News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Why do people call Ep's Ap's?

Previous topic - Next topic

desert-rat

Quote from: Shugi Shugi on February 03, 2015, 15:50:49
Ok but that IS perspective and that IS experience then, isn't it? He says there are no experience and perspective at all... :/

I believe Xanth is a woman , but yes that is what we are saying . Our experence is with in each of our belief systems .  Two people could see some thing in the sky , one sees a u.f.o. the other Mary ( mother of Jesus)   On many of Dic k Sutphen tapes he says some thing like " as to expations , pleze throw them out I have many ( a.p. /past life )  there all different " 
https://www.dicksutphen.org/   

Shugi Shugi

Quote from: desert-rat on February 03, 2015, 16:59:47
I believe Xanth is a woman
Nope. In his profile it says male. Don't be mislead by the kitten!  :-D

Shugi Shugi

Quote from: Xanth on February 03, 2015, 16:40:58
Let me say that I'm providing you this information and it's based upon MY experience with reality & consciousness.  It's part of MY perspective.
I enjoy sharing this knowledge with anyone willing to listen.  

I don't say this to anger or be mean, but some people are just simply not ready to open themselves up beyond that which they already know.  I can only nudge you along so far until you either allow yourself to fall off the cliff, or you retreat back to safer grounds.  That's how I perceive my job as a guide here.

It took me over 10 years to have my own experiences... and it took me a bit longer after that to realize that my experiences didn't "fit" into the neat boxes (the labels) that others were using.  I kept having experiences and I kept trying to put them into the boxes of "lucid dream" & "astral projection", but it was like putting a square peg into a round hole... it just wasn't happening.  
What I had to do was to empty my mind of everything I had "learned" before (we're talking about a lot of stuff, over 10 years worth) I was really able to analyze my experiences with no bias.  THAT is when I began seeing patterns emerge.  THAT is when I started putting the puzzle pieces together and realized that the labels that people use didn't even remotely fit my experiences... but it was more than that, the labels themselves were horribly wrong and inaccurate.  For decades people have been looking for experiences that simply don't exist.

My perspective has literally snowballed and changed so greatly from when I had my first experience, I don't even view this physical reality in the same way.  It's a much larger perspective that brings it all together for me.  It's like waking up from a dream, only while still awake.  

So why do I continue to share my perspective even though most people have to do their own waking?  Because someone out there is standing on the precipice... ready to fall forward and they might just need a single nudge.  That's why I'm here.  To provide that nudge.

I think I went off on a strange tangent there... sorry.  LOL

To bring this back around... saying you had a "dream", is like saying that rainbow you're looking at really exists.  It's obvious, only until you start to look into what each of those things really are.  :)
You talk about cliffs but all I see are flat ground everywhere. I would not mind jumping off one, if I could find it. Now you got me all curious about cliffs and even offering to push me off of one, so generous, but you say you can't show me where it is... What a tease, lol!

Would you say you are, as Buddhists would call it, enlightened? Cos you kinda sound like one of those gurus who claim they are, hehe.

desert-rat

Instead of jumping off a cliff , I would say try a few of the guided self hypnosis videos on you tube , or down load a mp3 off Dic k Sutphen's site or Barrie Konicov site .  
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=astral+projection+hypnosis+
http://www.potentialsunlimited.com/product-details.cfm?sku=006MS  
p.s. most new age book stores have a.p. tapes/cds/dvds

Xanth

Quote from: desert-rat on February 03, 2015, 16:59:47
I believe Xanth is a woman , but yes that is what we are saying . Our experence is with in each of our belief systems .  Two people could see some thing in the sky , one sees a u.f.o. the other Mary ( mother of Jesus)   On many of Dic k Sutphen tapes he says some thing like " as to expations , pleze throw them out I have many ( a.p. /past life )  there all different "  
https://www.dicksutphen.org/  
Shugi is correct.  I am a dude.  :)  I gotta make that kitty more manly... ;)

Quote from: Shugi Shugi on February 03, 2015, 17:25:28
You talk about cliffs but all I see are flat ground everywhere. I would not mind jumping off one, if I could find it. Now you got me all curious about cliffs and even offering to push me off of one, so generous, but you say you can't show me where it is... What a tease, lol!
I can't push you off, nobody can, you'd learn nothing that way.  It's the same thing about Projecting, you can't FORCE yourself to Project, nor can anyone PULL you out... you can only ALLOW the experience to happen.  That "allowing" is the action of falling off the cliff, compared to being pushed, or even compared to you jumping.  You FALL, you don't JUMP.

QuoteWould you say you are, as Buddhists would call it, enlightened? Cos you kinda sound like one of those gurus who claim they are, hehe.
Nah.  I just am.

Shugi Shugi

Xanth

Shugi Shugi

Quote from: Xanth on February 03, 2015, 19:00:22
Metaphorical cliff.  :)
What?! Metaphorical?! Omg! Why didn't you tell me that earlier?! I just spend last two hours running outside looking for a cliff!

Come on man... I'm not THAT dumb lol.

desert-rat

Projector4life

OBE's are different than AP's. An obe contains that peculiar sense of awareness that you are separated from your body. An AP or a lucid dream you are focused on levels of consciousness, aka IBE inner body experience.

Xanth

Quote from: Projector4life on February 03, 2015, 21:28:27
OBE's are different than AP's. An obe contains that peculiar sense of awareness that you are separated from your body. An AP or a lucid dream you are focused on levels of consciousness, aka IBE inner body experience.
See, this is what I mean by "over-complicating" things.
So many boxes... so many self-imposed limitations.

An OBE is this... unless you feel this... and if you feel something else instead, then it's a Lucid Dream and in those you can't do this, unless you do this, except when this happens... in which case you're then astral projecting because you're on the astral plane.  UGH!!

This is exactly why I could never make any headway for such a long time. 

Projector4life

Really it's not complicated at all. If you can feel your awareness outside your body, then it is an OBE. All other experiences are AP's and LD's.

Xanth

Quote from: Projector4life on February 04, 2015, 02:32:51
Really it's not complicated at all. If you can feel your awareness outside your body, then it is an OBE.
But your awareness is never IN your (a) body to begin with.  That's the illusion.

As I said, once you not only figure out the truth, but understand it... you can never go back to that way of thinking again.  It's extremely liberating.

Shugi Shugi

desert-rat

On S.T. , they get in to discussions that make little scence to me, thats all .  On a.p. , Xanth might said some thing like you can lead a horse to a bucket of water , but its up to the horse  to drink the water , or he could give you a list of books and web sites with info on a.p. but its up to you if you want to read the sites and books and put the info in to practice .   

Shugi Shugi

Quote from: desert-rat on February 04, 2015, 20:26:53
On S.T. , they get in to discussions that make little scence to me, thats all .  On a.p. , Xanth might said some thing like you can lead a horse to a bucket of water , but its up to the horse  to drink the water , or he could give you a list of books and web sites with info on a.p. but its up to you if you want to read the sites and books and put the info in to practice .   
It's because ST is for smart people but AP is for horses.

This dumbass reply in itself proves my point... 

I checked the links you posted, all of them, if that's where you getting at lol. I'm collecting resources in my bookmarks tab and reading some stuff, and trying some stuff out slowly but steady. It's kinda overwhelming how many things there are really about AP, as I have recently discovered.

Xanth

Quote from: Shugi Shugi on February 04, 2015, 21:25:01
It's because ST is for smart people but AP is for horses.

This dumbass reply in itself proves my point... 

I checked the links you posted, all of them, if that's where you getting at lol. I'm collecting resources in my bookmarks tab and reading some stuff, and trying some stuff out slowly but steady. It's kinda overwhelming how many things there are really about AP, as I have recently discovered.

??

Shugi Shugi

Quote from: Xanth on February 04, 2015, 21:48:53
??
What does "??" mean?

I was joking about the horses, in case you didn't catch that. Can we do that on this forum?

soarin12

Quote from: LightBeam on February 01, 2015, 21:22:59
Why not? If you believe you can't, then your own thoughts will be the blocking element. This is what many people don't understand. I have never had problems altering the environment and teleporting myself whether I am in my room, or a higher frequency reality. That is because I believe I can. There are many other factors about the degree of energy manipulation of course, but in general your beliefs and intent are the driving forces. There is no such a law if you will that will prevent you from going anywhere or doing anything, but your beliefs.

This interests me.  In some realities I am easily able to change and manifest things and in some I'm not. In the bedroom/house/backyard area, I have not been able to change anything.  I haven't experimented with this a ton, though, in those particular areas.  I've only tried maybe 5 times and when I got no results I assumed it was not a thought responsive environment.  It's always been in the back of my mind, though, that I failed due to 'doubt' because of books I read that take the position that some realms will not respond to thought.  Maybe I'll start a new thread and take a poll -who can change and manifest things everywhere (including their bedroom after a classic OBE  exit) and who can't...?

LightBeam

Quote from: soarin12 on February 04, 2015, 23:29:51
This interests me.  In some realities I am easily able to change and manifest things and in some I'm not. In the bedroom/house/backyard area, I have not been able to change anything.  I haven't experimented with this a ton, though, in those particular areas.  I've only tried maybe 5 times and when I got no results I assumed it was not a thought responsive environment.  It's always been in the back of my mind, though, that I failed due to 'doubt' because of books I read that take the position that some realms will not respond to thought.  Maybe I'll start a new thread and take a poll -who can change and manifest things everywhere (including their bedroom after a classic OBE  exit) and who can't...?

Hey soarin,

My comment was in general. However, as I said above "There are many other factors about the degree of energy manipulation of course" meaning that there are factors that could prevent you from manipulating energy besides your beliefs. But this is such an extensive topic, that I did not want to side track and load the thread with other info. So, I have experienced several times inability to change the environment, and my explanation (I am not sure if it's correct) is because I was exploring worlds established by a mass consciousness (many spirits ), thus individual spirits can't alter energy formations held by the mass agreements on how and what things should look like and be. I was at a world with many people going about their business and I was conversing with one of them. The world was very beautiful and everything looked very harmonious. Then I tried to change the look of a tall clock tower, and at that moment I was kicked out of that reality. I ended up in some fields outside of the town. I was actually surprised that happened, so it could not have been my thoughts or beliefs. That's my best explanation so far. If any one has an input, please share. There are many curious things happening during non physical experiences. I think none of us will be able to know for sure what the truth is, until we are connected to this physical reality through physical vehicles, because many limitations come from that connection. So, lets just continue to explore and not worry too much about small differences between various experiences. If I go to France and Italy on a vacation trip, it will still be called a vacation trip, no mater where I was. Same thing with non physical trips. Whether you are inside your room our outside your room, if you are non physical and are aware of this very fact, then whether you call it an AP or OBE, or a lucid dream, there is no difference. You are non physical.
Dreams on the other hand are too non physical experiences of your spirit, but the difference is that you are not aware and the experiences are spontaneous temporary matter manipulations lead by your sub consciousness. 
"The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem."
Captain Jack Sparrow

Xanth

Quote from: Shugi Shugi on February 04, 2015, 21:57:28
What does "??" mean?

I was joking about the horses, in case you didn't catch that. Can we do that on this forum?
It was more your other comment (the dumbass thing) that had me wondering.  :)
No worries.

soarin12

Quote from: LightBeam on February 05, 2015, 03:59:45
Hey soarin,

My comment was in general. However, as I said above "There are many other factors about the degree of energy manipulation of course" meaning that there are factors that could prevent you from manipulating energy besides your beliefs. But this is such an extensive topic, that I did not want to side track and load the thread with other info. So, I have experienced several times inability to change the environment, and my explanation (I am not sure if it's correct) is because I was exploring worlds established by a mass consciousness (many spirits ), thus individual spirits can't alter energy formations held by the mass agreements on how and what things should look like and be. I was at a world with many people going about their business and I was conversing with one of them. The world was very beautiful and everything looked very harmonious. Then I tried to change the look of a tall clock tower, and at that moment I was kicked out of that reality. I ended up in some fields outside of the town. I was actually surprised that happened, so it could not have been my thoughts or beliefs. That's my best explanation so far. If any one has an input, please share. There are many curious things happening during non physical experiences. I think none of us will be able to know for sure what the truth is, until we are connected to this physical reality through physical vehicles, because many limitations come from that connection. So, lets just continue to explore and not worry too much about small differences between various experiences. If I go to France and Italy on a vacation trip, it will still be called a vacation trip, no mater where I was. Same thing with non physical trips. Whether you are inside your room our outside your room, if you are non physical and are aware of this very fact, then whether you call it an AP or OBE, or a lucid dream, there is no difference. You are non physical.
Dreams on the other hand are too non physical experiences of your spirit, but the difference is that you are not aware and the experiences are spontaneous temporary matter manipulations lead by your sub consciousness. 

Thanks, Lightbeam.  Yes, I agree about not giving separate labels to experiences.  The differences/nuances are just to small and subjective to warrant it -stability of an environment included.  My comment was basically off topic.  I just think it's neat that you are able to alter things in your room.  So much info says you can't and I don't think I've ever heard anyone besides you say specifically that they do.  Not that others aren't doing it, I've just never heard them say so.  Anyway... a subject for another thread!  :-)

Shugi Shugi

Quote from: Xanth on February 05, 2015, 04:03:21
It was more your other comment (the dumbass thing) that had me wondering.  :)
I meant my reply not the none I quoted, lol...

desert-rat

On S.T. , some of the members are smart people , a few of the members over there dont have any thing better to do than to make posts on that forum .  On a horse there is Jason , a guy that has past life memories of having been a horse .  If you like to read different forums I will post a link I started on S.F. its in a members only area , and you may not be able to read it . 
http://www.coasttocoastam.com/shows/2009/06/20

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=57193     

AAAAAAAA

It's because people don't know what they're talking about.