News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

What if you find Aladins Lamp?

Previous topic - Next topic

Tab

Wish I could be with the person I love :
OH NO SAPPY MOMENT

Pandemonium

A good question... I would wish that my mother finds a better job, so that she doesn't have to work with that old crazy Italian, he's a real jerk. Yeah, that's what I would wish for.

shadowatcher

I would wish for...er...I would...um...what was the question again?

Hephaestus

I would wish for Dominion over ALL things.

cainam_nazier

I wish I never had to pay any bills.

shadowatcher

Id wish for peace in all things. Well, most things [}:)].

Forgotten Flame 13

Hmmmmmm...
I'd wish:
1. To be adept at all forms of kinesis.
2. Money! (cash register sounds) but not lose any morals I have (derisive snort)
3. Ahhh, end world hunger, why not. I can bribe the other nations to stop fighting. [:D]

WalkerInTheWoods

I think I would wish for about $10 million, not really that much any more but that is plenty for me to stop working (for money), live off the interest, and stay at home to take care of my daughter while being able to give more time to my metaphysical studies and practices.

If we get to make unrealistic wishes then I would wish to do away with our current cultures based on money and replace them with societies that have no money systems but instead are based on the betterment of self and humanity as a whole.

And then I would wish to free the genie from imprisonment in the lamp. [:)]
Alice had got so much into the way of expecting nothing but out-of-the-way things to happen, that it seemed quite dull and stupid for life to go on in the common way.

Hephaestus

FOOLS!!! [:D], You have the chance to make a wish and you all wish for mediocre things. How can you all not wish for the same as me, power! unimaginable power! Mwa mwa mwahahahahahahaha mwa mwa mwahahahahah mwa mwa.

beavis

Kazbadan "I wish to have more 10 wishs"

Dont you know anything about magic lamps and genies? They dont allow you to wish for more wishes. Make a list and wish everything on the list becomes true. That will get you multiple wishes for 1.

I would wish that everybody on earth smoked weed all day for a month. It would be a very different place after that.

Then I would wish for a crapload of nonphysical energy that would never run out.

I would save my last wish for later.

shadowatcher

Or even better, wish that everyone in the world was PERMANATELY high on weed...let the fun begin.

beavis

After the month I would wish for, a lot of them would choose to continue and it would probably be legalized. You could find people to smoke with. But nothing would get done if everybody smoked weed all the time. Who would grow it?

Kazbadan

beavis sayed:
"Dont you know anything about magic lamps and genies? They dont allow you to wish for more wishes. Make a list and wish everything on the list becomes true. That will get you multiple wishes for 1."

Or you could wish to have a clone of the genius[:)]

But i have a better wish: i wish that all of your wishs won´t come true.....aahahaha[:D]. Just kidding.
I love you!

WalkerInTheWoods

Be careful what you wish for:

THE OSTRICH STORY

A man walks into a restaurant with an full-grown ostrich behind him, and as he sits, the waitress comes over and asks for their order.  The man says, "I'll have a hamburger, fries and a coke," and turns to the ostrich. "What's yours?" "I'll have the same," says the ostrich. A short time later the waitress returns with the order. "That will be $11.40 please," and the man reaches into his pocket and pulls out exact change for payment.
The next day, the man and the ostrich come again and the man says, "I'll have a hamburger, fries and a coke," and the ostrich says, "I'll have the same." Once again the man reaches into his pocket and pays with exact change.
This becomes a routine until late one evening, the two enter again.
"The usual?" asks the waitress."No, this is Friday night, so I will have a steak, baked potato and salad," says the man. "Same for me," says the ostrich.
A short time later the waitress comes with the order and says, "That will be $32.62." Once again the man pulls exact change out of his pocket and places it on the table. The waitress can't hold back her curiosity any longer. "Excuse me, sir. How do you manage to always come up with the exact change out of your pocket every time?"
"Well," says the man, "several years ago I was cleaning the attic and I found an old lamp. When I rubbed it a Genie appeared and offered me two wishes. My first wish was that if I ever had to pay for anything, just put my hand in my pocket, and the right amount of money would always be there."
"That's brilliant!" says the waitress. "Most people would wish for a million dollars or something, but you'll always be as rich as you want for as long as you live!"
"That's right! Whether it's a gallon of milk or a Rolls Royce,the exact money is always there," says the man. The waitress asks, "One other thing, sir, what's with the ostrich?"

The man sighs and answers, "My second wish was for a tall chick
with long legs who agrees with everything I say!"
Alice had got so much into the way of expecting nothing but out-of-the-way things to happen, that it seemed quite dull and stupid for life to go on in the common way.

Nick

My 3 wishes would be for world peace, an end to world hunger, and a decent living for all.

Very best.
"What lies before us, and what lies behind us, are tiny matters compared to what lies within us...." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

eomaia

The ability to heal, and the wisdom to know when it's appropriate.

It would be cool to set the spirit free too.

Kazbadan

Honestly i would wish that all living beings cease to suffering and could live in harmony with the universe, reaching a nirvana state.

This it would be my wish, altought i know that it seems like a stupid phrase coming from any Miss Universe: "Oh, i love childrens and i wish peace to everyone!"!

But if  the genius says that he can only make a wish that is just for me i would wish to be able to fly like superman. With controled OBE maybe i will reach that wish very soon...i hope!
I love you!

fireprooflighter

Three wishes?! YAY! [:D]

1) To rule the world (Long time dream tehe or maybe because I'm power hungry [:O]) so I can end world hunger and stuff without wasting wishes [:P]
2)To be able to perform one of the kinesis's
3)To rid the televions of commercials! [;)]Insert

Kazbadan

You can ask any wich...a wich for this exactly moment..for the future...for all the world or just for you....or you can be inteligent and ask: "I wish to have more 10 wishs [Aladin Lamp only let´s you choose 3 wishs...in the stories]", but then you must tell us all that wishs...[:)]
I love you!