT KNOW WHO PHYSICIC BOY IS!!!!!!!
lol :wink:
sincerally
Adam grazewski

Gandalf

Quote:
then one day in edinburgh is born again an ubiquitious God.

Where's Douglas (Gandalf).... I think he's an Edinburgh lad, like myself. I wonder if he knows anything about the psychic boy?!

Kind regards,
Mark

um yeah, I'm afraid to let down Peacespirit, but I've never heard of 'psychic boy', sounds like someone's been OD'ing on bad manga comics or too much weed or something.

Please get a grip on yourself Peacespirit and stop posting nonsense if you want to be heard.

Doug
"It is to Scotland that we look for our idea of civilisation." -- Voltaire.

EsotericFury

I still don't understand any of this, what or who is psycho boy? Can someone explain in english, preferably in under a (small) paragraph.