News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Portals into other realities, dimentions or places

Previous topic - Next topic

Alan McDougall

Feb 11th, 2008, 10:09pm

Hello All

Portals are inter-dimensional openings, doorways, stargates, bridges, wormholes that transport entities from one reality to another. 

The nature of our reality is an electro-magnetic grid system, which contain many grid realities. When one moves through portals - either with the body - or with the mind - one moves from grid to grid. 

Portals link to the spiraling energies of time and space. Sacred Geometry. These spiral energies allow our consciousness to spiral / move from one grid reality to another. 

Portals exist at planetary grid points that open and close from one dimension to another, but they can be found just about anywhere. Large, stronger portals are found in power places, such as the Great Pyramid, Stonehenge, the Mayan Pyramids, Machu Picchu, and other sacred sites. 

In space - the universe - we have portals called black holes

Portals are associated with planetary grids points where information and entities flow back and form. This links with UFO sightings as space craft seem to move in and out of our reality through inter-dimensional portals. 

Just as we are aware that there are other dimensions in which entities exist - we come to understand that there is movement between these dimensions through portals. 

In metaphysics we are drawn to sacred sites as places of initiation to help us awaken the information we cannot access in our physical bodies - who am I? Why am I here now? What is this 'mission feeling' I have? [The answer to that is encoded within each of us. You are here to experience---->awakening to higher consciousness that our reality is about to change frequency ------> heal your issues -------> help others heal and awaken to their mission at this time of shift.] 

Planet Earth works at a slow vibratory rate - third dimension or third frequency - or third level 
of consciousness. There are times in our lives when we travel through portals to experience beyond third dimension - such as dream time, meditation, etc. where there is no time nor space - just faster moving experiences in a faster frequency. It is there we gain access to information of higher knowledge. 

This happens only when you are ready to understand what is beyond third dimension and wish to move through portal of body, mind and soul.

We all have portals in our homes though most of us are not aware that they are there. 
Some homes have more than one portal. 

They open and close at various times for different reasons - few portals remaining open all the time. They vary in size and shape. 

People use various techniques to find portals in their homes: 
- Temperature sensations
- Change in energy patterns 
- Dowsing, (which is a great method as it is a change in the electromagnetic fields) 
- Hiring psychics 
- Audio equipment to find changes in sensitivities in their home
- A mirror or window is often a portal. A bathroom mirror can be used as a portal to receive messages when it is steamed up.

Do you have a portal in your home? Most likely, you do as we exist inter-dimensional at all time. 
Can you find it? Sure, you can! 
Get a pendulum or compass or heat sensor. Go on a hunt! When you stand in it, you will feel it! It is a great place to meditate. 

Dimensions

Dimension (from Latin "measured out") is, in essence, the number of degrees of freedom available for movement in a space. In common usage, the dimensions of an object are the measurements that define its shape and size. That usage is related to, but different from, what this article is about. In addition, in science fiction, a "dimension" can also refer to an alternate universe or plane of existence, though this meaning is not discussed in this article. 
Physical dimensions 

The space-time in which we live appears to be 4-dimensional. It is conventional (and for most practical purposes entirely sensible) to consider this as three spatial dimensions and one of time. We can move up-or-down, north-or-south, or east-or-west, and movement in any other direction can be expressed in terms of just these three. Moving down is the same as moving up a negative amount. Moving northwest is merely a combination of moving north and moving west. 

Time is often referred to as the 'fourth dimension'. It is somewhat different to the three spatial 
dimensions in that there is only one of it, and movement seems to be possible in only one direction. On the macroscopic scale that we perceive, physical processes are not symmetric with respect to time. However, at the subatomic Planck scale, almost all physical processes are time symmetric (i.e. the equations used to describe these processes are the same regardless of the direction of time), although this does not imply that subatomic particles can move backwards in time. 

Theories such as string theory predict that the space we live in has in fact many more dimensions (frequently 10, 11 or 26), but that the universe measured along these additional dimensions is subatomic in size. 

In the physical sciences and in engineering, the dimension of a physical quantity is the expression of the class of physical unit that such a quantity is measured against. The dimension of speed, for example, is length divided by time. In the SI system, the seven exponents of the fundamental quantities give the dimension. See Dimensional analysis. 
Mathematical dimensions 

In mathematics, no definition of dimension adequately captures the concept in all situations where we would like to make use of it. Consequently, mathematicians have devised numerous definitions of dimension for different types of spaces. All, however, are ultimately based on the concept of the dimension of Euclidean n-space E n. 
A tesseract is an example of a four-dimensional object. 

Catoxtromancy is a form of divination by means of looking glasses. 

When using the black mirror for scrying you do not want to see your reflection. The best is to leave the mirror on a table and look at it from an angle. 
Look into the depths of the mirror as though you were looking into a bowl of water. At first it may appear gray than colors will come and go. 

With time and practice, you will be able to see sacred images like still photographs or moving film images. Spirits may sometimes look at the scryer, talk to the scryer or even touch the scryer. The visions may even exist outside the mirror and surround the scryer on all sides. 
This type of Mirror Scrying involves messages received on a mirror... 
•       
After it is steamed up in an area such as bathroom - these messages appear in totality and not no develop as if a script or art design. They may come from the consciousness of the scryer. 
•       
Standing in a dark room with a flashlight a few inches below your face and stare into the mirror for a few minutes. You will see your features change then change again. Some believe this reflects who you are in a parallel or past life. 
•       
The same exercise may be done by carefully using a candle held safely below the face. After you stop scrying, take a look at the wax droppings for further information linked to what you say in your mirror images. 
Remember - when it comes to reality - it's all done with mirrors

alan

Take Care

Alan

jezsika

wow thank you for the interesting read my friend!
Jessica

AndrewTheSinger

Good post indeed! Whenever I want to know something I start talking to the mirror and imagine that my friends on the other side will answer me, and you know what? It always works. The answer usually comes within seconds, and as I talk and expose my thoughts I start answering my own questions.

p.s. don't tell anybody or they'll think i'm weird  :oops:
Where does this silence come from?

The untold past of the Earth: http://hiddenhistory.awardspace.com