News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

2 questions

Previous topic - Next topic

ph@s3d

i have two questions about AP'ing.  
#1: Is it possible to go backward/forwards in time?
#2: Can you enter another person's dream and affect them?

Thx in advance

OrionsDream

as for #1 idk, but for #2 yes is definetly possible.
Save your tears for the day when our pain is far behind on your feet come with me we are soldiers stand or die
Save your fears take your place save them for the judgement day fast and free follow me time to make the sacrifice we rise or fall

ph@s3d

thx, that gives me an idea  :twisted:  :twisted:   lol jk

OrionsDream

Hahaha, well if u go into some1 else's dream, THEY have the ultimate control whether they know it or not.
Save your tears for the day when our pain is far behind on your feet come with me we are soldiers stand or die
Save your fears take your place save them for the judgement day fast and free follow me time to make the sacrifice we rise or fall

Gothlark

OrionsDream, I'd have to disagree with you on that detail.  I have alot of experience with LDs, and I've used them to go into other's dreams.  In my experience, even when they're lucid as well, you have as much control as you do in your own dream world.  Surprising, I know, but it seems to work that way.  It's about experience, not location.  This is my experience, though, and I can't be 100% sure that it was an actual shared dream.  All I know is that they remembered the same dream that I did, and I had more control than they did, because they aren't very experienced.
"Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one."-Albert Einstein

OrionsDream

In my experience the person's whose dream u enter has prime control, if they accept it. A shared dream is different, its 'shared' so yes, the person with more exp. will have more control.

Gothlark

Ah, I see what you mean.  That does make sense in a way.  However, I find that I instinctively drag the person into a common ground.  I suppose I wouldn't want to change that anyways, because what's the fun in an LD without control? :)
"Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one."-Albert Einstein

OrionsDream

Whats more fun than draggin into common ground? draggin them into your dream  :twisted:  so you have full control hahahaha
lol
i dont know if that's possible, havent tried it b4.

Telos

I really feel bad for you guys who ask if something is possible... the only answers you get are that anything is possible. And that doesn't help.

If you want to know if something is possible, you need not feel restricted to getting the answer from other people.

Gothlark, welcome to the forum! I look forward to reading about your experiences.