News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

What's your opinion about Breatharian or non eating ideas?

Previous topic - Next topic

Hannah b

QuoteSorry but no matter how much you want to believe this is possible, it just isn't.
Plain and simple, its impossible.

hmmm..that's an interesting statement to make on a spiritual forum  :shock:
I believe everything is possible...
The only constant in the Universe is change

Ybom

Quote from: NickJWSorry but no matter how much you want to believe this is possible, it just isn't.
Plain and simple, its impossible. It's physically impossible for your biological body to live without an energy source which in our case is food.
More plain and simple. Find a different cult pick up line please. And what exactly is causing people like you to say that anyways? What is the drive to limit people? I wish someone would explain it to me for once instead of telling me what I cannot do.

Oh yes, I cannot hit a 7 iron 200 yards in golf because of my size, but I've been known to do it more than several times if I really wish to. I also dislocated my elbow last year, and a month after that I had to play in a golf tournament. I hit my driver with 1 arm 280 yards once. I bet I could repeat it several times if I practiced more, but I just don't have the drive for that. What is possible is that we can do things with proper training. Pick one thing and do it for the rest of your life and you will most likely succeed at it with a few bumps on the way (sometimes those bumps kill you but we're not going to go there right now).

Right now we seem to have the standard conservative viewpoint and the standard liberal viewpoint on this topic, which I think proves that this ability is possible, but it is taboo to society right now to think of such things. Whoever wants this ability to exist must focus only on it and be very quiet about it and then one day a few generations later, rethink bringing it back up when there is a large enough group of people successfully doing it over and over. Who wants to try and develop this skill?
I come prepared...with COOKIES! No, you can't have one!

NickJW

I do believe many things are possible with the human body, but one such as this is IMPOSSIBLE. You are saying I'm using a cult pick up line, but you are the one with the weak mind if you really believe it is possible to live without food.
PLAIN AND SIMPLE the fact is that you CANNOT live without food or water.
Impossible never gonna happen, face it.

Let me know when you have actually achieved this and actually proven it to be possible. Living without food is like trying to live for years while holding your breath, you need to breath to physically live, just as you need to eat.

I only believe what is scientifically plausible, logical and what I have experienced.
If you call science a cult you are obviously in one. I also don't see how your golf swing is defying any laws of physics, a golf swing is physically possible, living without food however, is not.

It's like Ein Alohim said, there are limitations to the physical body. I can't just jump on the moon from earth, I can't jump an ocean, I can't move as fast as light, and I nor anyone can live without food.

Ybom

Quote from: NickJWI do believe many things are possible with the human body, but one such as this is IMPOSSIBLE. You are saying I'm using a cult pick up line, but you are the one with the weak mind if you really believe it is possible to live without food.
PLAIN AND SIMPLE the fact is that you CANNOT live without food or water.
Impossible never gonna happen, face it.

Let me know when you have actually achieved this and actually proven it to be possible. Living without food is like trying to live for years while holding your breath, you need to breath to physically live, just as you need to eat.

I only believe what is scientifically plausible, logical and what I have experienced.
If you call science a cult you are obviously in one. I also don't see how your golf swing is defying any laws of physics, a golf swing is physically possible, living without food however, is not.

It's like Ein Alohim said, there are limitations to the physical body. I can't just jump on the moon from earth, I can't jump an ocean, I can't move as fast as light, and I nor anyone can live without food.

I would like to see the science you subscribe to. If someone walked up to you demonstrating the concept of a "free energy" circuit and you witnessed it running for many hours, would you denounce that as well?

The reason why i included my golf swing as an example is because other people consider it impossible for me to swing like I do and hit the ball so far, however I have enough of a positive attitude about it so that I in fact do hit the ball like that. I didn't always, but I found the biggest changes come about when I started focusing on those concepts more. Sure it isn't on the level of not eating, but it is on a level of claimed impossibility.

Plus the fact that people like yourself have claimed specific things to be impossible because they are absurd on some level. They have claimed this throughout history and will continue to claim this well beyond the future of this forum. To avoid being scourned on a new age forum, please include resources where we can read about say...malnutrition or diseases formed by lack of a specific vitamin, that just happens to be recent. That would go over much better than the "plain and simple" lines about it being impossible.

Ain_Elohim

Okay, you say to be open minded, which apparently you claim i am not.  this is a false statement.  i am open minded to possible realities.  And i agree there are myriads which exist.  But there are also those which don't, nor ever will.  I saw someone said "this is a spiritual post..."  this forum may be, but the subject at hand is of a physical nature with spiritual inquiry.  While the "spirit" (whatever your concept of that may be) has its qualities, so does the physical have its qualities.  Due to the fact that we are discussing the physical and biological laws, one must understand the limitations of those laws.  Spiritual advancement can only improve the body in ways which are physically possible. example...meditation cannot make you superman.  while it can improve the physical shell, and even allow one to perform what would otherwise be called impossible feats, it does have limitations.  Oh, and real quick, as for hitting a golf ball 200 yards...so what,  I've hit quite a few over 400 yards, and probably could hit it 5-600 with proper training,  but you cannot train your body to live without proper nutrition (in this case, any at all).  anyway, back to what i was saying.  some improvements are obvious, increased health and longevity, increased strength, increased sight, ect. ect.  Some even swear levitation is possible.  I honestly do not know for sure as i have never accomplished this, but it has been mentioned by mystics who practice long sessions of pranayama (its called Bhuchari-Siddhi).  this may be possible do to the change in energy levels, and atmospheric pressure.  As we can tell, spiritual progression can lead one into amazing advancements, but it does have limitations.  example...no amount of magick can make my left thumb appear on my forehead, and my right foot appear on my back and remain permanent.  the only way this is possible is by illusion which one projects into the mind of the observer so that they "see" it but isn't really there.  One said also that they breathe in the nutrients.  what nutrients?  i know that sunlight contains vitamin D, and there are others no doubt, but there's nowhere near enough nutrition in the air to support life on its own.  if this were the case, then sentient beings would not consume food in order to survive.  Yes i also understand that plants get a store of needed nutrition from the air...but that's because they absorb carbon dioxide and WATER from the air, as well as the sunlight.  But I'm sorry, you cannot live by just breathing.  go ask any scientist this, and they'll tell you the same thing.  and if you want to hear it from a spiritually enlightened man, ask the Dalai Lama, or Thich Nat Han.  if you mail them a sincere letter, I'm sure they will write you back.  And apparently my simplistic phrase caused some commotion, well the phrase was intended to do just that...so as to show the simplicity of the answer to the question at hand.  Its no big mystery that you need to eat in order to survive.  Also it must be mentioned that if you are to travel to other worlds and planes, or as one mentioned "jump across the Atlantic"  one must do this astrally, and if what you want to accomplish is on the physical plane, then you must project to the physical plane.  However, you cannot perform these tasks while in the physical body.  whether or not you agree does not matter because no amount of wishful thinking is going to change this fact of life.
Do What Thou Wilt Shall Be The Whole Of The Law...

...Love Is The Law, Love Under Will

James S

Ain_Elohim,

A couple of things -
We are creative beings - we have the full creative potential of God within all of us (despite the objections religions might make to that statement). The limiting factor to that creative potential is belief. If you believe something is impossible, so shall it be. Practicality is also an issue - exactly why would one choose to make one's thumb in the middle of one's forehead?

I know it is only an example, but what about the idea that we could actually live forever - fully regenerating our bodies, rather than just healing them of wounds? This is, according to physical and biological laws, entirely possible. We're the ones that have effectively sabotaged our abilities to regenerate through toxic living and disbelief.

Besides, how many of the "laws" of physics and biology do we really know? Since science has started observing and documenting these laws, many have been broken because of the discovery of another law that has superceded or circumvented the first. As I said in a previous post, nature is very flexible. Far more so than we are.

The other thing...
Please use paragraphs in your posts. Reading large blocks of unbroken text is very annoying.

:)
James.

scianto

One of the most important articles from the book "Life Style Without Food" by Joachim M Werdin, downloadable for free from http://breatharian.info/ or direct link http://niejedzenie.info/english/text/lswf.pdf .
-------------------------

WTHOUT PHILOSOPHIZING

For a long time I have been going to write this, but how to describe something that cannot be described with words and the intellect doesn't comprehend. This can be understood only by feeling it, at least telepathically. Any try to describe it would be ... philosophizing (wasn't it supposed to be without philosophizing ...).

Nevertheless, as you can see, I have decided to describe this. Let this text to be a contribution which brings closer the understanding of what is the source of life for your mind and body.

When I am asked what I nourish the body with during inedia, my truest answer is that I nourish it with ... nothing. I know, because I clearly see and feel this, that during inedia I maintain the body in perfect condition only by being conscious that IAM is the creator of the Life. Do you understand? — the creator of the Life. By simply being aware that I create the Life, I can maintain the mind and the body (which I am using as tools) in any state I wish. I feel this. At the same time as I turn my focus inward myself (my spiritual center), I feel IAM which creates (gives) the Life and maintains it's creation.

I know that until you don't feel IAM, that is what you really are, you wont be able to understand my explanation, although this is the simplest one I can write. I know what I am, I feel this thing and I can see how I am creating the Life by just being aware about this fact.

Once you know what you are, you see and feel what you would describe as “IAM is consciously creating life”, then you need noting more any more. You inner spiritual and feeling awareness of this fact causes that you do not ask any more, because you know that they will not answer, advice, show or explain better than the thing you feel shows you.

Then you also know that when a person says: “I am nourish by prana”, “I live on Light”, “God gives me this grace”, the person either can't explain better, don't understand this or don't feel what he/she really is in his/her essence.

This or that way, why would you want to limit yourself? Why would you want to be dependent on prana, Light or God? Of course, you can nourish yourself with these if you decide so. You can also leave these things once you feel IAM, that is what you really are in your essence. Then not only food and water but also God, Light and prana will not be needed by you for living. You wont be limited by “living on Light”, “nourishing the body with prana”, “God's love or grace” because you will have the choice. You will have the choice not only: eat or not, breath or not; you will be also able to choose between: to nourish yourself with prana, Light or not, to live on God's love or not.

What you make yourself dependent on, that nourish you; and what you free yourself from, that becomes unnecessary for your life. This or that way, whether you are aware of this or not, you always create the world in which you live according to principles and beliefs also created by you.
IAM the creator of the Life, Light, Love, prana, breathing and food. I also created and I constantly modify these mind and body which serve me as tools for experiencing (or playing a game).

I can enjoy whatever I have created, that is food, water, air, prana, Light, Love, God. I can nourish my mind and body. I can also throw it away as not needed for my further playing and, simply, live just by being aware that IAM is the creator of the Life.

So do you now understand more how this is possible that human can live without food? Do you also understand why the real Masters leave and don't teach people? How can they teach about something that the intellect is not able to understand? How to explain something that a person doesn't feel yet.

The clearer you will feel what you are in your essence, the more inedia and other “impossible” things will be something natural for you. At the same time you will  less and less often try to find something outside yourself, because you will feel more and more that all things always have been in you, actually, you've been always the source of these all.

“The truth will set you free.”

MisterJingo

Ok a question for the 'anything is possible in the physical with enough belief' bunch:

A child is born a literally blank sheet. No preconceptions, no limiting beliefs, no knowledge of even the term impossibility. Why do children not carry out impossible feats on a regular basis? When did you last see a new born fly, or do other reality defying feats?
Also, why do new borns in Africa starve to death? They have no pre-programming regarding the need of food. Impossible is not known to them, yet the baking heat (so lots of light) of their desert homes should easily substance them, but it doesn't.

If the laws of nature could be truly bent in any significant way, and if belief alone could change reality for the masses – why hasn't it? Most talk of special powers is hidden away on niche places of the net.
Why doesn't the combined will of the billions of religious people on this planet create a change in reality? Surely if the focused will of billions can't change anything, the will of a single person (who most likely spends a lot of time on the net) won't change much either?
And why in this age of near instant information transferral – knowing in seconds what's happening on the other side of the planet, has there not yet been a single instance of overwhelming proof of the laws of reality being changed?

We can 'think outside the box' all we want – yet a mundane, consistent reality remains.

Could it be that the physical cannot be changed? Could it possibly be a strictly ruled locale which stops the populace changing it? We might have the freedom to effect change in ourselves (within the confines of physical law's) but really, that's as far as it goes. If belief effected reality to any significant amount (rather than colouring it in our own internal world) the world would literally be a mad house. Peoples conflicting beliefs and desires manifesting all over the place.

scianto

Quote from: MisterJingoA child is born a literally blank sheet. No preconceptions, no limiting beliefs, no knowledge of even the term impossibility.
Quote from: MisterJingoAlso, why do new borns in Africa starve to death? They have no pre-programming regarding the need of food.

This quote from the book may answer your questions.

SOCIETY SUGGESTION

Once at the beginning of my first non-eating experiment my wife told me: “What you are doing is against nature.” Before answering I suddenly realized that there was a lot of truth in her statement. Why? Before I answer, please think about the three cases below.
1. When a baby is born in a society of people who eat, he/she demands food from the moment of the birth. The baby has to be fed because if his/her body doesn't receive any food for too long, it will stop working (die). Not giving the baby any food would be acting against nature.
2. When a baby is born in a society of people who eat, but his/her parents are inediates (and not persons forcing themselves to be non-eaters), the baby will demand food in less quantity than the one in the above example.
3. When a baby is born in a society of inediates, it will refuse to eat from the beginning of his/her life. Then the baby should not receive any food. Giving the baby food, would be acting against his/her nature.
Do you already know what causes these differences? You can guess that it is about programs in the instinct of the baby, the programs which are responsible for the relation between the human and the matter called food.
From the moment of the conception every human is under the influence of the society suggestion. In the womb the mother has the biggest influence on the baby's instinct, next are the father and the other family members and then the persons with whom the mother spends most of her time. If they all are people eating “normally”, one should not expect that the instinct programs of the baby in the womb would be different from those prevalent in the society. Therefore also the biological nature of the baby born will be alike, resulting from the influence exercised on this person during his/her entire stay in the womb. The eating habits of the human are being created already in the womb (they can be changed later).
Similar processes are taking place during the whole time after the birth. Until the baby becomes an adult his/her diet depends on the society in which the child lives.
The born baby has the instinct sufficiently programed, so that his/her body and mind can function properly. The collection of these programs composes his/her nature. Acting against this nature, causes disorders or even death in extreme cases.
There is a simple conclusion from this: next time, when you decide to be born on Earth as inediate, first choose parents and society of such a kind. J
The society suggestion is not only the influence of the parents and all the people which a person is in contact with. The person is influenced also by the education, environment, colors, sounds, temperature, eaten food, games and so on. All that, and even more, constantly programs the human instinct.
You probably guess how useful a tool, in hands of manipulators, the knowledge about the society suggestion is. Knowing the mechanisms of reactions (programs' answers) to specific stimulations (data) in a chosen society, it is easy to manipulate the people (mainly their emotions) in a manner, that their thinking, talking and acting is in accordance with the manipulator's expectation. Fear, the desire to feel love, envy, compassion, want of power, desire to punish and other factors causing emotional reactions are used in carefully planned manner, so that people, according to their own will, do exactly what the manipulators are expecting.
The instinct is programs and the manipulator is a programmer who knows how to program a person in a manner that is not noticeable to the person and that often results in the person being thankful for the manipulator's work.
Often voting people are a good example of it. Also look at the advertisements, wrapping of bought products, arrangement of the shops (the music) or offices, declarations of politicians and journalists, and so on, etc. Listen and feel what they evoke in you, what emotions? Do you think that it happens by a coincidence?
The more you think by yourself, that is, the more consciously you do something and the more you pay attention to the society suggestion — then the more you discover the underlying suggestion and the more you understand how strong an influence it has on the thinking, talking and acting of people. Then you can say that you think by yourself, not according to patterns build in your instinct. Then you act more and more independently, you become more independent person. Also then the emotional states emerging in you are becoming of the kind that you decide do have, not of the kind that your instinct was programmed to produce in response to specific stimulation (data).
Please, be aware that the person who doesn't understand and control his/her instinct, regarding the programs in charge of the matter called food, is not able to become an inediate. Such a person is still a slave of his/her instinct's programs.

Ybom

Quote from: sciantoOne of the most important articles from the book "Life Style Without Food" by Joachim M Werdin, downloadable for free from http://breatharian.info/ or direct link http://niejedzenie.info/english/text/lswf.pdf .
-------------------------

WTHOUT PHILOSOPHIZING

For a long time I have been going to write this, but how to describe something that cannot be described with words and the intellect doesn't comprehend. This can be understood only by feeling it, at least telepathically. Any try to describe it would be ... philosophizing (wasn't it supposed to be without philosophizing ...).

Nevertheless, as you can see, I have decided to describe this. Let this text to be a contribution which brings closer the understanding of what is the source of life for your mind and body.

When I am asked what I nourish the body with during inedia, my truest answer is that I nourish it with ... nothing. I know, because I clearly see and feel this, that during inedia I maintain the body in perfect condition only by being conscious that IAM is the creator of the Life. Do you understand? — the creator of the Life. By simply being aware that I create the Life, I can maintain the mind and the body (which I am using as tools) in any state I wish. I feel this. At the same time as I turn my focus inward myself (my spiritual center), I feel IAM which creates (gives) the Life and maintains it's creation.

I know that until you don't feel IAM, that is what you really are, you wont be able to understand my explanation, although this is the simplest one I can write. I know what I am, I feel this thing and I can see how I am creating the Life by just being aware about this fact.

Once you know what you are, you see and feel what you would describe as "IAM is consciously creating life", then you need noting more any more. You inner spiritual and feeling awareness of this fact causes that you do not ask any more, because you know that they will not answer, advice, show or explain better than the thing you feel shows you.

Then you also know that when a person says: "I am nourish by prana", "I live on Light", "God gives me this grace", the person either can't explain better, don't understand this or don't feel what he/she really is in his/her essence.

This or that way, why would you want to limit yourself? Why would you want to be dependent on prana, Light or God? Of course, you can nourish yourself with these if you decide so. You can also leave these things once you feel IAM, that is what you really are in your essence. Then not only food and water but also God, Light and prana will not be needed by you for living. You wont be limited by "living on Light", "nourishing the body with prana", "God's love or grace" because you will have the choice. You will have the choice not only: eat or not, breath or not; you will be also able to choose between: to nourish yourself with prana, Light or not, to live on God's love or not.

What you make yourself dependent on, that nourish you; and what you free yourself from, that becomes unnecessary for your life. This or that way, whether you are aware of this or not, you always create the world in which you live according to principles and beliefs also created by you.
IAM the creator of the Life, Light, Love, prana, breathing and food. I also created and I constantly modify these mind and body which serve me as tools for experiencing (or playing a game).

I can enjoy whatever I have created, that is food, water, air, prana, Light, Love, God. I can nourish my mind and body. I can also throw it away as not needed for my further playing and, simply, live just by being aware that IAM is the creator of the Life.

So do you now understand more how this is possible that human can live without food? Do you also understand why the real Masters leave and don't teach people? How can they teach about something that the intellect is not able to understand? How to explain something that a person doesn't feel yet.

The clearer you will feel what you are in your essence, the more inedia and other "impossible" things will be something natural for you. At the same time you will  less and less often try to find something outside yourself, because you will feel more and more that all things always have been in you, actually, you've been always the source of these all.

"The truth will set you free."
I really like this quote, since it applies to so much more than the topic. Replace non-eating with a topic of choice, and you have a true self help document in your hands. Summed up in one line:

"Focus on something, anything, and follow it through no matter what it takes, including sacrifice!"