News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Whilst There Was No One - Theresa Baby

Previous topic - Next topic

Nameless

Last night I was out somewhere near the RTZ - it was weird. I was sitting at a table and kept hearing someone calling my name in very soft whisper. Finally I looked up and saw who it was. I tried to get up but couldn't work my legs so fell down. Redo - back at the table, same thing happened. Redo - back at the table, this time I looked around ignoring the whisper. I saw writing on the far wall, looked like black magic marker.
"Whilst there was no one..." I didn't have time to read the rest. I was shoved from the left...

In download fashion I was shown a woman's face. I saw it like in a photo from every angle possible. The first few images were slow and then they sped up and I must have viewed dozens from the back, side and all different angles.

Then I was outside following this woman. She was walking under the carport(?) along the sidewalk. She had a little girl with her. The little girl ran ahead and her mother tottered after calling her. "Baby come back, don't run off. Theresa baby come back to mama, you're too far ahead."

She went around one vehicle and her daughter had simply vanished. In the next scene the police were there and I went to where I had last seen the little girl (about 3 or 4, maybe 5 years old). When I got to the spot I became violently ill, threw up. (sorry for being gross here). The throw up was a vivid red and yellow, it formed an arrow. I went in that direction. The colors ran in parallel lines as 2 parts of the arrow. The red part pointed straight around the building, the yellow pointed to a door. I went in the door.

The first thing I saw was a person in yellow fleeing outside the window toward woods or bushes. Inside the room was a red mess. A person in red was cowering in the corner. Blood everywhere.

-------

I don't know what to call this. It was not a dream. Half way through this (the part where I began to feel ill) I sat up on the side of the bed. I had been trying to sleep without success when all this hit me. I felt sick sitting there but it wasn't my sickness exactly. I've had a pit in my stomach all day and this worries me. I feel it's real and now I know and what do I do. I've been searching the internet for news of a missing or () little girl. I would absolutely know the woman's face if I saw it again. But I am not sure if the face belongs to the little girl's mother or someone else but she is connected. Yellow and red are meaningful. The woman and the child had red/blonde hair.

If this was some kind of test I have no words. If not I don't know. I started to make this a separate topic, maybe I should. Anyway
Remember, You came here to this physical earth to experience it in its physical form. NPR will always be there.

baro-san

Quote from: Nameless on October 04, 2018, 04:34:05
Last night I was out somewhere near the RTZ - it was weird. I was sitting at a table and kept hearing someone calling my name in very soft whisper. Finally I looked up and saw who it was. I tried to get up but couldn't work my legs so fell down. Redo - back at the table, same thing happened. Redo - back at the table, this time I looked around ignoring the whisper. I saw writing on the far wall, looked like black magic marker.
"Whilst there was no one..." I didn't have time to read the rest. I was shoved from the left...

In download fashion I was shown a woman's face. I saw it like in a photo from every angle possible. The first few images were slow and then they sped up and I must have viewed dozens from the back, side and all different angles.

Then I was outside following this woman. She was walking under the carport(?) along the sidewalk. She had a little girl with her. The little girl ran ahead and her mother tottered after calling her. "Baby come back, don't run off. Theresa baby come back to mama, you're too far ahead."

She went around one vehicle and her daughter had simply vanished. In the next scene the police were there and I went to where I had last seen the little girl (about 3 or 4, maybe 5 years old). When I got to the spot I became violently ill, threw up. (sorry for being gross here). The throw up was a vivid red and yellow, it formed an arrow. I went in that direction. The colors ran in parallel lines as 2 parts of the arrow. The red part pointed straight around the building, the yellow pointed to a door. I went in the door.

The first thing I saw was a person in yellow fleeing outside the window toward woods or bushes. Inside the room was a red mess. A person in red was cowering in the corner. Blood everywhere.

-------

I don't know what to call this. It was not a dream. Half way through this (the part where I began to feel ill) I sat up on the side of the bed. I had been trying to sleep without success when all this hit me. I felt sick sitting there but it wasn't my sickness exactly. I've had a pit in my stomach all day and this worries me. I feel it's real and now I know and what do I do. I've been searching the internet for news of a missing or () little girl. I would absolutely know the woman's face if I saw it again. But I am not sure if the face belongs to the little girl's mother or someone else but she is connected. Yellow and red are meaningful. The woman and the child had red/blonde hair.

If this was some kind of test I have no words. If not I don't know. I started to make this a separate topic, maybe I should. Anyway

It sounds like a regular nightmare. Why do you think that was an RTZ projection?
---
"Read not to contradict and confute, nor to believe and take for granted, but to weigh and consider."
- Sir Francis Bacon

Rakkso

It does sounds like some sort of retrieval at first seeing that you care for the girl and her basically not getting lost and away from her non-physical mother. But feelings are those of nightmare too.
Being so vivid it appears to me that you were on your "second form".

EscapeVelocity

Quite an interesting and mystifying experience Nameless!

Parts of it make me think Retrieval, other parts Retrieval/Simulation/Test, the narrative however points towards a very sad whodunnit? murder mystery.

It is small surprise that many nights we are unconsciously languishing about the RTZ. In this case, something kicked your awareness into top gear; just that fact points to something significant going on. The multiple re-do's point to a Simulation, but maybe not...maybe it was to get your awareness solidly focused on the 'magic marker' 'writing on the wall'...you didn't have time to finish reading (that sounds like a Simulation-they never give me time to complete a thought, Lol...then the shove...I could read that as Simulation or as 'very serious we need you now!'...

What was your intuitive read by this point?

We have both had significant experiences during nights when we couldn't sleep, felt various discomforts...this kind of toss and turn night is in itself conducive to wild experiences. It could be a chicken or egg dilemma...which came first? The experience or you waking up feeling ill?

I tend to think that with your history of experiences, the event happened first and your waking up feeling ill puts it into the whodunnit? category.

Another fact that may confirm my feeling is that you wrote "I don't know what to call this. It was not a dream."

You already have a broad range of experiences...if you could not immediately put it into a known category, then I think it is likely something new, maybe in this case, very new.

Have you considered, or tried going back into trance and asking for clarification or more information on the matter?

Hope that helps some,
EV

Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
                                                          -O. Wilde

Nameless

Thanks all of you for your insights. I've enough nightmares to last a life time. This was not nightmare or dream quality.

In the beginning with the redos I do think I was finally beginning to fall asleep. Only I was shoved rather forcefully out of there, that actually woke me up.

Then the downloaded image, then the 'vision'.

Not sure what you mean exactly Rakkso by 'second form'.

My intuitive read EV at getting shoved was to quit wasting my time there. I've had visions before but not in a long time and usually only concerning family or someone I know but this felt the same.

I'm a lot calmer now. Yesterday I felt ill every time this crossed my thoughts which was pretty much all day. Last night I really slept like a baby and today I feel much refreshed and for whatever reason I don't feel as 'pressed' about this. But it does and did feel like a whodunnit.

I have not gone back EV. I was mentally way to wore out for the attempt.

Remember, You came here to this physical earth to experience it in its physical form. NPR will always be there.

Lumaza

Quote from: Nameless on October 05, 2018, 15:52:48
I'm a lot calmer now. Yesterday I felt ill every time this crossed my thoughts which was pretty much all day. Last night I really slept like a baby and today I feel much refreshed and for whatever reason I don't feel as 'pressed' about this. But it does and did feel like a whodunnit.
This is why I can understand why the general populace doesn't experience LDs almost nightly or even remember their Dreams. It stays with you the next day. It sets your mood, it stays on your mind and yes, it can make you sick as well.

I have found the "Re-scripting" is always there to either make you pay attention to the "theme" of the circumstances or to make you find another way to handle it.  Normally with me, it is a non violent way to handle the circumstance. In many of my "re-script" experiences there seems to be an aggressor that needs to stifled or handled. It's so easy to "obliterate" them, but that's not the "chosen" way to handle it.

The shove and constant push was there to keep you "focused" or to create a focus on the real situation/issue at hand. Many times we fail to see what the main plot of the scenario really was, until "after the fact" that is.

What was it, a "dream"/OBE/Nightmare. I would just chalk it up to another one of those bizarre NP experiences. You may find that sometime in the future, this will may have more meaning. Kind of like one of what I call my "Timeline" adventures. Lately I have been having a lot of those, even in my daily Phase sessions. I was going to make a thread based on just that, but figured it likely wouldn't get replied to here anyways.

I had a "re-scripted" adventure last week while sleeping whereas I was in Presidential conference room with Donald Trump as the speaker. There were some middle eastern gentlemen, two of them that walked into the room, sat down, then took a can of pop each and put it on the floor, got up and left the room. The whole scenario turned into some kind of bomb threat. Just as with most of my normal "Hero" plots, I had to diffuse the situation. There was quite a bit of action in that one. Just when I thought I had handled the problem, I found myself in a "do over" over and over again. I don't know what brought this on. I don't care about politics. Actually I "loathe" politics. But in the past, I have had other adventure like scenarios with other Presidents as well. I am always baffled when I awaken afterwards.  :-o :?
"The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence."  Nicolai Tesla

Nameless

Watch out Lumaza, the white house'll be calling you!

Lumaza

Quote from: Nameless on October 06, 2018, 01:54:39
Watch out Lumaza, the white house'll be calling you!
I seem to always be protecting or helping them in some way. So, it's "all good"!  :-) :-D
"The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence."  Nicolai Tesla

Rakkso

Quote from: Nameless on October 05, 2018, 15:52:48
Not sure what you mean exactly Rakkso by 'second form'.

Well I read something about being aware in first person mode during the dream or in this case the nightmare that you experienced is the first form as this is the basic natural experience... second form sharpens your feelings.

Rakkso

Quote from: Lumaza on October 06, 2018, 02:31:09
I seem to always be protecting or helping them in some way. So, it's "all good"!  :-) :-D

Thats some nerve. Surprises like that usually blow the whole experienced for me and I dont remember a lot.
But an experience like that even though a lot of people could have probably died had you not diffused the bomb, isn't that more of a trainning for a simulation rather than some sort of retrievals in the white house, or could it have been both, or are they different?
It's a great story Lumaza an I wish I could experience this kind of adventure on a more repetitive and frequent basis there since you get to learn a lot of non-physical skills, like last week where I learned how to make club sandwiches, I thought it was a retrieval to feed the children.
Any ideas of what this was?

Lumaza

Quote from: Rakkso on October 06, 2018, 13:14:09
But an experience like that even though a lot of people could have probably died had you not diffused the bomb, isn't that more of a trainning for a simulation rather than some sort of retrievals in the white house, or could it have been both, or are they different?
I think it is further training of actually learning and living some kind of control over the current "simulation". The "Re-scripting" portion seems to be there to make you "ultra aware" that you are in a "simulation" of some kind. I have to admit though, the first couple of Re-scripts, I am not fully aware of what is happening. It takes a few times, before "trigger" start appearing.

QuoteIt's a great story Lumaza an I wish I could experience this kind of adventure on a more repetitive and frequent basis there since you get to learn a lot of non-physical skills, like last week where I learned how to make club sandwiches, I thought it was a retrieval to feed the children.
Any ideas of what this was?
I agree, more "frequency/repetition" of these events would be nice. Once in awhile, I will go through a full week or these experiences, night after night. I find though that you kind of need time between to actually be able to understand what had occurred. Many of these experiences seem to leave you perplexed in the days following them. But somewhere along the line, you seem to finally be able to "get it". Sometimes that takes a few hours, sometimes a few days, sometimes even years. The "understanding" will reveal itself. Another lesson learned, on to the next!  :-D

Rakkso

Quote from: Lumaza on October 07, 2018, 01:37:47
I agree, more "frequency/repetition" of these events would be nice. Once in awhile, I will go through a full week or these experiences, night after night. I find though that you kind of need time between to actually be able to understand what had occurred. Many of these experiences seem to leave you perplexed in the days following them. But somewhere along the line, you seem to finally be able to "get it". Sometimes that takes a few hours, sometimes a few days, sometimes even years. The "understanding" will reveal itself. Another lesson learned, on to the next!  :-D

My nights have been full of lucid dreams as lately it's ridiculous really. Great. The moments to understand the meaning of a dream comes. Onee thing that remain is the advice I'm given here. (Patience paying off). :-o

Thanks, back to sleep now. (Hopefully I can apply the principle/beginning of the technique). :-D