News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

What is this world?

Previous topic - Next topic

slimtims

Is it a test? An accident? I don't understand at all, the universe is so huge. Whats out there? We are so tiny, is there anything else, why cant other life reach us? - anyone out there more advanced?

So many questions.

Volgerle

Quote from: slimtims on May 20, 2013, 15:59:07why cant other life reach us? - anyone out there more advanced?
but it seems they do, there's lots of evidence they are and have always been, and yes... they are MUCH more advanced, they just keep themselves hidden (mostly) in order not to disturb the little children (humans) on this planet kindergarden  :wink:

slimtims

Quote from: Volgerle on May 21, 2013, 15:31:12
but it seems they do, there's lots of evidence they are and have always been, and yes... they are MUCH more advanced, they just keep themselves hidden (mostly) in order not to disturb the little children (humans) on this planet kindergarden  :wink:

Do you think they have governments? Are they good or evil, why havent they taken over.

Szaxx

Ok, next pond of goldfish you see, try and take them over.
See the point?
There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.

Mr.Flip

hey man hold on we all ask the same questions you ask and honestly we can all give our opinions even facts but we truely dont know for sure and thats the beauty of the game.
Listen to everyone, get the facts and the form your own opinion

now on aside note lol my opinion is that we are the ones who havent been able to accept or communicate and everytime we came across an "ET" we treat them with hostility.
I do like to believe that other civilizations have already realized the unalienable rights that come with life and with that said when they got here they were met with the same force that holds even their own society back Corruption.

its surprising how many people dont even think about the rights of life or where it comes from i wouldnt be surprised if other civilizations had the same issue  :wink:
(!)Spark it up

slimtims

Quote from: Szaxx on May 22, 2013, 05:42:46
Ok, next pond of goldfish you see, try and take them over.
See the point?

Do you think that if there is more advanced life out there they have the form of humans? Two legs, two arms, etc. Does this mean we originated from them since they are more advanced? Maybe years and years ago humans escaped to the moon to avoid the comet.

WHo knows.

Szaxx

Nah, there's no atmosphere and that's no good for parties. Lol

Maybe a long time ago we were a creation from alien hands and left to see how we do. When we're ready they'll show up again.
There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.

majour ka

mon9999

ForrestDean

Quote from: slimtims on May 22, 2013, 10:50:41
Do you think that if there is more advanced life out there they have the form of humans? Two legs, two arms, etc.

Yes.

Quote from: slimtims on May 22, 2013, 10:50:41
Does this mean we originated from them since they are more advanced?

Well, given there is no publicly known documented record of Earth's entire life history at the present moment, we will have to search within, and maybe to Earth as well, for that answer.  :wink:  The show Ancient Aliens certainly has a lot of theories, but just theories, and again we would have to verify that within.  Intuition FTW.  8-)

majour ka

Xanth

One thing...

You could sit there and worry about the very question you asked... OR...
You could take the time instead to just work towards becoming a better person and actually LIVE your life.

Which of those options sounds, not only more appealing, but just a more positive thing to add to the world?

astralnaut1

Quote from: Xanth on May 25, 2013, 11:21:31

You could sit there and worry about the very question you asked... OR...
You could take the time instead to just work towards becoming a better person and actually LIVE your life

I prefer to be  a bit evil :)

Btw a big question: how do you people can prove me that you are conscious as i am? :D
mental layer by layer combat sux

ForrestDean

Quote from: astralnaut1 on May 28, 2013, 11:35:10
Btw a big question: how do you people can prove me that you are conscious as i am? :D

No one can do that but you. However, you did just answer your own question.  :wink:

astralnaut1

Quote from: ForrestDean on May 28, 2013, 11:58:17
No one can do that but you. However, you did just answer your own question.  :wink:

ehh i mean what if you all are just dream characters except me?  :-D
thats imposyyble to prove
mental layer by layer combat sux

Krishanna

Quote from: slimtims on May 20, 2013, 15:59:07
Is it a test? An accident? I don't understand at all, the universe is so huge. Whats out there? We are so tiny, is there anything else, why cant other life reach us? - anyone out there more advanced?

So many questions.

think of a tiny cell inside your body, it's prolly thinking the same thing.