News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

New Member - Scotland

Previous topic - Next topic

Lysear

Hello Behemoth, I am currently in the North of England, Newcastle area and its nice to hear from you. I recomend another area you didnt mention on your list, ritual or high Magick. a bit like Wicca but not quite as basic (no insult intended) the areas I focus on tend to follow the path of the famous Golden Dawn group and hermetics. This system takes bits and pieces from everywhere, such as Egypt, China and especially the book of the Jewish Bible that has been brushed aside today, the Kabbalah. Its damned hard work but its given a new dimension to my life.

Behemoth

Thank you both for replying to my thread. However, I feel I must point out in both respects that I am not (at the moment) looking at changing my beliefs (of which I have a few [:)]) At the moment I am purely looking for a glimpse of something greater than human being and I do believe that the mind holds the key. Once I have "seen" something that cannot be explain then I intend to look more closely at my belief structure. Just a point, I am a very logical person with an open mind but with a trace of skeptism. As for Magick I do have a couple of book on the topic and have not yet got round to reading about them. At the moment, I am reading the Astral Dimension book while also reading The Tibetan Book of the dead (it is tough going [V]). Timless, I find Scotland to be a great place to be, as with our recorded history dated back 2000 years it allows us to link more ghosts [:)] to people. I do however believe that there is just as many strange goings on in Canada, it is just not mainly known for its spirts. If you want to learn more about current spirits in scotland I suggest the book "Supernatural Scotland" which I am current also reading. Also can you point me towards any good Carl Jung books?
Regards

Behemoth

Hello [:P]

Just recently purchased the latest book by Robert Bruce and found this site while searching form more information on Astral Projection. I have recently decided to increase my interest in all matter that science cannot explain and to this end have the following interests: Hypnosis, Remote Viewing, Ghost/Spirits, Telepathy, Astral Projection & Powers of the mind. I am currently in scotland and would like to hear from anybody in this part of the world who has similar interests. I would also like to hear from anybody who has any understanding into the workings of the mind. Cheers.