News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Where to we reincarnate from?

Previous topic - Next topic

PlasmaAstralProjection

Where to we reincarnate from? Do we reincarnate from a higher realm or do we go to the real time zone to reincarnate? What happens? Thanks.

Peace!

PlasmaAstralProjection

Quote from: Whoamiii111 on March 24, 2012, 18:07:06
from my understanding, it depends on your soul. if you are a baby soul, you reincarnate from a dimension of where souls are born, if you are a medium soul, you are from high dimensions, and if advanced, you come from much much higher dimensions that are less and less dense. the more advance you get, the higher in dimensions you evolve in.
Interesting Whoamiii, that sounds logical. I wonder what if you could go to the real time zone and find someone to reincarnate into?

Thanks.

Boom

I think you need to answer "Do we reincarnate?" first.

ZiggyMike

I think it's more like incarnation as your higher self sends representatives to review and learn lessons.  Which it will use in judgement when higher assignments are required of it. Reincarnation ADHD karma don't happen on a linear scale and can get confusing when trying to explain it.
To Love or not to Love, that is the question.

rain_88

Quote from: Whoamiii111 on March 24, 2012, 18:07:06
from my understanding, it depends on your soul. if you are a baby soul, you reincarnate from a dimension of where souls are born, if you are a medium soul, you are from high dimensions, and if advanced, you come from much much higher dimensions that are less and less dense. the more advance you get, the higher in dimensions you evolve in.

And how do you know whether you are a baby/medium/advanced soul :)? 'Cause boy, I feel old as f@ck :)!
I am sorry, I am so, for the things you don't know
And as for the things you do, I am sorry for those too

rain_88

I know that. But it is trickier than that, 'cause how can you even trust what YOU perceive :).....
I am sorry, I am so, for the things you don't know
And as for the things you do, I am sorry for those too

Xanth

BeHappy

Do you get to chose or it just happens?
Love is Hate, Hate is Love

Xanth

Quote from: BeHappy on April 01, 2012, 10:44:23
Do you get to chose or it just happens?
The opinions out there on that question are varied depending upon who you speak with.

I like Tom Campbell's view in that you choose where you go based upon the kind of experiences your consciousness requires in order to grow towards a lower entropy position.

tenshi_R

lol i couldnt pass this up.

:evil: :evil: your mom's house :evil: :evil: