News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

what's your opinion on the ssrf (spiritual research foundation)

Previous topic - Next topic

Cool101

What do you think they contribute too  spiritual research

Cool101

Here is a link to there website http://www.spiritualresearchfoundation.org/

There a really good website with all sorts of information on specific types of entities, obes,healing ect so why not check them out you might learn something new like I did

Lumaza

I perused that site and found there is some good info mixed in with a lot of bad information as well.

...and this section http://www.spiritualresearchfoundation.org/spiritual-living/, completely baffled me.  :? :? :?

Spiritually telling people "hairstyles for women", what kind of clothing to wear, how to bathe, etc.. That sounds like the making of a cult.  :roll:
"The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence."  Nicolai Tesla

Xanth

Quote from: Lumaza on March 17, 2016, 17:01:06
Spiritually telling people "hairstyles for women", what kind of clothing to wear, how to bathe, etc.. That sounds like the making of a cult.  :roll:
Yeah, that REALLY threw me for a loop...
Life can have as much or as little "spirituality" to it as you choose.
Essentially though, *everything* is a spiritual experience... everything from waking up in the morning, to taking a crap, to eating, to going to sleep at night.
It's not relegated to when you have your hair in a certain way or wearing certain clothes... that's ridiculous and shows that they really have NO idea what they're talking about.

That section of the website is really enough to make sure I never visit the rest of it.  O_o

fowlskins

Cool101

Quote from: Xanth on March 17, 2016, 17:36:53
Yeah, that REALLY threw me for a loop...
Life can have as much or as little "spirituality" to it as you choose.
Essentially though, *everything* is a spiritual experience... everything from waking up in the morning, to taking a crap, to eating, to going to sleep at night.
It's not relegated to when you have your hair in a certain way or wearing certain clothes... that's ridiculous and shows that they really have NO idea what they're talking about.

That section of the website is really enough to make sure I never visit the rest of it.  O_o

You do have a good point I can see why they would mention colour of clothing due to the colour bringing off energy but I don't see how a certain hair styles could change anything

Xanth

Quote from: Cool101 on March 17, 2016, 23:02:07
You do have a good point I can see why they would mention colour of clothing due to the colour bringing off energy but I don't see how a certain hair styles could change anything
Realizing that spirituality has NOTHING to do with anything physical... and you have a head jump on everyone.  :)

Szaxx

If a shaved head makes you enlightened then I'm not far off it naturally lol.
As for hairstyles, well, that's may need another think over.
There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.

Astralsuzy

From what the others said about it, I am not going to watch it.   It was enough to put me off watching it.   

Nameless

Quote from: Lumaza on March 17, 2016, 17:01:06
I perused that site and found there is some good info mixed in with a lot of bad information as well.

...and this section http://www.spiritualresearchfoundation.org/spiritual-living/, completely baffled me.  :? :? :?

Ditto
Remember, You came here to this physical earth to experience it in its physical form. NPR will always be there.

spike spiegel

It's a site for self-righteous douchebags. It's all about the money.
See you space cowboy.

Bluefirephoenix

physical  can be used to aid focus. Physical and spiritual are at heart the same. But spiritual is greater and physical is generated from it. 
However, doing physical things to generate a spiritual effect is basically putting the cart before the horse.

You can directly affect physical from spiritual work but its a rather difficult thing to learn to do and control. 

The site is done based on yoga. I personally don't like yoga as a spiritual system because it tends to put the cart before the horse and it throws obstacles to real spiritual development in your face.  The concept that everything is affected by everything else disregards the direction of energy flow from spirit.  Their idea of Kundalini awakening by huffing and puffing and other weird exercises ignores the fact that the energy is always there and that your focus is what changes not the energy. It's a system in bad need of an update.  It is also nilhist which I think is equally inaccurate. I think growth and manifestation go one way. You don't go backwards, but continue to evolve and gain experience. I think Tom Campbells statement of growing up and becoming love is very true. The spiritual goal is not to become nothing it is to become love.