News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Which hell are you going to?

Previous topic - Next topic

MJ-12

Secretseeress

LOL
Thats soo funny
I made it to level 8 and I wasn't even trying to be bad!
HEhehehhe
Love and Light,
Secretseeress
[}:)]

Squeek

0.o  I don't ever beleive in these tests, but this one was accurate...

Your fate has been decided....
You are one of the lucky ones! Because of your virtue and beliefs, you have escaped eternal punishment. You are sent to Purgatory!

hooray.

~Squeek

no_leaf_clover

i only got to level two, even without believing in an all powerful god. seemed to contradict itself when i read the lower levels, but hey.. im just that good.
What is the sound of no leaves cloving?

Fenris

kakkarot

neat test. here's my scores:
=====
Your fate has been decided....
You are one of the lucky ones! Because of your virtue and beliefs, you have escaped eternal punishment. You are sent to Purgatory!
Purgatory

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You have escaped damnation and made it to Purgatory, a place where the dew of repentance washes off the stain of sin and girds the spirit with humility. Through contrition, confession, and satisfaction by works of righteousness, you must make your way up the mountain. As the sins are cleansed from your soul, you will be illuminated by the Sun of Divine Grace, and you will join other souls, smiling and happy, upon the summit of this mountain. Before long you will know the joys of Paradise as you ascend to the ethereal realm of Heaven.

Here is how you matched up against all the levels:

Level Who are sent there? Score
Purgatory  Repenting Believers  Very High
Level 1 - Limbo  Virtuous Non-Believers  High
Level 2  Lustful  Moderate
Level 3  Gluttonous  Low
Level 4  Prodigal and Avaricious  Low
Level 5  Wrathful and Gloomy  Low
Level 6 - The City of Dis  Heretics  Very Low
Level 7  Violent  Low
Level 8- the Malebolge  Fraudulent, Malicious, Panderers  Moderate
Level 9 - Cocytus  Treacherous  Low
=====
~kakkarot

strwrs_guru

i havent gone to the web site but i think you have touched on an interesting subject.  i have a feeling we wind up in our own personally created hells.  and if thats true, im probably going to a hell filled with worms.
the only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing in the face of it.

sahlyn

I guess I'll be seeing you in level 8, Fenris & Secretseeress[8D]

Eigth Level of Hell - the Malebolge

Many and varied sinners suffer eternally in the multi-leveled Malebolge, an ampitheatre-shapped pit of despair Wholly of stone and of an iron colour: Those guilty of fraudulence and malice; the seducers and pimps, who are whipped by horned demons; the hypocrites, who struggle to walk in lead-lined cloaks; the barraters, who are ducked in boiling pitch by demons known as the Malebranche. The simonists, wedged into stone holes, and whose feet are licked by flames, kick and writhe desperately. The magicians, diviners, fortune tellers, and panderers are all here, as are the thieves. Some wallow in human excrement. Serpents writhe and wrap around men, sometimes fusing into each other. Bodies are torn apart. When you arrive, you will want to put your hands over your ears because of the lamentations of the sinners here, who are afflicted with scabs like leprosy, and lay sick on the ground, furiously scratching their skin off with their nails. Indeed, justice divine doth smite them with its hammer.

Sounds like a lovely place[:P]
I scored high for level 9 (Cocytus), But I guess I still have a bit of work to do developing my evil side untill I'm properly qualified.

PeacefulWarrior

Hell is a state of mind.

We make our hell.

See, I am not like the other Christians who believe in fire and brimstone.
We shall not cease from our exploration, and at the end of all our exploring, we shall arrive where we started and know the place for the first time.
T.S. Elliot
---------------
fides quaerens intellectum

Euphoric Sunrise

Last time i did this test i got Level 1 This time, using almost exactly the same answers (if i changed any it would have been for my benifit), i got Level 6! I smell something funny here. I'm gonna take it again using the same answers. Here are my current results though:

Sixth Level of Hell - The City of Dis

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You approach Satan's wretched city where you behold a wide plain surrounded by iron walls. Before you are fields full of distress and torment terrible. Burning tombs are littered about the landscape. Inside these flaming sepulchers suffer the heretics, failing to believe in God and the afterlife, who make themselves audible by doleful sighs. You will join the wicked that lie here, and will be offered no respite. The three infernal Furies stained with blood, with limbs of women and hair of serpents, dwell in this circle of Hell.

(Click on a level for more info)
Level Who are sent there? Score
Purgatory  Repenting Believers  Very Low
Level 1 - Limbo  Virtuous Non-Believers  High
Level 2  Lustful  High
Level 3  Gluttonous  Low
Level 4  Prodigal and Avaricious  Moderate
Level 5  Wrathful and Gloomy  Low
Level 6 - The City of Dis  Heretics  High
Level 7  Violent  Moderate
Level 8- the Malebolge  Fraudulent, Malicious, Panderers  Moderate
Level 9 - Cocytus  Treacherous  Low

Sixth Level again. I guess i changed something tonight that had a pretty major impact. Ah well, to the sixth level of hell i go! [:D]
"The soul is never silent, but wordless"
* Emperor - The Tongue of Fire

Frank

Taking the "MJ12-Challenge" saw me to level-9 no problem. :)

Yours,
Frank

cainam_nazier

Sixth Level of Hell - The City of Dis

You approach Satan's wretched city where you behold a wide plain surrounded by iron walls. Before you are fields full of distress and torment terrible. Burning tombs are littered about the landscape. Inside these flaming sepulchers suffer the heretics, failing to believe in God and the afterlife, who make themselves audible by doleful sighs. You will join the wicked that lie here, and will be offered no respite. The three infernal Furies stained with blood, with limbs of women and hair of serpents, dwell in this circle of Hell.

I always knew I was above average!

Nerezza

http://www.4degreez.com/misc/dante-inferno-test.mv

My results:

Purgatory

---------------------------------------------------------------------

You have escaped damnation and made it to Purgatory, a place where the dew of repentance washes off the stain of sin and girds the spirit with humility. Through contrition, confession, and satisfaction by works of righteousness, you must make your way up the mountain. As the sins are cleansed from your soul, you will be illuminated by the Sun of Divine Grace, and you will join other souls, smiling and happy, upon the summit of this mountain. Before long you will know the joys of Paradise as you ascend to the ethereal realm of Heaven.

The Dante's Inferno Test has sent you to Purgatory!

Level | Score
Purgatory | Very High
Level 1 - Limbo | Moderate
Level 2 | Low
Level 3 | High
Level 4 | Low
Level 5 | Moderate
Level 6 - The City of Dis | Very Low
Level 7 | Moderate
Level 8- the Malebolge | Moderate
Level 9 - Cocytus | Very Low