News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

what moves the pencil?

Previous topic - Next topic

tenshi_R

I remember a girl in my class secretly( or so she thought) tried to hold the pencil on the tip with her mind powers.

in physics I understand at least in physical world there has to be a force(or energy) to to hold something in unnatural position against force of gravity.

everything falls like drunk people.

and from my noobish understanding 

if we want to control something with out mind

or make physical changes to physical world we have to connect our mind to physical plane

or something like that:)

so in short:

what moves the pencil?
what applies the force to physical object if one to try to apply his mind to it and attempt to do something ?

desert-rat

If the pencil is being moved by the mind it is called psycokinesis or p.k. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychokinesis  
p.s. from the new age dict.

Psychokinesis:
The power of mind over matter without the use of physical or sensory means. Together with ESP, psychokinesis is investigated by parapsychology. Psychokinesis includes telekinesis, the paranormal movement of objects; levitation and materialization; mysterious events associated with given people or houses such as rappings, overturned furniture, and flying objects; and psychic healing. Since the 1930s PK has been a major research interest among parapsychologists, especially in the United States and Russia, but, in general, the results have been inconclusive. In 1968 Russia released film and other evidence to the West showing Nina Kulagina, a housewife from Leningrad, apparently using PK to move a variety of stationary objects. She was also photographed apparently levitating objects. In the 1970s the Israeli psychic Uri Geller dazzled TV audiences with his alleged powers of bending metal with a few gentle strokes or taps with his fingers. Under laboratory conditions, experiments with Geller proved inconclusive, and certain professional magicians have claimed that Geller is a fraud using simple sleight-of-hand to achieve his extraordinary feats. Most scientists deny the existence of PK, and the difficulty in reproducing PK phenomena and the lack of an adequate theoretical explanation excludes it from systematic scientific investigation.

Jdeadevil

Well from my understanding, we're training our minds to be able to move energies with such strength that it moves the objects containing that energy. And as for numbers in long distances, I think some research has been done that has revolved that space and time doesn't matter, so if it can be observed, it can be changed. I have yet to successfully get this with online roulette, haha!

Xanth

Remove the thought that something has to be holding it.
Nothing is there anyway, so nothing physical has to hold it, but Intent.

tenshi_R

physical is what we call world that we see feel and smell around us. I donno why deny its existence.
the pencil is here what connects it to something outside the physical world

Projector4life

I can't seem to understand why someone here thinks the physical doesn't exist. It sounds like he isn't grounded in reality.

Xanth

Quote from: Projector4life on August 25, 2013, 21:03:12
I can't seem to understand why someone here thinks the physical doesn't exist. It sounds like he isn't grounded in reality.
That's because you don't see the illusion for what it is. 

CFTraveler

I think we're missing the point here.
It's not about the basic nature of reality, it's what you can do in it.
What moves the pencil?  Energy.
Energy=the capacity to do work.
You apply it as you want to.
Why?

tenshi_R

have any of you seen it
done it yourself repeatedly?

I asked because I would imagine it would take massive amount of energy mental and physical to do such a thing.
more so than just holding with your hand.

its an illusion that you are a part of theres no denial.

I think better way would be to accept your place in this illusion but also accept that theres something beyond it as well.

I would think its like converting energy in our real world illusion

you convert cold to hot and back you will need to bring energy from outside because of the system losses.

you focus your mind in real world to use the energy that doesn't naturally exist here