News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

What is after me and J? please HELP

Previous topic - Next topic

Frank

Phew, sounds like your having some fun there. Seeing wolves is not really my thing, so there's not much I can offer. Apart from the thought crossed my mind you might get more of a response if you posted this to the PSD forum, instead of Chat. People on the PSD forum regularly post about experiences which tend to be in a similar vein to yours.

Yours,
Frank

Gandalf

phanteprotectsme's experience sounds to me like a combination of two things; firstly, a case of fear projection; it appears that phanteprotectsme is being exposed to low level astral experiences, for whatever reason, however his fear is running completly out of control leading to all kinds of scary situations which he/she describes.

Secondly, all this action may have attracted the attention of some smart arse on the astral who is influencing events to some extent in order to stir up even more fear.
The physical events he/she describes, I don't find hard to believe as with all that rampant energy flying around, it is possible to cause physical effects IMO.

Basically, phanteprotectsme, I think you and your friend need to get control of your fears as they are getting on top of both of you, the fact that you are both involved makes the effects even worse! If you get a lid on your fears you will find that you can gain control of them, leading to them lessoning or perhaps to a situation where you can use this ability for your own advancement.

I actually wouldnt reconmend Frank's advice about going to the PSD forum in this situation, as the advice you would receive there will only make matters far worse!
Sorry Frank ;-)

Regards,
Douglas
"It is to Scotland that we look for our idea of civilisation." -- Voltaire.

lyn92

wow, sounds like something i may have seen, a few years ago. He was tall and wolflike, call him a man. not sure but he was standing in my room. two months ago as i was astrally traveling through the heavens, i again ran into something of what you describe. he said he was my protector and had to correct the wrong done to me. i haven't seen him or know if he is around and haven't heard him.

i know certain astral travelers show themselves as clear in color, man shaped, and it does look like heat waves. seen this a few times and mostly they are just passing through.

your entity probably has taken the wolf form for some reason. ask in your mind what it wants, why it is here, what does he want from your friend? he will or should come to you in some form, awake asleep late at night, and maybe you will get your answer. you can also ask if it was ok to take his energy, balance. This is what i would do. good luck to you, please let me know if you were able to get a response. lyn

phanteprotectsme

Well, you see, it's not our fears. We are not afraid of them we just don't know what to do to get rid of them. And to lyn92, I don't think you've seen the etity in which I speak of. It's not in wolf form. It only started as a blob the size of a man. However my friend J's protector is in a wolf form and so are the new things that have come from wherever the entity did. I don't think this entity would be cool with my having his power, I don't know for sure how I gained it. Thank you frank I will try your suggestion too.

phanteprotectsme

There has been something weird after me and my friend for a few years. We first saw it in a field. "IT" or "the entity" as we call the thing was a small human sized blob of energy. I see spirits of sort, in a colored heat wave form(like the ones over your grill, exept in color),like in a pencil drawing, but, the shaded areas are darker colored and such. Well, that is how I saw this thing. It is faster than imaginable when it wants to be. When IT was human sized it was white in color but we could feel only negative/evil energy coming from it. It then over time grew larger and larger and one day turned black in the blink of an eye. It then got physical and knocked another one of my friends down. Well later it spawned another black thing who in turn became my protector (who I named Phante - FON~TAY). My friend found a wolf protector in the moon and clouds, in fact a whole pack of wolves, I've seen them, his protector is Myspi - MIS~SPEE. Well, now recently another wolf pack showed up. All of them are grey-black with RED eyes. THere are about seven of them altogether. They were watching me to see if my power would gain and then i made the mistake of showing them to my friend when he came here from college. Now they're after him too. And NOW something happened and I feel STRONG in power and IT is weak I think I have IT's power, the wolves leave me alone but are still after my friend. PLease if anyone knows anything about things like this please help me because i don't know what to to or what i should do. Do i keep this power and try to change it for my use, or do I try to dipose of it? PLEASE HELP ME!