News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Flashing star in the sky

Previous topic - Next topic

MJ-12

Euphoric Sunrise

I see the same thing outside my bedroom window. I thought it was just something bright stars do, but maybe i was wrong? At first i thought it was strange and maybe some sort of sign abotu something from the Universe in some way, but then i thought i was over-reacting and have thought of it as just a natural thing since. Interesting!
"The soul is never silent, but wordless"
* Emperor - The Tongue of Fire

twstedrage

It could have been alot of things. A scientist would say there was moisture in the air and you were seeing a prism rainbow effect with the moisture refracting the light differently or something like that. Then as far as the start moving it was you starting at it so long the earth moved and changed its position or something like that, however as far as what it really was I don't know.
Well I am breathing so I guess I am still alive even though the signs seem to tell me otherwise -- TOOL

kakkarot

a satalite, perhaps?

~kakkarot

Mick

sign up at http://www.heavens-above.com/ and add your lat and long. It will tell you what is in your sky. Also provides forecasts for the iridium flashes and other satellites.
Jupiter and Venus are currently very bright in the night sky and resulting in a lot of false readings :)
Mick

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."

-- Benjamin Franklin, 1759

shaman

In the evening sky Venus is on the west on the side of the sun (while this one is under the horizon), while Jup9iter is on the East. They are both very bright and u due to atmospheric effects there could be some chromatic aberation - I means color changing like r effects. Sorry I have a wrong key board and each time I type a mistake I cannot use th e back space key to correct. Nor t sure what is wrong.

Please, have a look at the sky every night and see if you see again the star you saw, it is most probably jupiter on the east, nothing to be alarmed. I am a veteran amateur in astronomy and an astrophysicist by profgession, so you can believe my wrod (word), unless you belive that sic scientists are so skeptical... if I was I would not be here on this forum.

HOwever, I had 2 lucid dreams with the stars. Each time in a dream I see the night sky I realise that it is a dream.. cool ! In one of them I could clearly see Orion.

Any OBE or lucid dream with stars?

volcomstone

IVE seen the exact same thing,

my buddy was standing in a field taking a tinkle, and he said "is that star moving?"

it was white, and it like changed to green, red and blue, at first I thought it was a plane, but it moved very slowly

it was near orion, and it moved in the opposite direction that the other stars where going Ie. against the rotation of the earth,
and it moved in little triangle  movements

It was hard to tell how far away it was, it would seem close but distant, it was odd.

anyhow nothing too spectacular, but certainly a conundrum
opinions are like kittens, just give 'em away

Sam

If the star is closer to the horizon it is almost definately the prismatic effect of earths atmostphere seperating the electromagnetic spectrum.  The atmosphere swirls around so the colors seem to flicker.

I was intrigued about this the other night actually, and it seems theres more of them than I've ever noticed before...  I wonder if there's something going on with the atmosphere?

wassup0320

I live in chicago and I was outside tonight around 10:40 pm when I noticed a moderately bright "star" in the east. I would change colors from white to read and maybe some green but it was really hard to tell. It was almost similar to what an airplane looks like at night but it wasn't moving at all. I came back again later and it seemed like it moved up and a little to the right, but you cant notice any movement when you are just looking at it. Does anyone have any ideas what this might be??