News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Where is Nay?

Previous topic - Next topic

Kazbadan

What happened to Nay?

I know that she is not a member anymore. Why?
I love you!

Grigori

I'm guessing there was some big upset here a few months back 'cuz a lot changed very suddenly and I also can't contact Hannah b either. If you check the mods out you'll find Hannah b, Rob and clandestino haven't logged in for months.

Selski

Nay left a while back, of her own free will.  As to the whys and wherefores, you'd really have to ask Nay herself.

With regards to Rob, Hannah and Clandestino, they are more of what I would term "intermittent" moderators and do pop in once in a blue moon.

Sarah
We all find nonsenses to believe in; it's part of being alive.

Kazbadan

wow, it seems that while i was out of the forums many things changed here. About Nay i think i dont have any way to contact her.

What caused this? Any confusion between moderators?
about the forums i think they are somewhat quiet these days. maybe its me

A big hug for all of you guys ! ;)

EDIT: i see that RunLola is out too...whats happening ?

I hope that these forums are not dying...:(
I love you!

Grigori

Selski is there any way to send a message to Hannah? I setup the Astral Chat months ago and the last message I recieved from her was that there was something up with the forum and she'd reply within 48 hours ... that was back in June  :roll:

Selski

Hi Grigori

I can try and send her a PM or e-mail, but I guess you've tried that?  I know a while back Hannah went travelling and we didn't see her for a good few months, so maybe that's happened again.  We really don't know.

Actually Grigori - I remember the chat being discussed.  It was deemed to be a non-starter because in the past we've tried it and it's like a ghost town.   It starts off well enough, but then everyone loses interest... a bit like the API monthly meets.

Kaz - Members and mods can leave whenever they like - and they don't have to leave forwarding addresses.  Why they leave is sometimes a mystery. 

Just because a few of us are mods doesn't mean we know the ins and outs of each others' lives.  We are just as free to come and go as we please without explanation.  :-)

The forums aren't dying - they go through slow periods at times.  I agree, they did used to be much livelier, but I suppose with the rise of more and more spiritual websites, people have more choice and therefore we are more 'spread out'.

Sarah

Selski

Wow - there were a lot of 'mores' in that last sentence.   :-D

S

Kazbadan

oh, ok! I just tought that somethinh happened here, just that.

about AP forums i dont know..maybe there are outthere some good forums but i dont know anyone. Maybe people dont think that much on OBEs, etc....
I love you!

DH

Hey -- there is life beyond the internet, too!  We go through different seasons in our lives, and sometimes the change leads us to other places.

DH
God created the Universe for His 7th grade science project -- and got a C.     - Swami Beyondananda

Grigori

Quote from: Selski on November 13, 2007, 05:18:34
Hi Grigori

I can try and send her a PM or e-mail, but I guess you've tried that?  I know a while back Hannah went travelling and we didn't see her for a good few months, so maybe that's happened again.  We really don't know.

I already tried a few different ways but no response so unless you have newer/better email addresses it's ok :)

QuoteActually Grigori - I remember the chat being discussed.  It was deemed to be a non-starter because in the past we've tried it and it's like a ghost town.   It starts off well enough, but then everyone loses interest... a bit like the API monthly meets.

Yeah that's pretty much normal but it's really more for the members. Every once in a while there's a big meeting and everything is great but most of the time there are just a couple of members who want to chat with each other so it's handy. But if it's not going to be used I'll just go ahead and recycle the database :)

Kazbadan

Quote from: DH on November 13, 2007, 23:02:43
Hey -- there is life beyond the internet, too!  We go through different seasons in our lives, and sometimes the change leads us to other places.

DH

I know that! thats why i came here just once in a month or even less. :)
I love you!

Embodied Words

What are the responsibilities of being a mod? I come here almost everday, I love this site soo much. I mean, I've never been out of body, but I really love this stuff and if at all possible, I plan on making a career out of it, or something along the lines of it. You know, religious stuff, mystical stuff, OBEs...

anyway, yeah, so what do you have to do to be a mod?
There are in every man, always, two simultaneous allegiances, one to God, the other to Satan. Invocation of God, or Spirituality, is a desire to climb higher, that of Satan, or animality, is delight in descent.

- Charles Baudelaire (1821-1867)

Stookie

You have to stand blindfolded in a line with the other initiates while the senior moderators paddle you. It's humiliating.
~~~~~~~~~~
Really though, I think most moderators were just very active members who contributed a good bit, and when a new moderator is needed...

Kazbadan

For the right price i accept to be the admnist. of the forum :P

Coming back on topic, Nay was nice. Hope i can see her again here.

About Frank...well, its bad that we didnt have any information about is state. Is he dead or what? hope not!

I love you!

Embodied Words

"You have to stand blindfolded in a line with the other initiates while the senior moderators paddle you. It's humiliating."

But what if you LIKE being paddled? ^.~
There are in every man, always, two simultaneous allegiances, one to God, the other to Satan. Invocation of God, or Spirituality, is a desire to climb higher, that of Satan, or animality, is delight in descent.

- Charles Baudelaire (1821-1867)

Novice

QuoteAbout Frank...well, its bad that we didnt have any information about is state. Is he dead or what? hope not!

We don't have any confirmation one way or the other. However, our sense is that he died.
Reality is what you perceive it to be.

Kazbadan

oh...:(
ok

you know, Frank was writing a book about long life, about health, among other things. Its bad to see that afterall these kind of paranormal stuff doesnt work.
I love you!