News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

your Beneficial Beliefs list

Previous topic - Next topic

Karxx Gxx

Hello all! On my self discovering journey and in the midst of establishing some beliefs that would be exciting,fun, beneficial to have or be influenced by.
Just curious to hear some of your personal beleifs, whatever they may be. Or perhaps you want to shoot some beliefs you dont really partake but would be cool to have if it helped create your reality.

Ex: My Beliefs shape my reality. There is unlimited everything. There is nothing I HAVE to do in this lifetime nor any lessons to be learned anymore. Reality will change within my lifetime into something exciting and surprising. Knowing myself empowers me to create my reality easier. Observing as the awarness helps with any situation. Observing my energy helps heal/balance it out dramaticaly. I will be world renowned if reality is how most people perceive it to be (Imagine how you think of the world). Hoping this is all some joke and will be over before I grow old!  :-D     

Ill end up posting basically a self biography so keeping it short. But yea, just curious to see what the pulse has to offer :-)
Your way is The way

Phildan1

Only time will tell You that you were right or wrong with limitlessness. We do have subjective plans which we mostly don't know and if we are steering our physical viewpoint towards a life which won't be beneficial at all in the long term, we will be kicked in the butt painfully and I see the most are doing it. Both right or wrong decisions are for learn and grow, also seeing the consequences.

We always have room to learn more, experience more.

Knowing yourself indeed empowers you, enjoy it, enjoy what makes you happy and what you like to do. Keep up the good mood.

I would be very very cautious what is widely spreaded from the various new age belief systems as we are limitless in this world (in the non-physical, we are) and our beliefs are shaping our reality. I don't buy that in 100% because we are in a highly consensus reality and I saw many many signs about the opposite occasions over my life. Some people are guarded to not make mistakes, so bad ones what the other group are doing even daily as I experienced and saw. Seeing only the good side is not beneficial in the long run, this is a dualistic system, making us learn from different viewpoints.
Visit my blog site: http://daily-spirit.com

Nameless

I think the words believe and beliefs are way overused and little understood.
Example: I KNOW rain makes grass grow, what is there to believe.

So in my world I know there are higher powers, again what is there to believe? I have reformatted my mind to see these things as either knowledge or thoughts. I either know, don't know or need to think about it but I don't need to believe.
Remember, You came here to this physical earth to experience it in its physical form. NPR will always be there.

baro-san

"you know nothing, Jon Snow" ... :)

Everything you perceive is your perception.
---
"Read not to contradict and confute, nor to believe and take for granted, but to weigh and consider."
- Sir Francis Bacon

Karxx Gxx

QuoteI have reformatted my mind to see these things as either knowledge or thoughts. I either know, don't know or need to think about it but I don't need to believe.

Thanks for bringing up a point I would like to delve in some.

There is a difference from believing and knowing. It has something to do with trust I believe. Read a post about it before, will quote it. Before I do I would try to tackle this on some.

There is a energy with belief apart from knowing. You believe you can do it! You muster it up as much as possible. You can never say you KNOW you can. Or should I say, know you will. But knowing you can theoretically is different. I think believing has it's own power in it's own right.

I honestly like to think in terms of a dream/astral because it seems similar to our reality except things change quicker. When i'm lucid dreaming, i KNOW i  can do literally anything. When I think that thought, how do I make it piratical to my goals? I try to use another means besides knowing. When i am super confident, and believe in what i am doing is an efficient way to, let's say fly, it's easier. Knowing definitely has it's place though.

Now Ill just copy paste someone giving a better explanation and it also relates to reality making. Not all of it is relevant but too lazy to edit. Might be useful to someone.

QuoteELIAS: Ah! That is an excellent question. Believing is an expression of what you trust. Now, initially that might sound or seem to be the same as knowing, or it may seem to be good. But what you trust is not always a benefit to you, or is not always accurate or valid.

Knowing is different. Knowing is that expression of certainty, not in absoluteness but in realness. It is a certainty in relation to any subject that does not include that piece of absolute. There is an openness in knowing. There is a certainty in the, let us say figuratively, the truth of what is known. But it is not black and white, and it is definitely not absolute, for knowing includes all of the branches of any subject, all of the probabilities, in a manner of speaking, and all of the angles.

Therefore, part of the knowing is knowing that there is not one answer, one direction, one expression for anything.

Believing generally does incorporate, to a degree, some factor of being definite or almost absolute, and there is a factor in relation to believing about rightness. Something is right, something is wrong, therefore there is an inclusion of duplicity in relation to what you believe. But WHATEVER you believe, there is always a factor of trust.

JASON: So if I know – or maybe I believe – that my car is where I parked it...

ELIAS: Yes.

JASON: Which applies there?

ELIAS: You believe.

JASON: Believe.

ELIAS: That your car is where you parked it. Knowing, remember, allows for all possibilities and angles. Therefore, knowing would be an expression of you know your car exists and that it is LIKELY where you parked it, but it does exist in some physical space arrangement in your physical reality.
JASON: Okay.

ELIAS: That would be a knowing. You know that it exists. 
QuoteThe first piece that I would express to you is stop believing that outside sources create parts of your reality. That this, in like manner to an intention, this is an expression that already belongs to you. It is already yours.

Therefore, it is not a matter of you being subject to or dependent on the bank or certain individuals. That is not the point. And if certain individuals are being reactive to outside sources, that does not concern you. If they choose to be uncomfortable and haggard because they are paying attention to those outside sources and giving that power and making themselves powerless, that is their choice.

Do you have to participate in that? No. Do you have to be reactive to that? No. Can you listen to that and also not be reactive and not be participating in it? Yes, you can, because of how you are directing your attention.

And in that, here is our subject of knowing and believing again. Knowing that you create your reality, every moment, every aspect of it, and believing that in relation to certain physical manifestations of your reality they already belong to you. Therefore, when you couple the knowing and the believing together, then you likely will create without the difficulty, without the concern, without the conflict. You will merely create it.

Sources: http://www.eliasweb.at/Session.aspx?sn=201701061
Index http://www.eliasweb.at/TranscriptsHome.aspx

So in short, knowing has more realness to our percieved reality it seems, and is more open ended. And belief has a factor of trust (more so than knowing at the least), and is more definite/absolute. 

Again, thanks Nameless for bringing this up! I do agree with your statement. They should be more understood more IMO. I didnt really understand as much as I feel like I should know until you reminded me again. I don't like talking about things I dont know about it, so thanks again for bringing me that knowledge   :-)
Your way is The way

Nameless

You are welcome Karxx Gxx. I struggled with the two concepts myself as I too needed to know what I believed(per se). In the discovery process I realized I could trust or not trust, belief really holds little meaning.

What brought me to this realization was actually quite simple. Seemed everyday someone was asking; do you believe in ghost, in God, in one theory or another. And it dawned on me, how the heck are you supposed to believe in _____ anything? That doesn't make a bit of sense.

It's like saying do you believe in your spouse? Believe what? A better question is do you trust your spouse or do you think your spouse is capable of winning the race? So again we are back to 'know' or 'think'.
Remember, You came here to this physical earth to experience it in its physical form. NPR will always be there.

Karxx Gxx

I do see where you're coming from and is another good point.

It is, and if you can operate separate from beliefs then thats another thing.
I do believe that is possible, but I never met someone who is not influenced by their beliefs and recognized it.
That could be your only belief, then I'd say beliefs aren't really relevant to you. Which is great! One less complication :]

In your case, you think of x,y,z about beliefs. So then you create a concept around x,y,z and make a belief, which in turn thoughts generate out of IMO. Or you simply just think x,y,z about beliefs and that's it.  Seems close to seeing reality/'things' as is, without concepts and beliefs. Also sounds like how enlightened people view things kinda-ish

"I believe in God. I like helping.  I believe helping is good. I think spreading the message is good." Which usually turns into someone spreading the message.

But even invisible, unconscious beliefs seem to influence me some degree. . And because I know my perception changes based off what beliefs I have, I create beleifs even if i half heatedly believe in it.  

And I'm not sure where to draw the line between your term think and belief. So, If I had to create a question for you specifically, in your terms, what list do you think is a good ____ list to be influenced by/ operate with in mind? Thought, feelings, beliefs, what have you.
Ex: Such as love your neighbor. Figure out what the heck you are supposed to believe in, if anything. Not to worry about anything too much. Figure out your purpose. Realize there is no purpose.

Not sure how to ask the question I want in your terms but you get the drift.
Things that are a part of Nameless operating system is what I'm curious about   8-)

QuoteIn the discovery process I realized I could trust or not trust, belief really holds little meaning
P.s The more you trust something, the more you tend to believe in something. Trust is just a feeling so it can be seperate from beleifs. I just trust that beliefs are important which adds a little layer of complexity. To trust in the power of belief. <--(Things like that is what makes it so hard for me to explain how I am to people. Just takes time :P)So what do you trust then? That might be a better question. Or to elaborate on this.. topic to help me see your viewpoint.
Your way is The way

Nameless

Quote from: Karxx Gxx on January 15, 2018, 02:51:34
Ex: Such as love your neighbor. Figure out what the heck you are supposed to believe in, if anything. Not to worry about anything too much. Figure out your purpose. Realize there is no purpose.

Not sure how to ask the question I want in your terms but you get the drift.
Things that are a part of Nameless operating system is what I'm curious about   8-)

No need to change your own way of expressing yourself for me specifically. I still answer those belief questions the same regardless my own preference in terminology.

But I think I get what you are asking up there. So do I believe you should love your neighbor? I would simply answer 'yes' under normal circumstances. But to answer as per the questions you post here in this discussion or in a debate situation I would need to elaborate.

QuoteP.s The more you trust something, the more you tend to believe in something. Trust is just a feeling so it can be seperate from beleifs. I just trust that beliefs are important which adds a little layer of complexity. To trust in the power of belief. <--(Things like that is what makes it so hard for me to explain how I am to people. Just takes time :P)

I used to believe in the power of prayer. I no longer need to believe as I know there is power in prayer. So if I say to you there is power in prayer I am not saying you must believe or know the same thing, I am only saying that I know. There is no debate for me.

QuoteSo what do you trust then?
Myself.

Xanth

And while you wait for your answers... Love.  Just Love.  :)
The world can never have enough Love.

funfire

Good topic! Ah Yes Belief! One of the most if not the most "valuable" thing conciousness has to offer. It took me a long time to really understanding what believing in something really ment. When I was younger and also christian at the time so when it came to belief or what some christians could call faith it didn't have the same feeling that I feel about it now. Being a christain, belief was more like a hope that deep down what you're thinking was right but you never knew or at least thats how it felt to me. Years later to the present after my climb to what I would call my own personal enlightenment. I firmly have a good understanding on what believing in something really means or at least to me. It was an easy answer but I never understood what it was tell it hit me, it was honestly so simple I never saw it. Belief is the "vaule" conciousness can give to anything which to be fair means a lot. Our intire universe would most likely have no value if it wasn't for conciousness. So the point im getting at here is that besides the the values we have already assigned to this universe, every thought, idea, dream etc... I consider to be real unless I just deny the idea which can be hard at times... I believe in every thought I have ever thought. For example, I could think of a way for infinite energy but becuase of our universe's entropy that's not possible in this reality but I do believe it is possible in the one I thought of. It may seem weird but the more I applied strong belief into my thought idea's the more vivid I can experiece that thought or idea. It honestly has really helped increased my ability to understand the power of what belief can actrually achieve. The one problem I would have with belief itself is that some people can't handle it in an extreme circumstance. As our conciousness seems to very much like patterns. putting a belief into a negative thought such a some weird dark entity can lead to some bad results. Creating a dark evilish feeling entity wouldn't be bad but if you fear your own creation you can possibly give it power over you that can lead to a bad time, heh believe me I know. As I was saying about conciousness and it loving patterns, It can work with you or against you depending of what you create and how much belief you put in it.

After explaining how I understand beliefs to the extent I can through text i'll list some beneficial beliefs.

1. A beneficial belief honestly would be to think of myself as a God, even tho it may sound egotistacle it isn't to me, it's reality.

2. Belief that anything is possible.

3. Belief in more senory imputs I never knew about

4. Belief that I could be wrong even if it looks right in my eyes.

5. Belief in my idea's and thoughts as they are.

6. Belief fear has no power over me unless it's the power I give it.

7. Belief in living a good life in my eyes and believing in the future with love.

I'd post more but im pretty tired, night.  :wink:

Karxx Gxx

QuoteBelief is the "vaule" conciousness can give to anything which to be fair means a lot.

I like that. And your list is a great one at that. After you rest you should post more!
I agree about the god part too. It only makes sense to me that we are (basically) but thats another topic.
At this point I almost get excited about feeling fear. Especially that irrational impending doom one. Oooh the rush  8-)  :evil:  :wink: I almost enjoy it because when I face it I feel like I progess further on my path. I see it different than I have and it's great.

Ill add another belief. Any time I help further progess my mind,body,soul, energys, what have you it effects Earth greatly. And it kinda spreads beyond earth to whatever degree. I leave that up to the universe but I feel a strong bond to this planet and I feel it would allow me to effect it on a grand scale. This is why I do me first and foremost and love myself, my ideas, goals, etc.
When I become enlightened I honestly feel anything could happen. Like everyone 'waking up' or me becoming world renowned and I spread light (information IMO) across the globe.

But all of my beliefs basically heavily revolve around one rule. Have fun! Which really opens up possibilities because you can be an evil s.o.b and have a ton of genuine fun. Not that I would but I could definitely play the part  :evil: :roll:
Or I could do nothing with my life in a grand scale and just enjoy some close friends and people knowing that all is well no matter what I do. I dont HAVE to do anything which is awesome. Rather, I dont feel the need that I HAVE to accomplish anything in this lifetime. I probably did learn my lessons I had to do, but not on purpose. So thats cool.

Also I do like the fact I could be wrong. Keeps reality more open. When I think that literally everyone is in on something and I'm not, it makes me happy. I still have to play my part and act accordingly but knowing that is a possibility makes it seem more real. I like surprises. Why else would I choose to forget?

QuoteAnd while you wait for your answers... Love.  Just Love.  Smiley
:-) Honestly, love needs to be delved into more. It encompases more than what people seem to think because of its connotation and what it is usually used for. It encompasses a myriad of qualities and loving yourself is where everyone should start if they really want to spread love.
Your way is The way

Karxx Gxx

Hello All! Will post another thread about what I've discovered with this beleif, but none the less, here it is.

For everything I want, and/or for whats  truly best for me, all I have to do is be aware.
Well, at a certain level of awareness. An example would be to the point im not really daydreaming, thinking of scenerios mindlessly. To the point I am aware of the ongoings of my internal self. 

When you practice trying to at least be aware of your thoughts to a degree, you can tell. There are many perks to being aware in general.

It seems to act as a releaser of 'lower vibrational patterns' of sorts.   Such as being aware of how fear feels like to the point you arnt scared, you  just feel fear. Or when you become aware of some problem, and are frustrated and blah blah. When you become aware of it, the pattern seems to slow down or stop. I beleive being aware of things can automatically make it better in a vibrational sense.

Too lazy to go into details and perks and such for now. But for those who believe reality is based of beliefs, or at least heavily influenced, what really could top this?
I think awareness is a key ingredient to everything. If you can become more aware, only more information can come to you. When you are aware, you have more realizations. This belief will help progress one's self in a rapid degree. You will be able to let go more, to trust (yourself, others,  and awareness) more, and most importantly, you will know yourself more.

With this belief, you can do anything you wish to do because you can do anything you do WITH awareness. It gets tricky on knowing what to do, but for me I have become more able to not be influenced by things that dont better me along with act more institutionally/ from the heart.  I dont need to think about it for more than an instant. I just pause for a second or two then automatically act. It's like my body will do something institutionally. Perhaps walk in a certain direction. Move my mouse to the x button to close out the tab (lol)

I wanted to post this a while ago. There was a thread talking about rendering. Like how a game has all the data on the disc, but when you are playing you can only be aware of a certain portion. Before hand, I thought about how awareness can act in the same manner.   Even in a complex manner, such as when you become more aware, you can become aware of aspects of yourself that you were not aware of before hand.

Lets say you have a SUPER good habit at awareness level 4. You are at 3 by default. Increase it and then you can act on it.
The idea I had was deep down we all are good. So people who are bad are just lost, not really bad to the bone. I believe awareness works in the sense that you can become more aware of the good, and less aware of the bad. You get the idea by now.

Now there might be some that have minds that really cant believe this how you want it to. This is where trust came in for me. I had to trust that I, or my mind, or what have you would eventually believe this. Having figured out benifits to this has helped of course. But it doesnt stick how I want it to. So thats where you have to act and simply be aware anyways. Make it a practice and trust that one day you will become aware of the person you want to be. That being a person who believes this will work without a doubt.

(more complex) For you to know, wouldn't you have to be aware?   So would awareness be aware of what knows?   idk how awareness acts, but it is beleived by some to have infinite happiness or infinite high vibration. Still not sure if it acts.   But let's talk about consciousness. For example, your higher self, or 11th dimensional beings or something. I can only assume they know how awareness works more so, and can tap into it and locate you so to speak. Or locate an answer. they could become SUPER aware, if not become awareness itself and know all in a sense, take that information with them and use it accordingly. 

So let's say awareness doesnt do anything, I believe there is some being that could help out there and tap into it. I mean, we ALL can. This idea was a little scary because i REALLY had to start trusting. Which is good. I enjoy playing devils advocate a lot to test the boundaries of myself and my beliefs.

So here's the choppy version of it all. ONE DAY ill make an easy to read book like version of this! Just waiting to be able to become more in communiion with my higher self to essentially channel it all xP

Peace!
Your way is The way

Windwalker.

Quote from: Xanth on January 15, 2018, 15:59:56
And while you wait for your answers... Love.  Just Love.  :)
The world can never have enough Love.

What is "love."

Plume

Quote from: Windwalker. on March 05, 2019, 17:07:22

What is "love."
HA! Jeez... I dont know... but being" aware"  :wink:and maybe witnessing ,looking and listening what is being manifested in front of us is a form of love that can only be felt like the most perfect gift we  give and can receive. So that is a goal on its own IMO.
And yes becoming aware is a on going thing :-D :-D :-D

Karxx Gxx

QuoteWhat is "love."

Also how do you love? How does one get love?
This also goes along with my explanation of being at a certain point of awareness to where it seamlessly exudes  through you and from you. 
There are other ways to tap into this love as well, but a good nother perk to what I was talking about that can be achieved.
Your way is The way

Xanth

Quote from: Windwalker. on March 05, 2019, 17:07:22
What is “love.”
Baby don't hurt me... don't hurt me, no more.  ;)

It means help people unreservedly... but it can mean as little as just don't hurt people.
Don't knowingly hurt people... help people.  That's love.

Xanth

I wanted to expand on my above post a bit... what does it mean to "Be Love"?

We're not talking the emotion here.  That's the little "L" love... the big "L" Love is something slightly different, yet also very connected.
Little "L" love is the love you feel for your family and friends.  Big "L" Love is a concept of being kind to everyone and being non-judgmental.

It can be something as grand as donating a tonne of money to a charity.
Or as little as allowing that person to cross at the lights while you wait to turn in your car.
It's about doing those things with no judgment. 

Love.  It costs you absolutely NOTHING to do and yet enriches the lives of not only yourself, but everyone you come into contact with throughout your life.
Love ADDS to this reality in such a way that it makes it a nicer place to live for everyone.

Does that make sense?

baro-san

Quote from: Xanth on March 06, 2019, 17:09:46
I wanted to expand on my above post a bit... what does it mean to "Be Love"?

We're not talking the emotion here.  That's the little "L" love... the big "L" Love is something slightly different, yet also very connected.
Little "L" love is the love you feel for your family and friends.  Big "L" Love is a concept of being kind to everyone and being non-judgmental.

It can be something as grand as donating a tonne of money to a charity.
Or as little as allowing that person to cross at the lights while you wait to turn in your car.
It's about doing those things with no judgment. 

Love.  It costs you absolutely NOTHING to do and yet enriches the lives of not only yourself, but everyone you come into contact with throughout your life.
Love ADDS to this reality in such a way that it makes it a nicer place to live for everyone.

Does that make sense?

Could you elaborate on what do you mean by being non-judgmental? How would  the world work if people's actions wouldn't be taken in consideration (judged)?
---
"Read not to contradict and confute, nor to believe and take for granted, but to weigh and consider."
- Sir Francis Bacon

Xanth

Quote from: baro-san on March 06, 2019, 18:46:13
Could you elaborate on what do you mean by being non-judgmental? How would  the world work if people's actions wouldn't be taken in consideration (judged)?
It sounds like you're asking in regards to the "laws" of a society or "justice".

That's more like what the Love of the little "L" love is.  It's a more physically minded aspect of life.

So I guess we could describe what you're talking about as being the little "N-J"... and what I'm referring to on the consciousness level as being the big "N-J".

It's hard to separate the "being level" concepts from the "intellectual level" concepts. 

baro-san

Quote from: Xanth on March 07, 2019, 01:14:51
It sounds like you're asking in regards to the "laws" of a society or "justice".

That's more like what the Love of the little "L" love is.  It's a more physically minded aspect of life.

So I guess we could describe what you're talking about as being the little "N-J"... and what I'm referring to on the consciousness level as being the big "N-J".

It's hard to separate the "being level" concepts from the "intellectual level" concepts. 

Actually, I honestly want to understand what are people referring to when they advice others to be non-Judgmental. Why is that bad, and how to change it.

As I understand now, most people just parrot whatever they heard, they don't really know what that is about, so they make no progress,
---
- Sir Francis Bacon

Xanth

Quote from: baro-san on March 07, 2019, 01:34:24
Actually, I honestly want to understand what are people referring to when they advice others to be non-Judgmental. Why is that bad, and how to change it.

As I understand now, most people just parrot whatever they heard, they don't really know what that is about, so they make no progress,
That makes sense.  It's not an easy lesson to learn and even I fall prey to it quite often.

Think about situations in your life where you've judged people before... I'm not talking about REALLY SERIOUS matters like murder or thievery.
I'm just speaking more like on your regular day to day interactions with people on a social level. 

That's the non-judgmental kind of stuff I'm referring to.  It connects very strongly with the idea of learning to Love.
It sounds like you are over thinking these things.

Essentially, treat *EVERYONE* as you want to be treated.  Even those who hate you and who wants to see harm done to you... those people are in the most need of your Love.
Rise ABOVE *THEIR* hatred and show kindness.

Does that make more sense?

baro-san

Quote from: Xanth on March 07, 2019, 02:30:20
That makes sense.  It's not an easy lesson to learn and even I fall prey to it quite often.

Think about situations in your life where you've judged people before... I'm not talking about REALLY SERIOUS matters like murder or thievery.
I'm just speaking more like on your regular day to day interactions with people on a social level. 

That's the non-judgmental kind of stuff I'm referring to.  It connects very strongly with the idea of learning to Love.
It sounds like you are over thinking these things.

Essentially, treat *EVERYONE* as you want to be treated.  Even those who hate you and who wants to see harm done to you... those people are in the most need of your Love.
Rise ABOVE *THEIR* hatred and show kindness.

Does that make more sense?
Thanks. I understand what you're saying.
---
- Sir Francis Bacon

Karxx Gxx

Here's something I found that sums up the power of awareness that I believe in - in english. lol

Credit: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nZLBGuQcUAM
Quote“We are the Pleiadian High Council of Seven, and we are pleased to offer you our words of wisdom.

As long as you are aware of something, it is not affecting you in a negative way. When you become aware of a vibration, a thought, a pattern, a behavior, or anything else, your awareness is serving you tremendously well. And the important thing for you to know is that once you become aware, you don’t need to fix anything. You don’t need to change or transmute anything at all.

All you need to do is dive deeper into that awareness. Being aware is allowing you to experience whatever it is, and if you can experience whatever it is that you are aware of without judgment, without suppression or denial, then your awareness has served you very well, and you can move on.

The idea that you need to fix something comes from your minds. But if instead, you can sit with what you are experiencing, allow it, and breathe into it, you will not need to continue to experience that emotion, that thought or that behavior.

When you are unaware that something is running within you, that is when you have reason for concern. Many of you want to know what subconscious beliefs you have, what blockages you have, what attachments you have, and the reason you want to know about them is because you are unaware. The simple way in which you become aware of any and all that affects you is by feeling into your space.

Feel into your body, feel into your energy field, and feel into your chakra system. Do so because being aware keeps you present and because it is only through your awareness that you can create something new. It is only through your awareness that you can create something consciously. What you are unaware of is creating for you, and it is creating for you subconsciously.

Your awareness and your attention to something unwanted, or low-frequency that is within you is not going to create an unwanted experience. Your awareness is going to move that energy through you, creating space for you to put something there in its place, consciously and deliberately.

And so, be aware. Check in, and feel what is happening within you and around you so that you can be the effective creator beings you were born to be.

We are the Pleiadian High Council of Seven, and we are very fond of all of you. That is all.”
Your way is The way

Karxx Gxx

Reading some other things from his page, the council of seven seem to have ways of being that I happened to figure out or act accordingly too. Nice confirmation ! Here's another one. (will stop spamming now lol)

Credit: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1dtQmv6AXAU

Quote“We are the Pleiadian High Council of Seven, and we are pleased to offer you our words of wisdom.

It is better to believe that something is true and act upon that belief than it is to believe that something is false and take that lack faith in your moving forward. You are beings who construct your entire reality upon your beliefs, and yet you are also often in search of a singular truth. You want that truth to guide you in making your decisions, and you also want the truth to tell you what you can expect.

Wouldn’t you all like to know what is going to happen in the coming months? Wouldn’t that just be so exciting for you? We think not. We think it is more exciting to create your reality and to decide which truths you are going to cling to and make real for you. You are choosing the future and aligning with a particular past. You are deciding what works for you.

Remember your placebo effect in science. It is not the pill or shot that is doing the work, that is creating the reality for you. It is your belief, or lack thereof, that will determine the outcome. Therefore, if you believe something is true, then it certainly behooves you to act upon it. And if you don’t know what to believe, if you don’t have any truths to cling to, then create some of those as well.

Make up your reality. Make up stories that you want to be true, not because you are delusional, but because it is fun. It is fun to create and then to act. It is also fun to not have a set of rules or truths that you must adhere to. That type of simplicity is woven into the various religions of the world, and many people cling to those truths because in some ways it is easier than taking ownership of your Divinity and creating your reality for yourselves.

You and you alone get to decide, but how often are you taking ownership of that, and how often are you seeking a truth outside of you so that you can make your life simpler and more predictable? We know that you came here to be Creator Beings who would decide for yourselves what is true for you and what is not and act accordingly.

We are the Pleiadian High Council of Seven, and we are very fond of all of you. That is all.”

Credit: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v-rjbVN11rI

As you associate a person with a particular emotion, you then become the reactionary responder to that person. You are not deciding in the moment how you want to feel and how you want to vibrate. You are letting the other person and what they trigger within you dictate your state of being. Until you decide that you are going to take command of your own vibration, that other person will continue to trigger you every time he or she crosses your path or even crosses your consciousness.

So you have two choices. You can continue to allow the knee-jerk, reactionary response to that individual, or you can change your association. You can decide that you’re going to put a different vibration alongside that person’s face or name, and you are going to do so because you want to vibrate in the highest frequency you possibly can.

So let us say that a person has done or said something, and your natural response is to feel triggered, and your trigger in this case is anger. First of all, there is nothing wrong with feeling angry, and we are sure that whatever it is that the person did or said, your angry response is quite appropriate. So just allow yourself to go there.

Allow yourself to feel out all the anger that this person has agreed to trigger within you. Of course, the agreement took place at a different level than the ego, but at any rate, the two of you have agreed to create the situation to trigger the emotion within you.

But as you consciously feel that emotion, as you choose to feel that emotion, you can clear and process it. And then you can decide to activate a different frequency, because every single person is multi-faceted and has many different sides.

So we are certain that there is something about this person that you can locate within you that would trigger a higher-frequency vibration, a higher-frequency emotion, and then you will no longer need to avoid that person, you will no longer need to let that person dictate how you feel, even if he or she continues to say or do the same thing.

You want to live unconditionally, and you want to be the one in command of your vibration and that all starts with the decision to take command. It is a conscious decision and one you must make over and over again.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6iIbcIEzKyc

Stating your intentions for what you experience is going to serve you more than changing your beliefs. Your beliefs are all about the past. They are all about what you have come to conclude as a result of what you and others have experienced previously. So your intentions can defy your beliefs. They can be outlandish and impractical, and they can fly in the face of what society expects to occur.

When you allow your intentions to be yours and yours alone, and you don’t ask anyone else for permission to hold your intentions, that is when you truly exercise your free will, and you step into the knowing of yourself as a Creator Being. When you state your intentions, notice what thoughts come up, what emotions you feel, and what responses you have to those intentions.

What we encourage you to recognize is that everything that you feel, and think, and believe about your intentions can shift in a moment. You have the opportunity to move right past the past in that moment. You have the ability to shift your perspective without anything else changing.

As the holder of an intention, you are also the holder of the vibration of that intention. And when you give more of your attention to the intention and less of your attention to your beliefs about it, that is when you are taking steps forward. That is when you are shifting into a new perspective on reality.

You are always embracing something. When you cling to what has been in the past because it is familiar and comfortable, you do not allow yourself to embrace what is unknown, what has never been before, and what defies what you have known in the past.

These are the times for you to be very clear about your intentions and to be very willing to abandon old beliefs. It is up to you. It is your reality, and when you state your intentions for it, you are in the mode of creativity.

We are the Pleiadian High Council of Seven, and we are very fond of all of you. That is all.” [\quote]
Your way is The way

Karxx Gxx

QuoteWe are the Pleiadian High Council of Seven, and we are pleased to offer you our words of wisdom.

Effort is often expended at the price of your own expansion. Most of your effort is being utilized to compensate for the feeling that you are not moving forward. When you feel yourself standing still, or even contracting or regressing, you tend to put forth more of that effort to try and get you to the expanded state that you really want to feel.

Achieving that expanded state of being is much easier than you might think. You don't have to achieve it, you don't have to earn it, and you certainly don't have to complete any tasks in order to feel it and recognize it. The expansion state of being is one that is immediately available to you when you stop keeping score and comparing yourself to others.

It is not about what you do, what you can do, what abilities you have, or your status in the world. It is about knowing yourselves as unconditional love. Unconditional love is an expansive state because it is an inclusive state. The more in you include, the more expanded you feel. The more you exclude, the more you need to contract in order to keep those exclusions out.

Focusing within yourselves is an expansive experience, even though you may see yourself as somewhat finite. You may see your inner realm as only containing so much, and therefore, not very expansive in nature. But who and what you are is infinite and all of it is contained in the tiniest bit of each and every part of you.

So give yourselves that feeling of expansion while doing absolutely nothing, while proving absolutely nothing to those around you. Give yourselves the feeling of expansion because you are infinite. And the sooner you acknowledge yourselves as infinite and unconditional love, the sooner you will include in your experience all of those things that you were utilizing your effort to obtain.

You are as expansive a being as you will ever be right now. So the only question that remains is, how much of yourself are you willing to acknowledge?

We are the Pleiadian High Council of Seven, and we are very fond of all of you. That is all.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWf3gph1jPc
Your way is The way