News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

WHAT'S YOUR SIGN BAYBEEEE?

Previous topic - Next topic

GypsyWanderer

Leo and Tiger, both fire element, except like , help, my fire is dead, and my sparks never seem to happen anymore to be given a chance to spread.  check out talking to yourself post   -sad sad big kitty cat

sellerofpurple

We are Legion for we are many.

Welcome to Astral Fad dot com

Agntneo

My chinese sign is the dragon.. I'm born in '88 so..

Uhm, my other chinese sign is Earth :)

I'm wondering what American sign I am, I'm born the 6th of July 88. :P
People Can Fly

JKK

Seeker of Matter

lol, this must be evil hippie humor that I am seeing unfolding itself in its own weirdness  :shock: ?

Well in order to understand the hippie one must not make loud noises or sudden moves when studying, one must be one with the hippie, eat what it eats and do what it does!!

Here nice hippie, easy now mate, iam not gonna hurt you look, i am a cancer myself, yes come closer... closer.... GOTCHA!!! (duck taping hippie making escape impossible and enabling me to examine this strange creature some more)

:)

Graelwyn

Taurus Sun  :lol:
Pisces Moon
Cusp Aries/Pisces ascendant
Chinese Rabbit/Hare

But I am very hot tempered and not as stable as Taurus is meant to be!

G3MM4

We are not human beings having a spiritual experience. We are spiritual beings having a human experience. - Dr. Wayne  W. Dyer

Please visit Astral Planet.

Tom

Is someone actually keeping track of all of the answers on this thread, doing statistics, or something I can't imagine?

mindseye

AstralSailor

Quote from: TomIs someone actually keeping track of all of the answers on this thread, doing statistics, or something I can't imagine?

I think our subconscious is ;)

Eldarion

Taurus in Sun

Virgo in Moon  :lol:
Silence is argument carried out by other means.

Ernesto Guevara de la Serna

StellarCat

Libra (10/10)

Chinese year of the dragon

My cat Swami is a Cancer and Karma is a Gemini
Nothin' left to do but smile, smile, smile! - Jerry Garcia

arcaNe LiNk

cusp of taurus/aries, bday=april 21, chinese sign=sheep. :P, cusp pride!