News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

what would you do as god?

Previous topic - Next topic

Karxx Gxx

I prefer if you took time before answering. Really think about it.

Some might want to do the 'well we are god' so the answer would be to do what we are doing now for the easy way out.

Just curious because everyone wants to do something. But when you answer this question and dig deep down, it seems you wouldn't want to change too much. That's how it is for me. I would have to feel like I earned it before I did anything for one. It's like starting a game with all the cheats. More satisfaction if you worked at it. But let's say i did earn it. What would i do with all that power....

perhaps connect to someone that wants to play. Play what you ask? how? who knows. But whoever it is, i cant KNOW them in a sense god might. Id have to not know.                              Then id delegate my power to the great sky and let it do it's thing. fall where it may. 
Oh, and make sure i give myself 1 million $ at least. id prefer 500 but hey, ill work with that small loan  :-D
Your way is The way

Nameless

I suppose you are of course talking about The God and not one of the many. I can tell you through deep thought it is not a role I would want and would likely abdicate. The only way I would keep it is if by not doing so someone else with only their own interests at heart would take over then I would reluctantly keep the position. I would consider myself little more than a placeholder waiting for the Real God to step up and prove her/him/its self.

I would let the universe as we know it go its way along with all those who inhabit it with only one rule - do know harm. As a human that would be a struggle because honestly how would we determine harm in the greater picture. As God though that shouldn't be an obstacle.

There's an awful lot of Ifs, Maybes and questions in a scenario like this though. I would fear one thing though and that would be that as God I would still have the same problem we humans are well familiar with. That being, who am I, why am I here, what is my purpose???
Remember, You came here to this physical earth to experience it in its physical form. NPR will always be there.

Xanth

Start over... cause I screwed up royally.

PlasmaAstralProjection

If I were God I would break up monopolies. And allow new things to be tested in their own respective states and governments. Meaning turn governments into a technology.

Windwalker.

You already are a "god." You simply do not remember.

CallMePatrick

Quote from: Windwalker. on February 12, 2019, 15:10:25
You already are a "god." You simply do not remember.

elaborate ? im curious what you mean by this

Karxx Gxx

QuoteSome might want to do the 'well we are god' so the answer would be to do what we are doing now for the easy way out.

>_>
Your way is The way

Phildan1

Quote from: CallMePatrick on February 12, 2019, 15:34:26
elaborate ? im curious what you mean by this
Look into Frank's focus model on Pulse, especially into Focus 4, or FoC4 and you will understand this god thing. We already are gods on another reality frame.
Visit my blog site: http://daily-spirit.com

Xanth

Quote from: Phildan1 on February 14, 2019, 19:57:44
Look into Frank's focus model on Pulse, especially into Focus 4, or FoC4 and you will understand this god thing. We already are gods on another reality frame.
My understanding of the "we are god" concept is that through our actions and Intent, we create our reality on a minute by minute basis.
We *CREATE*... therefore we are god.